Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Y'all, I'm Friendless Here!

BraceFace26

:) Hello! I have just started going here! Can someone be my friend? I don't know anyone, :(  So pleazz help :unsure:

TrainTrackMouth

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TrainTrackMouth... I like that!

I would love to be your friend. I need to help you on changing font color... at the end of whatever it is that you wanted a different color you need to close the tag... [/color] will make the color you selected work. :D

Since a lot of people responded, I shall answer them as they came in. :) I shall also do each a different colores (I speak a little espanol)

First, I shall answer Horatio. How do you say that? And where did you get if from? Or is it your REAL name? :)

Thank you for the color tips. I'm new here, so don't mind my mistakes. I shall fix them. I love how they have smileys here! Gracias again! (thank you)

Wow, there are a lot of fence-faces around here! (i got that from my friend! I have a lot of names) :-# there is a braces smiley! Wow, I am making more friends here than in my other rattie website! Sorry, we do not permit any names of websites. Horatio

That's funny, metal mouth honey2! I will have to add that one to my braces-name-mental-list. :rolleyes:

No, my name is, um, I can't tell ya cuz it's embaressing, and u wont beleive me :unsure: But I don't hate myself for having braces! What Are you smokin? that's just what i say when i don't understand, so don't be insulted, toto. ^_^

HI MEGA WOLF!! I LOVE WOLVES!!!!!! :wub:

I want to call you Vixen, not lee, so i hope you don't care !

SLISH!

SLASH!

BAM!

I HAVE KILLED THE SUGAR DRAGON!!!!!!!

Edited by Horatio

First, I shall answer Horatio. How do you say that? And where did you get if from? Or is it your REAL name?  :)

Thank you for the color tips. I'm new here, so don't mind my mistakes. I shall fix them. I love how they have smileys here! Gracias again! (thank you)

Yes, that is my real name. You pronounce it Hor (as in horror), a (long a) ti (she) o (long o).

Horaaaaaasheooooooo. :lol::lol::lol: My father gave me that name. I am a gold hamster, with a tiny bit of white and a tiny bit of black.

You did great with the color, it is perfect! :D

I want to call you Vixen, not lee, so i hope you don't care  ! 

SLISH!

SLASH!

BAM!

No, i don't mind. on one calls me Lee any way...

Yay, the sugar dragon has been slayed! Too bad that there are many more thousand sugar dragons...

I will search.............find...............and SLAY ALL THE SUGAR DRAGONS! Then we shall use their sugury blood my make my secret recipe of.......CHOCOLATE!! :lol:

I like that name. I wish I had an interesting name like Horatio, or Annamarie,

or AdeladaMarie, or something nice. My reall name is Halie, and that's not interesting at all. <_<

Yes, I love having internet friends, because even when I move, they are still there.

:)

I will search.............find...............and SLAY ALL THE SUGAR DRAGONS! Then we shall use their sugury blood my make my secret recipe of.......CHOCOLATE!! :lol:

or AdeladaMarie, or something nice. My reall name is Halie, and that's not interesting at all.  <_>

Yes, I love having internet friends, because even when I move, they are still there.

I think Halie is a beautiful name.

Glad you like internet friends, we will be here for you. Sorry to hear you had to move. Do you move quite often? :blink:

Since a lot of people responded, I shall answer them as they came in.  :) I shall also do each a different colores (I speak a little espanol) 

First, I shall answer Horatio. How do you say that? And where did you get if from? Or is it your REAL name?  :)

Wow, there are a lot of fence-faces around here! (i got that from my friend! I have a lot of names) :-# there is a braces smiley!  Wow, I am making more friends here than in my other rattie website! Sorry, we do not permit any names of websites.  Horatio

That's funny, metal mouth honey2! I will have to add that one to my braces-name-mental-list.  :rolleyes:

No, my name is, um, I can't tell ya cuz it's embaressing, and u wont beleive me    :unsure:  But I don't hate myself for having braces! What Are you smokin?  that's just what i say when i don't understand, so don't be insulted, toto.  ^_^ 

HI MEGA WOLF!! I LOVE WOLVES!!!!!! :wub:

I want to call you Vixen, not lee, so i hope you don't care  ! 

