Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My place. :)

Jesusfreak

I wish I could live with a bunch of my friends. >.<

You will. It's called university or college. LOL

Yup. It's fun, except for when there are drunk people yelling outside your window. Then it's not so fun. So Ian finally showed up yesterday, late, and still in a tux from a recital that got out late. What is it about tuxes that make men look good? And he finally gave an explanation to why he didn't show up Thursday: he had to attend a faculty recital as well. At least he seemed like he was in a better mood last night, a much better mood. I was really starting to worry about him. We all watched Sleeping Beauty in the lounge last night. ^_^

Are you allowed to have airsoft guns on the premises? Cause then you could shoot at the drunk people. xD

And before I get to a university, I gotta go through 2 more years of highschool after this, then two years of a local college. >.<

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I could live with a bunch of my friends. >.<

You will. It's called university or college. LOL

Yup. It's fun, except for when there are drunk people yelling outside your window. Then it's not so fun. So Ian finally showed up yesterday, late, and still in a tux from a recital that got out late. What is it about tuxes that make men look good? And he finally gave an explanation to why he didn't show up Thursday: he had to attend a faculty recital as well. At least he seemed like he was in a better mood last night, a much better mood. I was really starting to worry about him. We all watched Sleeping Beauty in the lounge last night. ^_^

Are you allowed to have airsoft guns on the premises? Cause then you could shoot at the drunk people. xD

And before I get to a university, I gotta go through 2 more years of highschool after this, then two years of a local college. >.<

Technically, we're not even supposed to have small plastic squirt guns. Although a couple of my friends bought nerf guns, as stated before. Fun times :D And I still have tons of work to get done today. I finished with class at 12:30. Have i started my work yet? Noooo.....

Soo....Lara and I got our own nerf guns today. I like hers better though, so I might go back and get the one she has (mine was $5, hers was $8) After some target practice in the lounge, a whole bunch of us watched Gundam for awhile, which was fun. It's kinda neat to watch anime because now I'm starting to actually know what my friends are talking about half the time. :rolleyes: And today while I was putting off doing work, I cameup witha rough list of qualities a guy has to have for me to date him. I'll go find it and post it here...

Saved (and all that follows)

Willing to teach

Willing to learn

intelligent

someone who I don't need to impress

someone who I'm completely comfortable around

willing to openly say what he thinks and believes without being rude

reliable

kind and caring

patient

not too uptight

not ignorant

open minded in the right areas

wide variety of interests and tastes

appreciates that I am scientific and romantic, childish and mature, girly and tomboyish, active and relaxed, modern and old-fashioned, silly and serious, etc., and is, if possible, the same.

has a sense of humor

Man, this is going to be hard....

Soo....Lara and I got our own nerf guns today. I like hers better though, so I might go back and get the one she has (mine was $5, hers was $8) After some target practice in the lounge, a whole bunch of us watched Gundam for awhile, which was fun. It's kinda neat to watch anime because now I'm starting to actually know what my friends are talking about half the time. :rolleyes: And today while I was putting off doing work, I cameup witha rough list of qualities a guy has to have for me to date him. I'll go find it and post it here...

Willing to teach

Willing to learn

intelligent

reliable

kind and caring

patient

not too uptight

not ignorant

appreciates that I am scientific and romantic, childish and mature, girly and tomboyish, active and relaxed, modern and old-fashioned, silly and serious, etc., and is, if possible, the same.

has a sense of humor

I do believe you will find someone who fits those characteristics. Perhaps not tomorrow, but if you have patience, I believe the perfect guy will be there for you. Many of the qualities you are searching for will be the basis for the guys you end up being friends with. So, I do believe the perfect guy is there for you and you are not striving for too high ideals.

Willing to teach

Willing to learn

intelligent

reliable

kind and caring

patient

not too uptight

not ignorant

has a sense of humor

I do believe you will find someone who fits those characteristics. Perhaps not tomorrow, but if you have patience, I believe the perfect guy will be there for you. Many of the qualities you are searching for will be the basis for the guys you end up being friends with. So, I do believe the perfect guy is there for you and you are not striving for too high ideals.

Oh, I know I'm not aiming too high, but you have to admit, finding a guy who meets all of these qualitiesis going to be tough, especially the one about being saved. And how's this for strange? Last night I had a dream I was going out with my friend Phil (who I know from waaaaaaay back in the day when he was friend with my sister who had a huge crush on him in elementary school. Then I found him on a networking site, and we've been chatting online) And to add to the strangeness, as I was typing, he IM'd me! Now that I think of it, Phil does meet pretty much all the requirements... :rolleyes: However, he goes to college at least 4 hours away from me and is taken. Yeah.

Willing to teach

Willing to learn

intelligent

reliable

kind and caring

patient

not too uptight

not ignorant

has a sense of humor

Oh, I know I'm not aiming too high, but you have to admit, finding a guy who meets all of these qualitiesis going to be tough, especially the one about being saved. And how's this for strange? Last night I had a dream I was going out with my friend Phil (who I know from waaaaaaay back in the day when he was friend with my sister who had a huge crush on him in elementary school. Then I found him on a networking site, and we've been chatting online) And to add to the strangeness, as I was typing, he IM'd me! Now that I think of it, Phil does meet pretty much all the requirements... :rolleyes: However, he goes to college at least 4 hours away from me and is taken. Yeah.

The four hours away is not a problem, however, the taken part is a really BIG problem. LOL

But, you never know. He may be looking for someone such as you and she may not totally be the woman of his dreams.

Willing to teach

Willing to learn

intelligent

reliable

kind and caring

patient

not too uptight

not ignorant

has a sense of humor

The four hours away is not a problem, however, the taken part is a really BIG problem. LOL

But, you never know. He may be looking for someone such as you and she may not totally be the woman of his dreams.

So, does Phil need "saved" from his girlfriend? xD Or wife? you didn't specify. :P

Willing to teach

Willing to learn

intelligent

reliable

kind and caring

patient

not too uptight

not ignorant

has a sense of humor

So, does Phil need "saved" from his girlfriend? xD Or wife? you didn't specify. :P

lol :P It's his girlfriend. lol I don't know. He hasn't talked about her in a long time...

Willing to teach

Willing to learn

intelligent

reliable

kind and caring

patient

not too uptight

not ignorant

has a sense of humor

lol :P It's his girlfriend. lol I don't know. He hasn't talked about her in a long time...

Perhaps, you need to get around to talking about his 'life', then you will have more of an idea how important she is.

Maybe. :) So today was nice. My roomie started her 8am class today, so, although she was noisy getting ready to leave, I had the room to myself when I woke up, which was really nice. And it's so nice out today! ^_^ I think my calc quiz went pretty well, and physics lab was easy. :) So tonight all the homework I have to do is 30 pages of BHP reading skimming. :rolleyes:

Maybe. :) So today was nice. My roomie started her 8am class today, so, although she was noisy getting ready to leave, I had the room to myself when I woke up, which was really nice. And it's so nice out today! ^_^ I think my calc quiz went pretty well, and physics lab was easy. :) So tonight all the homework I have to do is 30 pages of BHP reading skimming. :rolleyes:

Skimming??? :blink:

Lucky you. :) I would have to read and then re-read it about three times. LOL

Oh gosh. If only I had time to do that...Instead I went out shopping with a group of my friends. I got a laptop backpack, and a new nerf gun (because the one I got before doesn't work that well). Aaaand now I'm being summoned to socialize. I'll have to bring my book with me...

Oh gosh. If only I had time to do that...Instead I went out shopping with a group of my friends. I got a laptop backpack, and a new nerf gun (because the one I got before doesn't work that well). Aaaand now I'm being summoned to socialize. I'll have to bring my book with me...

