Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Squirrel dance

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

• 3 weeks later...

What!!!!! :o:o:o

Hampsters are much better then squirrels. That is what our pet humans call us anyway. But posting This on the Hampsterdance discussion board? That is un heard of! its like, treason, or something!

Talk about a squirrel dance... I wish I had a video of this. I put out some corn on the cob for animals at the base of an oak tree. One of the squirrels came running down the tree and grabbed a hold of this corn ate a couple of kernels then started doing back flips, rolls and all kind of gymnastic maneuvers, all while holding on to the corn. :lol: It was great to watch.

• 4 weeks later...
oh good, squrrels  will generate far mor power than hamsters with their weels.

Yes, us hampsters crack the whip on the squirrels while they do the grunt work!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hamsters?

Or Squirrels?

Man which side to pick? Well... I like both, but you guys should not judge them for what they like! I love Hamsters, and I love every other animal! And you Squirrel People stop planning to take over HamsterDance and have Squirrels instead! Ok?! Now Be kind and say which one you like better.

Hamsters?

Or Squirrels?

Man which side to pick? Well... I like both, but you guys should not judge them for what they like! I love Hamsters, and I love every other animal! And you Squirrel People stop planning to take over HamsterDance and have Squirrels instead! Ok?! Now Be kind and say which one you like better.

Those pictures are wonderful. I love the squirrel pictures. What an adorable red squirrel baby!!!

Hamsters?

Or Squirrels?

Those pictures are wonderful. I love the squirrel pictures. What an adorable red squirrel baby!!!

Thanks!!!! See act more like that people!

woaaaaaaaah!!! this is a really old topic! aww!!! i wanna hug the skwerly! (not to be confused with Skwerlhugger Will )

*gets a free post outta this :D *

almost 2100!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have 2101 posts now!!!

I'm closing in on 8000...

• 2 weeks later...