SLISH!

SLASH!

BAM!

Hey :(

I think Halie is a beautiful name. 

Glad you like internet friends, we will be here for you.  Sorry to hear you had to move.  Do you move quite often? :blink:

No, but I just moved from my home in Santa Maria, CA to here. I loved it in California, only an our away from beaches, quite near all my family, Iloved it. But then we had to move, because the weather was better in Utah, and all these other stupid reasons.

Yes, I like that name, it's just it doesn't reflect off my personality, because I'm a creative and different person. Thanx!

Oh!! I'm very much sorry! :o I should hav explained! You see, I had to go, then when I was about to go on and see your post, but then I had to go to school. I should have explained. I'm sooooooo embarrased! How stupid of me! :(

Truse? :unsure:

Oh!! I'm very much sorry!  :o I should hav explained! You see, I had to go, then when I was about to go on and see your post, but then I had to go to school. I should have explained. I'm sooooooo embarrased! How stupid of me! :(

Truse?  :unsure:

Aww, Its ok, Im just kidding. No reason to be sorry... :D

or AdeladaMarie, or something nice. My reall name is Halie, and that's not interesting at all.  <_<

Chocolate? If only we had cocoa dragons! :lol: I love your siggy! I'm glad I've had an impact on you! :D

Halie is a nice name. My actual name is Liandra (Lee-and-rah) but people usually call me Lee because it is eaiser to remember :rolleyes:

When i first came to the boards my name was hampsta_fan (If any one remembers me I was that one who was after Matt Atkins! :lol: ) but people started calling me Lee so I changed it to that. Later most of the board knew I liked foxes so now my name is Vixen! I stopped visiting the boards a while ago and only returned earlier this year.

Thank you. I didn't know I was that good :blush: . That's nice of you. There has always been someone who is (in my opinion) kind of worse than me, and doesn't make sence, but they get all the fame. <_<

I did once make a poem about how I'm not exactly popular at school, in fact I'm less than that, but I have never shown it to anyone. It was for my great grandma, but she died before I could give it to her. :(

I will go and put some in. :P Thank you again!!!!

Chocolate? If only we had cocoa dragons!  :lol: I love your siggy! I'm glad I've had an impact on you!  :D

Halie is a nice name. My actual name is Liandra (Lee-and-rah) but people usually call me Lee because it is eaiser to remember  :rolleyes:

When i first came to the boards my name was hampsta_fan (If any one remembers me I was that one who was after Matt Atkins!  :lol: ) but people started calling me Lee so I changed it to that. Later most of the board knew I liked foxes so now my name is Vixen! I stopped visiting the boards a while ago and only returned earlier this year.

I remember that! He was like one of the VERY VERY few boys at the time. Now theres like more than five boys... and now boy craziness is teased a lot... lots has changed in the past... four years??? :lol:

I remember that! He was like one of the VERY VERY few boys at the time. Now theres like more than five boys... and now boy craziness is teased a lot... lots has changed in the past... four years??? :lol:

Matt and I still keep in contact. :) I got a text message from him the other day on my phone. He's been firefighting, dangerous, but thats how he's always been. If you remember he used to do rodeos! :D

Those were the good 'ol days... :)

Yeah, but I also love wolves. Most Aussies hate foxes so I don't have much fox stuff, I have two big wolf posters on my wall and one wolf calendar! :wub:

One of my God-aunts is completely in love :wub: :wub: :wub: with foxes. She ahd about a billion different statures/picktures/anthing else. My mom even made her a really cool little bookend thing.

