Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Moved

Sammy the Hamster

Hi guys sry i havent been on.. i like the new look of the board.. but ne way i moved so it is less likely that i am going to be on. I also spent the whole summer away from computers (we wnt on vacation) so sry!

Hi guys sry i havent been on.. i like the new look of the board.. but ne way i moved so it is less likely that i am going to be on. I also spent the whole summer away from computers (we wnt on vacation) so sry!

:( Oh Sammy, I hope you can stop in and visit every now and then. I have missed you. Do you like your new home? Please try and make a couple minutes every so often. We love hearing from you. :D

SAMMY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Please remember to go back to Jesse's forums, k? It's so empty there! :lol:

Hey, Even though I dont know you, Welcome Back. How are you an Ultimate Hampsterdance Fan if you only have 448 or some odd posts? :unsure:

Thats wut i di lol.. i always wanted to be an ultimate hampsterdancer.. soryy...ne way as most of u kno sammmy died yeterday so now i am heartbroken.. but i need sumthing to tkae my mind ooff the sadness.. so i thought i would just go here :) because he will always be remebered here... ne way.. i like my new house thanks 4 asking horatio

Thats wut i di lol.. i always wanted to be an ultimate hampsterdancer.. soryy...ne way as most of u kno sammmy died yeterday so now i am heartbroken.. but i need sumthing to tkae my mind ooff the sadness.. so i thought i would just go here  :)  because he will always be remebered here... ne way.. i like my new house thanks 4 asking horatio

Now that you have stopped back for a visit, you like your new house, how about the town, school, etc.? Other than Sammy, are things going well for you? :huh: