Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My place. :)

Jesusfreak

I just got back from a rather lovely walk around campus. :) And I've decided that I need to take such walks around campus much much more often.

Excellent idea. Walks are good.

They are! And while I was taking my walk, I was praying, which was nice because I haven't had much time to do that lately. And in one part of my walk, I just stopped and took in the scenery (which, to be fair, was a soccer field, but the birds were singing and there was a sunset forming and it was really nice), and then I noticed a little piece of rainbow in the sky. Like a teeny tiny piece that only I was likely to notice (because I tend to notice rainbows, especially when I'm going through something and seeking God's help). And I was standing there praying, and I really felt that God's pushing me more and more towards Ian. And I've been praying that God lead me in the right direction for stuff like that. So, I don't know. Like I'm cool with it, happy about it, but I don't know quite what to do with it, like what action to take. It's interesting.

*keeps my mouth shut because Jesusfreak already knows what I am thinking*

lol :PI guess I'll just have to keep praying about it and see what happens. If this is what God really wants for me, He'll make it happen.

*believes it will happen*

:) I hope so...

*has a very hard time being silent*

:wacko:

So, I just got off the phone with my mom, and she basically said she's okay with it, as long as I know what I'm getting myself into, and as long as he doesn't pull me down in my Christian walk. So, I think my next plan of action is to take a shower, because I just got up. And my next plan of action for the whole Ian thing, is to tell him I came to my conclusion on the whole "burning with passion" verse thing. :rolleyes:

*is very happy*

I am thrilled that your mother is okay with a relationship with Ian. My feeling is that your mother sees you're in love. My thoughts are that Ian is not going to try and make you change your religion. If you both respect each other and do not try and change each other's beliefs, then I think you two will be a fantastic couple with a phenomenal relationship.

I think it's less that than the fact that I've known Ian for four years, and that she knows I've been praying about it, and that I should know better than anyone else what God wants in my life. And I think my mom has been praying about it too, and feels the same thing. So, it should be interesting to see where things go from here. Aside from telling Ian my conclusion on that Bible thing, I need some good way to find out if he's in love with me too...

From what you have mentioned of his actions... there is absolutely no doubt in mind that he is most definitely in love with you.

It's *really* hard to say. He acts in a romantic way with pretty much everyone. It's just part of his character.

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Hahaha yeah. I think I'm going to wait until he's better before I say anything. I don't want to shock his system or anything. :rolleyes: And I think that since he's been stuck in bed and thinking about me, there's a good chance he's been thinking about God too, and I don't want to interfere with anything God's trying to tell him. Because who knows? Maybe he'll come out of this illness knowing Jesus as the Messiah and his savior.

*resists temptation to open my mouth*

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got back from a rather lovely walk around campus. :) And I've decided that I need to take such walks around campus much much more often.

They are! And while I was taking my walk, I was praying, which was nice because I haven't had much time to do that lately. And in one part of my walk, I just stopped and took in the scenery (which, to be fair, was a soccer field, but the birds were singing and there was a sunset forming and it was really nice), and then I noticed a little piece of rainbow in the sky. Like a teeny tiny piece that only I was likely to notice (because I tend to notice rainbows, especially when I'm going through something and seeking God's help). And I was standing there praying, and I really felt that God's pushing me more and more towards Ian. And I've been praying that God lead me in the right direction for stuff like that. So, I don't know. Like I'm cool with it, happy about it, but I don't know quite what to do with it, like what action to take. It's interesting.

lol :PI guess I'll just have to keep praying about it and see what happens. If this is what God really wants for me, He'll make it happen.

So, I just got off the phone with my mom, and she basically said she's okay with it, as long as I know what I'm getting myself into, and as long as he doesn't pull me down in my Christian walk. So, I think my next plan of action is to take a shower, because I just got up. And my next plan of action for the whole Ian thing, is to tell him I came to my conclusion on the whole "burning with passion" verse thing. :rolleyes:

*is very happy*

I am thrilled that your mother is okay with a relationship with Ian. My feeling is that your mother sees you're in love. My thoughts are that Ian is not going to try and make you change your religion. If you both respect each other and do not try and change each other's beliefs, then I think you two will be a fantastic couple with a phenomenal relationship.

I think it's less that than the fact that I've known Ian for four years, and that she knows I've been praying about it, and that I should know better than anyone else what God wants in my life. And I think my mom has been praying about it too, and feels the same thing. So, it should be interesting to see where things go from here. Aside from telling Ian my conclusion on that Bible thing, I need some good way to find out if he's in love with me too...

From what you have mentioned of his actions... there is absolutely no doubt in mind that he is most definitely in love with you.

It's *really* hard to say. He acts in a romantic way with pretty much everyone. It's just part of his character.

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Hahaha yeah. I think I'm going to wait until he's better before I say anything. I don't want to shock his system or anything. :rolleyes: And I think that since he's been stuck in bed and thinking about me, there's a good chance he's been thinking about God too, and I don't want to interfere with anything God's trying to tell him. Because who knows? Maybe he'll come out of this illness knowing Jesus as the Messiah and his savior.

lol you can talk if you want. :P

*is very happy*

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Thanks.

You are hoping he will change. If you want a successful relationship, just accept him and respect his choice of religion. If you both just start your relationship and see where things go, and do not expect him to change, then you both will do well. If you are going into this relationship expecting he give up his religion and accept yours, then I suggest you do not start the relationship... it won't work.

*is very happy*

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Thanks.

You are hoping he will change. If you want a successful relationship, just accept him and respect his choice of religion. If you both just start your relationship and see where things go, and do not expect him to change, then you both will do well. If you are going into this relationship expecting he give up his religion and accept yours, then I suggest you do not start the relationship... it won't work.

Oh I know that full well. I live by the idea that I should hope for the best and expect the worst. Of course I *hope* Ian will be saved, but I can't be foolish enough to expect it. I know better than that. And I'm in love with him as he is now, I doubt that will change.

*is very happy*

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Thanks.

Oh I know that full well. I live by the idea that I should hope for the best and expect the worst. Of course I *hope* Ian will be saved, but I can't be foolish enough to expect it. I know better than that. And I'm in love with him as he is now, I doubt that will change.

I know you know this, but I guess my choice of words was not good. You need to give up 'hoping' Ian be saved. Forget about it completely. Don't even think about it. If it is meant to happen, it will happen. But if you keep this thought in the back of your mind, it will undermine your relationship.

*is very happy*

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Thanks.

I know you know this, but I guess my choice of words was not good. You need to give up 'hoping' Ian be saved. Forget about it completely. Don't even think about it. If it is meant to happen, it will happen. But if you keep this thought in the back of your mind, it will undermine your relationship.

It's impossible to forget about it completely, but I won't let it interfere with anything. We're such close friends, I think that if my hope for his salvation was going to hurt our relationship, it would have done so already. And I know that Ian is very stubborn, so it's not likely to happen except through an act of God. So my hope is not so much that Ian will change, but that God would cause Ian to change. So the pressure would be on God instead of on Ian, if that makes sense.

*is very happy*

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Thanks.

It's impossible to forget about it completely, but I won't let it interfere with anything. We're such close friends, I think that if my hope for his salvation was going to hurt our relationship, it would have done so already. And I know that Ian is very stubborn, so it's not likely to happen except through an act of God. So my hope is not so much that Ian will change, but that God would cause Ian to change. So the pressure would be on God instead of on Ian, if that makes sense.

LOL... it sounds like a way of convincing yourself that it is okay to keep hoping he will change. LOL

*is very happy*

Oh.

*puts brain into mode B*

Thanks.

LOL... it sounds like a way of convincing yourself that it is okay to keep hoping he will change. LOL

lol :P Nah, I figure I can hope for things as long as I don't expect them. Like I hope sme random stranger gives me a million dollars tomorrow, but I can't expect it. Is it possible? Sure. Likely? No. I know that. :)

Horatio is right...

Too many cases of people trying to get a loved one to change always end up in critical failure. Girls like to think they can fix anything, so don't try to "fix" him at all. But the whole pressuring God part does sound kind of like an excuse...

Horatio is right...

Too many cases of people trying to get a loved one to change always end up in critical failure. Girls like to think they can fix anything, so don't try to "fix" him at all. But the whole pressuring God part does sound kind of like an excuse...

Oh trust me, I know. And I won't try to make him change, because I know I can't change him. Only God can do that.

So, Ian was able to sign onto im yesterday, so I chatted with him for a little bit. He turned of messaging capabilities on his phone, so he didn't get the rose picture I sent him, so I sent him the link to a better picture I had online, and that made him quite happy. :) I told him my conclusion about the burning with passion verse, and he said, "I completely agree!" and we then moved on to other subjects. He's still pretty sick and very tired, so I'm not going to tell him any sort of really shocking news until he's recovered his full physical and mental faculties. So I didn't tell him I got a haircut either. :rolleyes: I'd also rather put off dropping hints that I like him until I can see him in person, or at least on the phone, so I can gague his reaction. Im is no good for that.

So, Ian was able to sign onto im yesterday, so I chatted with him for a little bit. He turned of messaging capabilities on his phone, so he didn't get the rose picture I sent him, so I sent him the link to a better picture I had online, and that made him quite happy. :) I told him my conclusion about the burning with passion verse, and he said, "I completely agree!" and we then moved on to other subjects. He's still pretty sick and very tired, so I'm not going to tell him any sort of really shocking news until he's recovered his full physical and mental faculties. So I didn't tell him I got a haircut either. :rolleyes: I'd also rather put off dropping hints that I like him until I can see him in person, or at least on the phone, so I can gague his reaction. Im is no good for that.

*thinks... burning with passion... :) *

Hahaha yeah, that's what the verse says. :P:rolleyes: Which is funny because "passion" and derivitaves of that word, is a word that Ian uses a lot more often than most people.

Hahaha yeah, that's what the verse says. :P:rolleyes: Which is funny because "passion" and derivitaves of that word, is a word that Ian uses a lot more often than most people.

*thinks Hawaiian Passion* :rolleyes:

No... for all you who are thinking, love at the beach.

It is a wonderful colour paint. :lol:

Hahaha :P Or passionfruit. :rolleyes:

Ohhhh, passionfruit is so good!!!