Matt and I still keep in contact. :) I got a text message from him the other day on my phone. He's been firefighting, dangerous, but thats how he's always been. If you remember he used to do rodeos!  :D

Those were the good 'ol days...  :)

Yeah, I remember him and his rodeos. Now firefighting? When will he settle down and stop doing dangerous things? 12th of never likely! :lol:

My friend is going to register on her computer. Hold on, let me ask her what she's gonna do for her name.............

*Please Wait* :P

Okay, she said her name will be probably Amberler.

Make sure to find her, and welcome her. She is a year younger than me, but that's 13, so that's not exactly young. :lol:

Greet her, and HELLO to all you ppl out there,

ME

My friend is going to register on her computer. Hold on, let me ask her what she's gonna do for her name.............

*Please Wait* :P

Okay, she said her name will be probably Amberler.

Make sure to find her, and welcome her. She is a year younger than me, but that's 13, so that's not exactly young. :lol:

Greet her, and HELLO to all you ppl out there,

ME

Thanks! We will be looking for her and be sure to give her a big hello! :D

Thank you. She is going to tell me tomorrow if she can or not, since her mom is on vacation, and she can't register without her mom seeing the website. But hopfelly she can.

It's my birthday tomorrow on the 26th (or maybe its today, depending on when this is posted) I am turning 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mega Wolf, why am I not in ur acknowledgments that are in ur sig??? :o If you do that, it will be a mighty good b-day present!

Thank you. She is going to tell me tomorrow if she can or not, since her mom is on vacation, and she can't register without her mom seeing the website. But hopfelly she can.

It's my birthday tomorrow on the 26th (or maybe its today, depending on when this is posted) I am turning 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mega Wolf, why am I not in ur acknowledgments that are in ur sig???  :o  If you do that, it will be a mighty good b-day present!

Another October birthday!!! This is really great. Did you put your birthday in the calendar? Hope so!

As for your friend, if her mother needs any kind of message from me as to what is permitted or what kind of website this is, please make a post or have her mother make a post, letting me know what questions she has and I will answer. :D

I hope that Mega Wolf sees this in time for your birthday! You might make a separate topic just to Mega Wolf. :D

Okay, I'll ask her ma.

Yeah, I hope that Mega Wolf sees it in time too. But I'm not going to make a big thing out of it.

How do you post ur bday on the calender????????

One of my God-aunts is completely in love  :wub: :wub: :wub: with foxes. She ahd about a billion different statures/picktures/anthing else. My mom even made her a really cool little bookend thing.

*dies* when I go to England or America I'm gonna buy every fox thing I see! I probablly wont have any money left to get back home... Oh Well! *cuddles her only fox plush* :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Who are the boys, and are you one of them?? I'm a gal, of course! :wub:

I LOVE CHEEZE TOO! YIPEE!! :D

We are alone in the world...........

we must join togeather our forses...................

there are more than 5, some of them just don't post very often.

HK

HW

Leguan

Jesse

Grim

Horatio the Hamster

Cheesie (you!) (apparently)

Stewart (can't forget him!)

um..... i'm running out of options......

Ad the Rat is gone, so he dosen't count :unsure:

MoneyLover! (see, i knew there was one more) :D

(sorry if i forgot anyone) :unsure:

there are more than 5, some of them just don't post very often.

HK

HW

Leguan

Jesse

Grim

Horatio the Hamster

Cheesie (you!) (apparently)

Stewart (can't forget him!)

um..... i'm running out of options......

Ad the Rat is gone,  so he dosen't count :unsure:

MoneyLover! (see, i knew there was one more)  :D

(sorry if i forgot anyone)  :unsure:

Arkcher

Hamsterfireball

Lexxscrapham

Moosey368

There is another one but I need more than a sip of coffee to think!!! :lol::lol:

Oh. Cool!!

Today, we had to dance with boys, like slow danceing!! No offence, boys! It's just the holding hands, the twirling, EW!

Why can't we post e-mail addresses, Horatio? I mean, what if you want to become e-mail buddys with a person or something??