And of course I only got halfway through the reading. And another 30 pages are due for tomorrow. So that's 45 pages of reading. Teacher's crazy. I'll finish it over the weekend. I already have a huge list of things to do this weekend, mostly housekeeping stuff. My room is a disaster area...

And of course I only got halfway through the reading. And another 30 pages are due for tomorrow. So that's 45 pages of reading. Teacher's crazy. I'll finish it over the weekend. I already have a huge list of things to do this weekend, mostly housekeeping stuff. My room is a disaster area...

Skip the room, who cares how it looks. Unless of course you are going for a Better Homes and Gardens photo-shoot. LOL

Somehow the week is never long enough to get all your homework done and then the weekend comes and it flies by.

My studying technique is the "crammie-hammie" technique. I am putting 40 hours of studying into the last 8 hours of Sunday night.

Skip the room, who cares how it looks. Unless of course you are going for a Better Homes and Gardens photo-shoot. LOL

Somehow the week is never long enough to get all your homework done and then the weekend comes and it flies by.

My studying technique is the "crammie-hammie" technique. I am putting 40 hours of studying into the last 8 hours of Sunday night.

Hahaha I do that all the time. :P But this is reading, not studying. Reading actually takes time. o.O And my room is in really bad shape...

Hahaha I do that all the time. :PBut this is reading, not studying. Reading actually takes time. o.O And my room is in really bad shape...

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Okay, help me out here. Reading takes time and ??? studying??? does not????????????? LOL

Hahaha I do that all the time. :PBut this is reading, not studying. Reading actually takes time. o.O And my room is in really bad shape...

Okay, help me out here. Reading takes time and ??? studying??? does not????????????? LOL

Depending on the subject and the amount of reading, studying can take as little as 15 minutes, whereas reading usually takes at least an hour.

Depending on the subject and the amount of reading, studying can take as little as 15 minutes, whereas reading usually takes at least an hour.

15 Minutes ?????????????

You must be a genius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Studying takes me hours and hours.

*wonders if blonde hamsters are lacking some brain cells*

Skimming???

Lucky you. I would have to read and then re-read it about three times. LOL

15 Minutes ?????????????

lol I'm not a genious. :P If I was a genious, I'd get A's on everything. And the weather is so nice right now! It started out all gross and rainy, but then the sun came out, and it's nearly 60 degrees outside! ^_^

Skimming???

15 Minutes ?????????????

lol I'm not a genious. :P If I was a genious, I'd get A's on everything. And the weather is so nice right now! It started out all gross and rainy, but then the sun came out, and it's nearly 60 degrees outside! ^_^

You could always take your book outside and read. LOL

Skimming???

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

15 Minutes ?????????????

T'was like that here, as well. Also, if you were a genius, you would spell it right. ;D

Skimming???

15 Minutes ?????????????

There's nowhere outside really to go. The entire campus is a swamp.

Skimming???

Hahaha I do that all the time. But this is reading, not studying. Reading actually takes time. o.O And my room is in really bad shape...

:wacko:

15 Minutes ?????????????

There's nowhere outside really to go. The entire campus is a swamp.

:unsure: Oh.

So, we had quite the nerf war today. Even the RA's got in on it. :D And Ian managed to come over, and join in the fun. I took pictures. Oh, yes. Fun times. :)

That sounds like a lot of fun. XD My brother and his girlfriend got two "rocket launchers" one time and they were styrofoam rockets and so in front of the band area a whole bunch of band people were watching my brother and I launch these things. XD

So, we had quite the nerf war today. Even the RA's got in on it. :D And Ian managed to come over, and join in the fun. I took pictures. Oh, yes. Fun times. :)

That sounds like a lot of fun. XD My brother and his girlfriend got two "rocket launchers" one time and they were styrofoam rockets and so in front of the band area a whole bunch of band people were watching my brother and I launch these things. XD

Hahaha nice. ^_^ Last night we had another nerf war, and Ian showed up again. And I took tons of pictures. :D And today, I have lots of homework to do. It should be fairly easy to do though, because most of my friends are off campus today.

Hahaha nice. ^_^ Last night we had another nerf war, and Ian showed up again. And I took tons of pictures. :D And today, I have lots of homework to do. It should be fairly easy to do though, because most of my friends are off campus today.

Get that 15 minutes of studying done. LOL

I like playing with random plastic and styrofoam toys. I know what I need to go get. Remote controlled cars to race friends with. That sounds like good fun. :lol:

I like playing with random plastic and styrofoam toys. I know what I need to go get. Remote controlled cars to race friends with. That sounds like good fun. :lol:

If you are getting into remote control toys... get into Chuck Norris robots!

Now you can really do some damage. LOL

*visualizes The Little Chucky Robot picking up the car and crushing it to bits*

It wasn't 15 minutes of studying, it was several hours worth of physics labs. But I finally got them out of the way. Today I need to finish reading Candide and type up an assignment for that. Oh, and yesterday Marius got himself a nerf gun too. So apparently, between everyone, we've got a total of 17 nerf guns. :D And Lara and I are talking about getting Ian one for himself too, since he's flat broke (welcome to the world of performing arts), and tends to show up in the middle of battles.

You should put some nerf war pictures up. xD

I should. I haven't had the time though, because not only do I have to go through uploading them, but I have to resize them first so they fit. Plus there's something wrong with the picture system right now, or at least there was last I checked. Oh well. Yesterday I finally got myself caught up on my work, and was able to go play DDR with Lara for awhile. Then I watched Heros with Marius and Brennan, and then ran down to the floor meeting. They were talking about housing and how that works for next semester. *hopefully* Lara will get her RA position, in which case she'll have a single room, and then I get to steal her roomie. (We already talked about this). If not, then I'm stuck without a roomie.

I should. I haven't had the time though, because not only do I have to go through uploading them, but I have to resize them first so they fit. Plus there's something wrong with the picture system right now, or at least there was last I checked. Oh well. Yesterday I finally got myself caught up on my work, and was able to go play DDR with Lara for awhile. Then I watched Heros with Marius and Brennan, and then ran down to the floor meeting. They were talking about housing and how that works for next semester. *hopefully* Lara will get her RA position, in which case she'll have a single room, and then I get to steal her roomie. (We already talked about this). If not, then I'm stuck without a roomie.

Being "stuck" without a roomie is not all that bad. LOL

Some people try really hard not to have a roomie.

How do you resize them? Cause I know a simple way. >.>

I would love to not have a roomie, but it costs extra. It works like this: Single=1 person, double=2 people, triple=3. The less people in one room, the more expensive.

I would love to not have a roomie, but it costs extra. It works like this: Single=1 person, double=2 people, triple=3. The less people in one room, the more expensive.

Even if it is the school's fault? Let's say when Lara becomes an RA and they have not found a new roommate for you, they charge you extra??? :o

I could see if you requested a single room, then charge extra, but I was thinking if they did not come up with someone else to move in you should not have to pay extra.

Even if it is the school's fault? Let's say when Lara becomes an RA and they have not found a new roommate for you, they charge you extra??? :o

I could see if you requested a single room, then charge extra, but I was thinking if they did not come up with someone else to move in you should not have to pay extra.