I don't believe that I have had it before.

Have you had Star Fruit?

Have you had Star Fruit?

Several years ago. But I remember that it is the coolest looking fruit. xD

Have you had Star Fruit?

I love starfruit! ^_^

They sell starfruit in my grocery store. =O

Ask your mother to get you one.

Very, very good!!!

I shall. xD

How much are they?

Excuse me please... do I look like a supermarket check-out hamster? LOL

*gets on loudspeaker system*

"Price check, aisle three"

Very, very good!!!

I shall. xD

How much are they?

Well, I don't know. xD

And I don't feel like looking it up. :P

Very, very good!!!

I shall. xD

How much are they?

Well, I don't know. xD

I will let you know the next time I go to the Grocery Store.

Very, very good!!!

I shall. xD

How much are they?

Well, I don't know. xD

I will let you know the next time I go to the Grocery Store.

Danke!

Very, very good!!!

I shall. xD

How much are they?

Because they're an exotic fruit, they're a little pricey. I forget how much though. They taste kinda like a green apple, only a lot more juicy.

So, I wanna try a mini experiment type thing: How many lurkers are there in this topic? Like how many of you just read the posts but don't say anything? Come say hello or something. :P (in plain directions: If you're reading this post, respond to it)

Woah. Just noticed the giant banner at the top of the page. Anyhow, update on life: Last night Marius, Brennan, and I went to a diner and Met Lindsay and her friend Danielle there. It was fun times. ^_^ And today we got bored and wandered around a neighboring town and took some cool pictures at a water fountain. I'm chatting with Ian on aim right now, and he hasn't been doing so great. Apparently he's lost a lot of weight, can't really talk because of a sore throat, and is not happy about being stuck in the same room for so long. So I sent him a link to the pictures I took of the rose he gave me for my birthday, and that made him happy. I shoud take flower pictures more often...

So, I wanna try a mini experiment type thing: How many lurkers are there in this topic? Like how many of you just read the posts but don't say anything? Come say hello or something. :P (in plain directions: If you're reading this post, respond to it)

Haha, I suppose I'm a lurker. I constantly read the posts, but rarely respond. I guess I do the same thing at every message board I go to. Hmph.

Well, hello!

So, last night I had a dream that Ian proposed to me. And it was a really long dream, but I don't remember most of it. Probably because there were a couple discussion topics about proposing and all that on another website I'm on. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

Woah. Just noticed the giant banner at the top of the page. Anyhow, update on life: Last night Marius, Brennan, and I went to a diner and Met Lindsay and her friend Danielle there. It was fun times. ^_^ And today we got bored and wandered around a neighboring town and took some cool pictures at a water fountain. I'm chatting with Ian on aim right now, and he hasn't been doing so great. Apparently he's lost a lot of weight, can't really talk because of a sore throat, and is not happy about being stuck in the same room for so long. So I sent him a link to the pictures I took of the rose he gave me for my birthday, and that made him happy. I shoud take flower pictures more often...

Oh my. I hope he gets better.

So, last night I had a dream that Ian proposed to me. And it was a really long dream, but I don't remember most of it. Probably because there were a couple discussion topics about proposing and all that on another website I'm on. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

*wonders if dreams come true*

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Toto: Hello! ^_^

Cheese: I hope so too.

Horatio: lol most of the dreams I have shouldn't come true, and some of them violate basic laws of physics.

Today was nice. I went for a walk to take some pictures, then realized it was dinner time and rounded up Derek and Christina, ate dinner, took another walk, then came back to play amplitude and DDR. It was nice. :)

Horatio: lol most of the dreams I have shouldn't come true, and some of them violate basic laws of physics.

Today was nice. I went for a walk to take some pictures, then realized it was dinner time and rounded up Derek and Christina, ate dinner, took another walk, then came back to play amplitude and DDR. It was nice. :)

And when you went for your walk... did your brain make your heart happy? :lol:

*is a little confused by that satement* Sure, why not. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if you were having happy thoughts about Ian.

I was wondering if you were having happy thoughts about Ian.

lol I always have happy thoughts about Ian! ^_^

*pops out from a bush* Hello or something! ^_^ *chucks an apple flavored fishicle at JF and jumps back into the bush*

*pops out from a bush* Hello or something! ^_^ *chucks an apple flavored fishicle at JF and jumps back into the bush*

Hahaha! :P *throws a few micicles at the bush*

*catches them in the mouth* Thanks. ^_^

lol you're welcome. ^_^ So, today my friend Georgina invited me to go roller skating with her and her church. It was fun times. ^_^

lol you're welcome. ^_^ So, today my friend Georgina invited me to go roller skating with her and her church. It was fun times. ^_^

Heck yes for roller skating!

Hahaha yeah, I only fell once, and that was because some kid cut me off. <_<

You must be good. A hamster on roller skates is a sight to behold. :lol:

Many years of practice. And a hamster on roller skates would, in theory, have an easier time because you have four feet instead of two.

And our campus has been invaded by a bunch of high school-ish boys in white polo shirts and khaki pants. There are a couple hundred of them, I think. :blink:

Think a hamster on wheels is strange? Try a piece o' cheese.

