Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My place. :)

Jesusfreak

The past few days have been kinda insane with working and not sleeping and all that fun stuff. >_< Tonight is the first night this week that I don't have homework due tomorrow (or today) that I haven't completed yet. I plan on taking a nap after my next class.

Yeah for no homework!!!!

Get a good night's sleep.

Yeah, I was actually able to get to bed before midnight, which was really nice. :)

:lol: Hope you enjoyed your night's sleep. You probably will not see another of those days until Easter Holiday. :lol:

lol nah, I usually get a decent amount of sleep over the weekends too, but for all intents and purposes, I need 8 hours of sleep.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TBFOF, the more the merrier. xD

But I need to get more sleep, really. But school just starts so early and I sometimes have trouble falling asleep and it just doesn't work. >.<

TBFOF, the more the merrier. xD

But I need to get more sleep, really. But school just starts so early and I sometimes have trouble falling asleep and it just doesn't work. >.<

I know the feeling. >_< When I'm at home, I usually put on some quiet music to help me fall asleep.

I don't sleep well to music, I'm more of a white noise person. I always have a fan on in my room, and that always helps a lot.

Ah, yeah, fans work well to drown out the little noises that tend to keep me awake too. I just like music better. It only works if the music turns off after about an hour though. Otherwise it'll just wake me up later.

I don't sleep well to music, I'm more of a white noise person. I always have a fan on in my room, and that always helps a lot.

Same here. Music usually makes my brain think too much. :P

I'm the same way. I need things to be quiet if I'm going to sleep.

I use ear plugs.

Wonderful silence. :lol:

I cannot sleep in silence.

I need my TV on in order to fall asleep, otherwise, I think about things too much. With the TV on, I can keep my mind off of other things and focus on that. When I think about other things, I start getting anxious and worry about stupid things.

Do you have a sleep timer on your tele? If I tried that, I would wake up after about one hour or so. Wouldn't work for me.

Yay canceled morning class! ^_^ I got a couple extra hours of sleep, which was awesome.

How lucky you are! Hope you enjoyed your sleep!!!

Oh, I did. Things are finally starting to wind down a bit with the homework and all. I just got out of class early because we had an exam, which I think I did pretty well on (I was up until 1am last night studying for it). I still have two more classes to go, but in one of those we're just watching a movie, so that's not bad.

If I have a TV on, it keeps me up. And earplugs would bother me.

It's strange how everyone reacts differently to everything when it comes to sleep.

I need my TV on in order to fall asleep, otherwise, I think about things too much. With the TV on, I can keep my mind off of other things and focus on that. When I think about other things, I start getting anxious and worry about stupid things.

Do you have a sleep timer on your tele? If I tried that, I would wake up after about one hour or so. Wouldn't work for me.

Yes. I put it on for 120 minutes.

Yes. I put it on for 120 minutes.

That's good. At least it isn't waking you a couple hours later. :lol:

So, my topic has been neglected the past few days mostly due to excessive homework, and then the ensuing need to socialize with the rest of my friends who I hadn't seen because of the homework. Anyways. Recent stuff, let's see....The weather has been unusually warm, which is nice. Derek broke up with his girlfriend, apparently (they didn't seem that close in the first place). I scheduled my praxis exam (just getting through the phone system should earn me a passing score). Marius' uncle had a heart attack, and then some problem with a clot. It's really rough on his family, so he's going home. A few other people are going on some retreat thing this weekend, and my roomie's going home, so I get the room to myself. Ian and his girlfriend might come over to visit on Sunday, which is exciting because I haven't seen Ian in nearly a year, and I want to meet his girlfriend. I heard someone playing a penny whistle earlier today, and it reminded me of him. Seeing him with his girlfriend might be kinda tough, but it'll probably be a good thing for me. Usually seeing guys I like involved with someone else mostly ends it for me. Also, over spring break I might go to Phil/my sister's college for a night, hopefully so I can go to ballroom with them (because they insist I have to go). So that'll be fun.

So, my topic has been neglected the past few days mostly due to excessive homework, and then the ensuing need to socialize with the rest of my friends who I hadn't seen because of the homework. Anyways. Recent stuff, let's see....The weather has been unusually warm, which is nice. Derek broke up with his girlfriend, apparently (they didn't seem that close in the first place). I scheduled my praxis exam (just getting through the phone system should earn me a passing score). Marius' uncle had a heart attack, and then some problem with a clot. It's really rough on his family, so he's going home. A few other people are going on some retreat thing this weekend, and my roomie's going home, so I get the room to myself. Ian and his girlfriend might come over to visit on Sunday, which is exciting because I haven't seen Ian in nearly a year, and I want to meet his girlfriend. I heard someone playing a penny whistle earlier today, and it reminded me of him. Seeing him with his girlfriend might be kinda tough, but it'll probably be a good thing for me. Usually seeing guys I like involved with someone else mostly ends it for me. Also, over spring break I might go to Phil/my sister's college for a night, hopefully so I can go to ballroom with them (because they insist I have to go). So that'll be fun.

Okay... I'm confused. If you are all on spring break, why would Phil/your sister still be at school??? Is their break on a different schedule than yours?

For some reason, I thought you both were on the same schedule.

Okay... I'm confused. If you are all on spring break, why would Phil/your sister still be at school??? Is their break on a different schedule than yours?

For some reason, I thought you both were on the same schedule.

Nope, they're schedule is different, and often a week ahead of mine. I was kinda hoping we'd have the same week, because then we'd be in town at the same time, but visiting him at college will be cool too, because I'll get to see more of how he acts with other people.

Who is Phil?

Here is a hint...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:rolleyes: Alright, to save you from pages and pages of searching, here's the general story: Waaaaay back in the day (roughly 2nd grade) Phil and my sister were close friends, and my sister had a huge crush on him (he's in my grade though). So they were friends for awhile and we all went to church together and all that fun stuff, but eventually we lost touch with him. So Freshman year in college (last year) I made a facebook, and found Phil on facebook. And we started talking, and he and some other people convinced me to get AIM. So I was talking with him the entire year on aim, and we got to be pretty close. But I hadn't seen him in person in years. So middle of summer rolls around, and I'm home for a week, and he came over to visit, and it was super fun times with DDR, swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and talking. Later that evening I was talking to a friend saying that my ideal guy would be a cross between Ian (music guy that I was in love with), Kenny (guy that I was in love with in high school), and Marius (awesomazing friend). And at that moment it hit me that Phil is kinda the combination of those people, in some odd sense. So since then I've been interested in him, but I really need to spend more time with him in person before I do anything about it. (I've seen him about three times since the summer, because we go to college a good 5 hours apart, although we live in the same town, about 5 minutes apart). And now my sister goes to the same college as he does, and they're all friends. That's pretty much it.

Hm...so today has been mostly boring. Most of my friends are home, although my roomie's still here. Her family isn't well organized. :rolleyes: Brennan apparently has kidney stones, so he was in the hospital earlier today. He's home now. It was interesting because throughout the day something just didn't seem right. Something still doesn't seem right, and I feel kinda restless, but still apathetic. I don't know why, and it kinda bothers me.

Hm...so today has been mostly boring. Most of my friends are home, although my roomie's still here. Her family isn't well organized. :rolleyes: Brennan apparently has kidney stones, so he was in the hospital earlier today. He's home now. It was interesting because throughout the day something just didn't seem right. Something still doesn't seem right, and I feel kinda restless, but still apathetic. I don't know why, and it kinda bothers me.

Those days are very unsettling.

Hope Brennan gets well soon.

Kidney stones, ow! How is he now? I hope you can figure out what doesn't seem right...it isn't that you forgot to give me some micicles today, is it? ;)

Kidney stones, ow! How is he now? I hope you can figure out what doesn't seem right...it isn't that you forgot to give me some micicles today, is it? ;)

I think he's doing alright. He's at home anyways. My strange feeling might have been about the weather. We had an insane storm come through today. But just in case... *hands over some micicles*

Did you happen to eat at a Japanese restaurant tonight, in New York?

I saw this girl, who looked exactly like you. Enough that I almost went up to her and asked if she was JesusFreak.

Nope, I've been here in NJ for quite a long time. Interesting though. You should have taken a picture. :P

I saw this girl, who looked exactly like you. Enough that I almost went up to her and asked if she was JesusFreak.

Nope, I've been here in NJ for quite a long time. Interesting though. You should have taken a picture. :P

Because that wouldn't look weird at all. xD

Not if you have skillz like I do. :P

I'm sure I looked weird enough looking at her the whole time wondering whether or not she was JF.

I don't think taking a picture would have made any difference. :P

They don't offer an introductory course on stalking at your school...do they?

I'm sure I looked weird enough looking at her the whole time wondering whether or not she was JF.

I don't think taking a picture would have made any difference. :P

Haha XD

They don't offer an introductory course on stalking at your school...do they?

Haha no, I'm just good at taking pictures without other people noticing. :rolleyes:

Spring break is next week. ^_^ It's going to be insanely busy though. I'm looking at driving to CT, visiting my sister and Phil at college, two family birthdays (mom and sister, both of whom I got presents for today), a dentist appointment, and a praxis exam. :wacko: Oh and then driving back here to NJ. So lots of crazy goodness.

Spring break is next week. ^_^ It's going to be insanely busy though. I'm looking at driving to CT, visiting my sister and Phil at college, two family birthdays (mom and sister, both of whom I got presents for today), a dentist appointment, and a praxis exam. :wacko: Oh and then driving back here to NJ. So lots of crazy goodness.

Sounds like you are not going to have time to sleep. :lol:

Hope you have some time to keep us updated!

lol it's going to be pretty crazy, so I might not be on every day, but I'll be here often enough.

lol it's going to be pretty crazy, so I might not be on every day, but I'll be here often enough.

Oh good. We want to be a part of the craziness. :)

Wow, well good luck with all of those things and have a safe travel. Traveling from NJ to CT is no fun from what I heard from my roommate and his relatives. And I thought my break was busy, with pep band events and not having food services open...and scalding hot showers because barely anyone was in the building. :wacko: If nothing else, be glad you don't have to stay on campus.

Oh good. We want to be a part of the craziness. :)

lol okay.

Wow, well good luck with all of those things and have a safe travel. Traveling from NJ to CT is no fun from what I heard from my roommate and his relatives. And I thought my break was busy, with pep band events and not having food services open...and scalding hot showers because barely anyone was in the building. :wacko: If nothing else, be glad you don't have to stay on campus.

Mm, it's not bad, but I've only really been driving for about a month, so I'm a bit nervous about it. The trick is going to be trying to bypass the George Washington Bridge without getting myself horribly lost. Because I don't want to drive through all that mess. As for staying on campus, they *make* us leave. We don't even have a choice. There are some people that have to stay though. I was at college for a summer session, and there were people around, but it was really quiet, but the water pressure still stunk. :rolleyes: There were less food choices available, but they always had plain pasta, and they had some AMAZING cakes. So it wasn't too bad.

Mm, it's not bad, but I've only really been driving for about a month, so I'm a bit nervous about it. The trick is going to be trying to bypass the George Washington Bridge without getting myself horribly lost. Because I don't want to drive through all that mess. As for staying on campus, they *make* us leave. We don't even have a choice. There are some people that have to stay though. I was at college for a summer session, and there were people around, but it was really quiet, but the water pressure still stunk. :rolleyes: There were less food choices available, but they always had plain pasta, and they had some AMAZING cakes. So it wasn't too bad.

My weakness... cakes. :lol:

I'm home! The ride home wasn't too bad, aside from the fact that I almost ran out of gas. My car goes really far when it's on E. :rolleyes: And it's apparently national don't use your blinker day. :rolleyes: But aside from that, driving was okay. :)

Actually it is National Psychic Day... you are supposed to 'know' exactly what the other driver's are thinking. :lol:

BTW, take a look at this wonderful poetry...

http://www.hampsterboard.com/board/index.p...=5174&st=20

I'm home! The ride home wasn't too bad, aside from the fact that I almost ran out of gas. My car goes really far when it's on E. :rolleyes: And it's apparently national don't use your blinker day. :rolleyes: But aside from that, driving was okay. :)

Actually it is National Psychic Day... you are supposed to 'know' exactly what the other driver's are thinking. :lol:

Oooh, is that how it works?

Oooh, is that how it works?

You like that? :D

Arkcher taught me. :D

Sorry, but you were wrong. xD

Friday was actually national pi day. So my school had a thing where whoever could recite pi correctly out the farthest won a pi and a gift card to the movies.

Some girl won, with 230 digits.

Friday was actually national pi day. So my school had a thing where whoever could recite pi correctly out the farthest won a pi and a gift card to the movies.

W-H-A-T ?!?!?!?!?!?

She remembered 230 digits? :o

I'm impressed. She definitely deserves more than a gift card to the movies. She deserves a year pass to the movies. :lol:

That's insane. My cousin used to be able to recite I think the first 100 digits. And I was aware that it was pi day, half my friends had facebook statuses about it. :lol:

My math teacher was giving out little pies to kids who got questions right in class.

It was a fun day for math geeks like me!

~Liz

That is excellent! I should do stuff like that when I'm a teacher... ^_^

I'm at my sister/Phil's college now, which is awesome. We played Brawl on the Wii for awhile in his room. Phil's computer background is an anime girl with blond hair and blue eyes like me, so I'm not sure what to make of that. It's probably sheer coincidence, but it's interesting. Also one of his roomies looks like a chubby and slightly shorter version of Ian. It's kinda creepy. The other roomie is Scott, who I know from middle school. So, it's been fun times so far, with the exception of some awkwardness involving some roomie issues involving my sister and Robin's (the roomie that looks like Ian) girlfriend. (My sister wants to room with Scott's girlfriend instead of her, and it's just really stupid drama. Not my sister's fault).