It's my responsability to find a roommate, or I get put in to get a random roomie, possibly one I don't like. I might ask my mom if I can get a single anyways, because I would really like that. So we'll see what happens. And Lara's going to see about getting a single room regardless too, in which case I could get her roomie. So yeah, I'm hoping for the best. And it's snowing outside! Hard to believe that a few days ago it was in the 50's. And today I'm going to be inducted into some honors society, so my mom and grandma are coming to visit, and drop off some stuff for my FL trip. Today I also have to get laundry and most (if not all) of my packing done. Then there's homework and studying for the calc test and physics exam on Friday. :wacko:

It's my responsability to find a roommate, or I get put in to get a random roomie, possibly one I don't like. I might ask my mom if I can get a single anyways, because I would really like that. So we'll see what happens. And Lara's going to see about getting a single room regardless too, in which case I could get her roomie. So yeah, I'm hoping for the best. And it's snowing outside! Hard to believe that a few days ago it was in the 50's. And today I'm going to be inducted into some honors society, so my mom and grandma are coming to visit, and drop off some stuff for my FL trip. Today I also have to get laundry and most (if not all) of my packing done. Then there's homework and studying for the calc test and physics exam on Friday. :wacko:

*sends Jesusfreak a congratulations card for the honors society induction ceremony*

*sends Jesusfreak a congratulations card for the honors society induction ceremony*

Thanks! ^_^ Yesterday we got the calc teacer to move the test over, so I only need to do physics homework and studying for tomorrow, as well as get lots of packing done. I also need to eat as much of my frozen food as possible, because I have to unplug and defrost my fridge for vacation...

Why don't you and Lara get a singles room together and share it! =D

xD

Thanks! ^_^ Yesterday we got the calc teacer to move the test over, so I only need to do physics homework and studying for tomorrow, as well as get lots of packing done. I also need to eat as much of my frozen food as possible, because I have to unplug and defrost my fridge for vacation...

Have a dinner party. LOL

That should clean out the freezer. :D

Have a dinner party. LOL

Well, it's two things of raspberry sorbet, and one thing of tofu ice cream. :rolleyes:

Have a dinner party. LOL

Well, it's two things of raspberry sorbet, and one thing of tofu ice cream. :rolleyes:

Flush the tofu ice cream down the toilet and have a party with the raspberry sorbet! :lol:

Have a dinner party. LOL

Flush the tofu ice cream down the toilet and have a party with the raspberry sorbet! :lol:

Works for me. xD

Hahaha most of the soy/tofu ice cream I've had is actually pretty good. Marshmallow coffee swirl isn't. :rolleyes: Spring break starts today!!! ^_^ I just have a physics exam and two other classes in my way. So you won't be seeing me online much, if at all, for about a week.

Hahaha most of the soy/tofu ice cream I've had is actually pretty good. Marshmallow coffee swirl isn't. :rolleyes: Spring break starts today!!! ^_^ I just have a physics exam and two other classes in my way. So you won't be seeing me online much, if at all, for about a week.

Have fun on break! And good luck with your exams.

Y'know, Edy's double churned half-fat ice cream is good.

That's because you will be down here near my cage! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, and I'm back now, with my wonderful high speed internet connection. ^_^

We missed you!!!

Except, I am mad at you... you brought your cold weather with you and left it here. LOL

We missed you!!!

Except, I am mad at you... you brought your cold weather with you and left it here. LOL

And brought it up here as well! thank you!

We missed you!!!

lol :P Hey, Lara had to drive us through the cold weather, slush included.

We missed you!!!

Lara did a great job driving! You all made it home, safe and sound. :)

We missed you!!!

Lara did a great job driving! You all made it home, safe and sound. :)

She did. She did ALL of the driving, from NJ to FL and back, no problem.

Oh, and Marius said he loved me again. Out of nowhere. Lindsay, Steph, Marius and I were just sitting in my room chatting, I don't even remember what about, and out of nowhere he says, "I love you." WTH? So I said, in a not-quite-serious voice, "I love you too," and then I started blushing so I turned back to my computer and starting clicking random stuff. Yeah. Strangeness. o.O

Oh, and Marius said he loved me again. Out of nowhere. Lindsay, Steph, Marius and I were just sitting in my room chatting, I don't even remember what about, and out of nowhere he says, "I love you." WTH? So I said, in a not-quite-serious voice, "I love you too," and then I started blushing so I turned back to my computer and starting clicking random stuff. Yeah. Strangeness. o.O

And your heartbeat... ? :lol:

And your heartbeat... ? :lol:

lol :P Definitely increased a bit, but given practice, I'm generally able to recover to normal within about a minute. I'm kind of curious as to how he viewed my reaction. Marius notices the little things people do, and how they react to things, and different things about their personalities. He's brilliant like that. He really ought to take a second major in either psychology or criminal justice (to be a detective).

I actually woke up in a good mood today. Which is strange because I usually wake up half-dead and kinda unhappy. Just thought I'd share that with you all. ^_^

*wonders if a certain I love you had anything to do with this :lol: *

Hahaha no. Although I did have a *very* short dream that he was in. A bunch of people were outside my room being loud, and him and a couple of other people were in my room, and he said, "Yeah. They're drunk." And that was it. Probably because all the people in the dream were in my room last night, talking about being drunk, which, now that I think of it, is when the whole I love you thing happened. Whatever. The rest of my day went pretty well. It was gorgeous out today, I got an A on my psych test and got out nearly a half hour early, and got an A on my music midterm, and got out of that class over two hours early. Now I just have a physics lab to do, and maybe some calc studying. :)

Hm...today was nice. I woke up in a better than usual mood today, although not as good a mood as yesterday. I was able to get all my work done fairly quickly, so I was able to go to inter-varsity, which was awesome. After that, I hung out with some of my friends. It was definitely a nice day overall. :)

Hm...today was nice. I woke up in a better than usual mood today, although not as good a mood as yesterday. I was able to get all my work done fairly quickly, so I was able to go to inter-varsity, which was awesome. After that, I hung out with some of my friends. It was definitely a nice day overall. :)

Nice days are... NICE!!!

Nice days are... NICE!!!

Hahaha really? :rolleyes: It's supposed to be in the 60's today! ^_^ And I only have two classes today. Hopefully, my homework will be easy so I can continue to explore this "free time" concept... :rolleyes:

Nice days are... NICE!!!

And pink, apparently.

Nice days are... NICE!!!

And pink, apparently.

I tried to find the colour "rose" but there wasn't one in the database.

Nice days are... NICE!!!

And pink, apparently.

Oh, so nice days are rose?

Nice days are... NICE!!!

And pink, apparently.

Oh, so nice days are rose?

Rosy to be exact! :D

So last night Steph and I went to yoga, and then a whole bunch of us went to see a comedian that was performing on campus. It was really funny. :lol: Today has been less than great. I couldn't figure out how to do my physics homework, and later had to explain to my physics prof. that I'm switching my major to bio. He was okay with it though, because I'm having a bit of a hard time with the math. And of course, I got back a calc test today, and I got a C+ on it. <_< At least Morse wasn't in BHP, so Richardson (aka Jowels) taught the whole class, so I didn't have to pay much attention. Oh well. At least it's Friday. :) I know Marius is going home for the weekend, and I'm not sure who's going to be around. I'm hoping that maybe Ian can come and visit sometime soon, I haven't seen him in over two weeks! And maybe Lara and I can get some DDR time in too. And then there's all the work I should get started on...(and the stress begins...)

So last night Steph and I went to yoga, and then a whole bunch of us went to see a comedian that was performing on campus. It was really funny. :lol: Today has been less than great. I couldn't figure out how to do my physics homework, and later had to explain to my physics prof. that I'm switching my major to bio. He was okay with it though, because I'm having a bit of a hard time with the math. And of course, I got back a calc test today, and I got a C+ on it. <_ at least morse wasn in bhp so richardson jowels taught the whole class i didn have to pay much attention. oh well. it friday. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)"> I know Marius is going home for the weekend, and I'm not sure who's going to be around. I'm hoping that maybe Ian can come and visit sometime soon, I haven't seen him in over two weeks! And maybe Lara and I can get some DDR time in too. And then there's all the work I should get started on...(and the stress begins...)