*imagines a piece of cheese on roller skates*

Hahaha! I just have this mental image of a huge wedge of cheese on top of a pair of roller skates at a roller rink, not moving at all. XD

Hahaha! I just have this mental image of a huge wedge of cheese on top of a pair of roller skates at a roller rink, not moving at all. XD

*kicks the cheese foward* C'mon, you're not even trying! :angry2:

oww. :(

*equips rocket packs*

oww. :(

*equips rocket packs*

*steps back and hides in a hole to watch the fireworks begin*

Ah. These are posts that make me love this place so much. XD And the Cheese would melt. XD

Ooh, good call. *now imagines melted cheese and burnt up rocket bits dripping down the roller skates* :o

*grabs the melted cheese, picks out the rocket bits, takes off the skates and throws what's remaining into a tub of ice to solidify the cheese*

*pulls the newly made cheesicle out of the tub and injects bread flavoring into it* I call it the cheese sandwichicle. Anyone want it?

I would love one!

Thank you.

...Wait. You're eating Cheesemaster? o_O

*pulls the newly made cheesicle out of the tub and injects bread flavoring into it* I call it the cheese sandwichicle. Anyone want it?

I would love one!

Thank you.

...Wait. You're eating Cheesemaster? o_O

But of course!

Hamsters love cheese! :lol:

Wow. o.O So, last night I had a really interesting conversation with Ian, that makes me think that he is in fact in love with me, because I can't see any other reason for him telling me the things he told me, so that was really interesting. And after I woke up from taking a much needed nap today, I had a messafe from my friend Ruby from high school (who knows Ian and all about what's going on) saying that she thinks I should wait to tell him, because it's God's timing, and not mine. And I agree with her. I'm in no real rush to say anything to him, because I am waiting for God to lead everything the way it needs to go. And He hasn't yet given me an opportunity to say anything, and I think He probably won't for at least a little while, because it seems Ian is still working through some things, and God is still talking to him. I just hope his pride doesn't get in the way... :unsure:

Also last night, I saw Pirates 3. Good movie, quite funny, and actually had an ending, albeit a bittersweet one. And it gave some justification for the second one. Consequently, I'm not entirely sure how I did on my chem exam this morning. :rolleyes:

Wow. o.O So, last night I had a really interesting conversation with Ian, that makes me think that he is in fact in love with me, because I can't see any other reason for him telling me the things he told me, so that was really interesting. And after I woke up from taking a much needed nap today, I had a messafe from my friend Ruby from high school (who knows Ian and all about what's going on) saying that she thinks I should wait to tell him, because it's God's timing, and not mine. And I agree with her. I'm in no real rush to say anything to him, because I am waiting for God to lead everything the way it needs to go. And He hasn't yet given me an opportunity to say anything, and I think He probably won't for at least a little while, because it seems Ian is still working through some things, and God is still talking to him. I just hope his pride doesn't get in the way... :unsure:

Also last night, I saw Pirates 3. Good movie, quite funny, and actually had an ending, albeit a bittersweet one. And it gave some justification for the second one. Consequently, I'm not entirely sure how I did on my chem exam this morning. :rolleyes:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I saw Pirates 3 last week with my brother, and I really liked it. Did you know Keith Richards is in it, albiet only twice and for about 5 seconds?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I saw Pirates 3 last week with my brother, and I really liked it. Did you know Keith Richards is in it, albiet only twice and for about 5 seconds?

Marius pointed that out. He was Jack Sparrow's dad right?

Um, so. Interesting story for you all. I don't know how she did it (I tried, and I couldn't even come up with it), but Ian's little sister somehow came across this whole thing by googling Ian's name. (I want to know what she searched for now...) And of course she told Ian. And he asked me about it. So I had to tell him. And he's okay with it, but only loves me as a friend. Which is okay. But yeah, bizzarre at any rate.

So, if either Marissa or Ian are reading this, Hi! These are my hampsterdance friends, and this entire place is most of how I learned how to type.

Oh, and to make this whole situation even more strange, while I was talking to Ian, both the kid Lindsay wants to set me up with and the guy from facebook that likes me IM'd me. *That* was strange. Anyways, tomorrow is Lara's birthday party, and I need to find my color ink cartridge so I can print out her birthday card and go to sleep...

Um, so. Interesting story for you all. I don't know how she did it (I tried, and I couldn't even come up with it), but Ian's little sister somehow came across this whole thing by googling Ian's name. (I want to know what she searched for now...) And of course she told Ian. And he asked me about it. So I had to tell him. And he's okay with it, but only loves me as a friend. Which is okay. But yeah, bizzarre at any rate.

So, if either Marissa or Ian are reading this, Hi! These are my hampsterdance friends, and this entire place is most of how I learned how to type.

Oh, and to make this whole situation even more strange, while I was talking to Ian, both the kid Lindsay wants to set me up with and the guy from facebook that likes me IM'd me. *That* was strange. Anyways, tomorrow is Lara's birthday party, and I need to find my color ink cartridge so I can print out her birthday card and go to sleep...

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

*is speechless*

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

*is speechless*

That's alot of words.

I suppose we should introduce ourselves...