My math teacher was giving out little pies to kids who got questions right in class.

~Liz

I'm at my sister/Phil's college now, which is awesome. We played Brawl on the Wii for awhile in his room. Phil's computer background is an anime girl with blond hair and blue eyes like me, so I'm not sure what to make of that. It's probably sheer coincidence, but it's interesting. Also one of his roomies looks like a chubby and slightly shorter version of Ian. It's kinda creepy. The other roomie is Scott, who I know from middle school. So, it's been fun times so far, with the exception of some awkwardness involving some roomie issues involving my sister and Robin's (the roomie that looks like Ian) girlfriend. (My sister wants to room with Scott's girlfriend instead of her, and it's just really stupid drama. Not my sister's fault).

Great to hear you made the drive and are having fun.

Phil's choice of anime girl might be a good way to keep you on his mind. :)

Your sister needs to room with who she feels is right, otherwise, it might be a very long year.

~Liz

Your sister needs to room with who she feels is right, otherwise, it might be a very long year.

lol maybe. But for the sake of not setting myself up for disappointment, I'm not making any assumptions. And as for Jenny's roomie situation, that's exactly the idea. Her and the girl that's causing drama have very different sleeping schedules, which would be a huge problem. Plus she's annoying. Jenny gets along really well with Scott's girlfriend, and they have similar sleeping patterns, so it would work out fine. And I got a free t-shirt today! ^_^ The college TV channel was handing out green shirts with their logo on it. ^_^

~Liz

lol maybe. But for the sake of not setting myself up for disappointment, I'm not making any assumptions. And as for Jenny's roomie situation, that's exactly the idea. Her and the girl that's causing drama have very different sleeping schedules, which would be a huge problem. Plus she's annoying. Jenny gets along really well with Scott's girlfriend, and they have similar sleeping patterns, so it would work out fine. And I got a free t-shirt today! ^_^ The college TV channel was handing out green shirts with their logo on it. ^_^

Yeah for free t-shirts!!! :D

~Liz

Yeah for free t-shirts!!! :D

Agreed! Free T-shirts make up a significant part of my wardrobe. :rolleyes:

The record is 100000 digits, set by some japanese guy.

Found out on the web.

@_@ How can a human being do that......

If I was going to do that, I would put the numbers to music. That way, it would be like singing a very long song. :lol:

A very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

~Liz

So, I got to go to ballroom today with Jenny and Phil, which was lots of fun. I got to learn a few dances, and watch Jenny and Phil dance. And Phil dancing is fun to watch, because he's pretty good, and it makes him look even more attractive than he already is. Oh, and while I was learning some of the dances, I got to dance with Phil. Which was awesome. ^_^ After that we went and got dinner and talked for awhile. As much as I'm probably just reading into things too much, I think he might actually like me as more than a friend. He was looking at me and making eye contact a lot, even while he was dancing and I was watching. Jenny knows I'm interested in him, and I told her that she could tell him I like him ONLY if he expresses mutual feelings. Otherwise things could get really awkward, and even if Phil doesn't like me like that, I still want to be friends. So, we'll see what happens.

The record is 100000 digits, set by some japanese guy.

Found out on the web.

@_@ How can a human being do that......

If I was going to do that, I would put the numbers to music. That way, it would be like singing a very long song. :lol:

A very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

~Liz

If you put the numbers to a couple Elton songs, I bet you could double that number. :lol:

So, I got to go to ballroom today with Jenny and Phil, which was lots of fun. I got to learn a few dances, and watch Jenny and Phil dance. And Phil dancing is fun to watch, because he's pretty good, and it makes him look even more attractive than he already is. Oh, and while I was learning some of the dances, I got to dance with Phil. Which was awesome. ^_^ After that we went and got dinner and talked for awhile. As much as I'm probably just reading into things too much, I think he might actually like me as more than a friend. He was looking at me and making eye contact a lot, even while he was dancing and I was watching. Jenny knows I'm interested in him, and I told her that she could tell him I like him ONLY if he expresses mutual feelings. Otherwise things could get really awkward, and even if Phil doesn't like me like that, I still want to be friends. So, we'll see what happens.

WOOHOO! Sounds great to me!!!

I'm back at home now. At some point, I took a wrong turn, but somehow ended up where I was supposed to be anyways. I pulled up Google maps a few minutes ago to see what I did, and I credit God with having me make the right turns. Also, the road I was on had a gas station, so I was able to get gas and not be worried about not being sure where I was. ^_^

I'm back at home now. At some point, I took a wrong turn, but somehow ended up where I was supposed to be anyways. I pulled up Google maps a few minutes ago to see what I did, and I credit God with having me make the right turns. Also, the road I was on had a gas station, so I was able to get gas and not be worried about not being sure where I was. ^_^

Yeah for getting back home safe. :D

Agreed! We went out to dinner at Olive Garden because it's mom's birthday. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment, and as long as I'm not in pain or drugged afterwards, I'll be going back up to Jenny/Phil's college for another night, because anime club is tomorrow night, and they want me to be there for that. Phil was particularly insistent that I come back, so that's encouraging.

Agreed! We went out to dinner at Olive Garden because it's mom's birthday. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment, and as long as I'm not in pain or drugged afterwards, I'll be going back up to Jenny/Phil's college for another night, because anime club is tomorrow night, and they want me to be there for that. Phil was particularly insistent that I come back, so that's encouraging.

Sounds really promising. :D Have a great time!!!

Wow, I think I'm actually not reading too much into this. I just finished looking at the pictures from ballroom on my camera. He's looking at me in at least a quarter of them, which is a lot when you consider that he was dancing in all of them, and as such should have been looking at his dance partner, or perhaps the instructor or other couples to make sure he's doing it right. So that's kind of exciting. ^_^ I'm now debating whether I should point out the eye contact to him just to see how he reacts. I don't want to make him uncomfortable though, and a question like that would probably make anyone feel awkward. Otherwise inexplicable eye contact aside, I also realized that taking good pictures of dancers is not easy. I wasn't really impressed with how most of my pictures came out. But at least it gives me something to practice with next time I'm around for ballroom.

Wow, I think I'm actually not reading too much into this. I just finished looking at the pictures from ballroom on my camera. He's looking at me in at least a quarter of them, which is a lot when you consider that he was dancing in all of them, and as such should have been looking at his dance partner, or perhaps the instructor or other couples to make sure he's doing it right. So that's kind of exciting. ^_^ I'm now debating whether I should point out the eye contact to him just to see how he reacts. I don't want to make him uncomfortable though, and a question like that would probably make anyone feel awkward. Otherwise inexplicable eye contact aside, I also realized that taking good pictures of dancers is not easy. I wasn't really impressed with how most of my pictures came out. But at least it gives me something to practice with next time I'm around for ballroom.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

You do not need to ask him about eye contact. I think you already have the answer to this question.

Trust me, he would not be asking you to come up if there was not something to him wanting to get to know you better. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

You do not need to ask him about eye contact. I think you already have the answer to this question.