*is very happy I am a hamster*

So lately, things have been kinda busy. Sunday we went grocery shopping, and then made pepper steak and peroghies for dinner. Then Ian came over, disappeared for an hour with one of his other friends, and came back, and then didn't go home until 1am (I had a 9:10 class in the morning). <_< Don't get me wrong, it was really nice to see him, but the end result was an utter lack of sleep. Yesterday I had to see my advisor, change my major, and register for classes. This meant a couple of hours running around the campus getting paperwork signed. But now I'm properly registered and it's all good. I wass studying for psych when my dad called (he's in FL, visiting my grandparents). He said that mom had to take my sister to the hospital yesterday (he was the one calling me because mom's cell phone was dying). My sister has been dizzy for the last week, and apparently last night she lot strength in her legs. They figured it might have been a side effect of the pain meds she got from her neurologist (because when she donated blood a couple of months ago they hit a nerve and it messed up her arm) and decided to wait and see if it went away by the morning. Mom couldn't even get her into the car, so she called an ambulance, and of course in the ambulance are all f Jenny's friends (because she works at the fire department). And they took her to the hospital, where she also works and knows people, and she stayed the night. The doctors (last I heard) don't know what's wrong with her, but are doing tests. Yeah. So that killed my ability to concentrate on anything for the evening. So I went with my friends to the diner, and then we watched neon genesis for awhile, and then I took a shower and went to sleep. And of course as soon as I'm *almost* asleep, someone starts puking outside my window. <_< Hopefully today will go better...

So lately, things have been kinda busy. Sunday we went grocery shopping, and then made pepper steak and peroghies for dinner. Then Ian came over, disappeared for an hour with one of his other friends, and came back, and then didn't go home until 1am (I had a 9:10 class in the morning). <_ don get me wrong it was really nice to see him but the end result an utter lack of sleep. yesterday i had my advisor change major and register for classes. this meant a couple hours running around campus getting paperwork signed. now properly registered all good. wass studying psych when dad called in fl visiting grandparents he said that mom take sister hospital one calling because cell phone dying has been dizzy last week apparently night she lot strength her legs. they figured might have side effect pain meds got from neurologist donated blood months ago hit nerve messed up arm decided wait if went away by morning. couldn even into car so ambulance course are f jenny friends works at fire department took where also knows people stayed night. doctors heard know what with doing tests. yeah. killed ability concentrate on anything evening. diner then we watched neon genesis awhile shower as soon asleep someone starts puking outside window. hopefully today will go better...>

As for the person outside your window, that is what a bucket of water is for. To wash the person off. LOL

As for your sister, we will all say a prayer for her speedy recovery and correct diagnosis of whatever is wrong. This has to be stressful on you. I hope she gets well soon.

Hope you can get some sleep soon. Glad the major changing thing is over.

So lately, things have been kinda busy. Sunday we went grocery shopping, and then made pepper steak and peroghies for dinner. Then Ian came over, disappeared for an hour with one of his other friends, and came back, and then didn't go home until 1am (I had a 9:10 class in the morning). <_< Don't get me wrong, it was really nice to see him, but the end result was an utter lack of sleep. Yesterday I had to see my advisor, change my major, and register for classes. This meant a couple of hours running around the campus getting paperwork signed. But now I'm properly registered and it's all good. I wass studying for psych when my dad called (he's in FL, visiting my grandparents). He said that mom had to take my sister to the hospital yesterday (he was the one calling me because mom's cell phone was dying). My sister has been dizzy for the last week, and apparently last night she lot strength in her legs. They figured it might have been a side effect of the pain meds she got from her neurologist (because when she donated blood a couple of months ago they hit a nerve and it messed up her arm) and decided to wait and see if it went away by the morning. Mom couldn't even get her into the car, so she called an ambulance, and of course in the ambulance are all f Jenny's friends (because she works at the fire department). And they took her to the hospital, where she also works and knows people, and she stayed the night. The doctors (last I heard) don't know what's wrong with her, but are doing tests. Yeah. So that killed my ability to concentrate on anything for the evening. So I went with my friends to the diner, and then we watched neon genesis for awhile, and then I took a shower and went to sleep. And of course as soon as I'm *almost* asleep, someone starts puking outside my window. <_< Hopefully today will go better...

As for the person outside your window, that is what a bucket of water is for. To wash the person off. LOL

As for your sister, we will all say a prayer for her speedy recovery and correct diagnosis of whatever is wrong. This has to be stressful on you. I hope she gets well soon.

Yeah, they still don't know what's wrong with her, but they think that at least the legs thing might be stress related, like post-traumatic stress disorder or something.

So lately, things have been kinda busy. Sunday we went grocery shopping, and then made pepper steak and peroghies for dinner. Then Ian came over, disappeared for an hour with one of his other friends, and came back, and then didn't go home until 1am (I had a 9:10 class in the morning). <_ don get me wrong it was really nice to see him but the end result an utter lack of sleep. yesterday i had my advisor change major and register for classes. this meant a couple hours running around campus getting paperwork signed. now properly registered all good. wass studying psych when dad called in fl visiting grandparents he said that mom take sister hospital one calling because cell phone dying has been dizzy last week apparently night she lot strength her legs. they figured might have side effect pain meds got from neurologist donated blood months ago hit nerve messed up arm decided wait if went away by morning. couldn even into car so ambulance course are f jenny friends works at fire department took where also knows people stayed night. doctors heard know what with doing tests. yeah. killed ability concentrate on anything evening. diner then we watched neon genesis awhile shower as soon asleep someone starts puking outside window. hopefully today will go better...>

Yeah, they still don't know what's wrong with her, but they think that at least the legs thing might be stress related, like post-traumatic stress disorder or something.

Oh my! :o

How are your parents doing? This must really be worrying them. Did your father return home or is he still visiting his parents?

How are your parents doing? This must really be worrying them. Did your father return home or is he still visiting his parents?

Dad just got home today, actually, while I was on the phone with my sister. I don't really know how they're doing, as I haven't heard from them much lately. I'm sure they're worried, but probably taking everything in stride.

Dad just got home today, actually, while I was on the phone with my sister. I don't really know how they're doing, as I haven't heard from them much lately. I'm sure they're worried, but probably taking everything in stride.

I am totally impressed!!!

Everyone is home now, and my sister is walking without assistance (except occasionally from the wall). So that's all good. :)

And apparently the night before last it was big little night* at one of the frats, and one freshman had so much to drink that he's in intensive care in critical condition at the local hospital. The entire Frat was kicked off campus, and their building was taped off for a police investigation. Let this be a lesson to you all: If you drink, don't be stupid. Getting drunk is stupid, drinking so much that you need to be hospitalized is even worse. Remember that it takes time before you feel the full effects of the alcohol you just drank, so don't do stupid things like down an entire bottle of vodka in 15 seconds. Also, don't drink to be cool or gain other people's approval. Thihs story is on a lot of local news stations, so if you're in NJ and you watch the news, you might see me or my friends walking by.

*Big little night is when fraternity/sorority pledges (littles) find out who their bigs are. Bigs are kinda like pseudo-parents in a greek organization, they're older members that look after their littles and show them how things work in the group, and make sure they're properly accepted into the group. Bigs and littles work just like a family, where bigs are parents, and littles are children. Sometimes a big has more than one little. In that case, the littles are considered brothers or sisters. If a big gets two littles at the same time, the littles are twins. Your big's siblings are considered your aunts or uncles, and their littles are your cousins. Bigs are responsible for leading their littles through whatever initiation ceremony there is. In this case, it apparently involved lots of alcohol. Not all greek organizations do this, but I know of at least 2 or 3 on my campus that use the big little system. It's a really clever idea, but not when it involves that much alcohol.

