Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My place. :)

Jesusfreak

Yesterday was fun times. ^_^ Phil biked over to my house to hang out for a little while, and Dad helped us plug the computer in to the TV, so we were able to play stepmania on the TV (I have DDR mats that have a USB plug). Then we went to go pick up Scott and Liv, and then to get Jenny and Tommy at Tommy's house. From there we went to the mall where the movie theater is (which was a challenge because Tommy was giving me directions from the far back seat, and was too quiet to hear. >_<). The movie we wanted to see wasn't for awhile, so we wandered around the mall, which was fun, and then went to see the movie. I think there were only like three people in the theater aside from ourselves. After the movie, we wandered around the mall some more, and then went back to Tommy's for Chinese food and to watch another movie (Tommy lives in an apartment upstairs from the Chinese food place where he works). And that was also fun times. Then, leaving Tommy at his house, we dropped off Scott and Liv, returned home to pick up Phil's bike and drop off Jenny, and then I brought Phil home and helped him get the bike out of the van and into a shed, and he told me to text him when I got home (normally I would IM him, but his grandparents for some odd reason have imposed an 11pm computer curfew, and it was already after 11pm). So when I got home I did that, and went to sleep. Today I need to go drop off a job application. Oh, and apparently Grandma tried to go home at some point recently. >_<

Poor Grandma. My heart goes out to her.

As for all the rest... backseat drivers and all. Sounds like you had a great day. :D

Yeah, grandma just tends to forget where she is and why she's here. Like half the time she thinks she's just visiting at my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Ken's house. And it was a great day, we need to do stuff like that more often. ^_^ Today I dropped off my job application like I said, and then went to the grocery store (again, because mom had *more* things she needed from there), and I got to see Phil again. ^_^

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday was fun times. ^_^ Phil biked over to my house to hang out for a little while, and Dad helped us plug the computer in to the TV, so we were able to play stepmania on the TV (I have DDR mats that have a USB plug). Then we went to go pick up Scott and Liv, and then to get Jenny and Tommy at Tommy's house. From there we went to the mall where the movie theater is (which was a challenge because Tommy was giving me directions from the far back seat, and was too quiet to hear. >__

As for all the rest... backseat drivers and all. Sounds like you had a great day. :D

Yeah, grandma just tends to forget where she is and why she's here. Like half the time she thinks she's just visiting at my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Ken's house. And it was a great day, we need to do stuff like that more often. ^_^ Today I dropped off my job application like I said, and then went to the grocery store (again, because mom had *more* things she needed from there), and I got to see Phil again. ^_^

You didn't mention where you dropped off your application for employment. Good luck.

23H00 curfew on the computer... ouch!!!!

I couldn't live with that curfew. It would be far worse than being grounded.

Yesterday was fun times. ^_^ Phil biked over to my house to hang out for a little while, and Dad helped us plug the computer in to the TV, so we were able to play stepmania on the TV (I have DDR mats that have a USB plug). Then we went to go pick up Scott and Liv, and then to get Jenny and Tommy at Tommy's house. From there we went to the mall where the movie theater is (which was a challenge because Tommy was giving me directions from the far back seat, and was too quiet to hear. >_<). The movie we wanted to see wasn't for awhile, so we wandered around the mall, which was fun, and then went to see the movie. I think there were only like three people in the theater aside from ourselves. After the movie, we wandered around the mall some more, and then went back to Tommy's for Chinese food and to watch another movie (Tommy lives in an apartment upstairs from the Chinese food place where he works). And that was also fun times. Then, leaving Tommy at his house, we dropped off Scott and Liv, returned home to pick up Phil's bike and drop off Jenny, and then I brought Phil home and helped him get the bike out of the van and into a shed, and he told me to text him when I got home (normally I would IM him, but his grandparents for some odd reason have imposed an 11pm computer curfew, and it was already after 11pm). So when I got home I did that, and went to sleep. Today I need to go drop off a job application. Oh, and apparently Grandma tried to go home at some point recently. >_<

You didn't mention where you dropped off your application for employment. Good luck.

No, being grounded would mean *no* computer. In all reality, it's almost a good thing that he has to sign off so early, because that means I'm more likely to go to sleep at a reasonable hour myself, and as a result get up at a reasonable hour. I'm almost surprised that he's not online now, but he's probably just spending time with his family.

Yesterday was fun times. ^_^ Phil biked over to my house to hang out for a little while, and Dad helped us plug the computer in to the TV, so we were able to play stepmania on the TV (I have DDR mats that have a USB plug). Then we went to go pick up Scott and Liv, and then to get Jenny and Tommy at Tommy's house. From there we went to the mall where the movie theater is (which was a challenge because Tommy was giving me directions from the far back seat, and was too quiet to hear. >__

No, being grounded would mean *no* computer. In all reality, it's almost a good thing that he has to sign off so early, because that means I'm more likely to go to sleep at a reasonable hour myself, and as a result get up at a reasonable hour. I'm almost surprised that he's not online now, but he's probably just spending time with his family.

My grounded was thinking you could not go out, not *no* computer. That would be really, really awful!!!

Yeah for a few good night's sleep!!!

My grounded was thinking you could not go out, not *no* computer. That would be really, really awful!!!

Yeah for a few good night's sleep!!!

In my house at least, we got grounded for specific things, for a specific reason. Like if my sister and I were fighting over the computer, we'd be grounded from the computer. Or if we were getting bad grades and spending lots of time playing game boy, we'd be grounded from game boy. We never really went out anywhere anyways, there was nowhere to go. :P And yeah, sleep is good. I need more sleep than most people seem to need. I generally need at least 8 hours, but I can sleep for 14 hours easily. I actually have three alarms set for 9, 10, and 11am so I don't get up well after noon anymore. I'm generally pretty good about getting up at 9 or 10 now unless I'm really tired from the previous day.

But yeah, no computer would be a big problem, since we communicate almost entirely through aim. He even asked me out through aim. Neither one of us likes to talk on the phone, and it would run up his phone bill anyways, since his family shares minutes which his grandfather tends to use up. :glare: So the computer is quite necessary.

But yeah, no computer would be a big problem, since we communicate almost entirely through aim. He even asked me out through aim. Neither one of us likes to talk on the phone, and it would run up his phone bill anyways, since his family shares minutes which his grandfather tends to use up. :glare: So the computer is quite necessary.

I has kwestshun.

Are Phil's parents like, still.. in the picture?

'Cause you always talk about his grandparents, never his parents. :unsure:

I has kwestshun.

Kind of. He lives with his grandparents (in case that wasn't obvious). He used to live with his mom and dad, but they got divorced when he was really little, and the mom moved out, and soon the stepmom moved in. The stepmom, for some reason, didn't like him very much, and it wasn't fun times. About 4 years ago, they were all going to move to NC, but Phil was given the option to live with his grandparents instead of moving so far away, and took it, and his dad and stepmom moved to NC without him (and his sisters Jazzy and Alyssa stuck around too, but Alyssa has her own place now). His mom I think lives in town, and works in the store next to the one he works at, so he still gets to see her. I'm not entirely sure why Phil's parents got divorced, since both of them seem like really nice people.

But yeah, since Phil lives with his grandparents, they're pretty much acting as his parents (and I don't think they're a whole lot older than my parents anyways, maybe by about 10 or 15 years). However, since they're his grandparents and have only been taking care of him for four years, they don't seem to fully grasp the concept that Phil is a responsible adult. >_<

I has kwestshun.

Kind of. He lives with his grandparents (in case that wasn't obvious). He used to live with his mom and dad, but they got divorced when he was really little, and the mom moved out, and soon the stepmom moved in. The stepmom, for some reason, didn't like him very much, and it wasn't fun times. About 4 years ago, they were all going to move to NC, but Phil was given the option to live with his grandparents instead of moving so far away, and took it, and his dad and stepmom moved to NC without him (and his sisters Jazzy and Alyssa stuck around too, but Alyssa has her own place now). His mom I think lives in town, and works in the store next to the one he works at, so he still gets to see her. I'm not entirely sure why Phil's parents got divorced, since both of them seem like really nice people.

But yeah, since Phil lives with his grandparents, they're pretty much acting as his parents (and I don't think they're a whole lot older than my parents anyways, maybe by about 10 or 15 years). However, since they're his grandparents and have only been taking care of him for four years, they don't seem to fully grasp the concept that Phil is a responsible adult. >_<

Oooooh.

Are you two the same age?

I has kwestshun.

Oooooh.

More or less. We were born the same year, but I was born in January, and he was born in November, so he's actually close to a year younger than me. But we're the same grade level though.

I has kwestshun.

Oooooh.

More or less. We were born the same year, but I was born in January, and he was born in November, so he's actually close to a year younger than me. But we're the same grade level though.

You're 20, correct?