Trust me, he would not be asking you to come up if there was not something to him wanting to get to know you better. :D

Haha that's kind of what I figure. He IM'd me this morning pretty much the second I signed on, for no apparent reason. It made me happy. ^_^

I'm back from the dentist. I had two cavities, so now I can't feel half my face, and one of them kinda hurts (It never hurt until it was filled. <_< ) I'm waiting for the novocaine to wear off, which is supposed to take about an hour. I'm not so sure I believe that. Once it goes away, or at least mostly goes away, I'll head up to Jenny/Phil's place, as long as I'm not in a lot of pain.

I'm back from the dentist. I had two cavities, so now I can't feel half my face, and one of them kinda hurts (It never hurt until it was filled. <_ i waiting for the novocaine to wear off which is supposed take about an hour. not so sure believe that. once it goes away or at least mostly head up jenny place as long in a lot of pain.>

Dentists... wish we could get rid of cavities with lasers. Wouldn't that be nice. :lol:

I'm back from the dentist. I had two cavities, so now I can't feel half my face, and one of them kinda hurts (It never hurt until it was filled. <_< ) I'm waiting for the novocaine to wear off, which is supposed to take about an hour. I'm not so sure I believe that. Once it goes away, or at least mostly goes away, I'll head up to Jenny/Phil's place, as long as I'm not in a lot of pain.

Dentists... wish we could get rid of cavities with lasers. Wouldn't that be nice. :lol:

Oh yeah. I'm at the college now, and have nothing really interesting to report aside from the fact that anime was fun times. Sadly, I probably won't see Phil tomorrow because he's stuck in labs all day. Our family plus Tommy are all going out to dinner tomorrow for Jenny's birthday, and then I come back home, because I have my Praxis I exams Friday morning.

I'm back from the dentist. I had two cavities, so now I can't feel half my face, and one of them kinda hurts (It never hurt until it was filled. <_ i waiting for the novocaine to wear off which is supposed take about an hour. not so sure believe that. once it goes away or at least mostly head up jenny place as long in a lot of pain.>

Oh yeah. I'm at the college now, and have nothing really interesting to report aside from the fact that anime was fun times. Sadly, I probably won't see Phil tomorrow because he's stuck in labs all day. Our family plus Tommy are all going out to dinner tomorrow for Jenny's birthday, and then I come back home, because I have my Praxis I exams Friday morning.

Hopefully you will squeeze in a little time to see Phil after his labs. Good luck on your exams.

Hopefully you will squeeze in a little time to see Phil after his labs. Good luck on your exams.

That would be awesome. The problem is that his labs end right around when Jenny and I have to leave to meet our parents and Tommy at the restaurant. But we'll see what happens.

That would be awesome. The problem is that his labs end right around when Jenny and I have to leave to meet our parents and Tommy at the restaurant. But we'll see what happens.

Too bad he couldn't come to dinner with you all. Now that would be awesome!!! The cool thing would be that he was just coming as a friend and your parents would not be scrutinizing him as a future "mate". So that would take all the pressure off him. LOL

Too bad he couldn't come to dinner with you all. Now that would be awesome!!! The cool thing would be that he was just coming as a friend and your parents would not be scrutinizing him as a future "mate". So that would take all the pressure off him. LOL

Oh, my parents already love him. Phil and my sister were friends back in like 2nd grade, so he was at our house all the time. And he's still just as sweet as he was back then. They're also already aware that I'm interested in him. However, we're going out to dinner to celebrate Mom/Jenny/Tommy's birthdays, so it's not really up to me to invite anyone, and Jenny wouldn't invite him because she has Tommy (and he's already somewhat concerned that she likes Phil as more than a friend). So, yeah. >_< It's kind of strange being the only person in your family that's single when you all go out to dinner.

Oh, my parents already love him. Phil and my sister were friends back in like 2nd grade, so he was at our house all the time. And he's still just as sweet as he was back then. They're also already aware that I'm interested in him. However, we're going out to dinner to celebrate Mom/Jenny/Tommy's birthdays, so it's not really up to me to invite anyone, and Jenny wouldn't invite him because she has Tommy (and he's already somewhat concerned that she likes Phil as more than a friend). So, yeah. >_

Your last statement was what I was thinking as to asking Phil. Tommy needs to realize that Jenny is with HIM, not Phil, so he needs to become more secure in himself.

Oh, my parents already love him. Phil and my sister were friends back in like 2nd grade, so he was at our house all the time. And he's still just as sweet as he was back then. They're also already aware that I'm interested in him. However, we're going out to dinner to celebrate Mom/Jenny/Tommy's birthdays, so it's not really up to me to invite anyone, and Jenny wouldn't invite him because she has Tommy (and he's already somewhat concerned that she likes Phil as more than a friend). So, yeah. >_< It's kind of strange being the only person in your family that's single when you all go out to dinner.

Your last statement was what I was thinking as to asking Phil. Tommy needs to realize that Jenny is with HIM, not Phil, so he needs to become more secure in himself.

Ah. Tommy's actually going to be spending the night here at the college after dinner, so he'll probably get to see Phil anyways. And I got to see Phil again today. ^_^ We met up for a late lunch before his next class. Jenny had laundry to do, so I followed Phil to where his class was. He had a quiz, which he said was only going to be about 10 minutes, and then he'd skip the rest of class so he could walk me back to Jenny's dorm (because I don't know how to get there from where his class was), and also because he has to study for his physics (phystinks) exam tomorrow. But of course his professor decided to change what he was doing and make the quiz at the end of class. So Phil looked at the syllabus, realized the lowest two quiz grades are dropped, and decided to skip it altogether, and just walk me back to where the dorm was. ^_^

So my Praxis exam was today. It was harder to find the place than it was to take the test. I must have driven past it four times before I found it. I took the computer version of the test, so I was able to get my math and reading scores (the writing part has to be graded by a human, so I'll get that one in a few weeks). My reading score was 184/190, and my math score was 187/190. So I guess I can read and do math. :rolleyes: Driving back was a bit of a challenge because it's REALLY windy outside. I almost got knocked out of my lane a few times. :wacko:

So my Praxis exam was today. It was harder to find the place than it was to take the test. I must have driven past it four times before I found it. I took the computer version of the test, so I was able to get my math and reading scores (the writing part has to be graded by a human, so I'll get that one in a few weeks). My reading score was 184/190, and my math score was 187/190. So I guess I can read and do math. :rolleyes: Driving back was a bit of a challenge because it's REALLY windy outside. I almost got knocked out of my lane a few times. :wacko:

Congratulations on your outstanding scores!!!! I am positive the writing part will be equally as successful. What a pain to have to wait so long for the results.

The driving while it is windy reminds my of when I first got my bike and it was so gusty... REALLY gusty, and I thought I was going to get knocked off the bike. So I do understand how it is to drive in those type winds.

Congratulations on your outstanding scores!!!! I am positive the writing part will be equally as successful. What a pain to have to wait so long for the results.

The driving while it is windy reminds my of when I first got my bike and it was so gusty... REALLY gusty, and I thought I was going to get knocked off the bike. So I do understand how it is to drive in those type winds.

Thanks! ^_^ The writing part, like the rest of the test, was pretty easy, so I'm expecting a decent score on it. And yeah, windy driving is not fun when your car is tiny and light and contains only one person who isn't all too heavy either. :rolleyes: I'm getting a little better at it though, which is good.

Grats on the score, JF.

But, that must be scary, with all the winds.

Don't go crashing now.

Grats on the score, JF.

But, that must be scary, with all the winds.

Don't go crashing now.

Thanks! ^_^ No, I have no plans of crashing. I can't afford that.

I'm back at college now! I had to take mom's minivan because dad's holding onto my car until he can fix or have fixed the burning oil problem. :rolleyes:

So... how did you like driving the minivan? :lol:

The minivan is what I learned to drive in, so it wasn't too bad, but it definitely took some getting used to. I hate parking it though, because it's massive. >_<

I'm back at college now! I had to take mom's minivan because dad's holding onto my car until he can fix or have fixed the burning oil problem. :rolleyes:

The minivan is what I learned to drive in, so it wasn't too bad, but it definitely took some getting used to. I hate parking it though, because it's massive. >_

Waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too big for me. :lol:

1974 VW bug or motorcycle... that's my size. :D

The minivan is what I learned to drive in, so it wasn't too bad, but it definitely took some getting used to. I hate parking it though, because it's massive. >_<

Waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too big for me. :lol:

1974 VW bug or motorcycle... that's my size. :D

Haha :P It's actually pretty easy to drive. It's just a bit tricky to park and drive down narrow lanes. The fact that it's a V-6 also took getting used to again (my car is a V-4). There is very little difference between 0mph and 30mph. :rolleyes:

It is SO nice outside today! ^_^ I didn't have to go to middle school today because they're on spring break, so I went to the mall to observe adolescents for my psychology class. Now I've got lots of homework to do, and then I need to make my course schedules. But for some reason I'm still in a good mood. ^_^

It is SO nice outside today! ^_^ I didn't have to go to middle school today because they're on spring break, so I went to the mall to observe adolescents for my psychology class. Now I've got lots of homework to do, and then I need to make my course schedules. But for some reason I'm still in a good mood. ^_^

Dr. Sun makes you feel good! :D

So, I registered for my classes yesterday with no problems. I couldn't register for my education classes because my praxis scores aren't in yet, but that was expected. I'm going to hunt down some people out of the education department on Monday and see what I can do about that. In the mean time, I threw in two classes that I wouldn't mind taking in case the education classes don't work out. The plan is that once my praxis scores are all in, I'll register for my education classes and drop the two other classes. Both schedules are awesome though. The one I'm registered under now has no early morning classes, and the one that I'll hopefully be registered under by the start of next semester gives me a three day weekend. ^_^ Room selection is tomorrow. The guys got their suite, so we're going to try and live in the second floor of the building next to theirs, which is also really close to the academic buildings. I'm glad it's finally the weekend, even though I've got tons of work to do. I was able to get 12 much needed hours of sleep last night, which was really nice. ^_^

So, I registered for my classes yesterday with no problems. I couldn't register for my education classes because my praxis scores aren't in yet, but that was expected. I'm going to hunt down some people out of the education department on Monday and see what I can do about that. In the mean time, I threw in two classes that I wouldn't mind taking in case the education classes don't work out. The plan is that once my praxis scores are all in, I'll register for my education classes and drop the two other classes. Both schedules are awesome though. The one I'm registered under now has no early morning classes, and the one that I'll hopefully be registered under by the start of next semester gives me a three day weekend. ^_^ Room selection is tomorrow. The guys got their suite, so we're going to try and live in the second floor of the building next to theirs, which is also really close to the academic buildings. I'm glad it's finally the weekend, even though I've got tons of work to do. I was able to get 12 much needed hours of sleep last night, which was really nice. ^_^

I'm glad your registration was mostly okay, that's the one thing about college that can be stressful to work out. Well that and housing, which I hope works out well for you.

I'm going to bed now even if it sounds like there are apes in the common area of our suite. :rolleyes: Glad you're getting sleep.

I'm glad your registration was mostly okay, that's the one thing about college that can be stressful to work out. Well that and housing, which I hope works out well for you.

I'm going to bed now even if it sounds like there are apes in the common area of our suite. :rolleyes: Glad you're getting sleep.

Haha. :P I'm still amazed they put freshmen in suites with people they don't know. That's so dumb.

Haha. :P I'm still amazed they put freshmen in suites with people they don't know. That's so dumb.

Yes, it is strange when you think about it. Still, even if we don't know each other, there were a couple of factors they should have used in putting this suite together, and didn't seem to:

1. Our housing card that we sent in had a survey on it with multiple choice questions. I put answers like I'm a light sleeper, I would use the room as a quiet study place, I go to bed early, etc. They should make these characteristics common for the whole suite as much as they can, which they clearly didn't because I think I'm the only one who considers going to bed before midnight, and they sure are not quiet living people.

2. Students in the honors program get first pick to be put in this suite-style building (it's much better than the other freshman halls, trust me). So why not put these students together?! Granted there are not too many guys in the program, but it has to be more than just me and one other guy, who are the only honors students I know of in my suite. Because of this I feel out of touch with the honors program. (And they claimed that I would room with an honors student. After my mom informed the program director that I wasn't, he felt that my situation was a mistake, and he also thought I should at least be in an "honors suite", but Res Life says no such suites exist...huh? How DO they put these together?)

3. Many of the guys from band seem to have landed in the suite above me. After failing in the above two points, you think they would at least match one, ONE of my interests, ONE of the answers from my survey thingy by putting me with other band kids! (by the way, my roommate was also supposed to be someone from band. I didn't expect a roommate both from honors and band, but still, it could've been one or the other...)

So counting both suitemates and roommates, they failed five times with my placement. At least my roommate and I are somewhat compatible...except our sleeping habits. :rolleyes: And my door is stupid, it won't close itself, so my roommate keeps letting it smack against the door frame (hurts my ears) and it is always open until I get up and close it. Even when closed, it hardly blocks noise.

Yeah, sorry, kind of rambled off there...either way I'm very, very much looking forward to the specialty housing next year. *PLEASE don't deny my application :wacko: *

Yes, it is strange when you think about it. Still, even if we don't know each other, there were a couple of factors they should have used in putting this suite together, and didn't seem to:

1. Our housing card that we sent in had a survey on it with multiple choice questions. I put answers like I'm a light sleeper, I would use the room as a quiet study place, I go to bed early, etc. They should make these characteristics common for the whole suite as much as they can, which they clearly didn't because I think I'm the only one who considers going to bed before midnight, and they sure are not quiet living people.

2. Students in the honors program get first pick to be put in this suite-style building (it's much better than the other freshman halls, trust me). So why not put these students together?! Granted there are not too many guys in the program, but it has to be more than just me and one other guy, who are the only honors students I know of in my suite. Because of this I feel out of touch with the honors program. (And they claimed that I would room with an honors student. After my mom informed the program director that I wasn't, he felt that my situation was a mistake, and he also thought I should at least be in an "honors suite", but Res Life says no such suites exist...huh? How DO they put these together?)

3. Many of the guys from band seem to have landed in the suite above me. After failing in the above two points, you think they would at least match one, ONE of my interests, ONE of the answers from my survey thingy by putting me with other band kids! (by the way, my roommate was also supposed to be someone from band. I didn't expect a roommate both from honors and band, but still, it could've been one or the other...)

So counting both suitemates and roommates, they failed five times with my placement. At least my roommate and I are somewhat compatible...except our sleeping habits. :rolleyes: And my door is stupid, it won't close itself, so my roommate keeps letting it smack against the door frame (hurts my ears) and it is always open until I get up and close it. Even when closed, it hardly blocks noise.

Yeah, sorry, kind of rambled off there...either way I'm very, very much looking forward to the specialty housing next year. *PLEASE don't deny my application :wacko: *

You deserve to rant !!!!!

How awful that you are in that suite.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

So, what happens if a freshman goes to a school where he/she doesn't know anyone?

They should be in regular housing, where it's two students per room that lets out directly into the hallway. That way your rooms aren't in such close quarters, and you can socialize with the entirety of your hallway rather than just your suite. The way my college did it was that honors kids had the option of living in the honors dorm, which is just a regular residence hall, except the kitchen and lounges are nicer than the other buildings. There's also another building that's all regular freshmen, known as "freshmen experience" or something dumb like that. I've been in there once. It was scary. Freshmen can also pick any of the other buildings they want, except for premium housing like suites or pods (unless an upperclassman pulls them in). The building I'm in now is partially wellness (substance free). Another building houses mostly science majors, another one has mostly sports people, etc.

And the "early riser" "late riser" thing is pointless for freshmen too, because a lot of them change their living/sleeping patterns once they get to college (and the less responsible ones are likely to lie about it because their parents are watching as they fill it out). I still do my homework in my room, but my sleep schedule moved forward about 3 hours from what it was when I was in high school.

It's okay, I give God praises when I get good amounts of sleep with my earplugs. :) Like I got 10 hours last night. Also I have just 6 more weeks left. ^_^

It's okay, I give God praises when I get good amounts of sleep with my earplugs. :) Like I got 10 hours last night. Also I have just 6 more weeks left. ^_^

10 hours is awesome. ^_^

Oh, and room selection was today. We got the general area where we wanted to be, so that's all good. :)

10 hours is awesome. ^_^

Oh, and room selection was today. We got the general area where we wanted to be, so that's all good. :)

Good news! Glad someone got what they wanted.

Looks like I've neglected my own topic. :rolleyes: Not much new has really happened lately, aside from massive amounts of homework. I got a lot done in the past two days, so I'm taking a break now. But yeah, nothing spectacularly interesting.

Looks like I've neglected my own topic. :rolleyes: Not much new has really happened lately, aside from massive amounts of homework. I got a lot done in the past two days, so I'm taking a break now. But yeah, nothing spectacularly interesting.

Enjoy your break. You hardly get any of those. Will you get to see Phil? :P

Huh? No, I mean I'm taking a break from doing homework. I'm still on campus and all that. I probably won't see Phil until May when we're both out of college for the summer. Although I might see if my parents want to see if he and my sister want to come down for my choir concert at the end of the month. Then he might get to briefly meet some of my friends. And if they get out a week after I do, and it's okay with my roomie, I might see about them coming down to visit here for a few days, because I got to visit them for a few days. I just keep forgetting to ask my roomie about it....

Huh? No, I mean I'm taking a break from doing homework. I'm still on campus and all that. I probably won't see Phil until May when we're both out of college for the summer. Although I might see if my parents want to see if he and my sister want to come down for my choir concert at the end of the month. Then he might get to briefly meet some of my friends. And if they get out a week after I do, and it's okay with my roomie, I might see about them coming down to visit here for a few days, because I got to visit them for a few days. I just keep forgetting to ask my roomie about it....

*puts a post-it note on Jesusfreaks forehead*

Remember to ask roomie!

That sounds like a really great idea.

Remember to ask roomie!

lol :P I'm not sure where I'm going to put them though. I can put one in the hammock and one on the floor. Another option would be to put Phil on the floor of one of my guy friends' rooms. Or, if one of my friends is done with exams soon enough, they might leave a week early and one of them (depending on gender) could take the missing friend's bed. Or the three of us and maybe some other friends could have a sleepover party in one of the lounges. (although that might result in being woken up at inconvenient hours). Or I could clear off the loft platform thing, put all the stuff in my car (get some packing done early), and put someone up there. The possibilities are endless.....as long as my roomie doesn't mind having up to two people she doesn't know in the room. :rolleyes:

Remember to ask roomie!

lol :P I'm not sure where I'm going to put them though. I can put one in the hammock and one on the floor. Another option would be to put Phil on the floor of one of my guy friends' rooms. Or, if one of my friends is done with exams soon enough, they might leave a week early and one of them (depending on gender) could take the missing friend's bed. Or the three of us and maybe some other friends could have a sleepover party in one of the lounges. (although that might result in being woken up at inconvenient hours). Or I could clear off the loft platform thing, put all the stuff in my car (get some packing done early), and put someone up there. The possibilities are endless.....as long as my roomie doesn't mind having up to two people she doesn't know in the room. :rolleyes:

I think she should be okay with that. You are very respectful of others, so she ought to feel that you would be thinking of her as well.

Remember to ask roomie!

I think she should be okay with that. You are very respectful of others, so she ought to feel that you would be thinking of her as well.

Just talked to roomie, she seems kinda okay with it as long as it's not more than like two nights. It'll probably also depend on what our final exam schedules look like.

Remember to ask roomie!

Just talked to roomie, she seems kinda okay with it as long as it's not more than like two nights. It'll probably also depend on what our final exam schedules look like.

So cool!!! I am excited for you! This is going to be great!!!!!!!

Remember to ask roomie!

Mm I'm going to be realistic and say it's probably not going to happen anyways. But we'll see what happens.

Remember to ask roomie!

Mm I'm going to be realistic and say it's probably not going to happen anyways. But we'll see what happens.

I like thinking positively. :lol:

Remember to ask roomie!

I know better than to do that. :rolleyes: I take a middle of the road approach. Phil and sister visiting for choir concert: plausible. Phil and sister visiting for a few days: not likely, but possible. Seeing Phil and sister during summer break: assuming no tragedies happen, definitely. I can't win them all. :)

Remember to ask roomie!

I know better than to do that. :rolleyes: I take a middle of the road approach. Phil and sister visiting for choir concert: plausible. Phil and sister visiting for a few days: not likely, but possible. Seeing Phil and sister during summer break: assuming no tragedies happen, definitely. I can't win them all. :)

The summer is the best of all times to see Phil.

Remember to ask roomie!

The summer is the best of all times to see Phil.

lol it's just about the only time I can see him. Summer and winter breaks. Because that's the only time we're in the same town. :rolleyes: Even then, I'm not sure how often we'll see each other, because we're both going to be working, and I'm going to be at camp on the weekends. I'm hoping to bring him up to camp with me for at least one weekend, and maybe go to the renaissance faire, because he'd probably enjoy that.

lol it's just about the only time I can see him. Summer and winter breaks.

... for now. :lol:

:P If a miracle occurs over the summer and we end up as a couple, I'm sure we'll visit each other a few times throughout the year (provided he gets his license over the summer, which he's planning on doing). And there's a good chance I'll do my grad school at his college, which he's also planning on doing.

:P If a miracle occurs over the summer and we end up as a couple, I'm sure we'll visit each other a few times throughout the year (provided he gets his license over the summer, which he's planning on doing). And there's a good chance I'll do my grad school at his college, which he's also planning on doing.

You never know. And miracles do happen. :lol:

Fully aware of that. ^_^ So now I'm just hoping for the best.

I knew you were. With that in mind, how's this one... 'good things take time'.

This is true. It's so nice out today! ^_^

Yesterday in Chicago it was sunny, but in the shadows of those tall buildings, the wind was still chilly. I stopped in a place called The Soupbox, and had the most incredible bowl of soup. It felt so good on a chilly day.

Yesterday in Chicago it was sunny, but in the shadows of those tall buildings, the wind was still chilly. I stopped in a place called The Soupbox, and had the most incredible bowl of soup. It felt so good on a chilly day.

Ooh, that sounds good. ^_^ Today between some of my classes I went out and took pictures of trees and flowers just for the sake of being outside (and some of the trees have flowers and they're really pretty). ^_^

Ooh, that sounds good. ^_^ Today between some of my classes I went out and took pictures of trees and flowers just for the sake of being outside (and some of the trees have flowers and they're really pretty). ^_^

I took a couple pictures when I was downtown Chicago. If they turned out, I will post them.

I took a couple pictures when I was downtown Chicago. If they turned out, I will post them.

Awesome! ^_^ Oh, and Ian visited today. Out of nowhere. He called and said he would be here in 10 minutes because there was a small music thing going on that he wanted to go to, so I went with him. And he stayed a little while after, but had to go home because he has a paper to write. So that was interesting.

... for now. LOL

You never know. And miracles do happen. LOL

Awesome! ^_^ Oh, and Ian visited today. Out of nowhere. He called and said he would be here in 10 minutes because there was a small music thing going on that he wanted to go to, so I went with him. And he stayed a little while after, but had to go home because he has a paper to write. So that was interesting.

:huh::huh::huh:

Verrrrrry interesting.

Glad you had a nice time.

... for now. LOL

Verrrrrry interesting.

Yeah. The nice thing is that it wasn't awkward, which was good. I was kinda worried about that. But he made no mention of the fact that I had feelings for him, and I think I told him something about Phil when we were talking on aim over winter break, so things seem to be back to normal (if you can call anything involving Ian normal. :rolleyes: )

... for now. LOL

Fully aware of that. So now I'm just hoping for the best.

This is true. It's so nice out today!

Verrrrrry interesting.

Yeah. The nice thing is that it wasn't awkward, which was good. I was kinda worried about that. But he made no mention of the fact that I had feelings for him, and I think I told him something about Phil when we were talking on aim over winter break, so things seem to be back to normal (if you can call anything involving Ian normal. :rolleyes: )

Ian and normal... probably not in the same sentence. :lol:

So, today I got lost on the way home. I had to get gas, which was right off of the highway. I had no trouble finding it, and when I got there I realized that I remembered where I was because we used to go that way to get to middle school last semester. So rather than get back on the highway to go home, I decided to see if I remembered the route I used to take with Brennan. I didn't. :rolleyes: So I just drove around for awhile through some rather seedy parts of town. Before long, I got tired of that game, and then I remembered that I had neglected to ask God to direct my driving so I find my way back (which I usually do if I'm going somewhere I'm not sure of). So I asked God for some help, and within a minute I found a road I was familiar with, and made it back with no problems. :rolleyes:

So, today I got lost on the way home. I had to get gas, which was right off of the highway. I had no trouble finding it, and when I got there I realized that I remembered where I was because we used to go that way to get to middle school last semester. So rather than get back on the highway to go home, I decided to see if I remembered the route I used to take with Brennan. I didn't. :rolleyes: So I just drove around for awhile through some rather seedy parts of town. Before long, I got tired of that game, and then I remembered that I had neglected to ask God to direct my driving so I find my way back (which I usually do if I'm going somewhere I'm not sure of). So I asked God for some help, and within a minute I found a road I was familiar with, and made it back with no problems. :rolleyes:

So you made driving an adventure today. :lol: Good thing you had gotten gas before you continued driving around. :)

So you made driving an adventure today. :lol: Good thing you had gotten gas before you continued driving around. :)

Yup! ^_^ I try to get gas when I'm about a half a tank down. That way I've got plenty of time to find a gas station, and I'll have enough gas for when I do get lost. That's why I usually try to remember to fill up my tank before I go anywhere I'm likely to get lost. :rolleyes: Oh, and more fun times today. My roomie sharpied a streak of my hair blue. ^_^

Yup! ^_^ I try to get gas when I'm about a half a tank down. That way I've got plenty of time to find a gas station, and I'll have enough gas for when I do get lost. That's why I usually try to remember to fill up my tank before I go anywhere I'm likely to get lost. :rolleyes: Oh, and more fun times today. My roomie sharpied a streak of my hair blue. ^_^

Half a tank is my lowest number, unless I have a plan where I know the fill-up points and go a bit less. That has always kept me out of trouble.

Sharpied a blue streak??????? Brave. Hopefully they are not as permanent as they claim. :lol:

Half a tank is my lowest number, unless I have a plan where I know the fill-up points and go a bit less. That has always kept me out of trouble.

Sharpied a blue streak??????? Brave. Hopefully they are not as permanent as they claim. :lol:

It should only last a week. I got to talk with Phil last night on aim. I helped him stay awake while he was writing his lab report (I really should have been studying for my psych test, but the test should be easy anyways, and Phil is more important than my test). Some of the stuff he said kinda hinted at him liking me too, which is encouraging, although as always, I could just be reading into what he says too much.

So, today I got lost on the way home. I had to get gas, which was right off of the highway. I had no trouble finding it, and when I got there I realized that I remembered where I was because we used to go that way to get to middle school last semester. So rather than get back on the highway to go home, I decided to see if I remembered the route I used to take with Brennan. I didn't. So I just drove around for awhile through some rather seedy parts of town. Before long, I got tired of that game, and then I remembered that I had neglected to ask God to direct my driving so I find my way back (which I usually do if I'm going somewhere I'm not sure of). So I asked God for some help, and within a minute I found a road I was familiar with, and made it back with no problems.

So you made driving an adventure today. LOL Good thing you had gotten gas before you continued driving around. :)

It should only last a week. I got to talk with Phil last night on aim. I helped him stay awake while he was writing his lab report (I really should have been studying for my psych test, but the test should be easy anyways, and Phil is more important than my test). Some of the stuff he said kinda hinted at him liking me too, which is encouraging, although as always, I could just be reading into what he says too much.

:o:o:o

*decides to remain mum*

So, today I got lost on the way home. I had to get gas, which was right off of the highway. I had no trouble finding it, and when I got there I realized that I remembered where I was because we used to go that way to get to middle school last semester. So rather than get back on the highway to go home, I decided to see if I remembered the route I used to take with Brennan. I didn't. So I just drove around for awhile through some rather seedy parts of town. Before long, I got tired of that game, and then I remembered that I had neglected to ask God to direct my driving so I find my way back (which I usually do if I'm going somewhere I'm not sure of). So I asked God for some help, and within a minute I found a road I was familiar with, and made it back with no problems.

So you made driving an adventure today. LOL Good thing you had gotten gas before you continued driving around. :)

*decides to remain mum*

'tis true. Or at the very least more important than studying for it. I got my studying done today, outside in the sunshine. ^_^ And I think I did pretty well on the test as usual. I've gotten at least 90 on all of them so far, so I wasn't too concerned.

*decides to remain mum*

'tis true. Or at the very least more important than studying for it. I got my studying done today, outside in the sunshine. ^_^ And I think I did pretty well on the test as usual. I've gotten at least 90 on all of them so far, so I wasn't too concerned.

Sounds like today was another success for you in more ways than one.

*decides to remain mum*

Yep. I'm slightly sunburned now. Enough to make some of my skin pink, but it doesn't hurt yet. :rolleyes: After dinner we all piled in the van and went out to get Italian ice, and then go to wal-mart and the pet store.

Yup! I try to get gas when I'm about a half a tank down. That way I've got plenty of time to find a gas station, and I'll have enough gas for when I do get lost. That's why I usually try to remember to fill up my tank before I go anywhere I'm likely to get lost. :rolleyes: Oh, and more fun times today. My roomie sharpied a streak of my hair blue. ^_^

Sharpied a blue streak??????? Brave. Hopefully they are not as permanent as they claim. LOL

*decides to remain mum*

Yep. I'm slightly sunburned now. Enough to make some of my skin pink, but it doesn't hurt yet. :rolleyes: After dinner we all piled in the van and went out to get Italian ice, and then go to wal-mart and the pet store.

... and the pet store? :huh:

Yup! I try to get gas when I'm about a half a tank down. That way I've got plenty of time to find a gas station, and I'll have enough gas for when I do get lost. That's why I usually try to remember to fill up my tank before I go anywhere I'm likely to get lost. :rolleyes: Oh, and more fun times today. My roomie sharpied a streak of my hair blue. ^_^

Sharpied a blue streak??????? Brave. Hopefully they are not as permanent as they claim. LOL

*decides to remain mum*

Yeah. Jackie wanted a betta fish, and everyone else wanted to look at the cats. Lindsay and Steph ended up getting two frogs and two catfish (all of which were really tiny).

*decides to remain mum*

Presents for you, of course!

*bounces around the room* So, I got the aforementioned test back, and it was my lowest in the class so far: a 91. :rolleyes: However, most of the class was really annoyed because they all got 75's, and a lot of the questions were worded rather ambiguously, and some of it was stuff that no one was going to remember. I'm happy with my grade. Especially since when I got back to my room, I had a voicemail from my sister saying to call her ASAP. She had been talking to Phil, and he all but said he likes me as more than a friend. I had written in his honesty box (this thing on facebook that lets you send anonymous messages), "Phil, you're really adorable. ^_^" And he told my sister about this message, and said it seemed like something I would say, like my style of speaking/typing. So my sister said that he should just ask me, and he replied with the "but what if it wasn't her?" And my sister said, "Well, do you want it to be her?" And he said something along the lines of "yes," and my sister just proceeded to insist that he talk to me about it. So that's really exciting. ^_^

*decides to remain mum*

That's what I was hoping she would say, but Nooooooooooo. They didn't even venture into the hammy section. :(

*bounces around the room* So, I got the aforementioned test back, and it was my lowest in the class so far: a 91. :rolleyes: However, most of the class was really annoyed because they all got 75's, and a lot of the questions were worded rather ambiguously, and some of it was stuff that no one was going to remember. I'm happy with my grade. Especially since when I got back to my room, I had a voicemail from my sister saying to call her ASAP. She had been talking to Phil, and he all but said he likes me as more than a friend. I had written in his honesty box (this thing on facebook that lets you send anonymous messages), "Phil, you're really adorable. ^_^" And he told my sister about this message, and said it seemed like something I would say, like my style of speaking/typing. So my sister said that he should just ask me, and he replied with the "but what if it wasn't her?" And my sister said, "Well, do you want it to be her?" And he said something along the lines of "yes," and my sister just proceeded to insist that he talk to me about it. So that's really exciting. ^_^

*screammmmmmmmmmmmssssssssssssss with pure happiness*

How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

*knows this is going to be a really great weekend for Jesusfreak, as she is going to float through the weekend*

*decides to remain mum*

That's what I was hoping she would say, but Nooooooooooo. They didn't even venture into the hammy section. :(

Actually, we looked at all the animals, and they didn't have many hamsters. They had chinchillas, and those were really cool. They were bouncy.

How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*knows this is going to be a really great weekend for Jesusfreak, as she is going to float through the weekend*

^_^ Yeah, I'm pretty happy about it. So now I just have to wait and see if he does anything about it. (I'm not going to make any moves until I'm home for the summer because let's face it, we're 500 miles apart. I have no objections if he makes a move though.)

So you made driving an adventure today. LOL Good thing you had gotten gas before you continued driving around.

Yup! I try to get gas when I'm about a half a tank down. That way I've got plenty of time to find a gas station, and I'll have enough gas for when I do get lost. That's why I usually try to remember to fill up my tank before I go anywhere I'm likely to get lost. :rolleyes: Oh, and more fun times today. My roomie sharpied a streak of my hair blue.

*decides to remain mum*

'tis true. Or at the very least more important than studying for it. I got my studying done today, outside in the sunshine. And I think I did pretty well on the test as usual. I've gotten at least 90 on all of them so far, so I wasn't too concerned.

Actually, we looked at all the animals, and they didn't have many hamsters. They had chinchillas, and those were really cool. They were bouncy.

I bet they had hamster toys! :o

How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^ Yeah, I'm pretty happy about it. So now I just have to wait and see if he does anything about it. (I'm not going to make any moves until I'm home for the summer because let's face it, we're 500 miles apart. I have no objections if he makes a move though.)

You will be floating even though you are five hundred miles apart. Besides, you have been on the right track with your intuition regarding Phil. :D