Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My place. :)

Jesusfreak

Jesus was the son of a Jewish carpenter. He came to earth as a mear child to later die for your sins.

The Old testiment was only created in the time of Jesus. Later, the New Testiment was created. The Jews still only go by the New Testiment, even though a new testiment had been created. Christians go by the New and Old.

You made NO sence...Whos Joseph to him and who is god to him..(Him meaning Jesus)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone cares im new and wondering how much this site holds anyway anyone want to tell me whats fun here, and where to go tofind it. thanks :)

You can find good laughs in the jokes section. In general talk, which is no definate catagory, people post stuf about their lives and recent news, and pretty much random stuff.If omething important in the hampsterdance world is happening, it is in the announcments section. Try not to post there. It is for mods and admins. to talk about your pets, go to cats, dogs, and other pets section. If you or a loved one is having issues, post it in the warm wishes part. To talk about music, go to hampsterdance music. That should be enough to get you started. To make an avatar ans siggy, go to my controls, and edit personal avatar or signature. No websites or personal information except first name and whic state you live in. To see all the posts since you were last here, click on view new posts. Welcome and have a nice day. :D

first job as head answer cheese!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That is a good title for you.

Nice job on the answer. :D

*is happy that the answer was a long one... Cheesemaster was writing five posts to everyone I modded, so now I got caught up* :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you made up that title. And where is my post!

You made NO sence...Whos Joseph to him and who is god to him..(Him meaning Jesus)

Who's Joseph to Jesus, you ask? They're not even related, so it could be at best a friendship. Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus, meaning that Joseph did not contribute to this birth, and thus he is not Jesus' father. God takes that role anyway, which answers your second question.

Thanks Jesse...my intelect is way too big, I suppose...just kidding!

Let me also add...well, explain.

In the begining God created Earth.

He sent his son, Jesus to the world as a babe to later die for our sins. But, who would deliever this child? A young girl, around 12, named Mary. An angel appered to Mary, and told her she would give birth to a king. Of course, she was frightend. But, her parents had already planned an arranged marriage for her...to a man much older then her, named Joesph. When Joesph found out she was pregnate, he was very mad. (If girls "cheated" they were usually stoned back then.) But, an angel appered to him too, and told him not to worry, for the Lord was using her to give birth to His son.

In conclusion, Mary and Joesph were not related to Jesus at all. He was GOD'S son, and God used a virigin to bring his son to earth.

He sent his son, Jesus to the world as a babe to later die for our sins. But, who would deliever this child? A young girl, around 12, named Mary. An angel appered to Mary, and told her she would give birth to a king. Of course, she was frightend. But, her parents had already planned an arranged marriage for her...to a man much older then her, named Joesph. When Joesph found out she was pregnate, he was very mad. (If girls "cheated" they were usually stoned back then.) But, an angel appered to him too, and told him not to worry, for the Lord was using her to give birth to His son.

In conclusion, Mary and Joesph were not related to Jesus at all. He was GOD'S son, and God used a virigin to bring his son to earth.

Which makes things complicated.

Umm, Yes?? :blink: You lost me..

And mary was 12?? Thats crazy

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Sorry guys, I've horribly neglected you all. :blink: I've been really busy with school and stuff like that. Thankfully, the last of my midterms are tomorrow, and I'll be starting some new, hopefully easier classes. As for the whole Mary and Jesus thing, you seem to have it straight. And to whoever it was that asked if I'm a Christian, yes, I am. :)

Wow. Sorry guys, I've horribly neglected you all.  :blink:  I've been really busy with school and stuff like that. Thankfully, the last of my midterms are tomorrow, and I'll be starting some new, hopefully easier classes. As for the whole Mary and Jesus thing, you seem to have it straight. And to whoever it was that asked if I'm a Christian, yes, I am. :)

JesusFreak!!!!

• 1 month later...
Yikes. I've been busy with school too, but it seems like nearly all the big posters from 2 years ago are gone.

Nearly, but you, Jesse, LE, and CS are still here. And Sheena will be back at some point in time. But, you know, some people decide they're too old for this site, not realizing that the magic of this site is for all ages.

Nearly, but you, Jesse, LE, and CS are still here. And Sheena will be back at some point in time. But, you know, some people decide they're too old for this site, not realizing that the magic of this site is for all ages.

I haven't seen LE in a long time. :blink:

• 7 months later...
*tumbleweed rolls across screen and cactus start growing* Now I see why so many people aren't around because of school.  :blink:  I have 3 AP classes this year.

*pulls out a snow blower and destroys tumbleweeds* Weeee!

*tumbleweed rolls across screen and cactus start growing* Now I see why so many people aren't around because of school.  :blink:  I have 3 AP classes this year.

What a great day you have made this!!!!! How are your classes going?

Aw, ^_^ My classes are going pretty well, except for the 70 I got on a calculus test. :blink: Otherwise it's pretty good. Lots more homework this year though.

Does anyone else's local highschool give fees for tests for getting into AP classes?

*is horrified*

I thought the school taxes your parents paid would cover those fees!!!

:o:o:o

The fee isn't for the class, it's for the test. The AP tests are run by the same people who do the SAT's, and you have to pay for those too. I didn't have to pay for mine though, I think the city my school is in gets a special break or something.