I has kwestshun.

Oooooh.

You're 20, correct?

Yep. :)

So, today was really boring. I sat around and did nothing pretty much all day. Um....yeah. :rolleyes: Although the weather was kinda strange today, switching between rain and sun and back again throughout the day. Tomorrow should be nice, so I'm gonna start cleaning up the yard a bit and pile all the fallen branches in one spot so I can burn them later. I might go over to Phil's house tomorrow after he gets out of work, but I'm not entirely sure yet. He's coming over here on Saturday to help me clean out the swimming pool (which was totally his idea, for the record. I said, "Hey, it's supposed to be nice on Saturday, we should go do something." And he said, "We could go for a bike ride. No wait, I've got it. Clean out your swimming pool!") So that should be interesting. The swimming pool is really gross, and we basically just have to get the leaves out of it (it was never properly covered for the winter). And Monday he's probably going to come over since neither of us have any plans for Memorial day, and we'll probably light a fire in the back yard and roast marshmallows and have like a mini-cookout sort of thing. ^_^ So today was boring, but the next few days could be fun. :)

Yes, I got the strange weather too. :wacko: How exactly do you get leaves out of a swimming pool? Do you use some sort of fish net? :huh:

Well, we kinda live in the same state, remember? :rolleyes: And there area few ways to get leaves out. There's only a few inches of water in the pool, so I'll probably just stand in the pool and pick up big handfuls and toss them out. There will likely be rubber gloves and boots involved. :rolleyes: The other way is to use this net scooper thing that's attached to a long pole. The problem is I'm to short to be able to use it effectively, and I can't stand on the edge of the pool like dad usually does because there's not enough water to support the pool walls. So Phil will probably use that. He's got strong enough arms for it too. And he doesn't have rubber boots. :lol:

Yes, I got the strange weather too. :wacko: How exactly do you get leaves out of a swimming pool? Do you use some sort of fish net? :huh:

Well, we kinda live in the same state, remember? :rolleyes: And there area few ways to get leaves out. There's only a few inches of water in the pool, so I'll probably just stand in the pool and pick up big handfuls and toss them out. There will likely be rubber gloves and boots involved. :rolleyes: The other way is to use this net scooper thing that's attached to a long pole. The problem is I'm to short to be able to use it effectively, and I can't stand on the edge of the pool like dad usually does because there's not enough water to support the pool walls. So Phil will probably use that. He's got strong enough arms for it too. And he doesn't have rubber boots. :lol:

This should be an interesting afternoon.

This should be an interesting afternoon.

Oh yeah. :rolleyes: I was planning on doing it myself, but I guess he wants to help, so okay then. I'm not sure he understands just how gross the pool is, but, whatever. Although if he's on the outside of the pool, it won't be too bad.

Well, we kinda live in the same state, remember? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I got mixed up on which state you're living in at the moment. :unsure: To set things straight in my head, your home is in CT and your college is in NJ? I think you mentioned something about New York too but I can't remember how that was involved.

Well, we kinda live in the same state, remember? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I got mixed up on which state you're living in at the moment. :unsure: To set things straight in my head, your home is in CT and your college is in NJ? I think you mentioned something about New York too but I can't remember how that was involved.

Haha yes, and camp/the cabin is in New York. I live all over the place. :rolleyes:

So, yesterday I got up and picked up all the tree branches out of the back yard and put them into a pile to burn later. After that I went out to the grocery store...again. I just wanted to get marshmallows for Monday. That's all I wanted. Then mom said, "Oh, while you're there can you pick up...." and wrote out yet another shopping list for over $100 worth of groceries. :rolleyes: Phil probably thinks we're crazy now (not that he's be too far off in thinking so...). We never ended up hanging out yesterday after he got out of work because he got caught up in family stuff. He wasn't too happy about that, but it happens, and I think it's pretty cool that he respects his family that much, and that he's so close with them. Most people our age aren't like that. He's still planning on coming over today to help out clean the pool though, so that could be interesting. :rolleyes: I also got my bike cleaned up yesterday. It needs a new chain, but everything else was fine with the aid of some oil and WD-40. And late last night some drama went down between Tommy and Jenny over the phone. I'm not sure what happened, but she was in tears and mom and dad were talking to her. I asked mom about what was going on when she poked her head in my room last night, and she said something about thinking Jenny was going to break up with Tommy, and Tommy being a jerk. Which is odd, because Tommy's usually a nice guy, so I'm not sure what's up with that. On the other side, however, I think my sister's prescription for the medication she's on to regulate her hormones rand out awhile ago (she's been trying to get it filled, but the pharmacy keeps having problems), and she's been kind of a jerk lately to me at least, and might be acting the same way with Tommy, in which I couldn't blame him for acting like a jerk right back at her. Although it's also possible that she's just taking her frustration with Tommy out on me. Anything's possible. I kinda hope they stay together and work things out though. They're a good couple, and he's supposed to be going to the same college as her next year, at which point I think things will be much easier for them, if they can make it that far.

Aw, Phil couldn't come over today. It had something to do with him falling asleep and not getting his room cleaned, and his grandma thinking he was up on the computer (he actually signed off early last night). So I got most of the leaves out of the pool without him, and dad helped a bit. Hopefully we should be able to start filling the pool by the end of the weekend. ^_^

Aw, Phil couldn't come over today. It had something to do with him falling asleep and not getting his room cleaned, and his grandma thinking he was up on the computer (he actually signed off early last night). So I got most of the leaves out of the pool without him, and dad helped a bit. Hopefully we should be able to start filling the pool by the end of the weekend. ^_^

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

Pool party at Jesusfreak's house!!!!!

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

Haha I said start filling. When we fill the pool, we pump water out of the stream next to our house so we don't run the well dry, and it takes forever, and the water is COLD. It'll probably be a few weeks before it's actually warm enough for swimming, both in terms of water temperature and air temperature. :rolleyes:

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

Haha I said start filling. When we fill the pool, we pump water out of the stream next to our house so we don't run the well dry, and it takes forever, and the water is COLD. It'll probably be a few weeks before it's actually warm enough for swimming, both in terms of water temperature and air temperature. :rolleyes:

Just in time for the 4th of July!!!

How are the fireworks in your town? :lol:

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

lol I don't know, I'm usually at camp for 4th of July, and I'll probably be up there again because my parents are on the 4th of July committee. <_<

Oh, and Jenny broke up with Tommy, but it was kinda mutual, and it was really just not working out very well. So that's the end of that, apparently.

But in better news, It's supposed to be nice out tomorrow and Monday, and Phil's hoping to make it over here on Monday after the parade. And as much as I seem him during my many trips to the grocery store, I really miss him, so I really hope he does make it over here. And as much as I miss him, he still always manages to make me smile when we talk online, if for no other reason than the fact that I can tell that he really cares about me, and that's something special. So today I told him he was awesome for no good reason other than the fact that I felt like it (and had actually been wanting to tell him that again for awhile, despite not having any specific reason).

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

lol I don't know, I'm usually at camp for 4th of July, and I'll probably be up there again because my parents are on the 4th of July committee. <_>

Oh, and Jenny broke up with Tommy, but it was kinda mutual, and it was really just not working out very well. So that's the end of that, apparently.

But in better news, It's supposed to be nice out tomorrow and Monday, and Phil's hoping to make it over here on Monday after the parade. And as much as I seem him during my many trips to the grocery store, I really miss him, so I really hope he does make it over here. And as much as I miss him, he still always manages to make me smile when we talk online, if for no other reason than the fact that I can tell that he really cares about me, and that's something special. So today I told him he was awesome for no good reason other than the fact that I felt like it (and had actually been wanting to tell him that again for awhile, despite not having any specific reason).

Tommy seemed insecure about his relationship with Jenny, so the break-up is probably for the best. Let's see what happens.

It's wonderful news that you and Phil are getting better and better.

Pool party at Jesusfreak's house July 4th!!!!!

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!

lol I don't know, I'm usually at camp for 4th of July, and I'll probably be up there again because my parents are on the 4th of July committee. <_<

Tommy seemed insecure about his relationship with Jenny, so the break-up is probably for the best. Let's see what happens.

It's wonderful news that you and Phil are getting better and better.

Pool party at Jesusfreak's house July 4th!!!!!

Yeah, apparently he wanted Jenny to change things about herself that he found annoying or something stupid like that. Plus he wasn't putting in any effort to go see her or anything like that. And I guess Jenny finally got fed up with it and ended it.