Great advice on excessive drinking.

Glad to hear your sister is home and hopefully will continue to improve.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the frat kid, his name was Gary, passed away last night. And now there are news crews all over campus...I can see the Fox 29 truck from my window. :closedeyes:

Great advice on excessive drinking.

Glad to hear your sister is home and hopefully will continue to improve.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the frat kid, his name was Gary, passed away last night. And now there are news crews all over campus...I can see the Fox 29 truck from my window. :closedeyes:

I am so, so sorry.

*says a prayer for Gary's family*

Some people are just so stupid. It really makes me feel, I dunno. ANooyed and sad, at the same time.

That's exactly how I feel. :closedeyes: The memorial service was today, so hopefully all the reporters will go away...Oh, and it turns out my friends and I were on the news. I looked up the incident on a few local news channel websites, and found the video clips, and one had my friends and I walking past.

Yesterday was pretty nice. I got some work done in the early afternoon, and then Kevin decided to cook dinner again (spaghetti this time), so I joined everyone in the lounge for that. Then we took a quick trip to the library so Kevin could print something out, and then we all ended up back in the lounge. For more homework, and then TV and watching yet another rediculous MST 3K movie: Prince of Space. :D Now I have to go retake a calc exam... <_<

Yesterday was pretty nice. I got some work done in the early afternoon, and then Kevin decided to cook dinner again (spaghetti this time), so I joined everyone in the lounge for that. Then we took a quick trip to the library so Kevin could print something out, and then we all ended up back in the lounge. For more homework, and then TV and watching yet another rediculous MST 3K movie: Prince of Space. :D Now I have to go retake a calc exam... <_>

Good luck on your calc exam. Other than preparing for the exam, it sounded like you had a great day. :)

Yesterday was pretty nice. I got some work done in the early afternoon, and then Kevin decided to cook dinner again (spaghetti this time), so I joined everyone in the lounge for that. Then we took a quick trip to the library so Kevin could print something out, and then we all ended up back in the lounge. For more homework, and then TV and watching yet another rediculous MST 3K movie: Prince of Space. :D Now I have to go retake a calc exam... <_<

Good luck on your calc exam. Other than preparing for the exam, it sounded like you had a great day. :)

It was nice. :) The exam went sorta okay. There were two things I couldn't do. I'm in physics class now. I brought my laptop with me so I can have my physics prof. explain how to do the homework. (So far he's told me everything except what I need to know to solve the problems) <_<

So much work to do! :wacko: I'm making progress though. I've already knocked two things off my to do list; a short paper and a physics assginment. So everything due tomorrow is done (except for BHP reading, but only like 2 people are going to be up to date on that). Now I need to get two labs done, and lots and lots of reading...

So much work to do! :wacko: I'm making progress though. I've already knocked two things off my to do list; a short paper and a physics assginment. So everything due tomorrow is done (except for BHP reading, but only like 2 people are going to be up to date on that). Now I need to get two labs done, and lots and lots of reading...

Wasn't it reading that only took 15 minutes? :lol:

No, reading takes a long time. It's studying that takes 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

No, reading takes a long time. It's studying that takes 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

LOL... that's right.

*wishes I could study in 15 minutes*

Now I have to go retake a calc exam... <_<

I just realized, I'm taking a college-paced calc course (AB) so I might be able to help with certain things. You might be alittle farther though because we're spending like, 2 months reviewing for the AP exam :rolleyes: (but the reviewing actually does help me learn calculus, too! And it helps me shape up on algebraic techniques, and maybe alittle geometry...)

I just realized, I'm taking a college-paced calc course (AB) so I might be able to help with certain things. You might be alittle farther though because we're spending like, 2 months reviewing for the AP exam :rolleyes: (but the reviewing actually does help me learn calculus, too! And it helps me shape up on algebraic techniques, and maybe alittle geometry...)

Haha I took that too, but our teacher was awful and everyone in the class got a 1 on the exam. :rolleyes: It's not too bad. As much as I usually don't like to blame teachers, the calc teacher I have now is bad too. He spent half a class period proving to us that the square root of two exists. :unsure: At the moment, I'm taking a quick break in between physics labs. One down, one to go. Yes, at 1:30am...

Haha I took that too, but our teacher was awful and everyone in the class got a 1 on the exam. :rolleyes: It's not too bad. As much as I usually don't like to blame teachers, the calc teacher I have now is bad too. He spent half a class period proving to us that the square root of two exists. :unsure: At the moment, I'm taking a quick break in between physics labs. One down, one to go. Yes, at 1:30am...

Why wouldn't the square root of two exist?

Why wouldn't the square root of two exist?

Dunno. But he was pretty darn intent of proving it. He does stuff like that all the time. As such, I don't pay attention in his class. :rolleyes: Ooh! I get to go home tomorrow! ^_^ I'm going home for Easter and all that sort of good stuff, because I haven't been home since winter break in January.

Going home today! ^_^ I get to see the new kittens! Also, this Easter my sister's bf Tommy and friend Chris will be at our house. They're both from China, and this will be their first ever Easter.

That should be fun for them.

Going home today! ^_^ I get to see the new kittens! Also, this Easter my sister's bf Tommy and friend Chris will be at our house. They're both from China, and this will be their first ever Easter.

It was. ^_^ Tommy couldn't come though, because he had to work, so we dropped his Easter basket off when we got Chris. Then we went to church, came back, looked at our Easter baskets, and then had an Easter egg hunt. ^_^ (and our ages are 15, 18, and 19 :rolleyes: ) Right now Jenny and Chris are watching The Passion, but I've got tons of reading to do, so I'm going to start that in a few minutes. <_<

It was. ^_^ Tommy couldn't come though, because he had to work, so we dropped his Easter basket off when we got Chris. Then we went to church, came back, looked at our Easter baskets, and then had an Easter egg hunt. ^_^ (and our ages are 15, 18, and 19 :rolleyes: ) Right now Jenny and Chris are watching The Passion, but I've got tons of reading to do, so I'm going to start that in a few minutes. <_>

Looked AT your Easter Basket??? LOL

I sure hope you did more than look AT it. :D

It was. ^_^ Tommy couldn't come though, because he had to work, so we dropped his Easter basket off when we got Chris. Then we went to church, came back, looked at our Easter baskets, and then had an Easter egg hunt. ^_^ (and our ages are 15, 18, and 19 :rolleyes: ) Right now Jenny and Chris are watching The Passion, but I've got tons of reading to do, so I'm going to start that in a few minutes. <_<

Why did you put the emphasis on the "at?"

Shouldn't it have gone on the "look?"

=D

I didn't hunt for eggs this year. D=

It was. ^_^ Tommy couldn't come though, because he had to work, so we dropped his Easter basket off when we got Chris. Then we went to church, came back, looked at our Easter baskets, and then had an Easter egg hunt. ^_^ (and our ages are 15, 18, and 19 :rolleyes: ) Right now Jenny and Chris are watching The Passion, but I've got tons of reading to do, so I'm going to start that in a few minutes. <_>

=D

*wonders if Jesusfreak is still looking AT her Easter Basket* :blink:

=D

lol We took them apart. :P I finally got back t college around 10pm last night, and hung out with my friends until at least 1:30. I found out that yesterday Kevin's older brother died early that morning. No one really knows exactly what happened, but apparently something happened and he drank himself to death. This must be really hard on Kevin, especialy since it was just a week ago that that kid Gary died of alcohol poisoning. Although he seems to more or less be taking it okay. Oh, and Jenny is walking better, and was doing well enough to play DDR for a little while. This week is going to be really crazy with work...

