Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Im soo kewl

softballpunk273711

u can ask me out boys!!!! :love:  :dixie

This will be very hard for someone to do.  We do not allow any personal information such as email addresses, IM user names, screen name, URL links or last names to be given.  My job is to protect you, so you just might have to settle for friendships here at HampsterDance.

u can ask me out boys!!!! :love:  :dixie

yes, i am here. ok, softball punk. go take ur softball and .... hmm that would get edited.

i don't like u people and ur "ask me out" topics. no. no one will ask you out. they dont kno you. they're never gonna meet you or talk to u in person. and they really dont WANT to ask you out. so go to iluvboys.com(not a real site,horatio) and go put in all ur personal info so u can go get all sorts of wierd people can contact you, ok? have fun.  thank you.

goodbye

Actually,  :laughing  it was a real site!  :laughing The site that is there now isn't.  :laughing  

u can ask me out boys!!!! :love:  :dixie

yes, i am here. ok, softball punk. go take ur softball and .... hmm that would get edited.

i don't like u people and ur "ask me out" topics. no. no one will ask you out. they dont kno you. they're never gonna meet you or talk to u in person. and they really dont WANT to ask you out. so go to iluvboys.com(not a real site,horatio) and go put in all ur personal info so u can go get all sorts of wierd people can contact you, ok? have fun.  thank you.

goodbye

Actually,  :laughing  it was a real site!  :laughing The site that is there now isn't.  :laughing  

Wow ur good at this kind of stuff!  :D

goodbye

Couldn't have said it better. :;):

Let's say I am really a 56 year old guy right now sitting in my underware (which I'm NOT). What would you say if I asked you out?! Ah ha! See, you don't know what everyone looks like, therefore, you could be "going out" with anyone! A police officer in my town talks to guys pretending he's a 15 year old girl. Then they ask "her" to meet them somewhere, and since they are really older, they get a fine and time in the big house.

and they really dont WANT to ask you out.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Sarah, correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't ur sig be wrong. u cut for yourself,dont you?

but i do kno wut u mean and i love that song.so myabe i should just shut up.  :D

What about my sig?  8)

Edit was not for you AnimalKidd.  It was for something in the quote.  I had missed it.  Horatio

and they really dont WANT to ask you out.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Sarah, correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't ur sig be wrong. u cut for yourself,dont you?

but i do kno wut u mean and i love that song.so myabe i should just shut up.  :D

What about my sig?  8)

nevermind...

so... let's talk about politics... you start..

Edit was for something in the quote that I had missed.  Sorry.  Horatio  

goodbye

*claps*