My place. :)

Jesusfreak

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am glad to see you have created a topic.  This is terrific!  Now you can keep us up to date with you.  When you stop by, we will be able to hear of your life and you will be able to catch up on ours.  Thanks for making this! :D

Since I haven't been around much, I figured I'd make this as a universal place to get in touch. So if you've been meaning to say something to me, say it here! I'll check this as often as I remember.  :upside:

Umm, Hi, I dont know you but I would like too....

Okay. :) Just take a look at any topic I created, and flip through the posts. The name says it all.  :upside:  :roll

I got my driver's permit! Yay! :upside:

:D Congratulations on passing 2500 posts!  As for the driver's license.. :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  what state did you say you live in?? ?? ?? ?? ?? New Jersey or New York.  For your home state, I will get extra insurance when I drive there. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  J/K.  Seriously, congratulations.  You will now really start to have fun! :D

:D Congratulations on passing 2500 posts!  As for the driver's license.. :eek  what state did you say you live in?? ?? ?? ?? ?? New Jersey or New York.  For your home state, I will get extra insurance when I drive there. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  J/K.  Seriously, congratulations.  You will now really start to have fun! :D

:P Thanks! I live in Connecticut, but I spend the summer in New York. I only have my permit, it will be awhile before I get my liscence.

:D Congratulations on passing 2500 posts!  As for the driver's license.. :eek  what state did you say you live in?? ?? ?? ?? ?? New Jersey or New York.  For your home state, I will get extra insurance when I drive there. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  J/K.  Seriously, congratulations.  You will now really start to have fun! :D

:P Thanks! I live in Connecticut, but I spend the summer in New York. I only have my permit, it will be awhile before I get my liscence.

Yeah connecticut has this thing where you have to wait 4 months after your permit before you can get a license  :angry:

But at least you can still practice during then  :upside:

OH NO!!!  I have lots of relatives in Connecticut!  I will tell them to watch out, Jesusfreak has her permit! :laughing  :laughing  

This is just a note to let you know that Sleepover Fanatic 52 is wandering around.  I have told her about your topic.  I will direct her here is she gets lost! :D

Guest Honey3

Hi!!! :)) I was wondering if I could b ur apprentence 4 the decoy and replacment sanity shop. :))

:dixie

Hi!!! :)) I was wondering if I could b ur apprentence 4 the decoy and replacment sanity shop. :))

:dixie

Oh you are so smart!  What a fantastic idea.  Why didn't I think of this...duh. :upside:  :P  :upside:

I come on when I can. *points to siggy* I'm gone for most of the summer, remember? As for the friend requests, I'm everyone's friend! So yeah that means you and you and you..... Honey, I'd love to have you as my apprentice! MW, I was kinda hoping you'd be willing to take my replacememnt sanity company as a branch of your own, maybe Honey could be president of that branch?  ???  Yeah, I'm 16, funny, most people think I'm older. :P Yeah I've seen SF52 around, maybe she'll come over here eventually.  :upside:

I come on when I can. *points to siggy* I'm gone for most of the summer, remember? As for the friend requests, I'm everyone's friend! So yeah that means you and you and you..... Honey, I'd love to have you as my apprentice! MW, I was kinda hoping you'd be willing to take my replacememnt sanity company as a branch of your own, maybe Honey could be president of that branch?  ???  Yeah, I'm 16, funny, most people think I'm older. :P Yeah I've seen SF52 around, maybe she'll come over here eventually.  :upside:

Before you depart on holiday for the summer, Arkcher is interested in opening a store in decoy and replacement sanities.  I believe her topic is in Fuzzy as well.  She might want to work something out with you regarding your store. :D   Honey will be thrilled to hear that she you have accepted her as an apprentice. :D