Does anyone else's local highschool give fees for tests for getting into AP classes?

*is horrified*

You'd think that. It's not that my family can't afford it, but what about the poor families? It costs somewhere around $75, I believe.

Mine does.

Really? I was asking because the school over in San Mateo, where I used to live, doesn't charge for the tests. Or so my brother said. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the school over there is known as one of the top(was it 10 or 25? Still good either way.) highschools in California. I dunno. Just a hunch. And seeing as the school here doesn't even meet the average expectations...

*is horrified*

The fee isn't for the class, it's for the test. The AP tests are run by the same people who do the SAT's, and you have to pay for those too. I didn't have to pay for mine though, I think the city my school is in gets a special break or something.

The SAT and AP tests should be paid for by taxes or the lottery or some other source, not the parent(s) having to come up with this money at the time of the test.

*is horrified*

You'd think that. It's not that my family can't afford it, but what about the poor families? It costs somewhere around $75, I believe.

Exactly what I was thinking. :huh:

*is horrified*

The SAT and AP tests should be paid for by taxes or the lottery or some other source, not the parent(s) having to come up with this money at the time of the test.

I think that's why the city where my school is gets a break. Half the people there can't even afford to pay their taxes, so the students get a special break because so many of the people in the city are so poor. If you live in a mostly wealthy suburban town, however, you'll probably have to pay for it yourself. Even then, though, I think there's a way you can have the fee waived if you really can't afford it.

*is horrified*

I think that's why the city where my school is gets a break. Half the people there can't even afford to pay their taxes, so the students get a special break because so many of the people in the city are so poor. If you live in a mostly wealthy suburban town, however, you'll probably have to pay for it yourself. Even then, though, I think there's a way you can have the fee waived if you really can't afford it.

The thing is, this is a poorer town than my old one and they're feeing here.

*is horrified*

The thing is, this is a poorer town than my old one and they're feeing here.

Strange...

Mine does.

Really? I was asking because the school over in San Mateo, where I used to live, doesn't charge for the tests. Or so my brother said. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the school over there is known as one of the top(was it 10 or 25? Still good either way.) highschools in California. I dunno. Just a hunch. And seeing as the school here doesn't even meet the average expectations...

Yes. And I don't believe that the fact it was the top school in California. My school was number one in 2000. And they still charge. I don't think ours is 75, maybe 50$. I shall check tomorrow.

Mine does.

Yes. And I don't believe that the fact it was the top school in California. My school was number one in 2000. And they still charge. I don't think ours is 75, maybe 50$. I shall check tomorrow.

I still find it absolutely silly that they charge for testing at all.

• 2 weeks later...
I know where the general area is. Though, if you could tell me what they are, I would be much abliged.

I hope you are sitting. They say that the AVERAGE reading level for the entire USA is 6th grade. :huh::huh::huh:

That's Completly Idiotic. I Love to read, And I rememeber When I was in 1st grade and we took a reading test and They said i had a 9th grade Reading Level. And This was 1st grade That I was in! Good Goth, That was years ago. I wonder what My reading level is now.

• 1 month later...
I know where the general area is. Though, if you could tell me what they are, I would be much abliged.

I hope you are sitting. They say that the AVERAGE reading level for the entire USA is 6th grade. :huh::huh::huh:

That's Completly Idiotic. I Love to read, And I rememeber When I was in 1st grade and we took a reading test and They said i had a 9th grade Reading Level. And This was 1st grade That I was in! Good Goth, That was years ago. I wonder what My reading level is now.

Last year I had the 3rd highest reading score in my school, whish was well into college level. Another kid in one of my classes was at 2nd grade reading level...in high school! :blink: So anyways, more good news:I'm not only accepted to college with a good scholarship, but I'm in the honors program too! That means I'm in the top 8% of the school! ^_^

Well, I've always had an exceptional reading level, but that's only because books were once the only thing I could connect to. I still read, but now I can actually live my own story.

Well, I've always had an exceptional reading level, but that's only because books were once the only thing I could connect to. I still read, but now I can actually live my own story.

Same here.

• 3 months later...

Wow, this place has really quieted down a lot. :blink: I've been busy with school and stuff. At least all three of my AP tests are done now. I dont think anyone in our classed passed the calculus one, but I think I did okay on the English and Biology ones, even though our biology teacher had to leave (he's in the air force).

And more college news, I just got $1000 from the company my dad works for! ^_^ It's soooo hard to get scholarships these days if you aren't a minority and don't have some miracle story to tell. :wacko:

Oh, and I got a laptop! ^_^ It's an early graduation present, because I'm gonna need a computer for college. Anything amazingly new around here?

Oh, and if Sheena ever sees this; my friend Emily wore the "One by one the penguins steal my sanity" shirt the other day. It made me think of you. ^_^ And yes, I still have my lovely green sanity, but it's not feeling well right now. :wacko:

Wow, this place has really quieted down a lot. :blink: I've been busy with school and stuff. At least all three of my AP tests are done now. I dont think anyone in our classed passed the calculus one, but I think I did okay on the English and Biology ones, even though our biology teacher had to leave (he's in the air force).

