Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Pet Picnic for Siberian Husky Breeding Center fund

I'm hosting a picnic to raise money for the brand new Siberian Husky Breeding Center. I also encourage people to bring their pets and to volenteer to help at the center opening in a week. Here are the items you can buy:

Picnic basket H$500

Picnic blanket H$1000

Hamburger

Dog Hamburger

Cat Hamburger

Hamster Hampurger

Humongous Hampton Hamburger

Mini Mouths Hamburger

Vegetarion Buger

Cat Corndog

Corndog

Dog CornDog

Hamster CornDog

Humongous Hampton Corndog

Mini Mouth Corndog

Vegitarion CornDog

And if you want ANYTHING else just ask and I'll give you the price.

Also available are raffle tickets. Each person who posts gets 1 ticket. It will be a random draw and good luck!

:(

I'm hosting a picnic to raise money for the brand new Siberian Husky Breeding Center. I also encourage people to bring their pets and to volenteer to help at the center opening in a week. Here are the items you can buy:

Picnic basket H$500

Picnic blanket H$1000

Hamburger

Dog Hamburger

Cat Hamburger

Hamster Hampurger

Mini Mouths Hamburger

Vegetarion Buger

Cat Corndog

Corndog

Dog CornDog

Hamster CornDog

Mini Mouth Corndog

Vegitarion CornDog

Also available are raffle tickets. Each person who posts gets 1 ticket. It will be a random draw and good luck!

Hmm, I will donate the rest of my money to this fund. Here is 10,000 H$. Well, looks like im broke now...

Picnic basket H$500

Picnic blanket H$1000

Hamburger

Dog Hamburger

Cat Hamburger

Hamster Hampurger

Mini Mouths Hamburger

Vegetarion Buger

Cat Corndog

Corndog

Dog CornDog

Hamster CornDog

Mini Mouth Corndog

Vegitarion CornDog

This is great Otter!!!I will take 292 dog hamburgers.1 dog corndog and 2 minni vegatarian corndogs for ferrets and a hamster corndog!!!Oh yes of course 2 picnic baskets and blankets and a raffle ticket please!!!I will volunter at the shelter anytime also and could I bring 292 dogs 1 stropalopagious fricknel and 2 ferrets??? :huh:^_^

Picnic basket H$500

Picnic blanket H$1000

Hamburger

Dog Hamburger

Cat Hamburger

Hamster Hampurger

Mini Mouths Hamburger

Vegetarion Buger

Cat Corndog

Corndog

Dog CornDog

Hamster CornDog

Mini Mouth Corndog

Vegitarion CornDog

Anyhow, I shall order everything!

This is great Otter!!!I will take 292 dog hamburgers.1 dog corndog and 2 minni vegatarian corndogs for ferrets and a hamster corndog!!!Oh yes of course 2 picnic baskets and blankets and a raffle ticket please!!!I will volunter at the shelter anytime also and could I bring 292 dogs 1 stropalopagious fricknel and 2 ferrets??? :huh:  ^_^

Uhh...sure. Theres a bark park, strapalongiagious swing, a ferret freedom park, and a HamsterRama. All for pets to roam free! This is a great opritunity for people to adopt animals they see, so you might lose some friends.

Uhh...sure. Theres a bark park, strapalongiagious swing, a ferret freedom park, and a HamsterRama. All for pets to roam free! This is a great opritunity for people to adopt animals they see, so you might lose some friends.

Oh wonderful the only ones that are for adoption would be the dogs!!!Hey Otter don't U have a strapalongiagious too ours could play together in the park since I only have one she might get lonely!!!Well I am a hammie but i do not own one of my friends so unless I want to play on the park I would like to help U with the center.But how much do I pay for the stuff I would like to buy??? :huh:^_^

*lets loose all pets, makes sure that all of them have their harnesses that say 'Owned By Mega Wolf'*

Anyhow... I have like 27 dogs, 5 cats, 3 Strapolopogis Fricknels, 16 trained birds, 10 horses, 5 goats, 7 pigs, 3 Strapolopogis Kitnels, and 9 reptiles roaming about. Thats 80 pets. *wonders if I ordered enough food*

Owe me? For what? Smoothies...Sorry cant have, they make me extremly sick :(

Yes IOU!!!Well that long time ago I wanted a smoothie and U ran out and came back with a years supply of smoothies.I know it was because I gave U back Ur infinite card and U said that U will get me what I want since U took the card back so I asked for a smoothie but U gave me a years supply of them so I thought that was very nice of U!!Oh*takes smoothies**gives smoothies too Horatio to randomly distruibte them to whereever or whoever*Horatio U can have some also!!!ML I will buy U anything u want!!!U know I am just returning the favor!!! ^_^

Yes IOU!!!Well that long time ago I wanted a smoothie and U ran out and came back with a years supply of smoothies.I know it was because I gave U back Ur infinite card and U said that U will get me what I want since U took the card back so I asked for a smoothie but U gave me a years supply of them so I thought that was very nice of U!!Oh*takes smoothies**gives smoothies too Horatio to randomly distruibte them to whereever or whoever*Horatio U can have some also!!!ML I will buy U anything u want!!!U know I am just returning the favor!!! ^_^

Thanks Honey! I will distribute these smoothies to everyone!

*hops into the helicopter and has every smoothie packaged with a parachute*

*flies over everyone's house and drops a smoothie or two to all, with a note from Honey* :D

*presents ML with gift* It's a new Infinite Card!

NOTE TO TGHL AND ML: If either of you argue anymore, your cards are cut. Cuz like, that arguement went on for weeks and I don't think that should ever happen again...

NOTE TO TGHL AND ML: If either of you argue anymore, your cards are cut. Cuz like, that arguement went on for weeks and I don't think that should ever happen again...

*hands Mega Wolf a pair of titanium scissors* :lol:

Alright ML U have a Infinite Card!!! :D

No more fighting please!!! :(

• 2 weeks later...