I come on when I can. *points to siggy* I'm gone for most of the summer, remember? As for the friend requests, I'm everyone's friend! So yeah that means you and you and you..... Honey, I'd love to have you as my apprentice! MW, I was kinda hoping you'd be willing to take my replacememnt sanity company as a branch of your own, maybe Honey could be president of that branch?  ???  Yeah, I'm 16, funny, most people think I'm older. :P Yeah I've seen SF52 around, maybe she'll come over here eventually.  :upside:

Before you depart on holiday for the summer, Arkcher is interested in opening a store in decoy and replacement sanities.  I believe her topic is in Fuzzy as well.  She might want to work something out with you regarding your store. :D   Honey will be thrilled to hear that she you have accepted her as an apprentice. :D

I don't quite have the time to look for topics today, could you direct her over here? (Funny, I thought Arkcher was a boy 8) )

I don't quite have the time to look for topics today, could you direct her over here? (Funny, I thought Arkcher was a boy 8) )

:roll  :roll  Ooops, I did it again.  I meant "he".  My apologies.  Arkcher will be directed to come here. :D

:P Nice to see you all here? Arkcher, I know how you feel, a lot of people think I'm a guy.  8)

:eek You arent a guy?!-- i mean... n_n;; :roll You act to feminine, ya know... uh. yeah.

:P Nice to see you all here? Arkcher, I know how you feel, a lot of people think I'm a guy.  8)

:eek You arent a guy?!-- i mean... n_n;; :roll You act to feminine, ya know... uh. yeah.

lol :P Yeah I know, I'm not exactly the girliest of all girls. :upside:  What can I say? I live next to the woods and my mom had 5 brothers. :roll

lol :P Yeah I know, I'm not exactly the girliest of all girls. :upside:  What can I say? I live next to the woods and my mom had 5 brothers. :roll

yes, i understand not being the gitrliest of all girls.... i have never been one of them *points at a bunch of girly girls chatting about OMG boy this boy that eww look at their clothes* Anyways, 4th and 5th grade i hung out with boys, acted like a person who didn't care about bird poop or worms or not dressing nice. Now that was the un-girly days. They were so nice... now i have to at least care a bit... lol,ur probably not even close to that bad! if so, srry!

Yeah, when ever I'm with my friend ("tomboy") and there are all these girls in a group, I go, ok, time for the girly squeal! They stop telling secrets or what ever they were doing. *takes out frying pan for next time*

Yeah, when ever I'm with my friend ("tomboy") and there are all these girls in a group, I go, ok, time for the girly squeal! They stop telling secrets or what ever they were doing. *takes out frying pan for next time*

*takes out steel baseball bat* *creates a spirit wolf, for that is one of my abilities* *commands spirit wolf to follow Toto and bash those idiot girls who go silent when the tomboy comes by on the head with the bat and knock them out* That'll make them squeal.

They are very annoying. Even my old friends have turned into preps and posers. Oh well. They can just keep on blabbing about Hollister clothes, Abercrombie, whatever. I don't ware the Abercrombie logo, even though they have cool clothes, but because of their catalog. I ware what I want to ware, not what's cool!

They are very annoying. Even my old friends have turned into preps and posers. Oh well. They can just keep on blabbing about Hollister clothes, Abercrombie, whatever. I don't ware the Abercrombie logo, even though they have cool clothes, but because of their catalog. I ware what I want to ware, not what's cool!

Disturbing thought, This means you could go to school with only half your clothing on. 8) OR nothing. -shudders- n_n;

GOOD clothes, Arkcher. I'm modest. Very modest. I don't go dressing around like Brittany Spears. If I did, I would probably kill myself. *pukes at the thought* One of the popular girls wore a pair of Abermrombie shorts to school. About, 4 inches long from her hips. The Vice Principal caught her, and she didn't get any punishment. Even though she was violating the dress code! Popular people get EVERYTHING! Citizen awards, world domination, EVERYTHING! *stomps out of room*

GOOD clothes, Arkcher. I'm modest. Very modest. I don't go dressing around like Brittany Spears. If I did, I would probably kill myself. *pukes at the thought* One of the popular girls wore a pair of Abermrombie shorts to school. About, 4 inches long from her hips. The Vice Principal caught her, and she didn't get any punishment. Even though she was violating the dress code! Popular people get EVERYTHING! Citizen awards, world domination, EVERYTHING! *stomps out of room*

*thinks, world domination sounds nice*

Dont even get me going on bratney smears. o_O

You can clean up all that puke of yours though.