And more college news, I just got $1000 from the company my dad works for! ^_^ It's soooo hard to get scholarships these days if you aren't a minority and don't have some miracle story to tell. :wacko:

Oh, and I got a laptop! ^_^ It's an early graduation present, because I'm gonna need a computer for college. Anything amazingly new around here?

Oh, and if Sheena ever sees this; my friend Emily wore the "One by one the penguins steal my sanity" shirt the other day. It made me think of you. ^_^ And yes, I still have my lovely green sanity, but it's not feeling well right now. :wacko:

Congratulations on passing your tests. I am positive you passed your Calculus. Glad to hear you have a new laptop.

Are you looking forward to college? My how the time passes. Which college will you be attending? Do you have any plans on what you will be majoring in? Hopefully we will see you this summer before you head off.

By the way... you and Kenny Boy must have some psychic connection. He showed up and asked about you and then you appeared! I like that. :D

And more college news, I just got $1000 from the company my dad works for! It's soooo hard to get scholarships these days if you aren't a minority and don't have some miracle story to tell. :wacko:

Oh, and I got a laptop! It's an early graduation present, because I'm gonna need a computer for college. Anything amazingly new around here?

Oh, and if Sheena ever sees this; my friend Emily wore the "One by one the penguins steal my sanity" shirt the other day. It made me think of you. ^_^ And yes, I still have my lovely green sanity, but it's not feeling well right now.

Congratulations on passing your tests. I am positive you passed your Calculus. Glad to hear you have a new laptop.

Are you looking forward to college? My how the time passes. Which college will you be attending? Do you have any plans on what you will be majoring in? Hopefully we will see you this summer before you head off.

By the way... you and Kenny Boy must have some psychic connection. He showed up and asked about you and then you appeared! I like that. :D

I'm positive i didn't pass that one. You have to get at least half the questions right to pass, and i didn't even answer half of them. :wacko:

I'm kinda looking forward to college and not looking forward to it at the same time. It will be a new experience with new people and all that, but I'm not looking forward to leaving my friends, doing my own laundry (I have it good here :P), sharing a bathroom with 80 other girls, and the increased work load. And the bills. But hey, it beats working at Mc Donalds until I die of heart failure. :rolleyes: I'm going to Rider University, and I'll be doing a doubble major in Secondary Education and Physics.

As for the summer, if I'm lucky, you might even see me during the summer. :o I sense many trips to restaurants with free wireless internet in my future. I'm going to be really busy though. I've heard that I'm going to be made youth activities director this year! ^_^

lol I didn't know he was looking for me. Weird.

You know what would be cool? To have a hampsterdance old school board. Like you have to have been around for at least a certain amount of time to get in, so maybe all the old members would come back. i miss all my crazy friends here.

And wow you have a lot of posts. I remember when it was a huge deal when Sheena reaches 10,000. :lol:

*kicks the emoticon limit*

And more college news, I just got $1000 from the company my dad works for! It's soooo hard to get scholarships these days if you aren't a minority and don't have some miracle story to tell. :wacko:

Oh, and I got a laptop! It's an early graduation present, because I'm gonna need a computer for college. Anything amazingly new around here?

Oh, and if Sheena ever sees this; my friend Emily wore the "One by one the penguins steal my sanity" shirt the other day. It made me think of you. And yes, I still have my lovely green sanity, but it's not feeling well right now.

I'm positive i didn't pass that one. You have to get at least half the questions right to pass, and i didn't even answer half of them. :wacko:

I'm kinda looking forward to college and not looking forward to it at the same time. It will be a new experience with new people and all that, but I'm not looking forward to leaving my friends, doing my own laundry (I have it good here :P), sharing a bathroom with 80 other girls, and the increased work load. And the bills. But hey, it beats working at Mc Donalds until I die of heart failure. :rolleyes: I'm going to University, and I'll be doing a doubble major in Secondary Education and Physics.

As for the summer, if I'm lucky, you might even see me during the summer. :o I sense many trips to restaurants with free wireless internet in my future. I'm going to be really busy though. I've heard that I'm going to be made youth activities director this year! ^_^

You know what would be cool? To have a hampsterdance old school board. Like you have to have been around for at least a certain amount of time to get in, so maybe all the old members would come back. i miss all my crazy friends here.

And wow you have a lot of posts. I remember when it was a huge deal when Sheena reaches 10,000. :

Great school!!! Fantastic! Education and Physics! I am so very impressed!!!!!

As for only answering 1/2 the questions... I believe you might be right on the outcome of that Calculus test.

Lots of bookstores, coffee shops and restaurants have free internet. Now that you have a laptop... you are free to foam. Make sure you get a really padded carrying case. This is so important.

We are trying to make a HampsterDance Reunion, thanks to the great idea by TBFOF.

As for lots of posts, people say hamsters have no life... they just might be right. :lol:

My moderator senses are tingling... :ninja: :rolleyes:

:lol: LOL :lol:

Sharp cookie you are!

And more college news, I just got $1000 from the company my dad works for! It's soooo hard to get scholarships these days if you aren't a minority and don't have some miracle story to tell.

Oh, and if Sheena ever sees this; my friend Emily wore the "One by one the penguins steal my sanity" shirt the other day. It made me think of you. And yes, I still have my lovely green sanity, but it's not feeling well right now.

