Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Official fuzzy fan club

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

As you all know Im trying to gain the titile of his number one fan. Im getting there, sorta. But I would like to make this club. I hope i get many clubm members and in here we will talk about mostly fuzzy! I am also gonna need people to help me run the club. I will need A Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President. If I have more than one person ask for the job, each person will have to make a speech and i will chose by that. You will also get paid h$ for your job. ( Im pretty sure I can give H$, I dont know if I can though, Ill ask Taynio or Mw)

Club Signees

Moneylover

As you all know Im trying to gain the titile of his number one fan. Im getting there, sorta. But I would like to make this club. I hope i get many clubm members and in here we will talk about mostly fuzzy! I am also gonna need people to help me run the club. I will need A Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President. If I have more than one person ask for the job, each person will have to make a speech and i will chose by that. You will also get paid h$ for your job. ( Im pretty sure I can give H$, I dont know if I can though, Ill ask Taynio or Mw)

Club Signees

Moneylover

Horatio

I would like to join! :D   What I think would be a great thing to do is to make an honorary Fuzzy's biggest fan from every state.  This way we could have lots of members, with a variety of fans from every state.

As for why you have not had too many responses, that is because the boards are going through the update process and some people are unable to get on for the last couple of days.  Give it a bit more time. :sleepy:

As you all know Im trying to gain the titile of his number one fan. Im getting there, sorta. But I would like to make this club.  I hope i get many clubm members and in here we will talk about mostly fuzzy! But i am going to have the # one fan from each state. So i.e. i would be the biggest fan from new york. So please state which sate you are from. I am also gonna need people to help me run the club. I will need A Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President. If I have more than one person ask for the job, each person will have to make a speech and i will chose by that. You will also get paid h$ for your job. ( Im pretty sure I can give H$, I dont know if I can though, Ill ask Taynio or Mw)

Club Signees

Moneylover ( New York )

Horatio

( Florida )

I would like to join! :D   What I think would be a great thing to do is to make an honorary Fuzzy's biggest fan from every state.  This way we could have lots of members, with a variety of fans from every state.

As for why you have not had too many responses, that is because the boards are going through the update process and some people are unable to get on for the last couple of days.  Give it a bit more time. :sleepy:

Ok, thats a good idea. So would you like to be the fan from florida??? And like i Have said before, Im sorry im very impatient

As you all know Im trying to gain the titile of his number one fan. Im getting there, sorta. But I would like to make this club.  I hope i get many clubm members and in here we will talk about mostly fuzzy! But i am going to have the # one fan from each state. So i.e. i would be the biggest fan from new york. So please state which sate you are from. I am also gonna need people to help me run the club. I will need A Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President. If I have more than one person ask for the job, each person will have to make a speech and i will chose by that. You will also get paid h$ for your job. ( Im pretty sure I can give H$, I dont know if I can though, Ill ask Taynio or Mw)

Club Signees

Moneylover ( New York )

Horatio

( Florida )

Ok, thats a good idea. So would you like to be the fan from florida??? And like i Have said before, Im sorry im very impatient

I would like to be the Biggest Fuzzy Fan from Florida!

O well looks like im shutting down the club.

No, I think that when you get impatient, you should change topics, count to ten and then give it another couple of days.  Not everyone is Mega Poster like you are, in fact, that is what I am going to nickname you.  MMP.  Moneylover Mega Poster... :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Hi I'm from Texas and like Dixie the most but could I b a club member!!! :))  :fuzzy

:dixie

Im sorry honey but I shut the club down.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  Please do not do that.  If you looked at the other Fuzzy topic, you could have solicited a bunch of members.  Please do not shut the club down. :(

Club Signees

Moneylover ( New York )

Horatio ( Florida )

Honey ( Texas )

Honey's added! :D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

As you all know Im trying to gain the titile of his number one fan. Im getting there, sorta. But I would like to make this club.  I hope i get many clubm members and in here we will talk about mostly fuzzy! But i am going to have the # one fan from each state. So i.e. i would be the biggest fan from new york. So please state which sate you are from. I am also gonna need people to help me run the club. I will need A Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President. If I have more than one person ask for the job, each person will have to make a speech and i will chose by that. You will also get paid h$ for your job. ( Im pretty sure I can give H$, I dont know if I can though, Ill ask Taynio or Mw)

Club Signees

Moneylover ( New York )

Horatio ( Florida )

Honey ( Texas )

Honey's added! :D  :D  :D

me! me! i wanna join! california!

• 1 year later...
Im Missouri. Would be new york, But I dont llive there no more.

Double negative means that you live in New York! :lol::lol::lol:

No it Doesnt. I live in Missouri.

You haven't learned about double negatives in school yet, have you?

And she said she's older than us, which if we learned it, she must have. Unless she really isn't fourteen.

And she said she's older than us, which if we learned it, she must have. Unless she really isn't fourteen.

She says she can't remember if she's "11 or 15"<I bet there was a typo. She should say she's 11 so that we don't think that she flunked multiple time since she said she's in 7th grade.

Please MK?