Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Mega Wolf's Art Section

Mega Wolf

that is awesome.

Thank you! Here is another bit... It's actually my first ever paint program work, and it is supposed to be Arkcher(viewed as a hamster), a giant bow-and-arrow thingy(too big for him), and a dinosaur. That was from about a year ago. I don't know how I cam up with that idea. :huh:

post-4841-1098404135_thumb.jpg

Thank you! Here is another bit... It's actually my first ever paint program work, and it is supposed to be Arkcher(viewed as a hamster), a giant bow-and-arrow thingy(too big for him), and a dinosaur. That was from about a year ago. I don't know how I cam up with that idea. :huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's soooooo great!!!

I really like that! Glad you showed us.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's soooooo great!!!

I really like that!  Glad you showed us.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'll save the rest of my work for another day. If I showed them all now, I would have to make more and more. Then I would run out of ideas. And then no more crazy pictures like the one with Arkcher. BUT even though that's not gonna happen, I would like requests. Please have detail. But not so much I have to go scrolling down a whole lot.

I'll save the rest of my work for another day. If I showed them all now, I would have to make more and more. Then I would run out of ideas. And then no more crazy pictures like the one with Arkcher. BUT even though that's not gonna happen, I would like requests. Please have detail. But not so much I have to go scrolling down a whole lot.

You could always do a Horatio in his airplane! :D Please!!!

OOPS! durnit... right now I'm on the other computer, so I'll put it up later... durnit... i think i 4got to press attach... anyhow... here is a more depressing type of art... based on the tree and the eye...

post-4841-1098844066_thumb.jpg

OOPS! durnit... right now I'm on the other computer, so I'll put it up later... durnit... i think i 4got to press attach... anyhow... here is a more depressing type of art... based on the tree and the eye...

*very, very happy and very, very excited*

I am really happy that everyone is posting their art. There is lots of talent and I am thrilled that you all are expressing yourselves! Thanks.

Now for this picture, I can understand how this tree feels. :( Here is an interesting thing that happened. I was using the chainsaw and one of the trunks of the tree that fell was directly on the ground. I was sawing a big limb directly above it. When the piece fell, it hit the trunk on the ground. It made a mark just like if you skinned your knee, with a sort of red blood and the chunk of trunk missing. It made me feel really bad. Chainsawing a dead tree is one thing, but to think that I was chainsawing a live tree, was sad. Even though there was no way you could stand the tree up and it would live.

*realizes that I am so strange* :(

*very, very happy and very, very excited*

I am really happy that everyone is posting their art.  There is lots of talent and I am thrilled that you all are expressing yourselves!  Thanks.

Now for this picture, I can understand how this tree feels. :( Here is an interesting thing that happened.  I was using the chainsaw and one of the trunks of the tree that fell was directly on the ground.  I was sawing a big limb directly above it.  When the piece fell, it hit the trunk on the ground.  It made a mark just like if you skinned your knee, with a sort of red blood and the chunk of trunk missing.  It made me feel really bad.  Chainsawing a dead tree is one thing, but to think that I was chainsawing a live tree, was sad.  Even though there was no way you could stand the tree up and it would live. 

*realizes that I am so strange* :(

You just realized how strange you can be? Just kidding. :P

Anyhow... here is a random beach setting.

post-4841-1098930112_thumb.jpg

OK... with the three friends thing...

Those are a few of my friends from Northern California.

Left: Molly

Middle: Cara(I don't know how to spell her name really)

Right: Riley

BTW These are my strange friends.

Anyhow...

post-4841-1099093275_thumb.jpg

Anyhow...

That's great!!!!!!!! :D

Anyhow...

You did a really good job. One thing i appreciate about this picture is how you made sure the size of the heads matched the size of the bodies. I always had trouble with that. keep up the good work :)

• 2 weeks later...
You did a really good job. One thing i appreciate about this picture is how you made sure the size of the heads matched the size of the bodies. I always had trouble with that. keep up the good work  :)

Thank you! I never noticed the post up until now!

That is a new word from the dictionary.  It comes from PICK (to select) and MING (Chinese dynasty).  It is the Chinese method of selection. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tosses MW a Typo Award and Horatio a Whisker Award*

That is a new word from the dictionary.  It comes from PICK (to select) and MING (Chinese dynasty).  It is the Chinese method of selection. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yep. That's the idea of it. I guess it would work for me since I'm a fourth Chinese anyways. :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:(  :(  Oh...  :(  :(

I drew a picture for U Horatio but it is not letting me put the picture up!!! :(

The picture may be too big...? Or the format is incompatible.

Whats the pixelation resolution on the picture? (If you dont know how its determined, Mouseover the bottom-right corner of the drawing, And/or on the top toolbar, go to Image, then click on Attributes.

For example, The width of the picture is 180.

The height is 230.

The resolution is 180x230.

So, How big is the picture?

:(  :(  Oh...  :(  :(

I drew a picture for U Horatio but it is not letting me put the picture up!!! :(

The picture may be too big...? Or the format is incompatible.

Whats the pixelation resolution on the picture? (If you dont know how its determined, Mouseover the bottom-right corner of the drawing, And/or on the top toolbar, go to Image, then click on Attributes.

For example, The width of the picture is 180.

The height is 230.

The resolution is 180x230.

So, How big is the picture?

Note that those posts were from December, Arkcher. XD

i made this a few minutes ago, because i was bored.

blocks.bmp

i made this a few minutes ago, because i was bored.

blocks.bmp

YAY! it worked!

• 2 months later...
Is it okay to post my eye?

What beautiful eyes... (assuming you do have two eyes and the other eye is similar to the eye in the picture) :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, both my eyes are the same color. :lol:

I should probably post a JPEG version, shouldn't I?

post-4841-1124330352_thumb.jpg

What beautiful eyes... (assuming you do have two eyes and the other eye is similar to the eye in the picture) :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, the compy refused to show it the other way. :lol:

Your eye is very lovely. I wish I had eyes like that...

Thanks, the compy refused to show it the other way. :lol:

Your eye is very lovely. I wish I had eyes like that...

It's normally yellower than it is in that picture.

Someone draw me!

I was being lazy, so I didn't pay attention to details..

Spiiiiiiiiify. It doesnt look like me (sorta) but still spiff.

EEEK! Where are myty Jeans?! They fell off in Kat's Dream! *watches TBFOF, Horatio,TGHL,v Cheesemaster, Will, Lexx, and the oher guys laugh Girlishly* Eeek! my paaaaaaants!

Someone draw me!

EEEK! Where are myty Jeans?! They fell off in Kat's Dream! *watches TBFOF, Horatio,TGHL,v Cheesemaster, Will, Lexx, and the oher guys laugh Girlishly* Eeek! my paaaaaaants!

Oops.

post-4841-1124588363_thumb.jpg

Someone draw me!

Oops.

THanks.... *Blushes* *Puts Jeans back on* To spare you working yourself off, I wont force to draw all my Acceseries. =D

• 5 months later...
Someone draw me!

Oops.

MK: MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkcher: ...I'll just leave the room.