By the way... you and Kenny Boy must have some psychic connection. He showed up and asked about you and then you appeared! I like that.

I'm positive i didn't pass that one. You have to get at least half the questions right to pass, and i didn't even answer half of them.

I'm kinda looking forward to college and not looking forward to it at the same time. It will be a new experience with new people and all that, but I'm not looking forward to leaving my friends, doing my own laundry (I have it good here), sharing a bathroom with 80 other girls, and the increased work load. And the bills. But hey, it beats working at Mc Donalds until I die of heart failure. I'm going to University, and I'll be doing a doubble major in Secondary Education and Physics.

As for the summer, if I'm lucky, you might even see me during the summer. I sense many trips to restaurants with free wireless internet in my future. I'm going to be really busy though. I've heard that I'm going to be made youth activities director this year! ^_^

And wow you have a lot of posts. I remember when it was a huge deal when Sheena reaches 10,000.

As for only answering 1/2 the questions... I believe you might be right on the outcome of that Calculus test.

Lots of bookstores, coffee shops and restaurants have free internet. Now that you have a laptop... you are free to foam. Make sure you get a really padded carrying case. This is so important.

We are trying to make a HampsterDance Reunion, thanks to the great idea by TBFOF.

As for lots of posts, people say hamsters have no life... they just might be right. :lol:

:lol: LOL

Sharp cookie you are!

lol :P Yup, so far I know that panera bread, some mcdonalds, and (says my friend) the radio shack in the mall all have wireless internet. :rolleyes: And I already have the case. I'm so clumsy with stuff like that, you should see the dents in my camera. It still works though. I plan on being borderline paranoid with the laptop though, because I'm going to need it for college. Maybe camp will get cable internet...

*kicks the emoticon limit again*

And more college news, I just got $1000 from the company my dad works for! It's soooo hard to get scholarships these days if you aren't a minority and don't have some miracle story to tell.

By the way... you and Kenny Boy must have some psychic connection. He showed up and asked about you and then you appeared! I like that.

I'm positive i didn't pass that one. You have to get at least half the questions right to pass, and i didn't even answer half of them.

I'm kinda looking forward to college and not looking forward to it at the same time. It will be a new experience with new people and all that, but I'm not looking forward to leaving my friends, doing my own laundry (I have it good here), sharing a bathroom with 80 other girls, and the increased work load. And the bills. But hey, it beats working at Mc Donalds until I die of heart failure. I'm going to University, and I'll be doing a doubble major in Secondary Education and Physics.

As for the summer, if I'm lucky, you might even see me during the summer. I sense many trips to restaurants with free wireless internet in my future. I'm going to be really busy though. I've heard that I'm going to be made youth activities director this year! ^_^

And wow you have a lot of posts. I remember when it was a huge deal when Sheena reaches 10,000.

Sharp cookie you are!

lol :P Yup, so far I know that panera bread, some mcdonalds, and (says my friend) the radio shack in the mall all have wireless internet. :rolleyes: And I already have the case. I'm so clumsy with stuff like that, you should see the dents in my camera. It still works though. I plan on being borderline paranoid with the laptop though, because I'm going to need it for college. Maybe camp will get cable internet...

I also recommend getting a way to mark your cables so you don't lose them. I always worry I will leave something somewhere.

Sharp cookie you are!

I also recommend getting a way to mark your cables so you don't lose them. I always worry I will leave something somewhere.

Yeah, that's true too. I'll probably use duct tape and sharpies. :rolleyes:

Sharp cookie you are!

Yeah, that's true too. I'll probably use duct tape and sharpies. :rolleyes:

SHARPIES!!!

lol yes, sharpies are fun. :D I plan to decorate my cap and gown with them. The stupid kids in my class voted for teal and white, of all things. White makes me look like a ghost, and you can't wear anything dark under it. <_< So I'm gonna have all my friends write on it with pretty colored sharpies. ^_^

lol yes, sharpies are fun. :D I plan to decorate my cap and gown with them. The stupid kids in my class voted for teal and white, of all things. White makes me look like a ghost, and you can't wear anything dark under it. <_ so i gonna have all my friends write on it with pretty colored sharpies. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^">

Here are a few colours that go great with teal... bronze or copper, pewter, magenta and a yellow orange (like the sunrise).

lol yes, sharpies are fun. :D I plan to decorate my cap and gown with them. The stupid kids in my class voted for teal and white, of all things. White makes me look like a ghost, and you can't wear anything dark under it. <_< So I'm gonna have all my friends write on it with pretty colored sharpies. ^_^

Here are a few colours that go great with teal... bronze or copper, pewter, magenta and a yellow orange (like the sunrise).

lol you should have told that to my senior class. I personally voted for black and black. For some reason black and teal (our actual school colors) weren't an option to vote on. <_<

lol yes, sharpies are fun. :D I plan to decorate my cap and gown with them. The stupid kids in my class voted for teal and white, of all things. White makes me look like a ghost, and you can't wear anything dark under it. <_ so i gonna have all my friends write on it with pretty colored sharpies. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^">

lol you should have told that to my senior class. I personally voted for black and black. For some reason black and teal (our actual school colors) weren't an option to vote on. <_>

Black and teal is great! Of course, I stayed away from black so that I didn't seem so dark and retro! :lol:

lol you should have told that to my senior class. I personally voted for black and black. For some reason black and teal (our actual school colors) weren't an option to vote on. <_<

Black and teal is great! Of course, I stayed away from black so that I didn't seem so dark and retro! :lol:

When they did black and teal before the girls wore teal. Last year they did black and white.

lol you should have told that to my senior class. I personally voted for black and black. For some reason black and teal (our actual school colors) weren't an option to vote on. <_>

When they did black and teal before the girls wore teal. Last year they did black and white.

