Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Horatio

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

I see Horatio is slacking today, probaly out playing with Harold And Helga And Hortense and Harriet, And all his other friends....well guess what? I am more important than Helga, Not Harriet or Hortense, Just more improtant than Helga...Sorry Helga, you were the first person that came to mind

I see Horatio is slacking today, probaly out playing with Harold And Helga And Hortense and Harriet, And all his other friends....well guess what? I am more important than Helga, Not Harriet or Hortense, Just more improtant than Helga...Sorry Helga, you were the first person that came to mind

I am so sorry! I was out working with the chainsaw and then the FEMA inspector came.

BTW, Helga, Hortense, Harriet, Halo, Hermione, Hyacinthe, Henry, Honey, Forest and Dream say hello! :D

No...moneylover. "..well guess what? I am more important... " You know, HD isn't Horatio's life. He has a job, a life.

Thanks for sticking up for me Toto, but I think that Moneylover was just kidding with me. I appreciate the fact that he missed me! :lol:

Lol...I thought she was correcting me...but yeah. We're all hypocrites at times. Lol...sorry, have that word stuck to my head. There's this thing at a church function, and with blarring up and down music a male voice yells, "WHAT A HYPOCRITE I AM!" Yeah...awesome.

I knew you were kidding with me and I appreciate the fact that you missed me! :D I have been out with the chainsaw again.  Talk about tired... I am ready for bed now! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You dont know the meaning of tired... I went to a concert last night and I went to sleep at 3 and woke up at 6:30...and I havent slept yet cause I keep putting off my homework

You dont know the meaning of tired... I went to a concert last night and I went to sleep at 3 and woke up at 6:30...and I havent slept yet cause I keep putting off my homework

Oh, you are definitely more tired. How was the concert? Was it worth staying up? :D

I went to a concert too. Riley Armstrong. Such a CrAzY Canadian dude. I hate watching all the girls flirt with him. It's like, "DUDE! He's married! See the ring on his finger! GAH!" *sigh* lukey! (The guitarist. He jumps around n' stuff. So cool!)

I went to a concert too. Riley Armstrong. Such a CrAzY Canadian dude. I hate watching all the girls flirt with him. It's like, "DUDE! He's married! See the ring on his finger! GAH!" *sigh* lukey! (The guitarist. He jumps around n' stuff. So cool!)

Sooooo, was the concert good? :blink:

Usher...not to my taste...

*wonders how Horatio ended up editting this time!* :lol:

BTW if y'all are wondering why I dislike Usher it is because there are all these girls at my school who think he is hot. Now I don't think a dude with fake pecs deserves to be called hot.

*wonders how Horatio ended up editting this time!* :lol:

BTW if y'all are wondering why I dislike Usher it is because there are all these girls at my school who think he is hot. Now I don't think a dude with fake pecs deserves to be called hot.

How can you have FAKE pecs.

Are they glued on? :D

• 2 years later...

...Wow. :lol:

Helga says...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I love Horatio.

*ignores TBFOF*

Helga says...

:wub::wub::wub:

I love Horatio.

*ignores TBFOF*

I didn't realize how $tewwp33d ii wwuzz.

Helga says...

:wub::wub::wub:

I love Horatio.

*ignores TBFOF*

I didn't realize how $tewwp33d ii wwuzz.

Not at all... you just didn't realize Horatio has a group of friends. LOL

Wow, I think this is the ultimate in thread necromancy! :lol:

*sees empty wheels in motion*

Huh? :huh:

Hammie ghosts returning to their cages and going for a run.

Ah. Creepy. :rolleyes:

LOL... I was just following your lead...

*looks up at first post in this group*