Hi Marissa and Ian! I'm Jesse the Timber Wolf at your service *shakes paws* I'm an 18 year old guy, I live in Connecticut, I play the clarinet, I speak French, and I build custom Tomb Raider levels. :P I suppose that's everything in a nutshell. Oh, and I'm graduating high school today. *hands them a jelly micicle as a welcoming gift* :)

I suppose we should introduce ourselves...

Hi Marissa and Ian! I'm Jesse the Timber Wolf at your service *shakes paws* I'm an 18 year old guy, I live in Connecticut, I play the clarinet, I speak French, and I build custom Tomb Raider levels. :P I suppose that's everything in a nutshell. Oh, and I'm graduating high school today. *hands them a jelly micicle as a welcoming gift* :)

Your graduation is on a Saturday? :huh: Anyways, congratulations! ^_^

Marius pointed that out. He was Jack Sparrow's dad right?

Yea, man. He's instantly my favourite charecter just 'cause he's played by Keith Richards. XD

That's interesting. XD

Hi Marissa! Hi Ian! Wherever you are and if you decide to read this. You guys should come here and post. Haha.

Haha, random guy from facebook? Fun.

Wait. Does that mean my friends could potentially find that I'm talking about them here? o_o

That's interesting. XD

Hi Marissa! Hi Ian! Wherever you are and if you decide to read this. You guys should come here and post. Haha.

Wait. Does that mean my friends could potentially find that I'm talking about them here? o_o

I'm not so sure. I searched for Ian and went through about a zillion pages and nothing referred you here. I don't think you have to worry.

That's interesting. XD

I'm not so sure. I searched for Ian and went through about a zillion pages and nothing referred you here. I don't think you have to worry.

wow

thats a lot of effort

So yesterday I didn't get up until like 3 in the afternoon. :rolleyes: Although we had a really nice dinner (chicken, stuffing, and corn) and that made me happy. ^_^ Today was dull. I was up until about 4am last night talking to Ian, but I decided to get up at a reasonable hour today (about 12pm). And it's dull around here on the boards too because the boards seem to be lacking the presence of a certain hamster-mod... :rolleyes: Other than that, I talked to Ian for awhile on AIM today. He was annoyed because these random girls he's never met before keep IMing him and asking him if he's single and whatnot. :rolleyes: It's really funny, because he gets so offended because he knows the only reason they ask is because they think he's good looking. (of course it doesn't help that he calls everyone "dear" and posts love poems on his profile and tells everyone he loves them :rolleyes: ) Like take this, this was a note he posted on a networking site a little while ago:

"In the course of the next few months, I will be taking medieval and renaissance poetry and lyric (mostly troubador literature) from various manuscripts, translating them, and rendering them into English verse.

Most of them have never been seen before the English language, and it is a shame that the English world shouldn't have access to some of the most beautiful poetry ever written. For each poem, I will notate the approximate year it was written, the language which it is in, and when it is know, the author of the original poem. Comments would be appreciated. Please enjoy!

By Thoinot Arbeau, circa 1525 in Middle French. Rendered and translated by Ian.

Toutes les Nuictz

Toutes les Nuictz tu m'es présente,

Par songe doulx et gracieux.

Mais tous les jours tu m'es absente,

Qui m'est regret fortz ennuieux.

Puis donc que les nuictz,

Que la nuict me vault mieulx.

Et que je n'ay bien que par songe,

Dormez de jour, Ô pauvres yeulx,

À fin que sans cesse je songe!

Every Night

Every night thou art beside me,

In a sweet and pleasant dream.

Yet every day thou art denied me,

And darkest night the day may seem!

Then come, O come again, fair night!

Which ever more than day I prize.

Besides in thee, there is no light,

Sleep out the day, O my poor eyes,

That evermore shall dream thy sight!"

And he wonders why he has so many girls stalking him... :lol:

Ah hah! This is how it was found. For the sake of my sanity, can you please remove "deleted" from both the quote I'm quoting and from this post? (or remove this post entirely) Thanks. :)

That's interesting. XD

I found out how it was done (see the other post I just made). Of course there's that one post where I copied something with his last name. Someone told me anonymously what to search for, and sure enough, there's one post here on hampsterdance that's the only thing it comes up with. And, it was actually not that hard to figure out. Which is why I asked you to remove said last name. If Ian hasn't actually read it, I'd kinda rather he be spared the details.

That's interesting. XD

I found out how it was done (see the other post I just made). Of course there's that one post where I copied something with his last name. Someone told me anonymously what to search for, and sure enough, there's one post here on hampsterdance that's the only thing it comes up with. And, it was actually not that hard to figure out. Which is why I asked you to remove said last name. If Ian hasn't actually read it, I'd kinda rather he be spared the details.

Thanks for clarifying. HampsterKing had moderated that post or else I would have remembered the last name part. I was a little worried that someone could track anyone down with just their first name. Searching a number of ways on a number of sites I decided there was something I missed. Thank you for letting me know. I feel much better now. All has been deleted for you. Thanks again.