I would have voted with you on the black and black. That would have been very cool! :D

I would have voted with you on the black and black. That would have been very cool! :D

At least it would have been somewhat normal. :rolleyes:

And it could have been even more formal! :lol:

lol :P Speaking of formal, our prom is coming soon. I still need to see if my hair looks decent curled, and I need to get a purse and a shawl. :wacko:

lol :P Speaking of formal, our prom is coming soon. I still need to see if my hair looks decent curled, and I need to get a purse and a shawl. :wacko:

You have beautiful hair. I figure no matter what you decide to do, your hair will look fantastic!

Good luck finding a shawl and purse. If you can't find what you want, you can always look at the gown shops where they sell the formal dresses. Sometimes they have some shawls... of course, in limited colors.

lol yes, sharpies are fun. :D I plan to decorate my cap and gown with them. The stupid kids in my class voted for teal and white, of all things. White makes me look like a ghost, and you can't wear anything dark under it. So I'm gonna have all my friends write on it with pretty colored sharpies. ^_^

lol you should have told that to my senior class. I personally voted for black and black. For some reason black and teal (our actual school colors) weren't an option to vote on.

I would have voted with you on the black and black. That would have been very cool!

You have beautiful hair. I figure no matter what you decide to do, your hair will look fantastic!

Good luck finding a shawl and purse. If you can't find what you want, you can always look at the gown shops where they sell the formal dresses. Sometimes they have some shawls... of course, in limited colors.

Easy for you to say. :wacko: The biggest problem with my hair is that there's way too much of it. I got out of the shower over an hour ago, and my hair is still wet. :rolleyes: Maybe I can get my mom to go shopping tomorrow. The trick with finding a purse is getting it to fit my camera and my cell phone. I'm sure I'll find something. At the moment, however, I need to go to sleep. :rolleyes:

lol yes, sharpies are fun. I plan to decorate my cap and gown with them. The stupid kids in my class voted for teal and white, of all things. White makes me look like a ghost, and you can't wear anything dark under it. So I'm gonna have all my friends write on it with pretty colored sharpies.

lol you should have told that to my senior class. I personally voted for black and black. For some reason black and teal (our actual school colors) weren't an option to vote on.

Black and teal is great! Of course, I stayed away from black so that I didn't seem so dark and retro!

I would have voted with you on the black and black. That would have been very cool!

Easy for you to say. :wacko: The biggest problem with my hair is that there's way too much of it. I got out of the shower over an hour ago, and my hair is still wet. :rolleyes: Maybe I can get my mom to go shopping tomorrow. The trick with finding a purse is getting it to fit my camera and my cell phone. I'm sure I'll find something. At the moment, however, I need to go to sleep. :rolleyes:

We always want what we can't have. :lol:

Have you ever heard of thinning shears? Your hair stylist can use them and you will like the results if you are really unhappy.

lol yes, sharpies are fun. I plan to decorate my cap and gown with them. The stupid kids in my class voted for teal and white, of all things. White makes me look like a ghost, and you can't wear anything dark under it. So I'm gonna have all my friends write on it with pretty colored sharpies.

Black and teal is great! Of course, I stayed away from black so that I didn't seem so dark and retro!

Have you ever heard of thinning shears? Your hair stylist can use them and you will like the results if you are really unhappy.

lol every couple of years I get it cut really really short. It's nice an comfortable in the summer, but it makes me look like a boy. :unsure: It's not that bad though. I generally keep a hair tie around my wrist so I have it when I need it.

lol every couple of years I get it cut really really short. It's nice an comfortable in the summer, but it makes me look like a boy. :unsure: It's not that bad though. I generally keep a hair tie around my wrist so I have it when I need it.

I bet you have a phenomenally awesome braid!!!!! :D

The weird thing is, I don't. My hair is so thick that it comes out sorta short and fat. :lol: I hope to grow it long enough to have decent looking braid though. :)

Your hair is so beautiful, that what you need to consider is the following. If you grow your hair really long, when you decide to cut it, braid it, put a hair tie at the top part, but NOT next to your head (a couple of inches below where you want to cut it) and another at the very end of the braid. When you cut this, you can donate your hair to the American Cancer Society and they will use it to make a wig for a young person.

The weird thing is, I don't. My hair is so thick that it comes out sorta short and fat. :lol: I hope to grow it long enough to have decent looking braid though. :)

Your hair is so beautiful, that what you need to consider is the following. If you grow your hair really long, when you decide to cut it, braid it, put a hair tie at the top part, but NOT next to your head (a couple of inches below where you want to cut it) and another at the very end of the braid. When you cut this, you can donate your hair to the American Cancer Society and they will use it to make a wig for a young person.