=D

lol We took them apart. :P I finally got back t college around 10pm last night, and hung out with my friends until at least 1:30. I found out that yesterday Kevin's older brother died early that morning. No one really knows exactly what happened, but apparently something happened and he drank himself to death. This must be really hard on Kevin, especialy since it was just a week ago that that kid Gary died of alcohol poisoning. Although he seems to more or less be taking it okay. Oh, and Jenny is walking better, and was doing well enough to play DDR for a little while. This week is going to be really crazy with work...

LOL... my faith in you is restored. So happy to hear you took your basket apart! LOL

Sounds like you had a pretty good Easter, save the news of Kevin's older brother. How sad. I hope Kevin gets through this okay. It must be so very difficult.

Great news about Jenny! Yeah!!! Hopefully she will be running around like a hamster soon!

May this week go smoothly for you and all your work get done on time and without stress and craziness.

He spent half a class period proving to us that the square root of two exists. :unsure:

Someone got pushed out to sea because of the mere thought of the squareroot of two. :P It was back in ancient greece I think. Even so that's a petty waste of class time given that middle school kids today learn about irrational numbers routinely.

He spent half a class period proving to us that the square root of two exists. :unsure:

Someone got pushed out to sea because of the mere thought of the squareroot of two. :P It was back in ancient greece I think. Even so that's a petty waste of class time given that middle school kids today learn about irrational numbers routinely.

Yeah, at least once per class you can hear him say, "Now how can I prove to you guys that this is true..." And all of us are thinking, "Seriously, we'll just take your word for it..."

lol Horatio :P

Yeah, at least once per class you can hear him say, "Now how can I prove to you guys that this is true..." And all of us are thinking, "Seriously, we'll just take your word for it..."

You must have been reading my mind. LOL

I was wondering how to classify the professor... rational or irrational? LOL

Hahaha :D So, today I got the brilliant idea to set up my hammock in my room under my bed frame. It took a lot of rearranging, but I am now happily sitting in my hammock with my wonderful wireless internet connection. ^_^

Hahaha :D So, today I got the brilliant idea to set up my hammock in my room under my bed frame. It took a lot of rearranging, but I am now happily sitting in my hammock with my wonderful wireless internet connection. ^_^

I need to take your idea and set-up a hammock in my cage.

Go for it! :D I got the idea from my dad. When he was in college, he had a bed loft frame made of chain link fence, and set up a hammock on it. So I got bored, and, with a lot of rearranging, set up my own. ^_^ Then I took a picture of the top of my computer screen, my feet, and the end of the hammock with my cell phone and sent it to my dad explaining what I did. I'm still waiting for a response. :rolleyes:

So, I've been a bit out of sorts lately. The first half of wednesday was really bad, starting with me sleeping in the 3rd floor lounge because my roomie was keeping me up doing work. The rest of the day involved such things as a physics exam, calc quiz, no pizza at lunch time, getting turned down for a summer job, and my computer flaking out. It wasn't good. Yesterday I was just kinda tired, and Marius went to Westminster, apparently to go on a date with Priscilla, one of Ian's friends who seems really sweet, who Marius met at the Alpha Lambda Delta induction thing. This got me thinking, I really need a boyfriend. Like not need as in I need to eat, sleep, and breathe, but it would be really nice. The biggest problem is that there aren't any guys that are saved around here that I know too well, particularly none that I'd actually want to date. It's so frustrating. I mean, there's got to be someone...

So, I've been a bit out of sorts lately. The first half of wednesday was really bad, starting with me sleeping in the 3rd floor lounge because my roomie was keeping me up doing work. The rest of the day involved such things as a physics exam, calc quiz, no pizza at lunch time, getting turned down for a summer job, and my computer flaking out. It wasn't good. Yesterday I was just kinda tired, and Marius went to Westminster, apparently to go on a date with Priscilla, one of Ian's friends who seems really sweet, who Marius met at the Alpha Lambda Delta induction thing. This got me thinking, I really need a boyfriend. Like not need as in I need to eat, sleep, and breathe, but it would be really nice. The biggest problem is that there aren't any guys that are saved around here that I know too well, particularly none that I'd actually want to date. It's so frustrating. I mean, there's got to be someone...

The words of a wise old hamster... patience dear girl, patience.

As hard as it is, please enjoy the male friendships and try and not look for someone. When you quit looking, the perfect one will appear.

Go for it! :D I got the idea from my dad. When he was in college, he had a bed loft frame made of chain link fence, and set up a hammock on it. So I got bored, and, with a lot of rearranging, set up my own. ^_^ Then I took a picture of the top of my computer screen, my feet, and the end of the hammock with my cell phone and sent it to my dad explaining what I did. I'm still waiting for a response. :rolleyes:

*waits for picture to appear here*

*cough, cough*

As hard as it is, please enjoy the male friendships and try and not look for someone. When you quit looking, the perfect one will appear.

I've been "not looking" my entire life. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just kinda depressing. And I am enjoying my male friendships, I just wish that there was one who could be more than just friends. Where are all the good Christian guys?

*cough, cough*

:P It's on my cell phone, I'd have to email it to myself or something.

I've been "not looking" my entire life. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just kinda depressing. And I am enjoying my male friendships, I just wish that there was one who could be more than just friends. Where are all the good Christian guys?

In Florida. :lol:

*cough, cough*

:P It's on my cell phone, I'd have to email it to myself or something.

Sounds like a great idea.

*waits*

lol :P Tell them all to come up here. We're severely lacking.

Okay, I will let them know.

Hahaha :P Maybe I should get to know some of the guys on Ian's campus...I got bored and did a search on one of the other websites I'm on, and most of the other Christians are on his campus...If nothing else, I might make some good Christian friends.

Hahaha :P Maybe I should get to know some of the guys on Ian's campus...I got bored and did a search on one of the other websites I'm on, and most of the other Christians are on his campus...If nothing else, I might make some good Christian friends.

That sounds like a superb idea!!!!

Hm...I need to get a liscence and a car...

I thought you already had your driver's license. :unsure:

The car is going to be a tough sell to your parents. They will definitely want to know why and then "to meet guys" probably won't be an answer they want to hear. LOL

The car is going to be a tough sell to your parents. They will definitely want to know why and then "to meet guys" probably won't be an answer they want to hear. LOL

Nope, I've had my permit since I was 16 though. :rolleyes: And they know I need a car anyways, because I'm 400 miles away from home. :P They'll probably figure (correctly) that my car will be used for shopping, visiting Ian, and other spontaneous road trips. And if I happen to meet some guys along the way...my mom would probably be happy for me. :P I mean seriously, my little sister is on her third boyfriend (if you count the one in 4th grade), and I haven't had a single one. And the way things are going right now, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up marrying the one she's dating now, so long as she doesn't end up feeling smothered by him. (I approve of this one, he's a great guy) Now I need to find myself a great guy that's saved.

Nope, I've had my permit since I was 16 though. :rolleyes: And they know I need a car anyways, because I'm 400 miles away from home. :P They'll probably figure (correctly) that my car will be used for shopping, visiting Ian, and other spontaneous road trips. And if I happen to meet some guys along the way...my mom would probably be happy for me. :P I mean seriously, my little sister is on her third boyfriend (if you count the one in 4th grade), and I haven't had a single one. And the way things are going right now, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up marrying the one she's dating now, so long as she doesn't end up feeling smothered by him. (I approve of this one, he's a great guy) Now I need to find myself a great guy that's saved.