*gives Jesusfreak some freshly baked muffins*

So yesterday I didn't get up until like 3 in the afternoon. :rolleyes: Although we had a really nice dinner (chicken, stuffing, and corn) and that made me happy. ^_^ Today was dull. I was up until about 4am last night talking to Ian, but I decided to get up at a reasonable hour today (about 12pm). And it's dull around here on the boards too because the boards seem to be lacking the presence of a certain hamster-mod... :rolleyes: Other than that, I talked to Ian for awhile on AIM today. He was annoyed because these random girls he's never met before keep IMing him and asking him if he's single and whatnot. :rolleyes: It's really funny, because he gets so offended because he knows the only reason they ask is because they think he's good looking. (of course it doesn't help that he calls everyone "dear" and posts love poems on his profile and tells everyone he loves them :rolleyes: ) Like take this, this was a note he posted on a networking site a little while ago:

"In the course of the next few months, I will be taking medieval and renaissance poetry and lyric (mostly troubador literature) from various manuscripts, translating them, and rendering them into English verse.

Most of them have never been seen before the English language, and it is a shame that the English world shouldn't have access to some of the most beautiful poetry ever written. For each poem, I will notate the approximate year it was written, the language which it is in, and when it is know, the author of the original poem. Comments would be appreciated. Please enjoy!

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

What a beautiful poem. I understand completely. He is the type of guy romance novels are written about. :lol:

BTW, sometimes I don't make it on around 23H00, but it is more like 02H00 as you have found out. :lol:

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

Ah hah! This is how it was found. For the sake of my sanity, can you please remove "deleted" from both the quote I'm quoting and from this post? (or remove this post entirely) Thanks. :)

*cough* :rolleyes:

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

What a beautiful poem. I understand completely. He is the type of guy romance novels are written about. :lol:

BTW, sometimes I don't make it on around 23H00, but it is more like 02H00 as you have found out. :lol:

Hahaha well, I figured I'd let you know ASAP. I told you in the email I just sent that it still shows up in the search though. Is there anything we can do to fix that?

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

Hahaha well, I figured I'd let you know ASAP. I told you in the email I just sent that it still shows up in the search though. Is there anything we can do to fix that?

I've asked some smarter people then myself to answer your question. It is probably because I missed one deletion. Otherwise we can just delete the post entirely.

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

I've asked some smarter people then myself to answer your question. It is probably because I missed one deletion. Otherwise we can just delete the post entirely.

It still shows up. It might be because Google (or my computer) has it cached and hasn't updated it yet, but I don't know how often Google updates things. The link supplied by google is www.hampsterboard.com/board/index.php?act=findpost&pid=115532 if that helps anything.

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

It still shows up. It might be because Google (or my computer) has it cached and hasn't updated it yet, but I don't know how often Google updates things. The link supplied by google is www.hampsterboard.com/board/index.php?act=findpost&pid=115532 if that helps anything.

Yes it helps. Would you like me to delete that post? Or wait a couple days and check the search.

I just checked two search engines and no HamspterDance links were there. Can you empty your

cache and then drag the other two caches into the trash? This way I believe you will not find the

link.

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

Yes it helps. Would you like me to delete that post? Or wait a couple days and check the search.

I just checked two search engines and no HamspterDance links were there. Can you empty your

cache and then drag the other two caches into the trash? This way I believe you will not find the

link.

Nope, still shows up (provided I cleared the cache properly, I didn't see anything about cache so I deleted my temporary files and browsing history instead)

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

link.

Nope, still shows up (provided I cleared the cache properly, I didn't see anything about cache so I deleted my temporary files and browsing history instead)

On the mac, you have two additional caches, one is on the hard drive in the library; and the second one is in the computer files, mine is named Adam, and there is a library file and the cache is there. These caches are harder to find, but if you don't delete them, it will still appear. I check again and I could not find it.

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

link.

On the mac, you have two additional caches, one is on the hard drive in the library; and the second one is in the computer files, mine is named Adam, and there is a library file and the cache is there. These caches are harder to find, but if you don't delete them, it will still appear. I check again and I could not find it.

Okay, good. It still shows up on my computer through google, but on dogpile (which searches through google, yahoo, msn, and jeeves) did not come up with it. So I'm guessing (and hoping) it's just my computer.

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

link.

Okay, good. It still shows up on my computer through google, but on dogpile (which searches through google, yahoo, msn, and jeeves) did not come up with it. So I'm guessing (and hoping) it's just my computer.

You have a cache which is one that most people never clean out and I believe that it is your computer. I did google, yahoo, msn, ask and did not come up with anything.

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

link.

You have a cache which is one that most people never clean out and I believe that it is your computer. I did google, yahoo, msn, ask and did not come up with anything.

Okay, good. That makes me feel a lot better.

Toutes les Nuictz

Every Night

link.

Okay, good. That makes me feel a lot better.