Us cheezy ones will be united and control the world with our CHEEZY POWER! :o

DO NOT OBJECT!!!

Oh. Cool!!

Today, we had to dance with boys, like slow danceing!! No offence, boys! It's just the holding hands, the twirling, EW!

Why can't we post e-mail addresses, Horatio? I mean, what if you want to become e-mail buddys with a person or something??

Us cheezy ones will be united and control the world with our CHEEZY POWER! :o

DO NOT OBJECT!!! 

The reason that there are no email addresses permitted is due to security of you and your personal information. There is no protection of you when email addresses are shared. You might think that someone is nice, but you really do not know them and the Administrator's of this board want to make sure that no one hurts you. So, no personal information whatsoever should be shared. This way HampsterDance can be sure that you are safe and protected. :D

Dang, that's too bad. Cheezemaster, will you join me?

COME UNTO ME IF YOU LOVE CHEEZE AND ARE STRIVING TO BE STRANGE LIKE ME!!!!! :rolleyes:

:lol: I'll be your friend too! Today is...LOBSTER DAY!!!!! YAY!!

<_< If you don't mind our weirdness rubbing off on you .... which you will, eventually.

B) Nirvana sekas, you two, don't scare the poor girl with braces! Hi. Call us Jenna.

:mellow: I DIDN'T SEE THEM SCARING HER. GUESS I'M JUST USED TO THEM BEING KINDA SCARY. SPECIALLY YOU, JOEY.[/color]

<_< I'm NOT that scary, you little--

:) Yeah, gonna have to go with Abe on this one.

:angry: I really wish you would all learn to shut up. Now.

:P Rowr.

:lol: That means, calm down, Silent One. Some of us like to talk. I.e., Abe and Joanna. Oh, yeah, and me.

:D Hi. sorry. you're not gonna be understanding that. in case you havent figured some of us out yet.... that's essie, joanna, shal, ABE, coli, ron, and grow. and oh yeah... i am the Real Jenna...but you can call all of us Jenna if you want.

We are new.

:lol: I'll be your friend too!  Today is...LOBSTER DAY!!!!! YAY!!

<_< If you don't mind our weirdness rubbing off on you .... which you will, eventually. 

B) Nirvana sekas, you two, don't scare the poor girl with braces!  Hi.  Call us Jenna.

:mellow: I DIDN'T SEE THEM SCARING HER.  GUESS I'M JUST USED TO THEM BEING KINDA SCARY.  SPECIALLY YOU, JOEY.[/color]

:angry: I really wish you would all learn to shut up.  Now.

:lol: That means, calm down, Silent One.  Some of us like to talk.  I.e., Abe and Joanna.  Oh, yeah, and me.

:D Hi.  sorry.  you're not gonna be understanding that.  in case you havent figured some of us out yet....  that's essie, joanna, shal, ABE, coli ron, and grow.  and oh yeah... i am the Real Jenna...but you can call all of us Jenna if you want.

We are new.

I'm confused!

Wouldn't it be easier for you all to register and post seperatley?

-Lee

I'm confused!

Wouldn't it be easier for you all to register and post seperatley?

:D um, no, seeing as we're all one person.... sorry for the confusion, we (I) do that to most people...

<_<and SOME people, i.e., you, just don't seem to EVER understand. but you will, oh yes, you will.

B)again with the scaring people...

:angry: would you all like to know what tastes good? would you? blood.

B)what did i just say???!!!!!

:lol: yeah...that even scared me....

:Prowr.

:lol:that means, essie is adorable. no, i'm kidding, it means me too.

:mellow:HI. IF YOU LIKE TO MOUNTAIN CLIMB, STOP NOW! THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FROM...YOUR FRIEND ABE!

:D well, we'll see y'all later.

Sorry, no last names. I didn't know if that was a real last name or not, so it was removed. Horatio

Edited by Horatio

B) Nirvana sekas, you two, don't scare the poor girl with braces!  Hi.  Call us Jenna.

