Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My place. :)

Jesusfreak

Today was fun. ^_^ Phil got out an hour early and called to tell me. He sounded really happy, it was SO adorable. ^_^ We spent most of the evening playing MS and watching anime, as well as eating dinner. And then around 10pm we went swimming. :lol: Which was a lot of fun, but it was freezing. And I was shivering. I still am shivering, despite the fact that I'm wearing dry clothes now, and have been out of the water for an hour. Still, totally worth it. :rolleyes: I'll be putting warm pajamas on and going to sleep soon anyways. We're hoping that tomorrow I can pick Phil up from work and hang out at his house for the evening. And then Thursday I go to camp, and the chaos weekend begins.

Crazy fun!

Now you need a fireplace to warm up in front of. :rolleyes:

Ooh, that would be nice. We have a fireplace at camp, but here the closest I have indoors is the fireplace animation plugin that I have for windows media player :rolleyes: .

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil just called me, so I can hang out with him today! ^_^

I know your heart is happy! :D

Oh my heart is all over the place. I was quite thrilled that I was able to spend time with him today, and he even got out of work two hours early. ^_^ However, we're going to be apart soon, and I'm really not happy about that. Tonight I actually started crying when I told him I was going to miss him. He held me closer and told me a number of really sweet things, and then wiped away the tears. He really is such an amazing person, and I know he loves me and is going to miss me as much as I love and will miss him. And over four months later, that's still a novelty to me. God really has blessed me in all of this. It's going to be sooooo hard being away from him during the school year, but still totally worth it. Today Phil said something along the lines of, "I love you forever!" The word "forever" makes me happy, because it tells me that he takes this as seriously as I do. I think we're kind of at a point where we both know it's probably too soon, but we're pretty sure we want to be together forever. I can easily see myself marrying this man and spending the rest of my life with him.

Oh my heart is all over the place. I was quite thrilled that I was able to spend time with him today, and he even got out of work two hours early. ^_^ However, we're going to be apart soon, and I'm really not happy about that. Tonight I actually started crying when I told him I was going to miss him. He held me closer and told me a number of really sweet things, and then wiped away the tears. He really is such an amazing person, and I know he loves me and is going to miss me as much as I love and will miss him. And over four months later, that's still a novelty to me. God really has blessed me in all of this. It's going to be sooooo hard being away from him during the school year, but still totally worth it. Today Phil said something along the lines of, "I love you forever!" The word "forever" makes me happy, because it tells me that he takes this as seriously as I do. I think we're kind of at a point where we both know it's probably too soon, but we're pretty sure we want to be together forever. I can easily see myself marrying this man and spending the rest of my life with him.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

How nice to read your post.

I hope you are inviting all of us to your wedding. LOL

Haha :lol: If we get married, it won't be until I at least finish school in NJ. My trip to camp and back was more or less uneventful. Mom had me do some shopping because grandma's 75th birthday is tomorrow, and I helped dad a little bit by handing him stuff to fix the roof. My drive home was exhausting, since there was so much traffic. And this evening I'm going out to dinner with Phil and his family. He apparently knows he's going to dinner, but I don't know if he knows I'll be joining them lol. :D

Haha :lol: If we get married, it won't be until I at least finish school in NJ. My trip to camp and back was more or less uneventful. Mom had me do some shopping because grandma's 75th birthday is tomorrow, and I helped dad a little bit by handing him stuff to fix the roof. My drive home was exhausting, since there was so much traffic. And this evening I'm going out to dinner with Phil and his family. He apparently knows he's going to dinner, but I don't know if he knows I'll be joining them lol. :D

That will be a nice surprise.

:wub:

That will be a nice surprise.

Hehe, Phil pretty much fell over when he came down into the living room and saw me. It was quite entertaining. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden, which was good. And I got to hang out with Phil at his house after dinner too, which was nice. Tomorrow he moves into college (that came up soooooo fast), and I'm going to visit tomorrow afternoon/evening once he's all moved in. ^_^

Visiting Phil today was fun. ^_^ I got up there with no problems, and also got home without too much trouble. (Got almost lost getting back to the main road, but I at least didn't make the same wrong turn that I usually make going home. :rolleyes: ) Tomorrow I go back to camp to get Jenny and then bring her to college on Monday morning. And also some chores need to get done tomorrow I think.

Tomorrow he moves into college (that came up soooooo fast), and I'm going to visit tomorrow afternoon/evening once he's all moved in. ^_^

T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W ????????????????

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Which was today. Or, technically, yesterday. Like I said, it came up fast.

Tomorrow he moves into college (that came up soooooo fast), and I'm going to visit tomorrow afternoon/evening once he's all moved in. ^_^

:huh::o:(:o:huh:

:huh::o:(:o:huh:

My sentiments exactly. No, perhaps T_T is more accurate. I started crying again today when we were saying goodbye in the parking lot. He had me smiling within seconds, although I think I heard his voice shake at one point. I think it's finally starting to sink in that he really does feel the same way about me as I feel about him. Pretty much my entire life, all the times I've had feelings for guys it's been only me liking them, and not both ways. But now, I have a guy who loves me too, and it's just so hard to grasp for some reason. But I'm slowly starting to get it, and it makes me really happy. Being away from Phil while we're at college is going to be tough, but it'll be worth it for the times we can be together, and for the communication we'll still have anyways. Phil said he's going to go get a webcam as soon as he gets the chance. He also got me this really pretty small wind chime. It's a gold heard with a humming bird in the center. I have it hanging above my bed now, and when I go back to college I'm going to have my bed lofted, and I'll hang it under my bed where my desk is. ^_^

In the last post, "heard" should be "heart." Can you tell I was tired when I typed that? Anyways....

Today I planned to do nothing all day, (which, after the past several days, I deem to be totally acceptable) but dad had me take the vans to get the emissions checked (which was over a year overdue mind you, but at least it passed). Tomorrow I'll probably get some house work done. The house is a mess, and that needs to be fixed before mom and grandma come home so mom doesn't explode on contact or something. And also packing needs to happen as well. Oh, and my new computer battery came in. ^_^ I'm going to let it charge overnight. Hopefully it'll last a lot longer than the one I have now.

Cleaning is going well so far. I finished the kitchen, living room, and floors. Right now I'm taking a break and waiting for the floors to dry. Then I might start work on the bathroom, depending on how much energy I have. After that will be cleaning my room, and packing, but that might not happen until tomorrow. Lunch and dinner also need to happen some time today. o.O Then either Saturday evening or Sunday morning I'll go up to camp, Sunday I'll load my stuff that's at camp still into the van, and then Monday I move in. :wacko:

Cleaning is going well so far. I finished the kitchen, living room, and floors. Right now I'm taking a break and waiting for the floors to dry. Then I might start work on the bathroom, depending on how much energy I have. After that will be cleaning my room, and packing, but that might not happen until tomorrow. Lunch and dinner also need to happen some time today. o.O Then either Saturday evening or Sunday morning I'll go up to camp, Sunday I'll load my stuff that's at camp still into the van, and then Monday I move in. :wacko:

Cleaning... :eek:

I have to clean my cage tomorrow.

Have fun at camp.

At the moment I am in Los Angeles,

Cleaning... :eek:

I have to clean my cage tomorrow.

Have fun at camp.

At the moment I am in Los Angeles,

House cleaning is now done. Tomorrow is room cleaning and packing. Camp probably won't be terribly interesting, I just need to get the rest of my college stuff out of the garage and find some creative way to force it into the van. At the moment, I'm draining my new computer battery (you're supposed to fully charge and drain the battery a few times when you first get it).

I am going to barge my way into this topic, since this seems to be the only topic that ever has updates. <_<

What year of college will this be for you?

Yay people in my topic! I love having other people posting here, actually. ^_^ This updates because it is essentially my journal, albeit slightly censored at times. :rolleyes: This will be my 3rd year, which came up sooooooo fast. I need to start looking into getting into grad school. :blink:

I'm packing now, sort of. I'm totally devoid of all motivation, and I'm not in a really good mood. :closedeyes:

I'm sorry. Just think of Phil. This will put a smile on your face.

Here... have a couple tumbleweeds to take with you back to school.

I'm packing now, sort of. I'm totally devoid of all motivation, and I'm not in a really good mood. :closedeyes:

Phil I think is half the reason I'm so unmotivated. I'm missing him to an unreasonable degree right now, and it's only been a few days since I saw him last. I really hope I can recover my mood, or else this semester is going to be really miserable.

