Hampsterdance Discussion Board

TGHL

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

*wonders if she could borrow Horatio's recipe to give to her little sister to see if she actually shuts up, and asks if crazy glu can be added 2 the recipe, lol*

Errr.  This sounds really familiar, only last time Mr. The Grim Hamster Lord was on the other side of things.  I'm sure that you are mistaken in thinking that Mr. The Grim Hamster Lord hates you, and I recommend you prevetn Silvia from seeing this, lest she should go ballistic.

:lol:  :rolleyes:  :blink:

I know, it seems as if I am either being hated/hating people on this site....

I'm assuming that that reads "Can you speak German?"

The answer to that question is a resounding "No"!!!

:)  :)  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :)  :P

Just French and English, with a bit of Spanish.

Or maybe it means "Can you speak Dutch?"

I know, it seems as if I am either being hated/hating people on this site....

*huggles TGHL*

I know, I need to stop barging in on topics and ruining whatever you're all talking about. Last time. Promise! -_-

Quenya? From LOTR? :huh:

Yeah. Like I said, it would be funny to, like, go up to people and say "LOVE IS A BIG HAPPY PUPPY!" in a language they don't understand and watch their reaction. Actually, it would be fun to watch their reaction if you said it in English...*shifty eyes*...

Yeah. Like I said, it would be funny to, like, go up to people and say "LOVE IS A BIG HAPPY PUPPY!" in a language they don't understand and watch their reaction. Actually, it would be fun to watch their reaction if you said it in English...*shifty eyes*...

Eveyone loves the shifty eyes....

We love you TGHL. 

BTW, I see that you have passed the 2000 mark.  Congratulations. :D

and 2 think i came here earlier that year, and i havent even posted 1,000 yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im working on it, watch out TGHL, im cumin 2 get u w/ a cakie 4 bait! muahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and 2 think i came here earlier that year, and i havent even posted 1,000 yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im working on it, watch out TGHL, im cumin 2 get u w/ a cakie 4 bait! muahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are close. You only have 228 to go. :D

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Heh, heh...

>_>

What do you mean what did you miss? You have never even been on this site before and you start acting as if you know everyone!

*puts TGHL in a straight jacket specifically designed for Phoenix birds*

You were new once. Please extend your best foot forward to our new poster! Skye is very nice and she is trying to make friends. :)

You know..There is such a thing as being nice fo once..It's where you be kind and courtias(sp?) to another human being for a change. :angry:

Being nice to another human being is defying Human nature because the only instinct to a true human being is to eradicate something that we see as inferior or a threat. So maybe before you come out with remarks like this one, maybe you should complentate what human nature is.

Edited by Horatio

You know..There is such a thing as being nice fo once..It's where you be kind and courtias(sp?) to another human being for a change. :angry:

1. You could be nice to TGHL for once too instead of being nice to everyone but him.

2. TGHL is normally nice its just that you and him don't get along very well.

3. TGHL is a phoenix.

4. It's spelled courteous I think.

5. There you go getting angry at him for something that wasn't even meant to be really rude. He was just wondering jeez.

I am going to ask that you both stop this please.  If you do not, I will ask HampsterKing to delete this topic.  Thank you so very much.

Ok I'll stop. But if the others don't I'll gladly cut their Infinite Cards for you.

Being nice to another human being is defying Human nature because the only instinct to a true human being is to eradicate something that we see as inferior or a threat. So maybe before you come out with remarks like this one, maybe you should complentate what human nature is.

Explain Florence Nightingail, Ghandi, ect.

Personally, i have never had the inclination to eradicate a fellow human, directly or indirectly.

All too true...

1. You could be nice to TGHL for once too instead of being nice to everyone but him.

2. TGHL is normally nice its just that you and him don't get along very well.

3. TGHL is a phoenix.

4. It's spelled courteous I think.

5. There you go getting angry at him for something that wasn't even meant to be really rude. He was just wondering jeez.

agreed. Yes it is courteous. Why is ML always so mean to The Grim Hamster Lord?

my friends hair is very polite .....it is more educated than i am. we name it jeffory.

*wonders if this is a good excuse*

That was my favorite one... in second grade....

it is my excuse now wen arguein wiv my sisters :D

Bush has won...how many idiots does it take to relect him? Obviously 52 million. My parents jobs are slipping.His new law has destroyed my family and soon my parents and all their friends jobs. War is not peace, why is Iraq so helpless?My friend is out there.He could die. He is destroying nature that we know.Is buisness really more important than mother nature? Has he REALLY given people jobs or made them lose them?

In final words...I HATE HIM

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!! I LOVE THE BUSHMAN!!!

*viri shields up to protect my wonderful mac while I think of an appropriate strategy*

Take all the viri and multiply them. Then send them back! We need your help in worldwarthree, us cheese people. Join our quest for truth, justice, and all that is pre shrunk and cottony! I mean, cheesey!

I like the green party cause my fovorite color is green!

(not really)

Personallllllllllllllllly i think that the us stinks and we should all move to japan! Except the non-anime/manga likers!

Edited by Horatio