I greatly respect people who wear modest clothing, I'd NEVER want to be with someone who dresses immodestly. (Hint >_>; )

I greatly respect people who wear modest clothing, I'd NEVER want to be with someone who dresses immodestly. (Hint >_>; )

Oh, then you will not have a problem being seen with me.  My fur coat covers me from head to toe. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Oh, then you will not have a problem being seen with me.  My fur coat covers me from head to toe. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Well, Being about 8 inches tall, You wont have much a problem to begin with. (or however big hamsters are. o_O; i dont measure these things, Nor have i ever had a hamster.)

Well, Being about 8 inches tall, You wont have much a problem to begin with. (or however big hamsters are. o_O; i dont measure these things, Nor have i ever had a hamster.)

Eight inches or eight feet...  either way, I thought you would feel my dress code was within your policy. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

i am trying to have fun while posting and i am ant that  is why i make horatio get on to post all of everybodys topics...mostly mine though!!!! :roll

Well, I think that we both are having fun posting! :D

Now... get down to the Stories forum and continue writing your Silly Mr. Wigwig story! :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Eight inches or eight feet...  either way, I thought you would feel my dress code was within your policy. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Are you hinting toward something, horatio? 8)

*thinks, what could the hinting be for?*

-thinking,  :laughing HAH! :laughing -

*waits to see if Horatio comes*

Not a hint, more just a fact....  when every inch of your body is covered in fur, then I most definitely meet your dress code.  But, if you want to take me somewhere, I will hop in the helicopter and land in your front yard.  Just make sure that you let your parents know I am coming.

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up! :D

it wont let me challenge it says i have to post on the hd board to challenge and  did

This has been known for awhile, hopefully it will be fixed  :D

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

yay. if everyone else is happy, i am happy.

it wont let me challenge it says i have to post on the hd board to challenge and  did

I asked HampsterKing to try and reset you.  This is one of those things that should be fixed once the update is complete.  This and the automatic changing of the levels by the computer. :D   This will be great when the updates are complete. :D

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up! :D

Ill try but there is hardly anything to post to anymore...

yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to say...

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

*stunned!*

*grabs heart in disbelief*

This is a first.  I never would have thought that you would run out of things to say!

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

*stunned!*

This is a first.  I never would have thought that you would run out of things to say!

I ran out about a week ago

You, Moosey368 and Moneylover are making me very happy.  I love moderating.  My saying is:  If a mod has time to post, then you are not posting enough.  So therefore, you all are doing a great job.  Keep it up!

*stunned!*

yay! im figuring out what to say! (I just did!)

*stunned!*

yay! im figuring out what to say! (I just did!)

You and Horatio and Honey are the only ones that are really making me able to say stuff anymore, Arggghh That didnt make sence... :upside:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah and if anyone was wondering, I'm still alive, i've just been really really busy. I've got a bunch of tough and/or boring classes this quarter. Plus I've been away during most of my weekends. I'm going to be here this weekend. Columbus wasn't very nice, but he gives us a day off! ^_^:rolleyes:

You should almost have your license, haven't you had your learner's permit for a while now?  I have avoided driving in the Northeast for this reason. :lol:

lol yeah, I still need to work on the learning how to drive part. :P My dad's teaching me instead of driver's ed, and we both have bust schedules, so I haven't had much practice. Plus he's teaching me to drive stick first. :wacko: It's not easy.

lol yeah, I still need to work on the learning how to drive part. :P My dad's teaching me instead of driver's ed, and we both have bust schedules, so I haven't had much practice. Plus he's teaching me to drive stick first. :wacko: It's not easy.