I am totally certain your parents would love for you to meet a great guy. What I had meant was the part of you shopping, visiting Ian and other spontaneous road trips where you meet lots of other nice guys (like at Ian's college). LOL

I am totally certain your parents would love for you to meet a great guy. What I had meant was the part of you shopping, visiting Ian and other spontaneous road trips where you meet lots of other nice guys (like at Ian's college). LOL

Well that's what cars are for. :P At the moment I go shopping and do spontaneous road trips with my friends on a regular basis, because almost all of them have cars, and mom's reaction is generally along the lines of "how fun!" My mom trusts me more than most parents trust their kids, probably because I never do anything stupid (or at least nothing stupid that's dangerous or likely to get me into trouble).

Well that's what cars are for. :P At the moment I go shopping and do spontaneous road trips with my friends on a regular basis, because almost all of them have cars, and mom's reaction is generally along the lines of "how fun!" My mom trusts me more than most parents trust their kids, probably because I never do anything stupid (or at least nothing stupid that's dangerous or likely to get me into trouble).

You have worked hard to earn the trust of your parents and now it pays off.

Go for the guy magnet. LOL

Oh! Haha :P I don't want a car to serve as a guy magnet, I want it to serve as transportation to locations where I can meet guys. I want them to be attracted to me, not my car. :P

In Florida. LOL

lol Tell them all to come up here. We're severely lacking.

Hahaha Maybe I should get to know some of the guys on Ian's campus...I got bored and did a search on one of the other websites I'm on, and most of the other Christians are on his campus...If nothing else, I might make some good Christian friends.

Oh! Haha :P I don't want a car to serve as a guy magnet, I want it to serve as transportation to locations where I can meet guys. I want them to be attracted to me, not my car. :P

LOL :blush: LOL

Good point. *thinks* Okay... this car is for the guy who is a bit shy but he can start up a conversation about your car.

*wonders if I pulled this one off*

In Florida. LOL

Hahaha Maybe I should get to know some of the guys on Ian's campus...I got bored and did a search on one of the other websites I'm on, and most of the other Christians are on his campus...If nothing else, I might make some good Christian friends.

Good point. *thinks* Okay... this car is for the guy who is a bit shy but he can start up a conversation about your car.

Hahaha :P

In Florida. LOL

Hahaha :P

*wipes sweat off brow*

Okay, so today I had the brilliant idea to ask Jetty (who's in charge of Inter-varsity, our Bible study youth group type thing) if Ian's campus has IV. If they don't, I'm going to suggest that we either establish a chapter over there or arrange a carpool to bring them over here, because that would be awesome!

In unrelated news, we're making English muffin pizzas for dinner today. ^_^

Okay, so today I had the brilliant idea to ask Jetty (who's in charge of Inter-varsity, our Bible study youth group type thing) if Ian's campus has IV. If they don't, I'm going to suggest that we either establish a chapter over there or arrange a carpool to bring them over here, because that would be awesome!

On the first part... LOL... and I wonder what the underlying thought process is?

:rolleyes: *cough, cough* Meet new guys. *cough, cough* :rolleyes:

On the second and most important part... Thomas' makes the most AWESOME SUPER SANDWICH-SIZED ENGLISH MUFFINS.

You absolutely, positively must use those!!!!!

The dumb Florida people didn't purchase enough of the super sandwich-sized version and I am soooooooooo sad. We only get the little ones.

On the first part... LOL... and I wonder what the underlying thought process is?

On the second and most important part... Thomas' makes the most AWESOME SUPER SANDWICH-SIZED ENGLISH MUFFINS.

The dumb Florida people didn't purchase enough of the super sandwich-sized version and I am soooooooooo sad. We only get the little ones.

Maaaaaybe... :rolleyes: And we used the normal ones, and they were good. ^_^ I also made a funfetti cake. ^_^ I'm surprised Marius isn't back yet...

Maaaaaybe... :rolleyes: And we used the normal ones, and they were good. ^_^ I also made a funfetti cake. ^_^ I'm surprised Marius isn't back yet...

I absolutely love the super-sandwiched sized ones. I have a friend who sends me down a case and I put them in the freezer.

My favorite is to toast the english muffin, then slice really thick slices of beefsteak tomatoes, cover with cheese and broil.

Yummy!!!!!

I absolutely love the super-sandwiched sized ones. I have a friend who sends me down a case and I put them in the freezer.

My favorite is to toast the english muffin, then slice really thick slices of beefsteak tomatoes, cover with cheese and broil.

Yummy!!!!!

That's almost how I do English muffin pizzas: you toast the english muffins, butter them, and put a piece of american cheese, then slice of tomato, and then salt, pepper, and oregano. Bake until the cheese melts.

Yummy!!!!!

That's almost how I do English muffin pizzas: you toast the english muffins, butter them, and put a piece of american cheese, then slice of tomato, and then salt, pepper, and oregano. Bake until the cheese melts.

Great pizzas! Tasty!

*is getting hungry*

So, my roomie left last night before I went to sleep, and I don't think she's been back to the room since. I had to get up to turn off her alarm clock. And she left her cell phone here. :ph34r:

I hope her alarm was not set for 03H45! :lol:

Leaving her cell phone is like totally being out of touch.

Wow my roomie is dense. She's been playing some really annoying music, so I finally got fed up with it and very politely said, "Would you mind plugging your headphones in?" And she said she didn't have headphones (apparently she lost hers, and despite having enough money to buy more clothing than can fit in her closet and drawers, still hasn't bought new ones). And she's still playing music. Didn't even bother to like turn it off or something. When she comes into the room, I turn off my music or put headphones on. <_< It's just so annoying.

Wow my roomie is dense. She's been playing some really annoying music, so I finally got fed up with it and very politely said, "Would you mind plugging your headphones in?" And she said she didn't have headphones (apparently she lost hers, and despite having enough money to buy more clothing than can fit in her closet and drawers, still hasn't bought new ones). And she's still playing music. Didn't even bother to like turn it off or something. When she comes into the room, I turn off my music or put headphones on. <_ it just so annoying.>

Annoying and inconsiderate.

But in better news, I'm rooming with my friend Christina next year, in wellness housing, next door to Brennan and Marius, who are next door to Dave and Derek, who are across the hall from Alexa and Christina (there are two Christinas).

WOW!!! Sounds really fantastic. I know you are looking forward to next year! :D

Wow my roomie is dense. She's been playing some really annoying music, so I finally got fed up with it and very politely said, "Would you mind plugging your headphones in?" And she said she didn't have headphones (apparently she lost hers, and despite having enough money to buy more clothing than can fit in her closet and drawers, still hasn't bought new ones). And she's still playing music. Didn't even bother to like turn it off or something. When she comes into the room, I turn off my music or put headphones on. <_< It's just so annoying.

Yup. But she got paid back for it while I was gone. (I got annoyed enough to leave and chill in Marius and Brennan's room until Inter-Varsity) Apparently she managed to lock herself in her room. She decided to lock the deadbolt lock in addition to the normal one, and the deadbolt got stuck. So they had to get a maintenance guy and all that to get the door open. The only problem is that when she gets back from wherever she went off to, I'm going to have to hear her chatter about it (loudly) for at least 15 minutes. Which is bad because I'm already kinda annoyed. I met up with everyone for a very brief moment at the coffeehouse, and when we were leaving, the guys all headed towards the parking lot, leaving me with Lara (who everyone thinks is really annoying). We asked where they were going, but they didn't give any real answer. The reason, of course, is because they didn't want Lara to follow them (because she would probably insist that you could fit one more person in the car). I'm pretty sure they were going to wendy's, because they were talking about that earlier. The thing that bothers me though, is that they couldn't be straight up with us and say they were going to wendy's, and didn't have enough room in the car. Or they could have even played the "guys time out" card. You know, something other that outright ditching us. <_< I might talk to them about it later. I can understand not wanting Lara around, but what they did was just plain mean, and it kinda hurt my feelings too.

In better news, yes, I'm looking forward to next year. I also found out that even more of my friends are living in the same part of the building as me, so this is pretty awesome!

Wow my roomie is dense. She's been playing some really annoying music, so I finally got fed up with it and very politely said, "Would you mind plugging your headphones in?" And she said she didn't have headphones (apparently she lost hers, and despite having enough money to buy more clothing than can fit in her closet and drawers, still hasn't bought new ones). And she's still playing music. Didn't even bother to like turn it off or something. When she comes into the room, I turn off my music or put headphones on. <_ it just so annoying.>

Yup. But she got paid back for it while I was gone. (I got annoyed enough to leave and chill in Marius and Brennan's room until Inter-Varsity) Apparently she managed to lock herself in her room. She decided to lock the deadbolt lock in addition to the normal one, and the deadbolt got stuck. So they had to get a maintenance guy and all that to get the door open. The only problem is that when she gets back from wherever she went off to, I'm going to have to hear her chatter about it (loudly) for at least 15 minutes. Which is bad because I'm already kinda annoyed. I met up with everyone for a very brief moment at the coffeehouse, and when we were leaving, the guys all headed towards the parking lot, leaving me with Lara (who everyone thinks is really annoying). We asked where they were going, but they didn't give any real answer. The reason, of course, is because they didn't want Lara to follow them (because she would probably insist that you could fit one more person in the car). I'm pretty sure they were going to wendy's, because they were talking about that earlier. The thing that bothers me though, is that they couldn't be straight up with us and say they were going to wendy's, and didn't have enough room in the car. Or they could have even played the "guys time out" card. You know, something other that outright ditching us. <_ i might talk to them about it later. can understand not wanting lara around but what they did was just plain mean and kinda hurt my feelings too.>

In better news, yes, I'm looking forward to next year. I also found out that even more of my friends are living in the same part of the building as me, so this is pretty awesome!

The only way the guys knew to avoid hurting Lara's feelings, was to exclude the 'girls', not realizing they were now hurting both of your feelings. Too bad you didn't have a good comeback such as 'bring me back a Frosty' or something like that. I am never good at comebacks, until way after the fact.

Yup. But she got paid back for it while I was gone. (I got annoyed enough to leave and chill in Marius and Brennan's room until Inter-Varsity) Apparently she managed to lock herself in her room. She decided to lock the deadbolt lock in addition to the normal one, and the deadbolt got stuck. So they had to get a maintenance guy and all that to get the door open. The only problem is that when she gets back from wherever she went off to, I'm going to have to hear her chatter about it (loudly) for at least 15 minutes. Which is bad because I'm already kinda annoyed. I met up with everyone for a very brief moment at the coffeehouse, and when we were leaving, the guys all headed towards the parking lot, leaving me with Lara (who everyone thinks is really annoying). We asked where they were going, but they didn't give any real answer. The reason, of course, is because they didn't want Lara to follow them (because she would probably insist that you could fit one more person in the car). I'm pretty sure they were going to wendy's, because they were talking about that earlier. The thing that bothers me though, is that they couldn't be straight up with us and say they were going to wendy's, and didn't have enough room in the car. Or they could have even played the "guys time out" card. You know, something other that outright ditching us. <_< I might talk to them about it later. I can understand not wanting Lara around, but what they did was just plain mean, and it kinda hurt my feelings too.

The only way the guys knew to avoid hurting Lara's feelings, was to exclude the 'girls', not realizing they were now hurting both of your feelings. Too bad you didn't have a good comeback such as 'bring me back a Frosty' or something like that. I am never good at comebacks, until way after the fact.

Yeah, Marius was supposed to come get me to watch Scrubs, but I guess they're not back yet. I'm going to talk to them and tell them what they did wasn't cool. It's not even so much what they did, because it's understandable, it's more how they did it all secretive like. It brings back bad memories from elementary school.

Okay, so I talked to them, and they gave the reasons I thought they would (guys' night out, not wanting to cram Lara in the car), and they apologized for not being direct about it, because they're dumb and can't think to give a reason on their feet. :rolleyes: So that's all good. And, what else....lots of work to do this weekend. And I might go see Ian's kantorei concert tonight, if I can get a ride. Ian said he'd try to come over to pick me up but, well, this is Ian we're talking about, and he isn't exactly mister reliable... :rolleyes: And what else....I went grocery shopping last night and got soy ice cream...I want ice cream...*gets ice cream* I also got water, sugar cubes, shampoo, and conditioner, but that's not nearly as interesting. That's pretty much it. I'm in a much better mood for some reason today, despite only getting 6 hours of sleep due to chatting with Ian on aim until 2am. Maybe it has something to do with the gorgeous weather today...

Yeah, Marius was supposed to come get me to watch Scrubs, but I guess they're not back yet. I'm going to talk to them and tell them what they did wasn't cool. It's not even so much what they did, because it's understandable, it's more how they did it all secretive like. It brings back bad memories from elementary school.

Scrubs is awesome ;D

Scrubs is awesome ;D

Yes, yes it is. XD So, yesterday I went over to see Ian's Kantorei concert, which was, as usual, amazing. I got a ride over with Kevin, Marius, and Jackie, who were going to meet up with Priscilla to see some other concert on campus. After the concert, I went out with Ian and his family for a quick dinner, and then hung out with Ian for awhile at his place, and then we came back here to hang out, and had a mini tea party in the kitchen with Marius, Kevin, and Rachel. It was fun. ^_^ And now, the weather is gorgeous, and I have an 8 page paper to write...

Yup. But she got paid back for it while I was gone. (I got annoyed enough to leave and chill in Marius and Brennan's room until Inter-Varsity) Apparently she managed to lock herself in her room. She decided to lock the deadbolt lock in addition to the normal one, and the deadbolt got stuck. So they had to get a maintenance guy and all that to get the door open. The only problem is that when she gets back from wherever she went off to, I'm going to have to hear her chatter about it (loudly) for at least 15 minutes. Which is bad because I'm already kinda annoyed. I met up with everyone for a very brief moment at the coffeehouse, and when we were leaving, the guys all headed towards the parking lot, leaving me with Lara (who everyone thinks is really annoying). We asked where they were going, but they didn't give any real answer. The reason, of course, is because they didn't want Lara to follow them (because she would probably insist that you could fit one more person in the car). I'm pretty sure they were going to wendy's, because they were talking about that earlier. The thing that bothers me though, is that they couldn't be straight up with us and say they were going to wendy's, and didn't have enough room in the car. Or they could have even played the "guys time out" card. You know, something other that outright ditching us. <_ i might talk to them about it later. can understand not wanting lara around but what they did was just plain mean and kinda hurt my feelings too.>

Scrubs is awesome ;D

Yes, yes it is. XD So, yesterday I went over to see Ian's Kantorei concert, which was, as usual, amazing. I got a ride over with Kevin, Marius, and Jackie, who were going to meet up with Priscilla to see some other concert on campus. After the concert, I went out with Ian and his family for a quick dinner, and then hung out with Ian for awhile at his place, and then we came back here to hang out, and had a mini tea party in the kitchen with Marius, Kevin, and Rachel. It was fun. ^_^ And now, the weather is gorgeous, and I have an 8 page paper to write...

Glad you had a great time!

Now... get that paper completed. We will still be here waiting to see how it turned out.

Scrubs is awesome ;D

Glad you had a great time!

Now... get that paper completed. We will still be here waiting to see how it turned out.

Yeah, I'll get to it in a little bit...I hate writing papers...