Yeah, Phil's kinda awesome. :rolleyes:

Ha, you can try that, but like I said, there's a good chance I won't be home. :P

So, today is the Memorial Day parade, which should be fun. I know Phil's going to be there with his family, but I don't know if I'll see him there. I told him where we're planning on sitting though. ^_^ And at some point after the parade, at last check, Phil is still able to come over, so I'm excited. ^_^

Today was a lot of fun. ^_^ Phil came over and sat with us at the parade (which was oddly short this year), and then I went and got him to come over to our house later in the afternoon. And we jumped on the trampoline and played mario kart and did a bit of ballroom in the middle of the road (not enough cars come down the road for it to interrupt us much) and got the pump running to pump water from the stream into the pool, and we made a fire and roasted marshmallows and it was just overall a pleasant day. :) The only odd thing is that things just seemed a little bit off, almost like we were lacking a certain depth or something. Although there are a few logical reasons for that, mostly involving this being the first time Phil actually spent the entire day at the house with my whole family, and also the fact that lately we haven't been able to spend much time together, both online and in person. Although at the end of the day I said, "We need to do this more often." And he said, "Yes, very much more often," so that made me happy, and hopefully we can make days like this happen more often. :)

Today was a lot of fun. ^_^ Phil came over and sat with us at the parade (which was oddly short this year), and then I went and got him to come over to our house later in the afternoon. And we jumped on the trampoline and played mario kart and did a bit of ballroom in the middle of the road (not enough cars come down the road for it to interrupt us much) and got the pump running to pump water from the stream into the pool, and we made a fire and roasted marshmallows and it was just overall a pleasant day. :) The only odd thing is that things just seemed a little bit off, almost like we were lacking a certain depth or something. Although there are a few logical reasons for that, mostly involving this being the first time Phil actually spent the entire day at the house with my whole family, and also the fact that lately we haven't been able to spend much time together, both online and in person. Although at the end of the day I said, "We need to do this more often." And he said, "Yes, very much more often," so that made me happy, and hopefully we can make days like this happen more often. :)

WOOT, WOOT, WOOT !!!!

May you have many, many more days like that! :D

WOOT, WOOT, WOOT !!!!

lol I hope we have more days like that. I'm really hoping he can get a weekend off of work sometime in August and come up to camp for a weekend. That would be fun times. And then we wouldn't have the issue of having to get him home by 11pm for once. And thinking about it, one of the reasons things might have seemed a bit off yesterday is because Phil's been at work...a lot. And I think that stresses him out a little bit. So that might have something to do with it.

WOOT, WOOT, WOOT !!!!

lol I hope we have more days like that. I'm really hoping he can get a weekend off of work sometime in August and come up to camp for a weekend. That would be fun times. And then we wouldn't have the issue of having to get him home by 11pm for once. And thinking about it, one of the reasons things might have seemed a bit off yesterday is because Phil's been at work...a lot. And I think that stresses him out a little bit. So that might have something to do with it.

Having a problem of getting home by a certain hour can be a bit of a hassle. The weekend camping sounds like a stellar idea!!!

Yesterday was pretty dull, and mostly spent avoiding my sister because she had a major attitude problem going. She wanted me to take her out shopping or something, but I wasn't about go to anywhere near her if she's acting like that. And she wants to go to 6 flags or something too, and we don't even like the same rides. It's just going to end badly. <_< So I was in a somewhat unpleasant mood yesterday, until Phil signed on and IM'd me, which made me feel a bit better. Today I called about my job application, but of course today of all days is the manager's day off, so I'll call tomorrow. I also got some stuff put away in my room, so at least I got something accomplished. I still should probably get some more cleaning done today though..... :rolleyes:

Yesterday was pretty dull, and mostly spent avoiding my sister because she had a major attitude problem going. She wanted me to take her out shopping or something, but I wasn't about go to anywhere near her if she's acting like that. And she wants to go to 6 flags or something too, and we don't even like the same rides. It's just going to end badly. <_ so i was in a somewhat unpleasant mood yesterday until phil signed on and im me which made feel bit better. today called about my job application but of course all days is the manager day off call tomorrow. also got some stuff put away room at least something accomplished. still should probably get more cleaning done though..... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

When you get done with your room, would you please clean my cage?

:lol: I'm much too lazy! :lol:

Yesterday was pretty dull, and mostly spent avoiding my sister because she had a major attitude problem going. She wanted me to take her out shopping or something, but I wasn't about go to anywhere near her if she's acting like that. And she wants to go to 6 flags or something too, and we don't even like the same rides. It's just going to end badly. <_< So I was in a somewhat unpleasant mood yesterday, until Phil signed on and IM'd me, which made me feel a bit better. Today I called about my job application, but of course today of all days is the manager's day off, so I'll call tomorrow. I also got some stuff put away in my room, so at least I got something accomplished. I still should probably get some more cleaning done today though..... :rolleyes:

Haha :P I still haven't gotten around to cleaning the rest of my room.

Yesterday was pretty dull, and mostly spent avoiding my sister because she had a major attitude problem going. She wanted me to take her out shopping or something, but I wasn't about go to anywhere near her if she's acting like that. And she wants to go to 6 flags or something too, and we don't even like the same rides. It's just going to end badly. <_ so i was in a somewhat unpleasant mood yesterday until phil signed on and im me which made feel bit better. today called about my job application but of course all days is the manager day off call tomorrow. also got some stuff put away room at least something accomplished. still should probably get more cleaning done though..... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Haha :P I still haven't gotten around to cleaning the rest of my room.

No problem... I can wait. :D

I'm much too lazy! :

Haha I still haven't gotten around to cleaning the rest of my room.

No problem... I can wait.

lol your cage will probably be fossilized and put in a museum before I have my room completely cleaned. :rolleyes:

So, today I was waiting for Phil to get online, and time kept going by, and I was like, "Okay, he should be online sometime soon..." And being stupid me, I was kind of starting to panic, because he's been getting online lately, and just been kinda quiet, so I've been half wondering if something's up. And then it was past 10:30, which really bugged me because I know he's supposed to sign off at 11. So the following two smileys sum up how I felt: :unsure:<_< But then I got back in my room and found I had a text message that said "I'm gonna be breaking curfew tonight to talk to you since I wasn't around today. :-)" At which point I realized that I'm being stupid. :rolleyes: And I texted him back and said "lol okay, just don't get yourself in trouble. :) <3" He's still not online yet, but the text made me feel a lot better. Anyways, I wrote a poem about all this, and I'll be posting it shortly.

I'm much too lazy! :

lol your cage will probably be fossilized and put in a museum before I have my room completely cleaned. :rolleyes:

So, today I was waiting for Phil to get online, and time kept going by, and I was like, "Okay, he should be online sometime soon..." And being stupid me, I was kind of starting to panic, because he's been getting online lately, and just been kinda quiet, so I've been half wondering if something's up. And then it was past 10:30, which really bugged me because I know he's supposed to sign off at 11. So the following two smileys sum up how I felt: :unsure:<_ but then i got back in my room and found had a text message that said gonna be breaking curfew tonight to talk you since wasn around today. :- at which point realized being stupid. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:"> And I texted him back and said "lol okay, just don't get yourself in trouble. :)

Amazing how our minds can spin a web of crazy ideas... which we start believing. :lol:

I'm much too lazy! :

So, today I was waiting for Phil to get online, and time kept going by, and I was like, "Okay, he should be online sometime soon..." And being stupid me, I was kind of starting to panic, because he's been getting online lately, and just been kinda quiet, so I've been half wondering if something's up. And then it was past 10:30, which really bugged me because I know he's supposed to sign off at 11. So the following two smileys sum up how I felt: :unsure:<_< But then I got back in my room and found I had a text message that said "I'm gonna be breaking curfew tonight to talk to you since I wasn't around today. :-)" At which point I realized that I'm being stupid. :rolleyes: And I texted him back and said "lol okay, just don't get yourself in trouble. :) <3" He's still not online yet, but the text made me feel a lot better. Anyways, I wrote a poem about all this, and I'll be posting it shortly.

Amazing how our minds can spin a web of crazy ideas... which we start believing. :lol:

Well, logically I know nothing's wrong, because I have no real evidence of anything being wrong. To the contrary, I have a good list of reasons why Phil's been so busy lately. But for some reason my brain decides that it should worry anyways. I feel like a stupid paranoid teenager. :rolleyes: But at least I have the brainpower to recognize the fact that I'm being stupid and not make any irrational decisions.

I'm much too lazy! :

So, today I was waiting for Phil to get online, and time kept going by, and I was like, "Okay, he should be online sometime soon..." And being stupid me, I was kind of starting to panic, because he's been getting online lately, and just been kinda quiet, so I've been half wondering if something's up. And then it was past 10:30, which really bugged me because I know he's supposed to sign off at 11. So the following two smileys sum up how I felt: :unsure:<_ but then i got back in my room and found had a text message that said gonna be breaking curfew tonight to talk you since wasn around today. :- at which point realized being stupid. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:"> And I texted him back and said "lol okay, just don't get yourself in trouble. :)

Well, logically I know nothing's wrong, because I have no real evidence of anything being wrong. To the contrary, I have a good list of reasons why Phil's been so busy lately. But for some reason my brain decides that it should worry anyways. I feel like a stupid paranoid teenager. :rolleyes: But at least I have the brainpower to recognize the fact that I'm being stupid and not make any irrational decisions.