Good. :)

And another thing making me feel a lot better is that talking to Ian online the past couple days hasn't been akward at all. We both seem to be taking the "and now we're going to forget this ever happened" approach. Which is a good thing, I think. :) And I'm still not feeling any emotional strain with all of this, which sort of surprises me, but I guess seeing as how I put it in God's control, it's all okay and I don't need to worry about it. I like this. :) Today was rather boring. I went outside to start studying chem for about an hour before getting dinner by myself. So now I have a very slight tan. And at dinner the creepy pervy guy that works there started to talk to me, but was then distracted by someone who I guess was his boss, which was a relief. (Seriously, awhile ago my roomie and I took our dinner outside, and he came outside too and watched us. Creeeeepy.) And now I'm back in my room, bored, not really wanting to continue my studying, and with a lack of good snack foods. Nothing going on tomorrow aside from more studying and packing. Lame. Maybe if I get bored enough I'll call Ian and chat with him on the phone (because he said last night I could call him).

And another thing making me feel a lot better is that talking to Ian online the past couple days hasn't been akward at all. We both seem to be taking the "and now we're going to forget this ever happened" approach. Which is a good thing, I think. :) And I'm still not feeling any emotional strain with all of this, which sort of surprises me, but I guess seeing as how I put it in God's control, it's all okay and I don't need to worry about it. I like this. :) Today was rather boring. I went outside to start studying chem for about an hour before getting dinner by myself. So now I have a very slight tan. And at dinner the creepy pervy guy that works there started to talk to me, but was then distracted by someone who I guess was his boss, which was a relief. (Seriously, awhile ago my roomie and I took our dinner outside, and he came outside too and watched us. Creeeeepy.) And now I'm back in my room, bored, not really wanting to continue my studying, and with a lack of good snack foods. Nothing going on tomorrow aside from more studying and packing. Lame. Maybe if I get bored enough I'll call Ian and chat with him on the phone (because he said last night I could call him).

Things have a way of working themselves out.

*sends Jesusfreak a care box of great snack foods*

Yup. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the summer goes though.

Yup. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the summer goes though.

You said what I was thinking.

With both candice and kaitlin (I tend to end up liking girls with names starting with the hard "c" or "k" sound or having it in there somewhere. xD ) we were fine, maybe a little akward, but still great friends after I told them how I felt.

yeah, the list of girls with the hard c or k sound is pretty big. Now, I am including small crushes that didin't last long at all, so some of these are pretty minor.

there has been Kaity, Kendall, Candice, Kaitlin, Kristen, Jessica, and now I'm not sure about how I feel about this girl named Kim.

weeeird.

With both candice and kaitlin (I tend to end up liking girls with names starting with the hard "c" or "k" sound or having it in there somewhere. xD ) we were fine, maybe a little akward, but still great friends after I told them how I felt.

yeah, the list of girls with the hard c or k sound is pretty big. Now, I am including small crushes that didin't last long at all, so some of these are pretty minor.

there has been Kaity, Kendall, Candice, Kaitlin, Kristen, Jessica, and now I'm not sure about how I feel about this girl named Kim.

weeeird.

Good thing you are not naming hurricanes. :lol:

weeeird.

Hahaha that's crazy! Although looking back on it, most of the guys I've at least had a thing for had some musical talent. But right now things don't seem akward at all, much to my relief.

As for the rest of the summer being interesting, that has nothing to do with Ian at all, it's more to do with the people at camp that are *cough* I'm not going to finish that sentence. :rolleyes:

weeeird.

Hahaha that's crazy! Although looking back on it, most of the guys I've at least had a thing for had some musical talent. But right now things don't seem akward at all, much to my relief.

As for the rest of the summer being interesting, that has nothing to do with Ian at all, it's more to do with the people at camp that are *cough* I'm not going to finish that sentence. :rolleyes:

You don't have to. :lol:

weeeird.

lol that's what I figured. :lol: I figure that if you're old/mature enough to have a good idea of what I would have said, you're old enough to hear it. If that makes any sense.

weeeird.

lol that's what I figured. :lol: I figure that if you're old/mature enough to have a good idea of what I would have said, you're old enough to hear it. If that makes any sense.

Perfect sense. :)

Oh boy. The next few days are going to be crazy. Today is my sister's Graduation, so I'll be going to CT pretty much as soon as I get out of class. After that, I'm probably going to spend the night at camp (or at home if mom's too tired to drive that far), and then come back here to college first thing Wednesday morning, to take my exams and finish packing, and then go back to camp first thing Thursday morning, and then I'll be gone for the summer. Crazy.

Oh boy. The next few days are going to be crazy. Today is my sister's Graduation, so I'll be going to CT pretty much as soon as I get out of class. After that, I'm probably going to spend the night at camp (or at home if mom's too tired to drive that far), and then come back here to college first thing Wednesday morning, to take my exams and finish packing, and then go back to camp first thing Thursday morning, and then I'll be gone for the summer. Crazy.

*screammmmmmssssssssss*

Gone for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW... this summer semester went by so fast. How did that happen? Tell your mother you absolutely positively need the iPhone! This way you will be able to get on HampsterDance no matter where you are. :lol: We are going to miss you so much! Hopefully you will find an internet connection somewhere and stop in and say hi.

*misses Jesusfreak already*

weeeird.

Perfect sense. :)

It does make quite some sense.

there is a difference between music and similarity in names.