I've done that before. A lot of hair salons participate in the locks of love program that donates your hair to make wigs. Apparently real hair wigs are super-expensive.

I've done that before. A lot of hair salons participate in the locks of love program that donates your hair to make wigs. Apparently real hair wigs are super-expensive.

I am so impressed you have participated in that program. You are such a wonderful person! :D

I am so impressed you have participated in that program. You are such a wonderful person! :D

Aw, thanks! :blush: But seriously though, what was I going to do with it? Say "no it's mine, I want to put it in a zip lock back and keep it forever?" :lol:

Aw, thanks! :blush: But seriously though, what was I going to do with it? Say "no it's mine, I want to put it in a zip lock back and keep it forever?" :lol:

Your lock of hair would be a little large for your Bible. :lol:

Your lock of hair would be a little large for your Bible. :lol:

I never would have thought of putting my hair in my Bible. :huh:

Your lock of hair would be a little large for your Bible. LOL

:blink: I was always taught to place a lock of your hair inside the Bible at the time you were presented the Bible. :blink:

:blink: I was always taught to place a lock of your hair inside the Bible at the time you were presented the Bible. :blink:

Never heard of that one before.

Ask both of your grandmothers. It was something one many, many years ago.

Yeah, it does sound like something Grandma on my mom's side would do. Now that I think of it, I used to have a lock of hair from my first hair cut in my jewelry box when I was little. I woner what happened to it...

Yeah, it does sound like something Grandma on my mom's side would do. Now that I think of it, I used to have a lock of hair from my first hair cut in my jewelry box when I was little. I woner what happened to it...

Let me know if you find it. :lol:

lol my mom probably threw it out. :rolleyes:

:lol: Oh. :lol:

You could always cut a little lock of your hair and place it in your bible.

lol that's alright. The inside of my Bible is covered with references and page numbers to the verses I use most often. And the corners are held together with duct tape. :rolleyes:

lol that's alright. The inside of my Bible is covered with references and page numbers to the verses I use most often. And the corners are held together with duct tape. :rolleyes:

Do you have a locket?

Do you have a locket?

probably, but I never wear it.

Do you have a locket?

This is another place to put a "lock" of hair. :lol:

Do you have a locket?

lol :P Yeah, so today they decided to combine our bus route with another route...I didn't get home until nearly 4 pm. <_<

Do you have a locket?

lol :P Yeah, so today they decided to combine our bus route with another route...I didn't get home until nearly 4 pm. <_>

Are they saving gas :lol: , did a bus break down or a driver not show up?

Do you have a locket?

lol :P Yeah, so today they decided to combine our bus route with another route...I didn't get home until nearly 4 pm. <_<

Apparently they were short on drivers (or so they say). the thing that bugs me is that this happened several times earlier this year (with a different bus driver; we're on our 3rd this year), until the bus driver finally said she wasn't going to keep bringing them home. I was the last person dropped off, over an hour after I was picked up. :wacko:

Do you have a locket?

lol :P Yeah, so today they decided to combine our bus route with another route...I didn't get home until nearly 4 pm. <_>

Apparently they were short on drivers (or so they say). the thing that bugs me is that this happened several times earlier this year (with a different bus driver; we're on our 3rd this year), until the bus driver finally said she wasn't going to keep bringing them home. I was the last person dropped off, over an hour after I was picked up. :wacko:

And you are still calm. I would have been totally wacko!

Do you have a locket?

I wasn't exactly thrilled, but there wasn't much I could do about it. And this sort of stuff has happened so many times. It was a couple of weeks ago when the bus didn't even show up until 3:30 that I got upset. Plus our bus driver doesn't really speak English.

Do you have a locket?

I wasn't exactly thrilled, but there wasn't much I could do about it. And this sort of stuff has happened so many times. It was a couple of weeks ago when the bus didn't even show up until 3:30 that I got upset. Plus our bus driver doesn't really speak English.

Waiting for the bus to show up would have made me more upset than being on the bus riding around.

No, that's what happened two weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhh, I don't mean to laugh, but that is exactly what would happen to me.

lol yeah, it wasn't really either of our faults. The bus driver didn't realize that our school's clocks are slow, some teachers let their kids out early, and that mine doesn't. He showed up at real-world 2:30, saw kids come out, didn't see me, and left. :huh: you would think the bus company (that thinks we get out at 2:20) would know better and tell their drivers that. :rolleyes:

lol yeah, it wasn't really either of our faults. The bus driver didn't realize that our school's clocks are slow, some teachers let their kids out early, and that mine doesn't. He showed up at real-world 2:30, saw kids come out, didn't see me, and left. :huh: you would think the bus company (that thinks we get out at 2:20) would know better and tell their drivers that. :rolleyes:

Your solution is too sensible. Why would the bus company want to accomodate the students (customers)?

*laughs*

Your solution is too sensible. Why would the bus company want to accomodate the students (customers)?