Welcome to the world where matters of the heart short-circuit the brain. :D

I'm much too lazy! :

lol I guess. That needs to stop happening. Otherwise we're gonna have some problems. o.O

I'm much too lazy! :

lol I guess. That needs to stop happening. Otherwise we're gonna have some problems. o.O

It takes a little bit. It goes away when you feel secure in your relationship. You're not there yet.

Yesterday was pretty dull, and mostly spent avoiding my sister because she had a major attitude problem going. She wanted me to take her out shopping or something, but I wasn't about go to anywhere near her if she's acting like that. And she wants to go to 6 flags or something too, and we don't even like the same rides. It's just going to end badly. <_< So I was in a somewhat unpleasant mood yesterday, until Phil signed on and IM'd me, which made me feel a bit better. Today I called about my job application, but of course today of all days is the manager's day off, so I'll call tomorrow. I also got some stuff put away in my room, so at least I got something accomplished. I still should probably get some more cleaning done today though.....

I'm much too lazy!

It takes a little bit. It goes away when you feel secure in your relationship. You're not there yet.

lol well, logically I think I'm fine, but apparently my emotions have other ideas <_< . Although in all reality, this is my first relationship and we've been going out for about a month and a half. So as much as I like to think I know what I'm doing, I probably don't.

Yesterday was pretty dull, and mostly spent avoiding my sister because she had a major attitude problem going. She wanted me to take her out shopping or something, but I wasn't about go to anywhere near her if she's acting like that. And she wants to go to 6 flags or something too, and we don't even like the same rides. It's just going to end badly. So I was in a somewhat unpleasant mood yesterday, until Phil signed on and IM'd me, which made me feel a bit better. Today I called about my job application, but of course today of all days is the manager's day off, so I'll call tomorrow. I also got some stuff put away in my room, so at least I got something accomplished. I still should probably get some more cleaning done today though.....

I'm much too lazy!

lol your cage will probably be fossilized and put in a museum before I have my room completely cleaned.

So, today I was waiting for Phil to get online, and time kept going by, and I was like, "Okay, he should be online sometime soon..." And being stupid me, I was kind of starting to panic, because he's been getting online lately, and just been kinda quiet, so I've been half wondering if something's up. And then it was past 10:30, which really bugged me because I know he's supposed to sign off at 11. So the following two smileys sum up how I felt: :unsure: But then I got back in my room and found I had a text message that said "I'm gonna be breaking curfew tonight to talk to you since I wasn't around today. :-)" At which point I realized that I'm being stupid. And I texted him back and said "lol okay, just don't get yourself in trouble. :)

Amazing how our minds can spin a web of crazy ideas... which we start believing. LOL

lol well, logically I think I'm fine, but apparently my emotions have other ideas <_ . although in all reality this is my first relationship and we been going out for about a month half. so as much i like to think know what doing probably don>

:lol: When it comes to matters of the heart... you will never know what you are doing. :lol:

Yesterday was pretty dull, and mostly spent avoiding my sister because she had a major attitude problem going. She wanted me to take her out shopping or something, but I wasn't about go to anywhere near her if she's acting like that. And she wants to go to 6 flags or something too, and we don't even like the same rides. It's just going to end badly. So I was in a somewhat unpleasant mood yesterday, until Phil signed on and IM'd me, which made me feel a bit better. Today I called about my job application, but of course today of all days is the manager's day off, so I'll call tomorrow. I also got some stuff put away in my room, so at least I got something accomplished. I still should probably get some more cleaning done today though.....

I'm much too lazy!

lol your cage will probably be fossilized and put in a museum before I have my room completely cleaned.

So, today I was waiting for Phil to get online, and time kept going by, and I was like, "Okay, he should be online sometime soon..." And being stupid me, I was kind of starting to panic, because he's been getting online lately, and just been kinda quiet, so I've been half wondering if something's up. And then it was past 10:30, which really bugged me because I know he's supposed to sign off at 11. So the following two smileys sum up how I felt: :unsure: But then I got back in my room and found I had a text message that said "I'm gonna be breaking curfew tonight to talk to you since I wasn't around today. :-)" At which point I realized that I'm being stupid. And I texted him back and said "lol okay, just don't get yourself in trouble. :) <3" He's still not online yet, but the text made me feel a lot better. Anyways, I wrote a poem about all this, and I'll be posting it shortly.

Amazing how our minds can spin a web of crazy ideas... which we start believing. LOL

lol well, logically I think I'm fine, but apparently my emotions have other ideas <_< . Although in all reality, this is my first relationship and we've been going out for about a month and a half. So as much as I like to think I know what I'm doing, I probably don't.

:lol: When it comes to matters of the heart... you will never know what you are doing. :lol:

Oh I hope that's not the case. I generally like to know exactly what I'm doing. That's the whole reason I won't drink or do drugs (that and the whole addiction thing...).

So, I wasn't able to hang out with Phil today because he had to babysit his little cousin. But tomorrow I'm going over to his house after he gets out of work, and will be staying at least for dinner. ^_^ And before he gets out of work, I'm going out shopping and maybe to a movie with mom and grandma while Jenny is at her old high school doing something EMT-related. So tomorrow should be fun. And there's a chance that Me, Jenny, and Phil are going to 6 Flags on Saturday, but it'll depend on the weather and if Phil can go (he thinks he can probably go, but there's supposed to be thunderstorms).

So today was fun, as expected. We had pizza for dinner, and spent most of the time playing mario kart and wii fit. It was fun times. And I need to get myself a wii. And he had me make a maplestory character, which was also fun. I don't have the program for it on my computer yet though. (note: maplestory eats lives. I plan to install the program, but I already told Phil I won't be on it much. The biggest problem is that it takes up the whole computer screen so you can't really do other things at the same time. >_< ) Anyways, tomorrow we're supposed to have thunderstorms, so 6 flags probably isn't happening. We're still gonna try and do something else though, probably just hang out. It should still be fun times though, as long as Phil can get out of the house. ^_^

So, Phil wasn't able to come over yesterday because his grandma was in a bad mood. <_< So yesterday was spent downloading the program for maplestory, installing it, and playing with it. I did get to talk to Phil online though, until his grandma made him and his sister unplug everything computer-related because of the thunderstorms. Unfortunately, he didn't make it back online. And today Jenny and I are going to 6 flags (hence why I'm up so early). So, yeah, that's pretty much it. Hopefully Phil and I will be able to go to 6 flags together at some later date during the summer when he doesn't have work.

So, Phil wasn't able to come over yesterday because his grandma was in a bad mood. <_ so yesterday was spent downloading the program for maplestory installing it and playing with it. i did get to talk phil online though until his grandma made him sister unplug everything computer-related because of thunderstorms. unfortunately he didn make back online. today jenny are going flags why up early yeah that pretty much hopefully will be able go together at some later date during summer when doesn have work.>

Have fun at Six Flags!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Phil and you didn't get together. :(

So, Phil wasn't able to come over yesterday because his grandma was in a bad mood. <_< So yesterday was spent downloading the program for maplestory, installing it, and playing with it. I did get to talk to Phil online though, until his grandma made him and his sister unplug everything computer-related because of the thunderstorms. Unfortunately, he didn't make it back online. And today Jenny and I are going to 6 flags (hence why I'm up so early). So, yeah, that's pretty much it. Hopefully Phil and I will be able to go to 6 flags together at some later date during the summer when he doesn't have work.

Have fun at Six Flags!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Phil and you didn't get together. :(

It happens. I'll probably see him at the grocery store tomorrow (mom went shopping today but forgot to get water, sounds like a good enough excuse for me. :rolleyes: ) And 6 Flags was fun times, although very tiring. And I'm sunburnt. But somehow it doesn't really hurt....yet. :rolleyes:

Today I went to the grocery store, but Phil wasn't there, because he left early. :(

Let me guess... Phil works at the grocery store.