:mellow: I DIDN'T SEE THEM SCARING HER.  GUESS I'M JUST USED TO THEM BEING KINDA SCARY.  SPECIALLY YOU, JOEY.[/color]

:lol: That means, calm down, Silent One.  Some of us like to talk.  I.e., Abe and Joanna.  Oh, yeah, and me.

:D Hi.  sorry.  you're not gonna be understanding that.  in case you havent figured some of us out yet....  that's essie, joanna, shal, ABE, coli ron, and grow.  and oh yeah... i am the Real Jenna...but you can call all of us Jenna if you want.

We are new.

Uhhh What?

We are new.

I understand now. The italisized ones are Essie, Joanna is the bold ones, underlined are Shal,uppercase is Abe, optima font is Coli, size 1 is Ron, size 14 is Grow. Jenna is normal font.

That is a fantastic city!  You need to post a post in the topic Horatio's Travel Topic about Salt Lake City.  Tell everyone all about it. :D

There are lakes in Australia that are pink. Literally, the water is pink. It is not artificial colouring, it's all natural. I've seen one of them in South Australia (the state Matt Atkins lives in).

Yeah, and I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee PINK!!!!!

Who has ever heard of Bugles, that are shaped like Christmas trees? They're a type of chip thing, and I lurve them!

Who has ever heard of Bugles, that are shaped like Christmas trees? They're a type of chip thing, and I lurve them!

I have heard of Bugles, but have never eaten them. I am not a chip eater. Are they good????? :huh:

Never heard of them. AHH! IT'S PINK! RUN AWAAAAAAAAY!

Just kiddin' :P

I thought that it was easy to understand.  Actually, I thought it was quite creative. :D

:lol: thankee kindly, sir.

B)I gotta get some days off....

:mellow:I AGREE. AND, NO, 'ORLAH' ISN'T A REAL LAST NAME. 'ORLAH' IS MERELY SOMETHING WE CALL ME. 'ABE ORLAH'. NONE OF IT IS MY REAL NAME. SORRY FOR CONFUSING YOU.

B)Yeah, well, you're the reason I can't GET a day off. $#*.... aw dang you're gonna have to edit that right?? well if you must, you must...

:mellow:SHAL IS OFFENSIBLE. ... WAITASEC, SO AM I! DAG NABBIT.

<_< So...um...hamsters that um...dance?

:lol: I love hamsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Um, so do I I guess. Though I thoroughly think that Flnwands are better...

:D Yeah, Ok, so see y'all. Oh yeah and WHAT THE _*_*_*_!!!!! pink water would be like...sooooo.....freaky!*!*!

Oh, yes, Bugles are very good!! But I like Pringles more.

Everybody, I have the flu, so I can't stay on long or I'll----

BLEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Just kidding! :P

But I am sick!

:lol: thankee kindly, sir. 

B)I gotta get some days off....

:mellow:I AGREE.  AND, NO, 'ORLAH' ISN'T A REAL LAST NAME.  'ORLAH' IS MERELY SOMETHING WE CALL ME.  'ABE ORLAH'.  NONE OF IT  IS MY REAL NAME.  SORRY FOR CONFUSING YOU.

This one here B)Yeah, well, you're the reason I can't GET  a day off.  $#*.... aw dang you're gonna have to edit that right?? well if you must, you must...

:mellow:SHAL IS OFFENSIBLE.  ... WAITASEC, SO AM I!  DAG NABBIT.

<_< So...um...hamsters that um...dance?

:lol: I love hamsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Um, so do I I guess.  Though I thoroughly think that Flnwands are better...

:D Yeah, Ok, so see y'all.  Oh yeah and WHAT THE _*_*_*_!!!!!  pink water would be like...sooooo.....freaky!*!*!

Note the $#* stands for a bad word but they just altered it and it looks like a bad word. Edit needed. :P