*laughs*

Meh, it probably has something to do with costing too much money. :rolleyes: Sometimes I wish I was like 10 different people. One would get her doctorate and become the superintendant of schools, one would get a business degree and run the bus company, one would become the president... :rolleyes:

*laughs*

Meh, it probably has something to do with costing too much money. :rolleyes: Sometimes I wish I was like 10 different people. One would get her doctorate and become the superintendant of schools, one would get a business degree and run the bus company, one would become the president... :rolleyes:

I would vote for you for president! :D

*laughs*

Yeah, but I'm one of them "crazy Christians" no one would vote for me. :rolleyes:

*laughs*

Yeah, but I'm one of them "crazy Christians" no one would vote for me. :rolleyes:

I believe you would be pleasantly surprised at all the votes you would have received. :D

lol yeah, it wasn't really either of our faults. The bus driver didn't realize that our school's clocks are slow, some teachers let their kids out early, and that mine doesn't. He showed up at real-world 2:30, saw kids come out, didn't see me, and left. you would think the bus company (that thinks we get out at 2:20) would know better and tell their drivers that.

*laughs*

I believe you would be pleasantly surprised at all the votes you would have received. :D

lol maybe, but then I would probably be asassinated. :lol:

*laughs*

I'd vote for you!

lol yeah, it wasn't really either of our faults. The bus driver didn't realize that our school's clocks are slow, some teachers let their kids out early, and that mine doesn't. He showed up at real-world 2:30, saw kids come out, didn't see me, and left. you would think the bus company (that thinks we get out at 2:20) would know better and tell their drivers that.

*laughs*

NEVER!!! You would make an outstanding US President! :lol:

BTW, what do you think of Al Gore and his film career. Interesting note, Gore spouts off about the environment and how we need to protect it, but in Tennessee he and his father are the worst offenders of destroying the environment. Currently, in the state of Tennessee, Gore and his father are doing more damage to the environment than all the other businesses combined.

*laughs*

BTW, what do you think of Al Gore and his film career. Interesting note, Gore spouts off about the environment and how we need to protect it, but in Tennessee he and his father are the worst offenders of destroying the environment. Currently, in the state of Tennessee, Gore and his father are doing more damage to the environment than all the other businesses combined.

nice. :lol: We're learning about alcohols and alternative fuels in Chemistry right now. Ethanol is looking better and better.

*laughs*

nice. :lol: We're learning about alcohols and alternative fuels in Chemistry right now. Ethanol is looking better and better.

Next will be the problem of availability. The oil companies need to be thinking of how to make it available to all those who want to use it.

Add extra pumps I guess. The only problem with the bio fuel is that if some freak plague hits whatever plant they use, we're in deep fecal matter. :wacko: But otherwise it's cheaper, cleaner, and we don't have to worry about depending on other countries. I heard that cars that run on bio fuel smell like french fries. :rolleyes:

*laughs*

...wait, isn't ethanol drinking alchohol?

Add extra pumps I guess. The only problem with the bio fuel is that if some freak plague hits whatever plant they use, we're in deep fecal matter. :wacko: But otherwise it's cheaper, cleaner, and we don't have to worry about depending on other countries. I heard that cars that run on bio fuel smell like french fries. :rolleyes:

So, would this new smell be good or bad? :lol:

Don't worry about the freak plague... they will have bio engineered the plants so much, that humans won't even want to eat the stuff. No need to worry about bugs.

LOL

*laughs*

lol maybe, but then I would probably be asassinated. LOL

NEVER!!! You would make an outstanding US President! LOL

:lol: I am not too sure about that. :lol:

Ethanol is the chemical name for ethyl alcohol.

Now, I am not sure about anything after that.

As for drinking this concoction... would you care for your ethanol over ice? :lol:

:lol: I am not too sure about that. :lol:

Ethanol is the chemical name for ethyl alcohol.

Now, I am not sure about anything after that.

As for drinking this concoction... would you care for your ethanol over ice? :lol:

Yes, ethanol is drinking alcohol. Methanol, however, is rubbing alcohol, and very bad to drink. It will make you very very sick.

I do not speak from experience, I read it in a science book. :D

:)B)

♥♥♥♥

|||

XD Yes, ethanol is drinking alcohol. Not sure if you know this, but drinking alcohol has lots of calories in it ( they say 1 can of beer=the same number of calories as a sandwich). Those calories that get burned as car fuel are what power the cars, so it's actually a pretty effective fuel.

But get this...on the news this morning they were talking about water powered cars!

XD Yes, ethanol is drinking alcohol. Not sure if you know this, but drinking alcohol has lots of calories in it ( they say 1 can of beer=the same number of calories as a sandwich). Those calories that get burned as car fuel are what power the cars, so it's actually a pretty effective fuel.

But get this...on the news this morning they were talking about water powered cars!

The oil companies will not do anything about alternative fuels until they have destroyed the Alaskan Artic Refuge by scarring the land, destroying migration patterns and ruining every beautiful park. Perhaps they might want to destroy Yellowstone or The Grand Canyon. I am heart-broken at the politians and oil companies ruining Alaska. We should have found alternative fuels ages ago.

The oil companies will not do anything about alternative fuels until they have destroyed the Alaskan Artic Refuge by scarring the land, destroying migration patterns and ruining every beautiful park. Perhaps they might want to destroy Yellowstone or The Grand Canyon. I am heart-broken at the politians and oil companies ruining Alaska. We should have found alternative fuels ages ago.

lol they won't stop using fossil fuels until they stop getting money from it. But yeah, there's a LOT we could be doing to help. Use solar panels for commercial and government buildings, put windmills over lanfills, build more nuclear power plants, use hydroelectricity in sewer lines...the ideas are endless.

lol they won't stop using fossil fuels until they stop getting money from it. But yeah, there's a LOT we could be doing to help. Use solar panels for commercial and government buildings, put windmills over lanfills, build more nuclear power plants, use hydroelectricity in sewer lines...the ideas are endless.