LOL :rolleyes: LOL

Oh yeah, I said that already didn't I? :huh: Today was a VBS meeting, and it was fun times. Apparently this year I'll be working both as a photographer and working in the 4-5 year old classroom. ^_^ The theme is dinosaurs, it's going to be fun. ^_^

So, today I ended up at the grocery store again because mom wanted the makings for dinner. (She was all excited because we have a new stove now, and wanted to cook something in it.) :rolleyes: And this time Phil actually was there, and I was able to say hi but not really talk because his boss was literally standing right behind him. :lol: I got to talk to him for awhile on maplestory though, and he helped me train because he's awesome like that. ^_^ And tomorrow we have a double date with Scott and Liv to hang out at Phil's house and then see Indiana Jones. I'm excited. If for no other reason than the fact that I get to give him a hug (I dunno why, I just really want to give him a hug for some reason). ^_^

So, today I ended up at the grocery store again because mom wanted the makings for dinner. (She was all excited because we have a new stove now, and wanted to cook something in it.) :rolleyes: And this time Phil actually was there, and I was able to say hi but not really talk because his boss was literally standing right behind him. :lol: I got to talk to him for awhile on maplestory though, and he helped me train because he's awesome like that. ^_^ And tomorrow we have a double date with Scott and Liv to hang out at Phil's house and then see Indiana Jones. I'm excited. If for no other reason than the fact that I get to give him a hug (I dunno why, I just really want to give him a hug for some reason). ^_^

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I know why. LOL

:wub::wub::wub:

I know why. LOL

Haha :P No, I mean like specifically, I want to give him a hug. I dunno why. He does give good hugs though. Not those wimpy half hearted hugs. :lol:

Today was fun times. ^_^ Phil and I played maplestory and mario kart for awhile, and then we left to meet Scott and Liv at a commuter lot. Scott drove, and we went and got our movie tickets. The movie wasn't for about an hour, so we wandered around the mall for awhile before going back to the theater. We saw Indiana Jones, which was good albeit a bit far fetched. :rolleyes: After that, we got dinner at Denny's, and then headed back to the commuter lot, and I drove Phil home. On the way there, my check engine light came on, so I'm not sure what that's about. I wasn't too worried though, because by that point we were really close to home anyways. Phil was more worried about it than I was, I think he was afraid the car was going to explode on my way back to my house or something. :rolleyes: I made it home without any problems though. I told my dad, and he wasn't especially concerned. Such comments included "Some people drive around with their check engine light on for years" and "Well this weekend we're gonna start some more aggressive engine treatments so the light might come on anyways." :rolleyes: Although in all reality, buying a new engine (or car) might be a better idea.

"Some people drive around with their check engine light on for years" and "Well this weekend we're gonna start some more aggressive engine treatments so the light might come on anyways." :rolleyes: Although in all reality, buying a new engine (or car) might be a better idea.

:blink::o:blink::o:blink:

For years?????????

Aggressive engine treatments?????????

Are you sure your father is not a doctor????????

"Some people drive around with their check engine light on for years" and "Well this weekend we're gonna start some more aggressive engine treatments so the light might come on anyways." :rolleyes: Although in all reality, buying a new engine (or car) might be a better idea.

For years?????????

lol yeah. Dad's an engineer. I'm not too worried either way, I would just like to have a properly functioning car before I go back to college in the fall. :rolleyes:

For years?????????

lol yeah. Dad's an engineer. I'm not too worried either way, I would just like to have a properly functioning car before I go back to college in the fall. :rolleyes:

That would be nice.

For years?????????

That would be nice.

Yes it would. I don't really want to have the minivan for another semester. :rolleyes: Today we went out shopping, and I got shorts, a skirt, and a shirt.

Ugh, yes. We went to a booksale that was outside, and the heat made me woozy after a while. :wacko: This does not make me look forward to band camp.

Ugh, yes. We went to a booksale that was outside, and the heat made me woozy after a while. :wacko: This does not make me look forward to band camp.

That's not good. :blink: Drink lots of water! It's supposed to be like this for awhile too.

That's not good. :blink: Drink lots of water! It's supposed to be like this for awhile too.

Not hot enough for me. :D

Not hot enough for me. :D

The problem isn't really even the temperature, the big problem is that it's also really humid, and that makes it gross. Add to this the fact that there's no AC in this house. :rolleyes: Tomorrow I'm going to church, the grocery store, and friendly's (to drop off my application), and all those places have AC. :lol:

Ugh, yes. We went to a booksale that was outside, and the heat made me woozy after a while. This does not make me look forward to band camp.

That's not good. Drink lots of water! It's supposed to be like this for awhile too.

Not hot enough for me.

The problem isn't really even the temperature, the big problem is that it's also really humid, and that makes it gross. Add to this the fact that there's no AC in this house. :rolleyes: Tomorrow I'm going to church, the grocery store, and friendly's (to drop off my application), and all those places have AC. :lol:

F-R-I-E-N-D-L-Y-S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butter crunch ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck! I hope you get the job.

Ugh, yes. We went to a booksale that was outside, and the heat made me woozy after a while. This does not make me look forward to band camp.

That's not good. Drink lots of water! It's supposed to be like this for awhile too.

Not hot enough for me.

I'm lactose intolerant. :rolleyes: I hope I get the job too, it might be fun. :)

Not hot enough for me.

I'm lactose intolerant. :rolleyes: I hope I get the job too, it might be fun. :)

LOL.. if you tell Friendly's that fact, you will certainly get hired. This way they will know you will not be sampling the ice cream. LOL

Not hot enough for me.

LOL.. if you tell Friendly's that fact, you will certainly get hired. This way they will know you will not be sampling the ice cream. LOL

Haha :lol:

Not hot enough for me.

The problem isn't really even the temperature, the big problem is that it's also really humid, and that makes it gross. Add to this the fact that there's no AC in this house. Tomorrow I'm going to church, the grocery store, and friendly's (to drop off my application), and all those places have AC. LOL

I'm lactose intolerant. :rolleyes: I hope I get the job too, it might be fun.

A similar idea would work for Denny's with the pies. :rolleyes:

Not hot enough for me.

The problem isn't really even the temperature, the big problem is that it's also really humid, and that makes it gross. Add to this the fact that there's no AC in this house. Tomorrow I'm going to church, the grocery store, and friendly's (to drop off my application), and all those places have AC. LOL

There is a Denny's not far from where I am. That might be my next move if I don't get a job at friendly's. :rolleyes:

Not hot enough for me.

There is a Denny's not far from where I am. That might be my next move if I don't get a job at friendly's. :rolleyes:

If Denny's is anything like it was, you have to go through a three interview process. So, you might want to start the process early, just in case.

Not hot enough for me.

If Denny's is anything like it was, you have to go through a three interview process. So, you might want to start the process early, just in case.

Really? That's kind of surprising. I'm going to see what happens with Friendly's first. They seem pretty desperate, so I think there's a good chance I'll get the job.

Not hot enough for me.

Really? That's kind of surprising. I'm going to see what happens with Friendly's first. They seem pretty desperate, so I think there's a good chance I'll get the job.

My paws are crossed for you. Good luck.

It is way too hot out today. :ph34r:

They sent us home from school early because of the heat. :D

~Liz

Wow. On the news tonight they were saying extreme heat warnings and early dismissals around here too. o.o Tomorrow Phil is hopefully going to come over, and there will be swimming, because it's supposed to be 91 degrees tomorrow. :wacko:

~Liz

Wow. On the news tonight they were saying extreme heat warnings and early dismissals around here too. o.o Tomorrow Phil is hopefully going to come over, and there will be swimming, because it's supposed to be 91 degrees tomorrow. :wacko:

You northern guys are such wimps... we have mid-to-high ninety temperatures all summer long.

You northern guys are such wimps... we have mid-to-high ninety temperatures all summer long.

Oh yeah? What about how you southern guys act when it snows? :lol:

~Liz

Yeah, but you guys all have air conditioning in your schools. Not all the northern schools have it. It's also really humid. Otherwise the temperature wouldn't be so bad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL... that doesn't count. LOL

*hands Jesse The Triple Gold Star Award*

Great come back!

~Liz

Yeah, but you guys all have air conditioning in your schools. Not all the northern schools have it. It's also really humid. Otherwise the temperature wouldn't be so bad.

Yeah, our school only has AC in the gym and auditorium. So the classrooms are kind of brutal. :P

They let us out at 11 again today, and let us dress down (we usually wear uniforms) but tomorrow it's back to normal. At least Friday is our last day! Then just four Regents and two finals... :rolleyes:

~Liz

~Liz

Yeah, our school only has AC in the gym and auditorium. So the classrooms are kind of brutal. :P

They let us out at 11 again today, and let us dress down (we usually wear uniforms) but tomorrow it's back to normal. At least Friday is our last day! Then just four Regents and two finals... :rolleyes:

~Liz

Good luck on your tests. I am certain you will do very, very well!!!

Great come back!

Ooo, thanks! :D

Great come back!

Ooo, thanks! :D

You deserve the award. I was laughing so hard!!!