Phil I think is half the reason I'm so unmotivated. I'm missing him to an unreasonable degree right now, and it's only been a few days since I saw him last. I really hope I can recover my mood, or else this semester is going to be really miserable.

Go to Hallmark, buy him a card and mail it to him at school.

I think he would really like receiving a piece of old fashioned mail. :rolleyes:

I think he would really like receiving a piece of old fashioned mail. :rolleyes:

Psh, I'd rather just drive up there myself and visit him. Which I already plan to do. :rolleyes:

Psh, I'd rather just drive up there myself and visit him. Which I already plan to do. :rolleyes:

Psh... because cards are special and when you are not there, he can look over your card again and again.

And after you're married and your kids are grown, then he can pull out this box of cards and you both will share the memories.

Psh... because cards are special and when you are not there, he can look over your card again and again.

And after you're married and your kids are grown, then he can pull out this box of cards and you both will share the memories.

lol true. It's funny though, how the internet tends to replace little things like that. I send him stuff online constantly. I'll probably mail him something eventually. Actually, now that I think about it, I need to find him something for his birthday. :wacko:

lol true. It's funny though, how the internet tends to replace little things like that. I send him stuff online constantly. I'll probably mail him something eventually. Actually, now that I think about it, I need to find him something for his birthday. :wacko:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you need to find him something NOT for his birthday. You need to find him a 'Missing You' card.

***R-O-L-L-E-Y-E-S!!!!!!!!***

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you need to find him something NOT for his birthday. You need to find him a 'Missing You' card.

lol :P I have to load up the van today, but it's raining. <_<

lol :P I have to load up the van today, but it's raining. <_>

That makes the job very long.

I just waited until it stopped. :rolleyes: There's still a handful of things left to pack, but it's mostly stuff I'm gonna want tomorrow. Then I drive to camp, attempt to cram more into the van, and then go to college Monday morning.

lol :P I have to load up the van today, but it's raining. <_>

I just waited until it stopped. :rolleyes: There's still a handful of things left to pack, but it's mostly stuff I'm gonna want tomorrow. Then I drive to camp, attempt to cram more into the van, and then go to college Monday morning.

So soon. :blink:

Did you buy the card yet???

So soon. :blink:

Did you buy the card yet???

I just got back on campus, sheesh. :wacko: Actually, I think I'm going to get him a teddy bear that says "Someone from [my college] loves me." He got me one from his college, I brought it with me to put on my bed. Anyways, I'm finally mostly moved into my room. There's still a couple things that need to be unpacked, but I've been up since 6am, and I'm exhausted. We don't have class tomorrow, so I'll sleep in and get it done then.

Oh, also, I redid the blue in my hair a couple days ago (still need to get pictures, I know :rolleyes: ), and I now have my hammock set up in my room, which is awesome. Phil hasn't been online all day though. :(

Glad to hear you made it back to school and got unpacked okay.

Hopefully you will be in touch with Phil soon.

Oh, also, I redid the blue in my hair a couple days ago (still need to get pictures, I know :rolleyes: ), and I now have my hammock set up in my room, which is awesome. Phil hasn't been online all day though. :(

He actually got on shortly after that lol. The internet at his college hasn't been very reliable. :closedeyes:

He actually got on shortly after that lol. The internet at his college hasn't been very reliable. :closedeyes:

Blow it up. Then perhaps they will get a new, improved internet. :lol:

Blow it up. Then perhaps they will get a new, improved internet. :lol:

One of their servers apparently fried the other day and he couldn't get on for hours. >_< He'd probably like the low it up idea. His roomie would love it.

Today was the first day of classes. So far, they all seem pretty good, although my behavior mod teacher seems to have a penchant for explaining things that I thought were common sense. Also, its insanely hot in my room (and no, not because I'm in it :rolleyes: ). Maybe next year I'll get a doctor's note so I can have an air conditioner. :rolleyes:

Today was the first day of classes. So far, they all seem pretty good, although my behavior mod teacher seems to have a penchant for explaining things that I thought were common sense. Also, its insanely hot in my room (and no, not because I'm in it :rolleyes: ). Maybe next year I'll get a doctor's note so I can have an air conditioner. :rolleyes:

No air conditioner in some of the rooms must make it tough. Good reason to drive up and see Phil. :lol:

No air conditioner in some of the rooms must make it tough. Good reason to drive up and see Phil. :lol:

Yeah. These buildings even tend to be roasting in the middle of the winter, but at least then we can open windows to cool things down. And it is really tempting to go visit him this weekend, especially since my weekends are booked until October, but it's the first weekend back and common sense says I should stay here.

Yeah. These buildings even tend to be roasting in the middle of the winter, but at least then we can open windows to cool things down. And it is really tempting to go visit him this weekend, especially since my weekends are booked until October, but it's the first weekend back and common sense says I should stay here.

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Yes, common sense. I haven't been here for a week yet, it's best for me to stay here to properly readjust to being here at college, and get back into the swing of things with my friends. I would have visited him next weekend or any weekend after that, but I'm stuck. Next weekend is the Paxis II exam, and after that Marius told me he's doing something for his 21st birthday. Then after that weekend, it's October, and I do plan to visit Phil then. Although, assuming my exam is on a Saturday, I could theoretically go up to visit him right after that, and then come back here early Monday morning. Hm....yep, it is. I think I might actually do that. I'll have to run it past him first, but I'm sure he'll be thrilled. ^_^

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Yes, common sense. I haven't been here for a week yet, it's best for me to stay here to properly readjust to being here at college, and get back into the swing of things with my friends. I would have visited him next weekend or any weekend after that, but I'm stuck. Next weekend is the Paxis II exam, and after that Marius told me he's doing something for his 21st birthday. Then after that weekend, it's October, and I do plan to visit Phil then. Although, assuming my exam is on a Saturday, I could theoretically go up to visit him right after that, and then come back here early Monday morning. Hm....yep, it is. I think I might actually do that. I'll have to run it past him first, but I'm sure he'll be thrilled. ^_^

*tosses Jesusfreak's common sense out the window*

Readjust? Phooey.

I say go visit Phil now. You can always readjust when you return. :lol:

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Readjust? Phooey.

I'm going to visit him next weekend. ^_^ It seems like a good plan to me, and Phil seems to think so too. I think he also said before that his grandmother is going to visit him this weekend, and I don't want to interfere with that.

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Readjust? Phooey.

I'm going to visit him next weekend. ^_^ It seems like a good plan to me, and Phil seems to think so too. I think he also said before that his grandmother is going to visit him this weekend, and I don't want to interfere with that.

Great idea not to be there while grandmother is there. First, you don't want to give her the wrong idea and second, you want to have as much time with Phil in the short weekend as possible. The following week... yeah!!!!!!

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Readjust? Phooey.

Great idea not to be there while grandmother is there. First, you don't want to give her the wrong idea and second, you want to have as much time with Phil in the short weekend as possible. The following week... yeah!!!!!!

^_^ I actually get along with the grandmother pretty well, but yeah, having some alone time with Phil is nice. I'm missing Phil more than usual today though, so now I'm really looking forward to next weekend.

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Readjust? Phooey.

^_^ I actually get along with the grandmother pretty well, but yeah, having some alone time with Phil is nice. I'm missing Phil more than usual today though, so now I'm really looking forward to next weekend.

I know, but you are in love and three's a company.

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Readjust? Phooey.

mmhmm. Having other people around is fun sometimes, but we pretty much always have other people around.

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Readjust? Phooey.

mmhmm. Having other people around is fun sometimes, but we pretty much always have other people around.

You need more time by yourselves. :D

Common sense??????

*falls over in shock*

Go see him.

Readjust? Phooey.