Cause music is part of a persons personality, but the names is just coincidence. I think. xD

lol I feel loved now. ^_^ I'm not gone yet. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning, but the way my mom has things going it looks like I might at least be at home (with internet) on Friday. It's all sorts of complicated. My sister graduated yesterday, and I'm putting the pictures on my computer as I type. When we were getting her flowers, I insisted on getting her a rather large bunch of sunflowers. :D And I took my chem final this morning. I think it went okay, which is good. My business ethics exam is tonight, so I should probably get moving on the studying for that.

lol I feel loved now. ^_^ I'm not gone yet. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning, but the way my mom has things going it looks like I might at least be at home (with internet) on Friday. It's all sorts of complicated. My sister graduated yesterday, and I'm putting the pictures on my computer as I type. When we were getting her flowers, I insisted on getting her a rather large bunch of sunflowers. :D And I took my chem final this morning. I think it went okay, which is good. My business ethics exam is tonight, so I should probably get moving on the studying for that.

Yeah for Friday!

Congratulations to your sister's graduation. We all wish her luck!!! Sunflowers... how beautiful!!!!!!!

You probably got an A on your Chemistry final and will ace your business ethics exam this evening.

Good luck tonight.

*please post pics of the graduation or at least the sunflowers*

Yeah for Friday!

Congratulations to your sister's graduation. We all wish her luck!!! Sunflowers... how beautiful!!!!!!!

You probably got an A on your Chemistry final and will ace your business ethics exam this evening.

Good luck tonight.

I'm expecting about a B on both of them. The chem just because it's too hard to remember everything, and business just because I'm really tired and running on about 5 hours of sleep. As for pictures, sadly, don't count on them going up any time soon, as I've still got tons of packing to do. :wacko:

Yeah for Friday!

Good luck tonight.

I'm expecting about a B on both of them. The chem just because it's too hard to remember everything, and business just because I'm really tired and running on about 5 hours of sleep. As for pictures, sadly, don't count on them going up any time soon, as I've still got tons of packing to do. :wacko:

You will have all summer to get them organized. :lol:

Yeah for Friday!

Good luck tonight.

You will have all summer to get them organized. :lol:

lol something like that. :rolleyes: I actually have quite a few projects I want to work on while I'm gone, so I don't go crazy.

Hahaha Yesssss XD I just found two of the hampsterdance CD's on Ruckus. (Happy times ten and Hampsterdance Hits) This just made my life all the more entertaining. Along with the following section of the music I have on my Ruckus player:

post-1041-1183001943_thumb.jpg

Hahaha Yesssss XD I just found two of the hampsterdance CD's on Ruckus. (Happy times ten and Hampsterdance Hits) This just made my life all the more entertaining. Along with the following section of the music I have on my Ruckus player:

Not fair, you get all that music for free.

Yeah, Ruckus is free for all college students, but when you download the music files, you can only play them in windows mediaplayer or the ruckus player, so you can't do much with them. Well, this may or may not be my last post for awhile. So if I don't get on here in the next few days, have a great summer everyone!

Yeah, Ruckus is free for all college students, but when you download the music files, you can only play them in windows mediaplayer or the ruckus player, so you can't do much with them. Well, this may or may not be my last post for awhile. So if I don't get on here in the next few days, have a great summer everyone!

*gives Jesusfreak a big hug*

Have a really great summer! You will definitely be missed!!!

*big hugs back* I'm probably driving you all crazy, but I'm at home now, instead of camp. I'll be going to camp tomorrow. I think. Mom keeps changing the plans. :rolleyes:

*big hugs back* I'm probably driving you all crazy, but I'm at home now, instead of camp. I'll be going to camp tomorrow. I think. Mom keeps changing the plans. :rolleyes:

*jumps for joy for one more day*

Sorry you are home for one more day, but yeah, aren't we lucky!!!

I will be on all here all day because I am on line.

What? Not standing in line for an iphone? :P

I was sitting in line for my iPhone... which I now have! :D

The Apple Store had wi-fi for everyone to use. They shut it off for about 30 minutes, and everyone panicked. I will show some pictures later of the wait.

The Apple Store had wi-fi for everyone to use. They shut it off for about 30 minutes, and everyone panicked. I will show some pictures later of the wait.

lol Horatio, you're crazy. :P

That could be a distinct possibility! LOL

That could be a distinct possibility! LOL

Hahaha :D

That could be a distinct possibility! :rolleyes:

YOU USED LOL!!!!!

HORATIO FAILED!!!!

-ahem-

YOU USED LOL!!!!!

HORATIO FAILED!!!!

-ahem-

What are you talking about Cheesie? :rolleyes:

YOU USED LOL!!!!!

HORATIO FAILED!!!!

-ahem-

You and the lol-ca-holics program.

You don't want the bus, do you?

YOU USED LOL!!!!!

HORATIO FAILED!!!!

-ahem-

You and the lol-ca-holics program.

You don't want the bus, do you?

They already tried the jacket. But, it is plain to see that didn't work.

• 1 month later...
I'm back until Friday! Yay! ^_^

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!

How is your summer going so far???

Pretty good, although mostly boring. Working, kayaking, picture taking. I'm home now to help out with vbs. I miss my college friends and internet access.

We have missed you! Glad to hear things are good. The lack of internet access really makes you realize just how much you enjoy being online and how big a part of your life it is. After the hurricanes, what I missed most was my internet access.