Phil came over to hang out today! ^_^ It was a lot of fun. We went swimming and played maplestory and got Chinese food. The only downside is that his cell phone and wallet went swimming too. :rolleyes: His grandmother is going to be upset, even though it was partially her fault. Phil was going to wear normal shorts to my house, and then change into his swimsuit, because he tends to forget things in his pockets. But his grandmother told him to wear his swimsuit over anyways. And he forgot there was stuff in his pockets. >_< So, he's probably in a bit of trouble now. I'm planning on going grocery shopping tomorrow anyways, so maybe I'll be able to talk to him then and see how things went. Tomorrow I also need to call Friendly's and go to some scholarship dinner thing (it's for everyone who got a scholarship from the company my dad works for). I think Phil said he has off Thursday and Friday, but I'm not sure his gram is going to let him do anything after she finds out about his phone. >_< (his DS also took a ride in the wash recently) But at any rate, today was still a lot of fun. I might put some pictures up in a bit. ^_^

I called Friendly's this morning, and they told me that their wait staff was full. <_< So I called the local day camp, and they said to print and fill out an application and bring it in as soon as possible. But I don't really want to work there. So I'm going to take a look around and see what my other options are. Today was also the scholarship dinner thing. Which was boring, but short. I also went grocery shopping today, and I got to see Phil. And it wasn't busy, so I actually got to talk to him and give him a hug. ^_^ His grandmother wasn't happy with him this morning (she was already annoyed about the phone, which he told her about last night, but his alarm didn't go off this morning, so he was rushed getting to work. He normally used his phone as an alarm clock, so he had to set the alarm on his clock instead. And he set the alarm properly, but his clock was set to PM instead of AM, which meant the alarm was backwards. :rolleyes: ) Apparently she went off on a rant about his being irresponsible on the ride to the grocery store. But the ride home and dinner were both fine, so that's a good sign. Last I heard he was going to watch a movie with his family, and it's after 11 so I probably won't hear from him again until tomorrow. And he has off tomorrow and Friday, and if his grandparents will let him, we're going to go to 6 flags. ^_^ Tomorrow he's going to stay home, he said something about helping his grandmother clean out his closet (which is apparently filled with her quilting supplies :rolleyes: ). And also tomorrow we might go out shopping. If nothing else, I know I need to get gas in my car, and probably check the oil. Not looking forward to getting gas. :wacko:

I called Friendly's this morning, and they told me that their wait staff was full. <_ so i called the local day camp and they said to print fill out an application bring it in as soon possible. but don really want work there. going take a look around see what my other options are. today was also scholarship dinner thing. which boring short. went grocery shopping got phil. wasn busy actually talk him give hug. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^"> His grandmother wasn't happy with him this morning (she was already annoyed about the phone, which he told her about last night, but his alarm didn't go off this morning, so he was rushed getting to work. He normally used his phone as an alarm clock, so he had to set the alarm on his clock instead. And he set the alarm properly, but his clock was set to PM instead of AM, which meant the alarm was backwards. :rolleyes: ) Apparently she went off on a rant about his being irresponsible on the ride to the grocery store. But the ride home and dinner were both fine, so that's a good sign. Last I heard he was going to watch a movie with his family, and it's after 11 so I probably won't hear from him again until tomorrow. And he has off tomorrow and Friday, and if his grandparents will let him, we're going to go to 6 flags. ^_^ Tomorrow he's going to stay home, he said something about helping his grandmother clean out his closet (which is apparently filled with her quilting supplies :rolleyes: ). And also tomorrow we might go out shopping. If nothing else, I know I need to get gas in my car, and probably check the oil. Not looking forward to getting gas. :wacko:

Very important with the heat, check your battery level. You can use water if it is low. As well, check all your fluids. They are easy to check as they have the plastic little containers with lines. The radiator means just waiting until the engine cools slightly and then taking a look. Very, very important is to always check your tire pressure.

I called Friendly's this morning, and they told me that their wait staff was full. <_< So I called the local day camp, and they said to print and fill out an application and bring it in as soon as possible. But I don't really want to work there. So I'm going to take a look around and see what my other options are. Today was also the scholarship dinner thing. Which was boring, but short. I also went grocery shopping today, and I got to see Phil. And it wasn't busy, so I actually got to talk to him and give him a hug. ^_^ His grandmother wasn't happy with him this morning (she was already annoyed about the phone, which he told her about last night, but his alarm didn't go off this morning, so he was rushed getting to work. He normally used his phone as an alarm clock, so he had to set the alarm on his clock instead. And he set the alarm properly, but his clock was set to PM instead of AM, which meant the alarm was backwards. :rolleyes: ) Apparently she went off on a rant about his being irresponsible on the ride to the grocery store. But the ride home and dinner were both fine, so that's a good sign. Last I heard he was going to watch a movie with his family, and it's after 11 so I probably won't hear from him again until tomorrow. And he has off tomorrow and Friday, and if his grandparents will let him, we're going to go to 6 flags. ^_^ Tomorrow he's going to stay home, he said something about helping his grandmother clean out his closet (which is apparently filled with her quilting supplies :rolleyes: ). And also tomorrow we might go out shopping. If nothing else, I know I need to get gas in my car, and probably check the oil. Not looking forward to getting gas. :wacko:

Very important with the heat, check your battery level. You can use water if it is low. As well, check all your fluids. They are easy to check as they have the plastic little containers with lines. The radiator means just waiting until the engine cools slightly and then taking a look. Very, very important is to always check your tire pressure.

lol everything else should be fine, although I should probably check everything anyways. I don't trust the warning lights in my car to come on when they're supposed to. :rolleyes:

Phil can go to 6 Fags tomorrow! I'm excited. ^_^

6 Fags? I hope they have more than 6 pieces of firewood for you to look at. :lol:

I so totally missed that one. :lol:

Great catch Jesse.

Ah! How did I miss that one too?!? And moreover, I'm surprised the word filter didn't get that one. :blink: 6 Flags, with an L. Yeah. :rolleyes:

6 Fags? I hope they have more than 6 pieces of firewood for you to look at. :lol:

Great catch Jesse.

Ah! How did I miss that one too?!? And moreover, I'm surprised the word filter didn't get that one. :blink: 6 Flags, with an L. Yeah. :rolleyes:

I guess HampsterKing didn't think that would be a word anyone would use, so it wasn't added.

Of course, it would have looked very funny written like this... 6 ####. Now that surely would have attracted my attention. :lol:

Great catch Jesse.

I guess HampsterKing didn't think that would be a word anyone would use, so it wasn't added.

Of course, it would have looked very funny written like this... 6 ####. Now that surely would have attracted my attention. :lol:

Haha and I would have noticed it once it was posted too. :lol:

Great catch Jesse.

*makes an overflowing basket of micicles for Jesse*

Great catch Jesse.

Wow, thanks! :blink: You must get lots of mice in your house.

Great catch Jesse.

Wow, thanks! :blink: You must get lots of mice in your house.

They don't come into my cage, but I know where to find them. :rolleyes:

So, today can basically be summed up by: BEST DAY EVER! ^_^ Phil and I went to 6 Flags today as planned, and it was amazing (probably understatement of the century). I would elaborate, but I'm exhausted, and need to go to sleep soon.

So, today can basically be summed up by: BEST DAY EVER! ^_^ Phil and I went to 6 Flags today as planned, and it was amazing (probably understatement of the century). I would elaborate, but I'm exhausted, and need to go to sleep soon.

Outstanding!!!

Now that you are awake and well rested... how about a summary? :lol:

Outstanding!!!

Now that you are awake and well rested... how about a summary? :lol:

Oh yes. It was fun times. ^_^ We took the minivan, because although my car probably would have made it up there and back with no troubles, I would just worry about it, and I'm pretty sure the check engine light makes Phil nervous. We got there early, so parking wasn't a problem (I HATE parking the minivan), and we got through lines quickly because it was a weekday and it wasn't super-crowded. Phil likes all the big roller coasters like I do, so we went on those (including superman, which Phil used to not like because the last time he went on it, his mom had a panic attack on the way up and tried to jump out. But now Phil likes superman because it's an awesome roller coaster). And we spent a lot of time in the water park (half of which was closed for some odd reason, but it was still lots of fun). We also finally kissed for the first time. :wub: (which is kind of interesting, because on Wednesday morning (which happened to be two months from when he asked me out), I had a dream that I kissed him.) When we were done with 6 Flags for the day, we went to blockbuster so Phil could say hi to his mom (she works there), and to the grocery store so he could get his work schedule for the week, and then we went back to his house and had Italian ice and watched a movie (The Bucket List, awesome movie) with his grandmother and sister. And then he walked me out to the car, and the sky was gorgeous with the stars, and a few clouds lit up by the moon. ^_^

So, today can basically be summed up by: BEST DAY EVER! Phil and I went to 6 Flags today as planned, and it was amazing (probably understatement of the century). I would elaborate, but I'm exhausted, and need to go to sleep soon.

Outstanding!!!

