Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Pedia links

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

???

Please write a bit more than this. :lol:

Well, what did you mean by "one of your blonde moments"? Do you even remember? I always had meant to reply, but never got around to it... procrastinator that I am. I figured now would be a good time to ask, because this thing needed to be revived anyway... (That long enough? :) ^_^ :lol: )

???

Well, what did you mean by "one of your blonde moments"? Do you even remember? I always had meant to reply, but never got around to it... procrastinator that I am. I figured now would be a good time to ask, because this thing needed to be revived anyway... (That long enough? :) ^_^ :lol: )

:lol::lol: Wonderful!! :lol::lol:

???

:lol::lol: Wonderful!! :lol::lol:

! Horatio, you sneak, you evaded my questions!!! ^_^. :lol:

???

:lol: Wonderful!! :lol:

I am sooooooo good!

???

Well, what did you mean by "one of your blonde moments"? Do you even remember? I always had meant to reply, but never got around to it... procrastinator that I am. I figured now would be a good time to ask, because this thing needed to be revived anyway... (That long enough? :) )

:lol: Wonderful!! :lol:

I am sooooooo good!

Especially to have done this twice in a row! What is with you and not answering questions, anyway...? ;) ^_^ :lol:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...