If you ever want to go to one of the most magnificent places in the world, you need to go to Alaska before it is totally destroyed.

Chicago is planning on installing four wind generators on top one of their buildings. Hopefully this will be successful. *crosses paws*

If you ever want to go to one of the most magnificent places in the world, you need to go to Alaska before it is totally destroyed.

Chicago is planning on installing four wind generators on top one of their buildings. Hopefully this will be successful. *crosses paws*

I would LOVE to go to Alaska! It looks so cool! I think my great grandmother lived there.

I would LOVE to go to Alaska! It looks so cool! I think my great grandmother lived there.

How outstanding! You ought to try and find out where she lived in Alaska. There are some magnificent places to visit. One thing I do recommend... go in the summer! :lol:

How outstanding! You ought to try and find out where she lived in Alaska. There are some magnificent places to visit. One thing I do recommend... go in the summer! :lol:

lol, or maybe fall. I don't generally mind the cold. I love skiing. :P

Unless she happened to live in Barrow, then I believe it can pretty nippy. I know Fairbanks is known for winter temperatures in the minus seventy to minus eighty range. Barrow is further north! :o Good thing you love skiing... you probably would be doing quite a bit of it... and not the downhill kind. LOL

Unless she happened to live in Barrow, then I believe it can pretty nippy. I know Fairbanks is known for winter temperatures in the minus seventy to minus eighty range. Barrow is further north! :o Good thing you love skiing... you probably would be doing quite a bit of it... and not the downhill kind. LOL

Yup, that's why a lot of people there drive snowmobiles to work. A lot of the roads aren't even paved, because they're covered in snow most of the year. It would be so cool to see the northern lights!

Yup, that's why a lot of people there drive snowmobiles to work. A lot of the roads aren't even paved, because they're covered in snow most of the year. It would be so cool to see the northern lights!

The northern lights will take your breath away!! Always different, always magnificent! I will have to search for a couple pictures for you. I do not believe I have any pictures that are digital.

Oh, the other day I learned about the amount of oil actually available. See, there's actually plenty. Shale oil. There's more than twice the amount of shale oil in one place(somewhere in the US) alone than in all of Asia. And as weird as this may sound, an efficient way of turning it into normal oil would be to blow up an atomic bomb way underground where it is. The radiation would barely affect the oil. But I still think that the use of oil at all isn't too good of an idea. :blink:

Oh, the other day I learned about the amount of oil actually available. See, there's actually plenty. Shale oil. There's more than twice the amount of shale oil in one place(somewhere in the US) alone than in all of Asia. And as weird as this may sound, an efficient way of turning it into normal oil would be to blow up an atomic bomb way underground where it is. The radiation would barely affect the oil. But I still think that the use of oil at all isn't too good of an idea. :blink:

What you need to consider is how much energy it takes to remove the oil and the cost of doing so. Sometimes the energy expended and cost involved is not worth removing the oil. Of course when the cost of a barrel of oil reaches 70 to 100 or more, now you can rethink removing the oil from the earth. My thinking is to spend this money on finding alternative energy sources.

What you need to consider is how much energy it takes to remove the oil and the cost of doing so. Sometimes the energy expended and cost involved is not worth removing the oil. Of course when the cost of a barrel of oil reaches 70 to 100 or more, now you can rethink removing the oil from the earth. My thinking is to spend this money on finding alternative energy sources.

However, that will never happen, because all the oil companies are hugely selfish jerks who will do anything to put more money in their pockets.

However, that will never happen, because all the oil companies are hugely selfish jerks who will do anything to put more money in their pockets.

That is why they are destroying Alaska. Greed!

• 2 weeks later...

Prom is tomorrow! ^_^

I expect pictures!

:excl::excl::excl:

lol I will definately try to do that. :P

Okay there's pictures now. :rolleyes: final exams start Wednesday. :wacko:

Wonderful! Thank yuou. :D

They've kinda been there awhile. You're probably the one who moderated them... :rolleyes: I can't believe school is almost over. :wacko:

Prom is tomorrow!

I expect pictures!

:excl::excl:

They've kinda been there awhile. You're probably the one who moderated them... :rolleyes: I can't believe school is almost over. :wacko:

:lol: Then I already saw them, but thought you added more. I have not gotten down there yet. :lol:

Prom is tomorrow!

I expect pictures!

:lol: Then I already saw them, but thought you added more. I have not gotten down there yet. :lol:

lol no new pictures yet. am I allowed to post a pic of someone where you can only tell the color of their skin? Because Darth Vader decided to walk around our school in a choir robe last week, and I want to post a picture. :)

Prom is tomorrow!

I expect pictures!

lol no new pictures yet. am I allowed to post a pic of someone where you can only tell the color of their skin? Because Darth Vader decided to walk around our school in a choir robe last week, and I want to post a picture. :)

Put it up, let me see. Hopefully yes.