Now that you are awake and well rested... how about a summary? LOL

Oh yes. It was fun times. ^_^ We took the minivan, because although my car probably would have made it up there and back with no troubles, I would just worry about it, and I'm pretty sure the check engine light makes Phil nervous. We got there early, so parking wasn't a problem (I HATE parking the minivan), and we got through lines quickly because it was a weekday and it wasn't super-crowded. Phil likes all the big roller coasters like I do, so we went on those (including superman, which Phil used to not like because the last time he went on it, his mom had a panic attack on the way up and tried to jump out. But now Phil likes superman because it's an awesome roller coaster). And we spent a lot of time in the water park (half of which was closed for some odd reason, but it was still lots of fun). We also finally kissed for the first time. :wub: (which is kind of interesting, because on Wednesday morning (which happened to be two months from when he asked me out), I had a dream that I kissed him.) When we were done with 6 Flags for the day, we went to blockbuster so Phil could say hi to his mom (she works there), and to the grocery store so he could get his work schedule for the week, and then we went back to his house and had Italian ice and watched a movie (The Bucket List, awesome movie) with his grandmother and sister. And then he walked me out to the car, and the sky was gorgeous with the stars, and a few clouds lit up by the moon. ^_^

Life is good!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

~Liz

It was 107 with the heat index Monday.

We were one of the only schools in the area that was not sent home.

And we do not even have air conditioning.

It was a nightmare.

So, today can basically be summed up by: BEST DAY EVER! Phil and I went to 6 Flags today as planned, and it was amazing (probably understatement of the century). I would elaborate, but I'm exhausted, and need to go to sleep soon.

Outstanding!!!

Now that you are awake and well rested... how about a summary? LOL

Life is good!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Yep. ^_^

~Liz

It was a nightmare.

Ew. >_<

~Liz

It was a nightmare.

Whoa... that must have been awful.

How did your finals go?

It was a nightmare.

I feel so sorry for you :o How do you pay attention in those conditions?

This is why I'm very glad college lets out in May.

It was a nightmare.

I didn't I basically fell asleep.

7th period I had a math test, and it was so hot. At one point it seemed like it jumped 20 degrees in a minute.

My Spanish and English finals went well.

On English I messed up the questions on Julius Caesar, because I read the like, er, modern english translation version instead of the real one and there were a lot of quote identifications, and I didn't know those.

And Spanish I forgot to study the body parts, but other than those two, I think I did fairly well.

It was a nightmare.

I didn't I basically fell asleep.

7th period I had a math test, and it was so hot. At one point it seemed like it jumped 20 degrees in a minute.

My Spanish and English finals went well.

On English I messed up the questions on Julius Caesar, because I read the like, er, modern english translation version instead of the real one and there were a lot of quote identifications, and I didn't know those.

And Spanish I forgot to study the body parts, but other than those two, I think I did fairly well.

Hopefully there weren't too many questions Julius and the body parts, so your grades won't suffer too much. You should get extra credit for taking tests in the heat.

Yesterday I went to church, came home, and was promptly sent back out to get groceries so mom could make meat loaf and lemon cake for dad for father's day (mom had neglected to give me a shopping list and debit card before I left for church :rolleyes: ) Not that I was complaining. I ended up with exactly 10 items, so I was able to go through Phil's line (they've had him working the 10 items or fewer lane lately), and he was quite happy to see me. ^_^ For father's day I got my dad a t-shirt that says "I scare my own family," a pool chair, and some candy. Jenny got him a CD that he had been looking for.

Yesterday I went to church, came home, and was promptly sent back out to get groceries so mom could make meat loaf and lemon cake for dad for father's day (mom had neglected to give me a shopping list and debit card before I left for church :rolleyes: ) Not that I was complaining. I ended up with exactly 10 items, so I was able to go through Phil's line (they've had him working the 10 items or fewer lane lately), and he was quite happy to see me. ^_^ For father's day I got my dad a t-shirt that says "I scare my own family," a pool chair, and some candy. Jenny got him a CD that he had been looking for.

I bet if you had eleven items, you would have put one back on the shelf. :lol:

I bet if you had eleven items, you would have put one back on the shelf. :lol:

Only if it wasn't something mom put on the list. :rolleyes: Either that or I might have gone through the line anyways, depending on how busy it is. :rolleyes: When I told him I had exactly 10 items he said, "I don't care how many items go through my line." Maybe he doesn't care, but the people in line behind me might have had different sentiments. :lol: He also said something about how my being there would probably be the highlight of his day. I'll have to find a good reason to go down there again this week, since he has really crappy hours this week (11-5, he hates getting out that late).

Last night I had an odd but pleasant dream that I was dancing with Phil, but most of the time my eyes were closed and I was half asleep, and was following him mostly by instinct, and not doing too badly. I don't remember there being any music. And I might have been wearing an old fashioned nightgown for some reason. It was very peaceful, but I still had the butterflies in my stomach feeling a little bit. So, it was interesting.

Today was fun. Jenny and I had to go out shopping to a number of places including the grocery store, where we ended up with less than 10 items and got to see Phil. ^_^ It was a slow day, and Phil got to leave early, so I drove him home instead of him getting a ride with someone else (although we stopped at my house for a short while to drop off the groceries and hang out for a few minutes). It was nice to hang out with him, even if it was only for a little bit.

Today was mostly boring. I spent most of the day on maplestory (I was going to go down an apply for a job, but as soon as I signed on, someone wanted me to train with them >_<). I got to talk to Phil for like 15 minutes before I had to leave to help with VBS decorations. When I drove down to church, it was POURING. I got soaked just going from the front door to the car, and my car was right next to the door. :blink: And on the way there something very very close to me got hit by lightning, and it was loud. And I had to put my windshield wipers on really fast, which for some reason amused me. When I got back home and back online I got to talk to Phil for only a short while before he had to sign off, and he didn't make it back on. :closedeyes: However, I might be able to hang out with him tomorrow afternoon. He has tomorrow off, and is going to the mall with family in the morning, but said he should be free for the rest of the day. ^_^ If he ends up not being free, I'll go down and apply for that job. :lol: Tomorrow my family is all headed up to camp. I'll be going up on my own on Friday with the van. I have to make sure I've got directions to get there. :unsure: But, we'll see what happens. :)

So, I never heard from Phil, and he's still not online, so I neither got to see him nor apply for a job today. <_<

Okay, better news now. ^_^ Phil finally IM'd me, saying, "T_T im sooooo sorry i couldnt get to your house today." Apparently his grandmother ended up dragging him all over the place instead of just the mall. And we talked for awhile, which cheered me up a bit. And with a bit of work and problem-solving, I'm going to go over to his house once they're done with dinner, and we might go out to see Kung-Fu Panda with his sister. So that cheers me up a lot. ^_^ I'm going to camp tomorrow morning for the weekend, and I won't have internet or decent cell reception, so I really want to see him before I go. So, I'm a much happier person now. ^_^

So, I never heard from Phil, and he's still not online, so I neither got to see him nor apply for a job today. <_>

Okay, better news now. ^_^ Phil finally IM'd me, saying, "T_T im sooooo sorry i couldnt get to your house today." Apparently his grandmother ended up dragging him all over the place instead of just the mall. And we talked for awhile, which cheered me up a bit. And with a bit of work and problem-solving, I'm going to go over to his house once they're done with dinner, and we might go out to see Kung-Fu Panda with his sister. So that cheers me up a lot. ^_^ I'm going to camp tomorrow morning for the weekend, and I won't have internet or decent cell reception, so I really want to see him before I go. So, I'm a much happier person now. ^_^

Too bad Phil couldn't come with you. Then you wouldn't miss him so much over the weekend. :lol:

So, I never heard from Phil, and he's still not online, so I neither got to see him nor apply for a job today. <_<

Too bad Phil couldn't come with you. Then you wouldn't miss him so much over the weekend. :lol:

I told him he could come, and he said he would, but he has work this weekend, otherwise he would go "in a heartbeat" I think is what he said.

So, I never heard from Phil, and he's still not online, so I neither got to see him nor apply for a job today. <_>

I told him he could come, and he said he would, but he has work this weekend, otherwise he would go "in a heartbeat" I think is what he said.

:D:D:D

I'm back! ^_^ *does a happy dance* Phil doesn't seem to be online though. I'm guessing his grandparents made him unplug his computer because of the thunderstorms that seem to have been here. Driving back here was alright after awhile. First I couldn't find the van keys (I found them in the van, I guess they fell off the keychain when I was clipping it to my camera case). Then I realized I didn't have directions to get home, so I found a safe place to pull over and ask mom. Then I accidentally got on the wrong highway (which was a lovely drive, but cost me $1 at the toll booth to get off). After that, things were alright save for some traffic and a super-tailgating truck (he beeped at me, but there was nowhere I could go. I was going as fast as the car in front of me, and we were passing people to the right. I eventually moved over anyways, and the truck did the same thing to the car that was in front of me, and nearly crashed.)