Oh, I am so happy to hear you are learning stick. All my cars are stick. It is hard, but good for you! :D

BTW, a bust schedule, is that where everything is scheduled for the morning? :lol::lol:

Oh, I am so happy to hear you are learning stick.  All my cars are stick.  It is hard, but good for you! :D

BTW, a bust schedule, is that where everything is scheduled for the morning? :lol:  :lol:

Yeah it is. :wacko: But it's a good thing to know. As for the busy schedule, I have of course school and homework, and after school I've got something every day except Monday. Sunday I've got church and play practice. So let's see, all of the stuff I'm doing now: Student Senate, Interact Club, Chorus, Streets to Slopes, and church stuff. Yeah. It's fun though, and it's gonna help me get scholarships (which I need)

Yeah it is. :wacko: But it's a good thing to know. As for the busy schedule, I have of course school and homework, and after school I've got something every day except Monday. Sunday I've got church and play practice. So let's see, all of the stuff I'm doing now: Student Senate, Interact Club, Chorus, Streets to Slopes, and church stuff. Yeah. It's fun though, and it's gonna help me get scholarships (which I need)

WOW! Just reading your schedule is making me tired. Community service is excellent for helping to receive scholarships. With all that I am sure you will impress everyone. :D

WOW!  Just reading your schedule is making me tired.  Community service is excellent for helping to receive scholarships.  With all that I am sure you will impress everyone. :D

I'm hoping so. I'm going for national honors society too, and I'm taking SAT's in November.

Fantastic!  I will say prayers for you on having your best SAT test day ever!  I have lots of faith that you will be a tremendous success!!! :D

Thanks! It's gonna be wierd becuase they changed some stuff around, so it's gonna be different from my PSAT's of last year. I'm going to take the SAT's as many times as I can so I can send the best score to the colleges next year.

Thanks! It's gonna be wierd becuase they changed some stuff around, so it's gonna be different from my PSAT's of last year. I'm going to take the SAT's as many times as I can so I can send the best score to the colleges next year.

Great idea!

I thought so. :) I forget who told me to do that.... *yawns and looks at clock* Yeesh. I'm such an addict.  :rolleyes:  I gotta go to sleep. I'll chat with everyone tomorrow! :)

10 PM isn't that bad so don't worry. :)

Muahaha, I missed school today :lol: I love vacations.

10 PM isn't that bad so don't worry. :)

Muahaha, I missed school today  :lol: I love vacations.

Who doesn't? I like vacations, but I LOVE school. It is my home...and has been for the last 13 years. There is so much knowledge to be learned there. So much unknown. So much diversity! I cannot control my enthusiasm! I want to go back! I cannot wait till Monday!!

Who doesn't? I like vacations, but I LOVE school. It is my home...and has been for the last 13 years. There is so much knowledge to be learned there. So much unknown. So much diversity! I cannot control my enthusiasm! I want to go back! I cannot wait till Monday!!

You must be a very smart and conscientious student. I love to learn but I am a procrastinator and would wait until the very last possible minute to do my assignments. My actions made school stressful. :lol::lol: When I was prepared, I loved it.

You must be a very smart and conscientious student.  I love to learn but I am a procrastinator and would wait until the very last possible minute to do my assignments.  My actions made school stressful.  :lol:  :lol: When I was prepared, I loved it.

Yeah, I hate it when people say "I hate school. I wish there was no school and that there never was!".......

TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU! All that we have is done by people who went to school..............(With some exceptions..........)

I love school too, but I also tend to put things off.  :rolleyes:

No matter how hard my parents tried, they could not get me to jump on things right away. Unless of course it was something that I was really interested in, such as horseback riding or flying. :D

Yeah, I hate it when people say "I hate school. I wish there was no school and that there never was!".......

TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU! All that we have is done by people who went to school..............(With some exceptions..........)

What would really scare you are the statistics on the reading level of most of Americans.

:blink::unsure::huh::unsure::blink: You would not want to know.

Oh..that penguin only explods when I don't watch monty python. So, I suppose I won't watch FPBA. reading level? I read like 50 books this summer. :P And, only .1 percent of the US did better than I did on the state test. woo.

That really.........makes me steam.  When I was in sixth grade, my reading level was 11.4-13.8.

It has been in that general area ever since.

You can thank your parents for that. Usually it is the parents or a teacher who encourages kids to read. What a pity for the kids that don't. They are missing out on so much. :(

Yeah. My reading level is pretty high. What books do you read, Mega wolf? I prefer poem books but I also enjoy survival of the fittest books. (ie- Lord of the flies, The grapes of wrath, ect. ect.) Did you know the Harry potter series is only 4.3?

Yeah. My reading level is pretty high. What books do you read, Mega wolf? I prefer poem books but I also enjoy survival of the fittest books. (ie- Lord of the flies, The grapes of wrath, ect. ect.) Did you know the Harry potter series is only 4.3?

Really? I really didn't know that. I like to read books of adventure, anything that has intense parts. Or stuff with a lot of humor. Have you read You Don't Know Me?

That's depressing. Our Junior AP English has to read the HP books, and much of the curriculum is based on them. Now you know why I'm not in AP English. :rolleyes:

That's depressing. Our Junior AP English has to read the HP books, and much of the curriculum is based on them. Now you know why I'm not in AP English.  :rolleyes:

I thought they banned those in CT. If not, they banned them in my town at least.

Yeah, it's something like that. And no, unfortunately they haven't banned the HP books in all CT towns. I wish.  :rolleyes:

Curiosity question...

Why would you want them to ban books? Wouldn't you rather have the ability to choose whether or not to read the book as opposed to a politician banning a book? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
You get used to it. The only books they don't ban are those snobby, "sophisticated" works like Scarlet Letter. I don't think they like modern books very much.

Yeah, but there's something seriously wrong with the HP books. I can discuss this further if you want. :rolleyes: We took the star reading test in school the other day. Last I checked, I was 4th in the school. :)

Really? I really didn't know that. I like to read books of adventure, anything that has intense parts. Or stuff with a lot of humor. Have you read You Don't Know Me?

i used to read all sorts of books, but i just don't have much time anymore. i end up starting and never finnishing. so, i've started reading poetry, it's perfect since it's ussually short.

• 2 weeks later...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! 

You did great!!! :D

*does happy dance with Jesusfreak*

*poofs out of nowhere with a stereo*

It's a perfect time to get happy, get happy

It's a perfect time to get happy now

It's a perfect time to get happy now...

That song just fits everywhere doesn't it? :P

That song just fits everywhere doesn't it?  :P

*turns on a video* *the video happens to be of Jesse doing various activities like fishing and catching lotsa fish in a music video of the its a perfet time to get happy song thingy with a bunch of micicles and wolves eating them in the backround*

Hmm.... I wonder where I got that video from...

Not bragging, but my Bro got a 1560,  He is like, smart.  As for books, i like fantasy, mostly stuff by Piers Anthony.

Do you think that you would do a book review for us in the Book Club? It is in the Jokes, Riddles forum. It is the very first topic. Please write the title and author of your book, a short review of the book and please give it a one (worst) to five (best) Hampster rating.

Thank you so much. :D

• 3 weeks later...

That song just fits everywhere doesn't it?  :P

lol thanks! I do plan to take it again, to try and get the highest score possible. I'm only a junior after all, and I took the test with about 3 hours of sleep. :blink: So I think I can do better.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus was the son of a Jewish carpenter. He came to earth as a mear child to later die for your sins.

The Old testiment was only created in the time of Jesus. Later, the New Testiment was created. The Jews still only go by the New Testiment, even though a new testiment had been created. Christians go by the New and Old.