You need more time by yourselves. :D

I concur. :D

So a few minutes ago, while just kinda looking around my room, it crossed my mind that it feels like home, but not quite. Usually, college feels like a second home to me, but this year, it's not quite there, like something's missing. And then it crossed my mind that what's missing is Phil. It would seem more completely like home if he was around. So I told him the first part about it feeling like home but not, and he said he was feeling the same way. So then I ventured the second part, that it doesn't feel like home because we're not together. And he agreed with me. ^_^

So a few minutes ago, while just kinda looking around my room, it crossed my mind that it feels like home, but not quite. Usually, college feels like a second home to me, but this year, it's not quite there, like something's missing. And then it crossed my mind that what's missing is Phil. It would seem more completely like home if he was around. So I told him the first part about it feeling like home but not, and he said he was feeling the same way. So then I ventured the second part, that it doesn't feel like home because we're not together. And he agreed with me. ^_^

SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yep. ^_^ I was a bit scared to tell him what I was thinking, because I don't want to scare him off if he's not thinking as long term as I am, since we've only been dating for about 5 months, and only 3.5 months were not long distance. So it made me really happy to know that not only does he not think I'm crazy, but is thinking the same thing as me (which he usually is, so I don't know why I get so paranoid about these things).

Conversation went like this:

Me: Hm.....it feels like I'm at home, but not. College usually feels like home, but something seems off or missing or something this year.

Phil: yeah...

Me: You feeling the same thing?

Phil: yup

Me: This might sound crazy, but I think it's you/me/us. It's just not quite home without being together.

Phil: yeah T_T

Yep. ^_^ I was a bit scared to tell him what I was thinking, because I don't want to scare him off if he's not thinking as long term as I am, since we've only been dating for about 5 months, and only 3.5 months were not long distance. So it made me really happy to know that not only does he not think I'm crazy, but is thinking the same thing as me (which he usually is, so I don't know why I get so paranoid about these things).

Me: Hm.....it feels like I'm at home, but not. College usually feels like home, but something seems off or missing or something this year.

Me: This might sound crazy, but I think it's you/me/us. It's just not quite home without being together.

AWESOME!!!!! Nice way to get a long term smile on your face and in your heart!

mmhmm. It's kinda bittersweet. It's sad that we have to be apart and miss each other like this, but it's happy because I know he's feeling the same things as me, and I love him so much, and it's still really hard for me to grasp the concept that he loves me that much too. It's strange.

mmhmm. It's kinda bittersweet. It's sad that we have to be apart and miss each other like this, but it's happy because I know he's feeling the same things as me, and I love him so much, and it's still really hard for me to grasp the concept that he loves me that much too. It's strange.

It only gets better.

It only gets better.

I hope so. ^_^ I'm looking forward to the day when (hopefully) we won't have to leave each other like this.

It only gets better.

I hope so. ^_^ I'm looking forward to the day when (hopefully) we won't have to leave each other like this.

That would be a wonderful day. Next problem is when you both find jobs. :blink:

It will take a little coordination to get your jobs near each other. :D

It only gets better.

Maybe, but I can get a job just about anywhere as a teacher. He'll have a harder time than I will. We'll make it work.

It only gets better.

Maybe, but I can get a job just about anywhere as a teacher. He'll have a harder time than I will. We'll make it work.

Oh, I am certain you both will make it work. I was just giving you the only other problem that I could see for keeping you two apart.

It only gets better.

Oh, I am certain you both will make it work. I was just giving you the only other problem that I could see for keeping you two apart.

I think, as the way things are, that there's a good chance we'll be at least engaged by the time that's likely to come up, in which case I'll be willing to go wherever he has to go to find a job. His job will come before my job since the type of job he'll probably get will pay better than a teaching job, and will also be harder to find. :rolleyes: (he wants to do research of some sort, like to develop medications, although at one point he mentioned the possibility of teaching high school chem, in which case finding jobs nearby will be easy for both of us) But yeah, after the next two years I should be done with my undegrad work, and after that, I plan to do as much as I can for there to not be a 5 hour distance between us. 1 hour is workable. With a one hour drive, I can go visit whenever. 5 hours is hard. With a 5 hour drive it's a giant road trip. Also, last night I had two different dreams where I was supposed to be able to spend time with Phil, but things kept interfering. >_<

Today has already been interesting. I was going over some test prep material for the Praxis exam, when I got a phone call from Ian, of all people. He asked if I was on campus and if I was busy, and then said he was in front of the dining hall, so I went and got him to hang out for awhile. Apparently, Ian has to take the remedial math class in order to graduate. :lol: As I was walking over to the dining hall I prayed about the whole thing with Ian, and just asked for help in general with the whole thing. And talk about timing. As I'm just now getting to a really secure place in my relationship with Phil, I realized for certain today that I am definitely 100% over Ian, and that he'd probably drive me nuts if we were ever to actually be together. Also, Ian told me today that he broke up with his girlfriend (or rather, the girlfriend kinda broke up with him, for no readily apparent reason). So, interesting, but I'm happy that I'm now free from my feelings for him. Anyways, class time now.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention: Ian was also telling me about the jobs he had over the summer. One of them was working as a Hollister model. I lol'd. :lol:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D

Show Ian's modeling pics!!!!!! :lol:

I probably won't 100% believe it until *I* see them. :lol: But you've seen pictures of him in my pictures topic, so if you see a Hollister picture that looks like him, it's probably him. (I don't go anywhere near Hollister, personally)

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention: Ian was also telling me about the jobs he had over the summer. One of them was working as a Hollister model. I lol'd. :lol:

I probably won't 100% believe it until *I* see them. :lol: But you've seen pictures of him in my pictures topic, so if you see a Hollister picture that looks like him, it's probably him. (I don't go anywhere near Hollister, personally)

I have fur. I'm not a Hollister wearer either. :lol:

I just don't like them on general principal. Same with Abercrombie and most other overpriced clothing stores. <_<

I just don't like them on general principal. Same with Abercrombie and most other overpriced clothing stores. <_>

Good thing I am covered in fur.

Sounds like something made up. Though I do know this kid who was a clothes model at one point. But he was cool.

With Ian, you'd be surprised. He does all sorts of insane things that you wouldn't expect to be true. However, I tend to not 100% trust anything I hear until I see proof.

*someone* in our hallway keeps slamming their door, and it's *really* annoying. I think it's the boyfriend of one of the girls that lives next to Lara. I think I'm going to print up some don't slam the door signs and put one in front of that room.

I wholeheartedly agree with your idea!!!

When we stay in hotels, it is amazing the amount of people who walk out of their doors and let them slam. If you are trying to sleep or relax, it grates on the nerves.

If I could get away with putting up signs in the halls, I would. But certainly the hotel would have them torn down sooner than I posted them all.

*someone* in our hallway keeps slamming their door, and it's *really* annoying. I think it's the boyfriend of one of the girls that lives next to Lara. I think I'm going to print up some don't slam the door signs and put one in front of that room.

When we stay in hotels, it is amazing the amount of people who walk out of their doors and let them slam. If you are trying to sleep or relax, it grates on the nerves.

If I could get away with putting up signs in the halls, I would. But certainly the hotel would have them torn down sooner than I posted them all.

I did put up signs actually. And as far as I know they're still there. However, the door slamming has not stopped. <_< I might talk to the RA about it (even though she blatantly said at our floor meeting to not slam doors) or maybe sit in the hallway until I see who's doing it and then tell them to stop. And yeah, door slamming *really* annoys me. I'm very sound sensitive, and loud sudden noises like that wake me up and set me on edge. Not good.

I did put up signs actually. And as far as I know they're still there. However, the door slamming has not stopped. <_ i might talk to the ra about it though she blatantly said at our floor meeting not slam doors or maybe sit in hallway until see who doing and then tell them stop. yeah door slamming annoys me. very sound sensitive loud sudden noises like that wake me up set on edge. good.>

We are the same when it comes to sounds... I get on edge with loud sudden noises, or continuous repetitive noises. Such as the case when we were in the Fort Lauderdale hotel... there were dualing jack hammers.

I did put up signs actually. And as far as I know they're still there. However, the door slamming has not stopped. <_< I might talk to the RA about it (even though she blatantly said at our floor meeting to not slam doors) or maybe sit in the hallway until I see who's doing it and then tell them to stop. And yeah, door slamming *really* annoys me. I'm very sound sensitive, and loud sudden noises like that wake me up and set me on edge. Not good.

We are the same when it comes to sounds... I get on edge with loud sudden noises, or continuous repetitive noises. Such as the case when we were in the Fort Lauderdale hotel... there were dualing jack hammers.

Ooh, repetitive noises are up there with me too. Things like people tapping pens get me nuts.

So, it's already Friday. Tomorrow morning is my Praxis II exam, which I think is going to be pretty easy. I went over the practice questions in the ebook I got, and got about 83% right, which isn't great, but not bad either. I don't even need to get a good score, I just need to pass the score for NJ (and CT too, if that's where I end up teaching). Then after the exam, I drive up to see Phil!!! ^_^ I'll probably stop at home on the way up since I need to get some things from there anyways, and it's on the way. I'll be up there (and probably not posting much here) until Monday morning, when I return to NJ (my first class doesn't start until 1:10, so I can get away with that, although I'll have to leave at like 6am). I'm excited. ^_^ However, this means I need to get Monday's homework done today, because I know I won't get it done over the weekend. :rolleyes:

I did put up signs actually. And as far as I know they're still there. However, the door slamming has not stopped. <_ i might talk to the ra about it though she blatantly said at our floor meeting not slam doors or maybe sit in hallway until see who doing and then tell them stop. yeah door slamming annoys me. very sound sensitive loud sudden noises like that wake me up set on edge. good.>

Ooh, repetitive noises are up there with me too. Things like people tapping pens get me nuts.

So, it's already Friday. Tomorrow morning is my Praxis II exam, which I think is going to be pretty easy. I went over the practice questions in the ebook I got, and got about 83% right, which isn't great, but not bad either. I don't even need to get a good score, I just need to pass the score for NJ (and CT too, if that's where I end up teaching). Then after the exam, I drive up to see Phil!!! ^_^ I'll probably stop at home on the way up since I need to get some things from there anyways, and it's on the way. I'll be up there (and probably not posting much here) until Monday morning, when I return to NJ (my first class doesn't start until 1:10, so I can get away with that, although I'll have to leave at like 6am). I'm excited. ^_^ However, this means I need to get Monday's homework done today, because I know I won't get it done over the weekend. :rolleyes:

Good luck tomorrow, although you don't need it. You'll do great!

I know exactly how excited you must be with the thoughts of seeing Phil. Definitely get your homework finished tonight.

Have fun. We'll miss you over the weekend, but we know you will be in good hands. :lol:

I am awake, kinda. Why do they make these tests so early??? It's a Saturday, and I have to be there at 7:30. So in order to give myself plenty of time to get up, wake up, and get myself together, I got up at 6. And this test is ON MY CAMPUS (which is small). It's quite impractical for college students with neighbors who prefer to be loud and obnoxious on weekends and weekend quiet hours don't start until 1am.

Lack of sleep ranting out of the way, I get to see Phil today! ^_^ So I guess that's one advantage of early testing: early leaving campus to see Phil (and also stop at home to pick up some things I forgot/didn't realize I needed until I got here). ^_^ I'm really excited about that, and I know Phil is too. ^_^

It's Monday...

you must have had a fantastic weekend!

lol yep! ^_^ And I'm back on campus now. I've been up since 5am. :wacko: So now I'm exhausted, even though I haven't had my first class yet. I think I'll be taking a nap after class and before dinner. :rolleyes: But yeah, my weekend was awesome ^_^ I think I did pretty well on my Praxis exam, and the drive up wasn't too bad. My time up at Phil's college was spent hanging out with him and sometimes Jenny, mostly just kinda sitting around with our computers, getting food, and we spent a bit of time messing around with some sheet music on the piano in one of the common areas. It was a really nice time. ^_^ This morning when I was leaving Phil came with me out to the car to say goodbye, which was really sweet (he told me last night to wake him up). The drive back wasn't too bad overall. There was one patch of insane traffic, but other than that it was easy, just long. I'm glad I made decent time anyways, because I have class at 1:10.

It's Monday...

lol yep! ^_^ And I'm back on campus now. I've been up since 5am. :wacko: So now I'm exhausted, even though I haven't had my first class yet. I think I'll be taking a nap after class and before dinner. :rolleyes: But yeah, my weekend was awesome ^_^ I think I did pretty well on my Praxis exam, and the drive up wasn't too bad. My time up at Phil's college was spent hanging out with him and sometimes Jenny, mostly just kinda sitting around with our computers, getting food, and we spent a bit of time messing around with some sheet music on the piano in one of the common areas. It was a really nice time. ^_^ This morning when I was leaving Phil came with me out to the car to say goodbye, which was really sweet (he told me last night to wake him up). The drive back wasn't too bad overall. There was one patch of insane traffic, but other than that it was easy, just long. I'm glad I made decent time anyways, because I have class at 1:10.

Sitting around on your computer and you didn't give us a hint at your stellar weekend? :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I am really excited to know that you think you did well on your Praxis exam. If you think you did well, then you probably did great. The next great news is your weekend being one of the best. You will get so used to driving back and forth, that the traffic will be just a speed bump in your trip.

Overall... your weekend was a 25 on a scale of 1 to 10. :D

It's Monday...

Sitting around on your computer and you didn't give us a hint at your stellar weekend? :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I am really excited to know that you think you did well on your Praxis exam. If you think you did well, then you probably did great. The next great news is your weekend being one of the best. You will get so used to driving back and forth, that the traffic will be just a speed bump in your trip.

Overall... your weekend was a 25 on a scale of 1 to 10. :D

lol pretty much, just the weekend was waaaay too short. Traffic doesn't bother me so much unless I'm worried about being late, and I had to get back in time for class. And I'm already used to the driving lol. I only had to write down two exit numbers for the whole trip back here. As for computer time, it was mostly spent playing maplestory, and most of that time I wasn't really doing anything but watching what Phil was doing, and otherwise distracting him. :lol:

I hate waking up in a bad mood. This morning, instead of sleeping until noonish like I planned, I was woken up at 10-something, by maintenance fixing/cleaning gutters, right outside my window. Which on its own wouldn't be so annoying, but they're using this cherry picker that beeps SO loud you can probably hear it on the other side of campus, and it beeps EVERY TIME IT MOVES. It's the most annoying piece of equipment ever. I don't know how the people using it stay sane, and also don't understand why they don't do this stuff in the afternoon *after* people wake up. So yeah, that's my rant for today. <_<

So, I already hate my floormates. They have stolen my markers, ripped down papers that other people put up, slam their doors, and are just generally obnoxious. <_>

It is so sad that people are just plain inconsiderate. Life would be so much nicer if people would quit acting up and being selfish and just be thoughtful of others.

Yesterday started out bad, but got better eventually. Mom was yelling at me for something financial aid related (which reminds me I have to call dad....), and due to hormones I kind of overreacted and got upset about it, and then I realized my keys were missing, and was rushed because I had to go take a shower and be ready to go for Marius' birthday party, and I was just kind of a mess. (When I was in the shower I remembered I had left my keys on top of the microwave the night before when I was making ramen. Thankfully, when I knocked on the RA's door, she said, "Oh, your keys are in the office, I'll go down with you to get them.") Then we all went out to dinner, which was lots of fun, and then went over to Marius' house to hang out for awhile, which was also lots of fun. And I got to meet his dogs that he talks so much about. :lol: When we got back, I found that Phil was online, but idle for the past four hours, which was odd since it was like 1am. I let another hour go by before I texted him. He didn't respond, so I texted him one more time about 15-20 minutes later saying, "You okay?" He came back online shortly after that. He apparently got my texts right as he was heading back to his dorm, and then apologized for not putting up an away message and explained where he was. And I told him it was alright, just that I was worried about him, and that I'm glad he's okay. ^_^ Because I really don't care where he is, just that he's safe, and when he's idle for 5+ hours that late at night with no away message saying where he is, I kind of worry something bad happened because he's not usually out that late. :unsure: (It turns out he had gone to the game room and to a movie with a some friends, and then ended up hanging out in one of their rooms talking for awhile.)

Hope you called your father.

Your day was one I would not want to repeat. Hope that never happens again.

Of course, you will have others, but yesterday seemed not to end. At least it

ended on a positive not. Glad Phil is okay.

I called home earlier today, but dad was visiting some friends in the hospital. Mom said she'd tell dad to call me when he got home, but he never called. <_< I'll try again tomorrow. And the part of yesterday being out with my friends for Marius' birthday was still fun, so the day wasn't all bad. Today was mostly alright until the end of the day when a former guildie on maplestory essentially deceived me for his own personal gain. When I get the chance, I'm going to defame him. :angry2:

In better news, I now have plans to bring Phil down here to NJ for a weekend, and we're gonna go to 6 Flags. ^_^ Mom gave me the idea to see if I can get him take a bus into a city that would be on my way up to his college, which would effectively take out about 4 hours of driving time that day. He's a bit wary of taking the bus by himself though (he's never done it before), so I'm going to see if I can get my sister (who has done it before) to go with him (it would make the drive for mom to come get her for the weekend about 2 hours shorter in total). So that would be awesome, because it would make my driving time closer to 6 hours instead of 10 on the Friday. To drop him off back at his college, I plan to bring him back Sunday afternoon, stay there overnight, and come back here Monday morning like I did before.

Oh also, you might be wondering why dad's friends are in the hospital. From what I gathered from what mom said, a bunch of them were going flying, and I guess two of them were in one airplane (presumably an ultralight), and I guess shortly after takeoff they lost the engine, or something. And instead of going straight back down to land, they thought they had enough air time to loop around first (which, had they had enough air time, would have been safer). However, they didn't and landed in the trees, and then on the ground. So one has a broken ankle and the other has two broken legs, or such was the estimate last I heard. >_< (for the record, my dad is fine, it's just his friends that crashed) So yeah, that's not fun.

I called home earlier today, but dad was visiting some friends in the hospital. Mom said she'd tell dad to call me when he got home, but he never called. <_ i try again tomorrow. and the part of yesterday being out with my friends for marius birthday was still fun so day wasn all bad. today mostly alright until end when a former guildie on maplestory essentially deceived me his own personal gain. get chance going to defame him. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_angry.png" alt=":angry2:">

In better news, I now have plans to bring Phil down here to NJ for a weekend, and we're gonna go to 6 Flags. ^_^ Mom gave me the idea to see if I can get him take a bus into a city that would be on my way up to his college, which would effectively take out about 4 hours of driving time that day. He's a bit wary of taking the bus by himself though (he's never done it before), so I'm going to see if I can get my sister (who has done it before) to go with him (it would make the drive for mom to come get her for the weekend about 2 hours shorter in total). So that would be awesome, because it would make my driving time closer to 6 hours instead of 10 on the Friday. To drop him off back at his college, I plan to bring him back Sunday afternoon, stay there overnight, and come back here Monday morning like I did before.

Oh also, you might be wondering why dad's friends are in the hospital. From what I gathered from what mom said, a bunch of them were going flying, and I guess two of them were in one airplane (presumably an ultralight), and I guess shortly after takeoff they lost the engine, or something. And instead of going straight back down to land, they thought they had enough air time to loop around first (which, had they had enough air time, would have been safer). However, they didn't and landed in the trees, and then on the ground. So one has a broken ankle and the other has two broken legs, or such was the estimate last I heard. >_

Good to hear your father's flying friends are not seriously hurt. One thing they teach you in flying, on take-off it is always better to pick a spot straight ahead and you almost never have enough altitude and speed to make a 180 degree turn and land back on the airfield. Those trees had to really hurt.

The idea of getting your sister to ride the bus with Phil is genius!!! Once he does it, then the next time will seem like a non-event. Hope the weekend Phil makes it down works out great. I know you are getting excited about this.

As for that guildie on maplestory... turn about is fair play. Go for it!

I called home earlier today, but dad was visiting some friends in the hospital. Mom said she'd tell dad to call me when he got home, but he never called. <_< I'll try again tomorrow. And the part of yesterday being out with my friends for Marius' birthday was still fun, so the day wasn't all bad. Today was mostly alright until the end of the day when a former guildie on maplestory essentially deceived me for his own personal gain. When I get the chance, I'm going to defame him. :angry2:

Oh also, you might be wondering why dad's friends are in the hospital. From what I gathered from what mom said, a bunch of them were going flying, and I guess two of them were in one airplane (presumably an ultralight), and I guess shortly after takeoff they lost the engine, or something. And instead of going straight back down to land, they thought they had enough air time to loop around first (which, had they had enough air time, would have been safer). However, they didn't and landed in the trees, and then on the ground. So one has a broken ankle and the other has two broken legs, or such was the estimate last I heard. >_< (for the record, my dad is fine, it's just his friends that crashed) So yeah, that's not fun.

Good to hear your father's flying friends are not seriously hurt. One thing they teach you in flying, on take-off it is always better to pick a spot straight ahead and you almost never have enough altitude and speed to make a 180 degree turn and land back on the airfield. Those trees had to really hurt.

The idea of getting your sister to ride the bus with Phil is genius!!! Once he does it, then the next time will seem like a non-event. Hope the weekend Phil makes it down works out great. I know you are getting excited about this.

oh, I'm very excited about Phil coming over here. The next two weeks are going to drag on lol. I just hope we can get the financial aid stuff sorted out, because last I checked, I don't have guest passes for food because of it. And I have not yet found the guy I want to defame, although I was fairly busy yesterday and wasn't on much. Phil, however, said he had also been checking periodically, and had not seen him (I think Phil was almost as angry as I was when I told him what happened, and also wants to defame him. He also said that if they could do player vs. player, he would kick his butt, in not so friendly terms. :rolleyes: (In maple story, you can't hurt other players, you can only do damage to monsters. There's a quest that's an exception to this rule, but both Phil and the guy that lied to me are too high level for it.) I think it's really cute that Phil wants to stick up for me like that.)

I called home earlier today, but dad was visiting some friends in the hospital. Mom said she'd tell dad to call me when he got home, but he never called. <_ i try again tomorrow. and the part of yesterday being out with my friends for marius birthday was still fun so day wasn all bad. today mostly alright until end when a former guildie on maplestory essentially deceived me his own personal gain. get chance going to defame him. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_angry.png" alt=":angry2:">

Oh also, you might be wondering why dad's friends are in the hospital. From what I gathered from what mom said, a bunch of them were going flying, and I guess two of them were in one airplane (presumably an ultralight), and I guess shortly after takeoff they lost the engine, or something. And instead of going straight back down to land, they thought they had enough air time to loop around first (which, had they had enough air time, would have been safer). However, they didn't and landed in the trees, and then on the ground. So one has a broken ankle and the other has two broken legs, or such was the estimate last I heard. >_

oh, I'm very excited about Phil coming over here. The next two weeks are going to drag on lol. I just hope we can get the financial aid stuff sorted out, because last I checked, I don't have guest passes for food because of it. And I have not yet found the guy I want to defame, although I was fairly busy yesterday and wasn't on much. Phil, however, said he had also been checking periodically, and had not seen him (I think Phil was almost as angry as I was when I told him what happened, and also wants to defame him. He also said that if they could do player vs. player, he would kick his butt, in not so friendly terms. :rolleyes: (In maple story, you can't hurt other players, you can only do damage to monsters. There's a quest that's an exception to this rule, but both Phil and the guy that lied to me are too high level for it.) I think it's really cute that Phil wants to stick up for me like that.)

Phil! What a hero!!!!

lol :lol: Yeah, Phil's pretty awesome. He's willing and able to stick up for me and help me out with things, but while still understanding that I am more than capable of sticking up for and doing things myself, if that makes sense. Like, I know he's helping me because he love me and not because I'm in some way weaker, or something.

Anyways, power is out on the entire campus, so classes are canceled for the rest of the day. ^_^ And also, the internet still works (wired connection). So I get to be online until my computer battery dies. :lol:

lol :lol: Yeah, Phil's pretty awesome. He's willing and able to stick up for me and help me out with things, but while still understanding that I am more than capable of sticking up for and doing things myself, if that makes sense. Like, I know he's helping me because he love me and not because I'm in some way weaker, or something.

Anyways, power is out on the entire campus, so classes are canceled for the rest of the day. ^_^ And also, the internet still works (wired connection). So I get to be online until my computer battery dies. :lol:

That's great of Phil to know exactly how to assist you, but not take anything away from who you are. Sounds perfect! :D

That's great of Phil to know exactly how to assist you, but not take anything away from who you are. Sounds perfect! :D

Mmhmm. ^_^

Scores for the exam I took yesterday were posted online this morning. Class average was 62.3% I got 90%. Highest grade in the class. ^_^ Next highest was 86.3%, I think. So I'm happy about that. ^_^

*round of applause*

Congratulations on your success !!!!!!!!!!!!

That is absolutely phenomenal!!! You should be so proud of yourself.

Scores for the exam I took yesterday were posted online this morning. Class average was 62.3% I got 90%. Highest grade in the class. ^_^ Next highest was 86.3%, I think. So I'm happy about that. ^_^

*round of applause*

lol thank you! :D Although I'm not sure if that's more of a reflection on me, or a reflection of my classmates. :rolleyes:

*round of applause*

lol thank you! :D Although I'm not sure if that's more of a reflection on me, or a reflection of my classmates. :rolleyes:

More of a reflection on you. You could have been one or two points ahead of the class average, instead you were 27.7 points ahead of the class average. AND... tiy were 3.7 points ahead of the second guy.

*round of applause*

More of a reflection on you. You could have been one or two points ahead of the class average, instead you were 27.7 points ahead of the class average. AND... tiy were 3.7 points ahead of the second guy.

Yes, but it's also possible that the rest of my class is stupid. o.O Although, there was a fair amount of biology in that test, which I already know, but the other people in my class might not have been as familiar with.

Today I went out shopping with Lara and her friend Kyra. Aside from the groceries and cat costume pieces I needed (it should not be that hard to find a simple cat tail and ears), I also got a pair of dress shoes I can wear to the formal ball at the anime convention in two weeks. ^_^

*round of applause*

Yes, but it's also possible that the rest of my class is stupid. o.O Although, there was a fair amount of biology in that test, which I already know, but the other people in my class might not have been as familiar with.

Today I went out shopping with Lara and her friend Kyra. Aside from the groceries and cat costume pieces I needed (it should not be that hard to find a simple cat tail and ears), I also got a pair of dress shoes I can wear to the formal ball at the anime convention in two weeks. ^_^

Fun! Shopping for costumes only mean that Halloween is just around the corner.

You are quite intelligent and sometimes you forget that aspect of things. :lol:

*round of applause*

Oh I know I'm intelligent, I just don't usually beat out an entire class by that much, so I figure there are other factors involved. And yeah, Halloween is coming up quick. And coming up even quicker: only one week until I see Phil!!!! ^_^ We're going to 6 Flags, and fright fest is going to be happening, so I'm half debating wearing my cat costume there just for fun. :lol:

*round of applause*

Oh I know I'm intelligent, I just don't usually beat out an entire class by that much, so I figure there are other factors involved. And yeah, Halloween is coming up quick. And coming up even quicker: only one week until I see Phil!!!! ^_^ We're going to 6 Flags, and fright fest is going to be happening, so I'm half debating wearing my cat costume there just for fun. :lol:

Definitely wear your cat costume! How much fun is that!!!!! You are counting the days until you see Phil, so I know you are excited. 6 Flags and the fright fest will be great fun.

*round of applause*

Definitely wear your cat costume! How much fun is that!!!!! You are counting the days until you see Phil, so I know you are excited. 6 Flags and the fright fest will be great fun.

I think there's a Girl Scout trip to go to 6 Flags for the fright thing...

~Liz

Scores for the exam I took yesterday were posted online this morning. Class average was 62.3% I got 90%. Highest grade in the class. Next highest was 86.3%, I think. So I'm happy about that.

*round of applause*

lol thank you! :D Although I'm not sure if that's more of a reflection on me, or a reflection of my classmates.

Yes, but it's also possible that the rest of my class is stupid. Although, there was a fair amount of biology in that test, which I already know, but the other people in my class might not have been as familiar with.

~Liz

:o:o:o

Perhaps you will see each other!

You will know Jesusfreak in her cat costume, but she won't know you!

Scores for the exam I took yesterday were posted online this morning. Class average was 62.3% I got 90%. Highest grade in the class. Next highest was 86.3%, I think. So I'm happy about that.

*round of applause*

lol thank you! :D Although I'm not sure if that's more of a reflection on me, or a reflection of my classmates.

Yes, but it's also possible that the rest of my class is stupid. Although, there was a fair amount of biology in that test, which I already know, but the other people in my class might not have been as familiar with.

~Liz

I think there is some sort of girl scout thing that day, but there's events going on every weekend. I'm actually thinking at this point of maybe wearing the shirt and corset from my ren faire costume and some green pants that tie at the ankles and calling myself a pirate. :lol:

*round of applause*

~Liz

I don't know if I'm going, but it was an offered trip in our big book of activities in the area...

~Liz

*round of applause*

~Liz

I think there is some sort of girl scout thing that day, but there's events going on every weekend. I'm actually thinking at this point of maybe wearing the shirt and corset from my ren faire costume and some green pants that tie at the ankles and calling myself a pirate. :lol:

- Kat - will be jealous! :lol:

So, looks like we have a potential change of plans for this weekend. >_< Apparently Phil's grandparents said they might be visiting him this weekend (it's family weekend, apparently). He said he tried to tell them he had plans, but they cut him off. But they're not sure, and he won't know until probably wednesday or thursday. My first reaction was that I wasn't going to be able to see him this weekend, and that almost had me in tears, but then my "make it work" instinct kicked in. If Phil's grandparents come to visit, it'll just be for part of one day, not the whole weekend. I can go up to his college and hang out there, and then go hang out with Jenny when they're around. And we could even go to the 6 Flags in CT on the day they don't visit, which wouldn't be the same, but if I stop at home and get my coupon book, I can get him in for free I think, and we can go to 6 Flags in NJ another weekend. And of course, there's a chance that his grandparents won't visit, and he can come down here as planned. And Jenny agreed to take the bus into a city with him to cut out 4 hours of driving time if that's the case. (whether she goes home or not will depend on what Phil does). So either way, barring things like medical emergencies, I will see him this weekend either way.

So, looks like we have a potential change of plans for this weekend. >_< Apparently Phil's grandparents said they might be visiting him this weekend (it's family weekend, apparently). He said he tried to tell them he had plans, but they cut him off. But they're not sure, and he won't know until probably wednesday or thursday. My first reaction was that I wasn't going to be able to see him this weekend, and that almost had me in tears, but then my "make it work" instinct kicked in. If Phil's grandparents come to visit, it'll just be for part of one day, not the whole weekend. I can go up to his college and hang out there, and then go hang out with Jenny when they're around. And we could even go to the 6 Flags in CT on the day they don't visit, which wouldn't be the same, but if I stop at home and get my coupon book, I can get him in for free I think, and we can go to 6 Flags in NJ another weekend. And of course, there's a chance that his grandparents won't visit, and he can come down here as planned. And Jenny agreed to take the bus into a city with him to cut out 4 hours of driving time if that's the case. (whether she goes home or not will depend on what Phil does). So either way, barring things like medical emergencies, I will see him this weekend either way.

I like your alternative plan. :D Great thinking!!!!!

Let us know how it works out.

lol I like it too, although I'd prefer not having to use it. :rolleyes: But yeah, Phil and I joke around a lot about how stubborn he is, so now I get to joke around with him that I'm stubborn too. :D

So, looks like we have a potential change of plans for this weekend. >_

I like your alternative plan. :D Great thinking!!!!!

Let us know how it works out.

lol I like it too, although I'd prefer not having to use it. :rolleyes: But yeah, Phil and I joke around a lot about how stubborn he is, so now I get to joke around with him that I'm stubborn too. :D

Let's see what the grandparents do. :lol:

Okay, for this weekend, I will be going up to visit Phil in CT. We decided that the risk was too high that his grandparents would try to visit even if they said they weren't going to (they've been known to do things like that). And if his grandparents knew he was in NJ, they might take such actions as not letting him see me during summer and winter breaks, or even not letting him come back to school next semester. (They think that college should be entirely for studying, and don't realize that's only a part of it, and also don't realize Phil is nearly 20 years old and totally capable of making his own choices). So, because one weekend isn't worth 4+ months, I'll be going up there.

Okay, for this weekend, I will be going up to visit Phil in CT. We decided that the risk was too high that his grandparents would try to visit even if they said they weren't going to (they've been known to do things like that). And if his grandparents knew he was in NJ, they might take such actions as not letting him see me during summer and winter breaks, or even not letting him come back to school next semester. (They think that college should be entirely for studying, and don't realize that's only a part of it, and also don't realize Phil is nearly 20 years old and totally capable of making his own choices). So, because one weekend isn't worth 4+ months, I'll be going up there.

Have fun this weekend. If his grandparents do make a surprise visit, this will create far less problems. Great thinking!!!

Have fun this weekend. If his grandparents do make a surprise visit, this will create far less problems. Great thinking!!!

Yeah. It's still kinda sad because he really wanted to go to 6 flags down here, and I wanted him to meet some of my friends, but maybe we can do this some other weekend when it's highly unlikely that his grandparents won't try to visit or call. And also, the most important thing is going to happen regardless, which is me seeing him. ^_^

Now I just have to work on this take home exam. It's due Monday, so I effectively only have today to get it done. I emailed the professor and asked for an extension, but he hasn't replied yet. >_<

I *still* haven't gotten a reply from my professor. And my exam is nowhere near complete. After dinner, I was just totally unable to concentrate. I'm feeling oddly stressed today. >_< I guess I'm going to have to finish my exam while I'm with Phil.

I *still* haven't gotten a reply from my professor. And my exam is nowhere near complete. After dinner, I was just totally unable to concentrate. I'm feeling oddly stressed today. >_

Hopefully your professor will email you. Part of your stress is the excitement of getting to see Phil while having the exam hanging over your head.

So, my weekend was awesome as expected. ^_^ Phil's grandparents didn't come to visit, so I got to spend the entire weekend with him, and we went to 6 Flags last night. I also got a one day extension on my exam, so while I probably should have, I didn't have to work on it while I was with Phil. He was talking this weekend about maybe becoming a high school chemistry teacher, which I think is a great idea. As it is, his grades and understanding of course material isn't quite good enough for him to get a job doing any type of pharmacy research, but he understands basic chem perfectly. He's also really good at teaching things to people, and he seems to enjoy that. We were joking how fun it would be to teach in the same school district. :lol: And that's not only an amusing thought, but the fact that he said that suggests to me that he intends for us to be together as a couple so that would be possible. He also said this morning something along the lines of, "You know, I dated Steph for two years, and you for what, 6 months? I've had more fun with you in the past 6 months than the entire two years I was dating her." (He often jokingly says, "you're no fun," usually after he makes some joke about him doing something stupid/illegal/suicidal and I tell him to not do that. Like, "I'll drive!" "That's illegal." "You're no fun." He's very sarcastic, it's amusing. :lol: And he's generally very good about suffixing most of his sarcasm with "I'm kidding," especially if I look at him funny, because I don't always pick up on sarcasm and tend to react as if he's serious even if I'm pretty sure he's just joking around.) Anyways, that comment about him having more fun with me in six months than with Steph in two years made me really happy. Not like in a "oh good I'm better than his ex" sense, but in a sense that he really enjoys being with me, and apparently I don't stink at being a girlfriend (so whoever said dating around is important for good "for experience" can eat their words). I think Phil is also realizing that he's pretty much part of the family now. I stopped at home on the way up to pick up some things, and mom had made me, Jenny, and Phil each a giant box filled with candy and snack foods. ^_^ When I gave Phil his box, there were comments such as "Your mom is awesome" "Your mom is trying to make me fat" and "OMG DARK CHOCOLATE!" Actually, mom is trying to make *me* fat (not really, but she freaked out when she saw me because I'm apparently a lot skinnier than the last time she saw me.)

Anyways, I need to consume lots of candy so I can be awake enough to get this stupid take-home exam done.

What a great post! Glad your weekend was phenomenal!!!! And you even got to go to 6 Flags for a bit.

As for the statement, 'people need dating experience', you are so right... it is just nonsense. I think something tells you when you have met the 'right' person. Phil seems like the perfect guy for you and you for him. You both sound like you have such a great relationship. From the beginning you were friends and it has grown into so much more.

Not too much candy... you are already too excited to focus on your work. Sugar will not help in the focus department. :lol:

Good luck getting the exam done.

What a great post! Glad your weekend was phenomenal!!!! And you even got to go to 6 Flags for a bit.

As for the statement, 'people need dating experience', you are so right... it is just nonsense. I think something tells you when you have met the 'right' person. Phil seems like the perfect guy for you and you for him. You both sound like you have such a great relationship. From the beginning you were friends and it has grown into so much more.

Not too much candy... you are already too excited to focus on your work. Sugar will not help in the focus department. :lol:

Good luck getting the exam done.

Yeah, although it takes time for you to fully come to the conclusion that someone is the "right" person. Like it was almost an entire year before I even had feelings for Phil. And then it took awhile after that before I thought a relationship was a good idea. And now, almost 6 months into our relationship, I've come to the conclusion that Phil is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I think there's a good chance he's come to the same conclusion about me. And that's exciting. ^_^ Now we just have to wait for him to do something about it..... :rolleyes:

As for the candy, it might not help with concentration, but it will help with staying awake. I got less than 6 hours of sleep last night and drove for 5 hours today. I'm exhausted.

Oh, addition to the comment Phil made: He and his ex went to the same high school and college. They saw each other almost every day. Half of my relationship with Phil has been long distance. And he still says he's had more fun with me in that time than two years of constantly being around his ex. That's just...wow.

Oh, addition to the comment Phil made: He and his ex went to the same high school and college. They saw each other almost every day. Half of my relationship with Phil has been long distance. And he still says he's had more fun with me in that time than two years of constantly being around his ex. That's just...wow.

Yes... I had forgotten to mention that. You have made more of an impact on Phil in one quarter the time of his ex. Yippee!!!!!

Yes... I had forgotten to mention that. You have made more of an impact on Phil in one quarter the time of his ex. Yippee!!!!!

Yeah. It's a good feeling knowing that I'm doing something right. And it makes me happy knowing I can make him happy too, especially since much of his childhood wasn't very happy. Like a week or so ago, he was telling me what his childhood was like, and I said something to the effect of, "Well, at least now that part of your life is over and you can look forward to better times." And he said, "Yeah, I can thanks to you." I'm so used to me being happy having him in my life, I forget how happy it makes him that I'm in his.

Yeah. It's a good feeling knowing that I'm doing something right. And it makes me happy knowing I can make him happy too, especially since much of his childhood wasn't very happy. Like a week or so ago, he was telling me what his childhood was like, and I said something to the effect of, "Well, at least now that part of your life is over and you can look forward to better times." And he said, "Yeah, I can thanks to you." I'm so used to me being happy having him in my life, I forget how happy it makes him that I'm in his.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Things have been insane lately. I had an exam yesterday and the day before. On Monday, I found out I need to register for classes on Friday (tomorrow). So I had to scramble and get that done. I'm up early today because I have an advising appointment so my adviser can greenlight me so I can register on Friday. And of course, registration starts at 4:30, which is when I was planning on being on the road to Phil's college. So I'm going to have to delay my departure so I can register (I want to register ASAP because some of the classes I want fill up super fast). After I do that, I head out to visit Phil (I need to stop at the gas station to put air in one of the tires since it looks low). I'm assuming he'll want to go to sleep earlyish because there's the ballroom competition on Saturday. Then Sunday night we're going out to a restaurant to celebrate Dad's birthday (which is actually today, so I need to call him later). Add to this the fact that I'm probably getting sick, and likely hormones. :wacko:

Oh also, I got my Praxis II scores on Tuesday. Possible score range is from 100-200, average was I think 151-176, and passing was 141. I got 199 :D

And now I'm all greenlit and ready and able to register for my classes. ^_^ So now I can finally relax for awhile. All that's left is packing, actually registering, and then driving up to CT for the weekend.

Congratulations on your Praxis score!!! You did fantastic!!!

Sorry to hear that things have been so insane. I'm sure you just dislike having to register when you were going to be heading up to see Phil.

At least your advisor has greenlighted you and hopefully the registration will go fast. Too bad it couldn't be done on line. That would work.

They should do it like we do our various schedules.

Just woke up and I need coffee... talk to you later.

Sorry to hear that things have been so insane. I'm sure you just dislike having to register when you were going to be heading up to see Phil.

At least your advisor has greenlighted you and hopefully the registration will go fast. Too bad it couldn't be done on line. That would work.

I am going to be registering online, but registration starts at 4:30, and I was supposed to be driving then, and I'm not sure I'd be able to find free public wireless where I could get online to register while I'm on the road. I have to register for my ELD courses in person, but I'm not worried about them filling up.

I am going to be registering online, but registration starts at 4:30, and I was supposed to be driving then, and I'm not sure I'd be able to find free public wireless where I could get online to register while I'm on the road. I have to register for my ELD courses in person, but I'm not worried about them filling up.

:lol::lol::lol:

Now that's different. I can tell you all the places that I know that have free and pay wireless.

Krystals, the hamburger place, but you have to buy something. I usually buy a small coffee.

McAllister delis have free wireless and you don't even have to buy something. Of course when you sit down at the table someone will walk over to you as ask if you want anything, so I feel more comfortable with a cup of coffee in front of me.

If there is a mall with an Apple Store, you can use their free wireless and their computers.

Most hotels have free wireless in the lobby. You just park, walk in, sit down in the lobby and turn on your laptop.

Starbucks, but you have to either have T-mobile or you have to pay $9.95 for 24 hour usage. (A total rip-off, especially when you are paying for a super macchiato pumpkin latte with whipped cream which costs more than one of your courses.)

A number of Dunkin Donuts have free wireless, but there is no way to know which ones have it and which ones don't.

Borders and Books a Million have free wireless and Barnes and Noble uses the T-mobile.

All airports have wireless, but most charge you 3 or 4 dollars for 2 or 3 hours usage.

Those are just for starters.

Anyway, stress-wise, you would probably be better off just postponing your drive until you get your courses registered, unless you all have Krystals in your area. That is one place I always look for on the road for free wireless.

Now that's different. I can tell you all the places that I know that have free and pay wireless.

Krystals, the hamburger place, but you have to buy something. I usually buy a small coffee.

McAllister delis have free wireless and you don't even have to buy something. Of course when you sit down at the table someone will walk over to you as ask if you want anything, so I feel more comfortable with a cup of coffee in front of me.

If there is a mall with an Apple Store, you can use their free wireless and their computers.

Most hotels have free wireless in the lobby. You just park, walk in, sit down in the lobby and turn on your laptop.

Starbucks, but you have to either have T-mobile or you have to pay $9.95 for 24 hour usage. (A total rip-off, especially when you are paying for a super macchiato pumpkin latte with whipped cream which costs more than one of your courses.)

A number of Dunkin Donuts have free wireless, but there is no way to know which ones have it and which ones don't.

Borders and Books a Million have free wireless and Barnes and Noble uses the T-mobile.

All airports have wireless, but most charge you 3 or 4 dollars for 2 or 3 hours usage.

Anyway, stress-wise, you would probably be better off just postponing your drive until you get your courses registered, unless you all have Krystals in your area. That is one place I always look for on the road for free wireless.

Never seen a Krystals before. Most of those places I either don't know where they are on my route, they charge money, or they're too far away on my route. (There is an Apple store I use over the summer when I'm at camp for free wireless in a mall I drive past, but I'll be passing it a half hour later than I want to register). So yeah, I'm sticking around until I'm done with registration.

Never seen a Krystals before. Most of those places I either don't know where they are on my route, they charge money, or they're too far away on my route. (There is an Apple store I use over the summer when I'm at camp for free wireless in a mall I drive past, but I'll be passing it a half hour later than I want to register). So yeah, I'm sticking around until I'm done with registration.

Make a stop at my house! :)

:lol: That would work... if you were home. With your schedule it seems like you are always at school. :lol:

:lol: That would work... if you were home. With your schedule it seems like you are always at school. :lol:

Very true. Today I was there from 7:25 A.M. to 6:15 P.M.

Tomorrow will likely be the same, possibly till 9 P.M.

Haha sounds like me when I was in high school some days. XD Also, I have no idea where you live, and doubt any parents in their right mind would be okay with some 20-year-old they've never met randomly showing up at your house to use their internet for 15 minutes. :lol: (at least if I had kids I wouldn't be cool with it lol)

Haha sounds like me when I was in high school some days. XD Also, I have no idea where you live, and doubt any parents in their right mind would be okay with some 20-year-old they've never met randomly showing up at your house to use their internet for 15 minutes. :lol: (at least if I had kids I wouldn't be cool with it lol)

You can park outside and use the wireless. I won't mind.

It'd be funny if you actually did have to pass near my house.

Haha. XD I think I'd be....wait, can I list major highways that stretch across large spaces?

Haha. XD I think I'd be....wait, can I list major highways that stretch across large spaces?

Sure. I don't believe anyone would be able to find you. :lol:

Probably not while I'm driving lol. And if they did there's not much they could do about it except follow me, and even then the places I'd stop are either highly populated or my house, where there are guns, that both my parents know how to use. :rolleyes: Anyways, around the time I need to register, I'd be somewhere on 206 or 287. (because I'm a noob and don't want to deal with the GWB; Tappan Zee Bridge FTW).

Probably not while I'm driving lol. And if they did there's not much they could do about it except follow me, and even then the places I'd stop are either highly populated or my house, where there are guns, that both my parents know how to use. :rolleyes: Anyways, around the time I need to register, I'd be somewhere on 206 or 287. (because I'm a noob and don't want to deal with the GWB; Tappan Zee Bridge FTW).

Some of those bridges can be intimidating... especially if you are the one driving and navigating. :lol:

The tunnel in Boston can really be a bear... there are a variety of fork left, fork right type things and you must be in the correct lane or else you have just gone in the totally wrong direction. The cool thing about the Boston tunnel is that when you are under land, the tiles are white with brown lines and when you go under water the tiles now are white with blue lines. That is very cool.

You didn't tell me... do you have Krystal's up there?

:lol:

Sure. I don't believe anyone would be able to find you.

Some of those bridges can be intimidating... especially if you are the one driving and navigating.

The tunnel in Boston can really be a bear... there are a variety of fork left, fork right type things and you must be in the correct lane or else you have just gone in the totally wrong direction. The cool thing about the Boston tunnel is that when you are under land, the tiles are white with brown lines and when you go under water the tiles now are white with blue lines. That is very cool.

You didn't tell me... do you have Krystal's up there?

Ooh....exit only lanes. Those are no fun, especially when they're poorly marked. Although the worst is when the sun hits the windshield at such an angle that you can't see ANYTHING. It can be quite frightening. That's neat about the Boston tunnel. When we went to AnimeUSA (which was near DC), I was able to see the driver's GPS navigation system, and saw blue (which represented water) around our road when we went through the tunnel. I think I might have been the only one on the bus that knew we were under water. :lol: And nope, no Krystal's here. At least not that I remember seeing.

Oh yeah my weekend. It was fun. ^_^ I registered for my classes just fine. Oh crap. I still need to register for my ELD classes. I totally forgot about those. :blink: I guess I'll have to do that tomorrow. Anyways. The other classes were registered for perfectly fine and all. I got to Phil's college pretty late, and then we all got up at 4am for the ballroom competition, which was fun times. I took over 300 pictures I think, I still need to go through them. Phil wasn't in a great mood towards the end of the day though since he was so tired. And now, I have to go to class, so I will type more later.

Okay, the rest of my weekend: Ballroom competition. Looooong day. My parents and grandma came, as well as Phil's gram, sister, and sister's friend. And watching Phil dance is always fun. Also, he looked *really* good all dressed up for the competition. ^_^ It was also insanely hot in the gymnasium where the comp took place, so when we finally got back to the room at the end of the day, we both immediately left to take showers. When I got back, I didn't see Phil, and asked Scott if I had actually beaten him back from the shower (I take long showers, but he was tired enough that it was possible that he had fallen asleep in the shower; he's done it before). He was actually sleeping though, I didn't see him at first because his bed was up so high. I just kind of laughed and went to bed myself. It was only about 8:30, but we were both exhausted. On Sunday we got up around noonish and just kind of lounged around the room until Dad called to tell us to head out for dinner. So we got dressed and got ahold of Jenny and got giftwrap for Dad's birthday present and drove down to our town to go out to dinner, which was fun. We stopped at home first, where I was able to pick up the back seat for the minivan, as well as my winter boots and coat. On the way back from dinner, we stopped at Phil's house so he could pick up some water and other things his gram forgot to give him at the comp. When we got back, I had to do my homework, and then we just kinda sat around for awhile before finally going to bed at like 1:30am. Neither one of us got much sleep, and we got up at 5:45am because I had to leave to come back here. The drive back wasn't too bad, but I now know that driving for more hours than I've slept in the past 24 hours is probably not the brightest thing I've done recently. I didn't hit anything or get beeped at, but my response time was definitely not what it should have been. I grabbed some coffee at starbucks on the way back from parking the car, and then relaxed for a bit before going to class, and then took a nap before dinner, where I got more coffee. :rolleyes: And now I'm back and relaxing a bit, and talking to Phil who's in a bad mood again because he's over tired. My roomie is also in a bad mood today, because she just found out that her account somehow has negative money in it. o.O I think I'll be going to bed early today.