I'm back! ^_^ *does a happy dance* Phil doesn't seem to be online though. I'm guessing his grandparents made him unplug his computer because of the thunderstorms that seem to have been here. Driving back here was alright after awhile. First I couldn't find the van keys (I found them in the van, I guess they fell off the keychain when I was clipping it to my camera case). Then I realized I didn't have directions to get home, so I found a safe place to pull over and ask mom. Then I accidentally got on the wrong highway (which was a lovely drive, but cost me $1 at the toll booth to get off). After that, things were alright save for some traffic and a super-tailgating truck (he beeped at me, but there was nowhere I could go. I was going as fast as the car in front of me, and we were passing people to the right. I eventually moved over anyways, and the truck did the same thing to the car that was in front of me, and nearly crashed.)

Grrrrrrrrrr... I don't like tailgaters.

People who tailgate are down right dangerous. For all their stupidity... they never get anywhere.

People who tailgate are down right dangerous. For all their stupidity... they never get anywhere.

Usually when people tailgate me I'll tap my breaks so they back off, but I couldn't even do that without the truck hitting me. :blink: but yeah, I could understand it if my moving over would allow the truck to move faster, but we were passing everyone to our right, and the car in front of me was going the same speed as me. So it wasn't like I could even do anything that would let him move faster. Stupid people. <_< Anyways, looks like I might get to hang out with Phil tomorrow, and we're planning on going to 6 Flags on Thursday, possibly with his sister. Then I go back up to camp this weekend for some family gathering thing, which should be fun.

Usually when people tailgate me I'll tap my breaks so they back off, but I couldn't even do that without the truck hitting me. :blink: but yeah, I could understand it if my moving over would allow the truck to move faster, but we were passing everyone to our right, and the car in front of me was going the same speed as me. So it wasn't like I could even do anything that would let him move faster. Stupid people. <_< Anyways, looks like I might get to hang out with Phil tomorrow, and we're planning on going to 6 Flags on Thursday, possibly with his sister. Then I go back up to camp this weekend for some family gathering thing, which should be fun.

OH EM GEE!

I'm probz going to Six Flags Thursday.

Maybe I will run into you! =P

Usually when people tailgate me I'll tap my breaks so they back off, but I couldn't even do that without the truck hitting me. :blink: but yeah, I could understand it if my moving over would allow the truck to move faster, but we were passing everyone to our right, and the car in front of me was going the same speed as me. So it wasn't like I could even do anything that would let him move faster. Stupid people. <_ anyways looks like i might get to hang out with phil tomorrow and we planning on going flags thursday possibly his sister. then go back up camp this weekend for some family gathering thing which should be fun.>

Here is the trick... turn your lights on and then off. This will simulate your brakes and when someone is tailgating, they don't usually think about the fact that you might be turning on your lights... they just react. :lol: Their reaction is that of putting on their brakes. It really works well.

Have fun a 6 Flags! Maybe you will see TBFOF! :o

OH EM GEE!

Depends on which 6 Flags you're going to. :rolleyes:

Here is the trick... turn your lights on and then off. This will simulate your brakes and when someone is tailgating, they don't usually think about the fact that you might be turning on your lights... they just react. :lol: Their reaction is that of putting on their brakes. It really works well.

Have fun a 6 Flags! Maybe you will see TBFOF! :o

Yeah, but then the person in front of me would think I'm flashing my lights at them. Dad says that sometimes if tapping the brakes doesn't work, he'll use the emergency brake instead, so he slows down but the lights don't go on. :rolleyes: I, however, am not planning on trying that anytime soon.

OH EM GEE!

I assume the closest one to both of us.

OH EM GEE!

There's usually a trip for the Altar servers at my church to 6 flags, but it didn't happen this year. i think it would have been today, but I have a spanish regents, so i would't have been able to go.

~Liz

Usually when people tailgate me I'll tap my breaks so they back off, but I couldn't even do that without the truck hitting me. :blink: but yeah, I could understand it if my moving over would allow the truck to move faster, but we were passing everyone to our right, and the car in front of me was going the same speed as me. So it wasn't like I could even do anything that would let him move faster. Stupid people. <_ anyways looks like i might get to hang out with phil tomorrow and we planning on going flags thursday possibly his sister. then go back up camp this weekend for some family gathering thing which should be fun.>

OH EM GEE!

There's usually a trip for the Altar servers at my church to 6 flags, but it didn't happen this year. i think it would have been today, but I have a spanish regents, so i would't have been able to go.

~Liz

Good luck on your Spanish regents. :D

OH EM GEE!

I don't know if the closest to me is the same as the closest to you.

OH EM GEE!

Well, you're in Ct, correct?

So I assumed New England.

~Liz

Good luck on your Spanish regents. :D

Thank you! It went well.

And now I am DONE!!!!!

Let summer begin.

~Liz

OH EM GEE!

Well, you're in Ct, correct?

So I assumed New England.

Ah, yes. Somehow I thought you were in NJ, which has its own 6 Flags. :rolleyes:

So today, I applied for a job at the local craft store (next door to where Phil works), went grocery shopping (and got to chat with Phil for awhile since it wasn't busy and I was finished shopping right before his shift ended), registered for my praxis II, checked the chlorine level in the pool, checked the tires, and some other assorted stuff. XD Tomorrow is 6 Flags with Phil and Jazzy. ^_^

So today, I applied for a job at the local craft store (next door to where Phil works)...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

*ohhhhhhhh, I seeeeeeeeeee*

Do you really intend to work? LOL

Oh yes. XD And hopefully learn some stuff while I'm there too. ^_^ I just got back from 6 Flags, which was a lot of fun. ^_^ We're going to get dinner at Friendly's in a couple hours.

Dinner at friendly's was good. We all got soup, and the total bill for all three of us was less than $10. :lol: After that, we went back to Phil's house and played brawl and mario kart for awhile, which is always good times. XD I even managed to win a round of brawl, which is an impressive feat for me. :lol: Later today I'm going back up to camp for the weekend, once again driving the van. I'm not leaving until 6 though. I figure it's after rush hour and I should get there before it gets too dark, and it gives me the rest of the day to do whatever I want (like sleeping in until 1pm :rolleyes: ) Phil is leaving for Martha's Vineyard on Sunday, and will be there for the entire week until the following Monday I think, with no internet, and no phone. :( So that's going to be unpleasant.

Dinner at friendly's was good. We all got soup, and the total bill for all three of us was less than $10. :lol: After that, we went back to Phil's house and played brawl and mario kart for awhile, which is always good times. XD I even managed to win a round of brawl, which is an impressive feat for me. :lol: Later today I'm going back up to camp for the weekend, once again driving the van. I'm not leaving until 6 though. I figure it's after rush hour and I should get there before it gets too dark, and it gives me the rest of the day to do whatever I want (like sleeping in until 1pm :rolleyes: ) Phil is leaving for Martha's Vineyard on Sunday, and will be there for the entire week until the following Monday I think, with no internet, and no phone. :( So that's going to be unpleasant.

Friendly's... I wish there were more of them in Florida.

Martha's Vineyard... I love that place.

I've never been there. Luckily Phil got his new phone Friday night, so we were able to text each other a bit. I asked him how Martha's Vineyard was, and he said, "Hot, and you're not here." I already miss him a lot, this week is going to drag on forever. Seeing my family was fun, but exhausting. Yesterday after everyone was gone, we got some more work done on the shower, and today we hit some crazy traffic coming home. I also got stung by a yellow jacket or some equally unpleasant relative this morning because dad wanted me to put the hose in the pool so we could put more water in it. I'm not going back out there until he takes care of the nest. So now I'm just in a really bad mood. <_<

I've never been there. Luckily Phil got his new phone Friday night, so we were able to text each other a bit. I asked him how Martha's Vineyard was, and he said, "Hot, and you're not here." I already miss him a lot, this week is going to drag on forever. Seeing my family was fun, but exhausting. Yesterday after everyone was gone, we got some more work done on the shower, and today we hit some crazy traffic coming home. I also got stung by a yellow jacket or some equally unpleasant relative this morning because dad wanted me to put the hose in the pool so we could put more water in it. I'm not going back out there until he takes care of the nest. So now I'm just in a really bad mood. <_>

Hope you get in a better mood soon.

My day is a bit better now, but I'm still in kind of a gloomy mood. I was able to text Phil for about a minute (he can't send/receive lots of texts because it runs up the phone bill. I just sent him a facebook message with a link to the page that lists different texting plans. :lol: ), and that made me a little happier. Not much else really went well for me today though. A fun combination of hormones, missing Phil, being tired from a weekend of chasing around little cousins, and just general bad luck are taking a toll on me. This week can't be over fast enough. :closedeyes: