Hampsterdance Discussion Board

whats ur age, and maybe a descrip?

i am: 12 years old, 13 in march. (grr, march had better come quik, I WANNA BE 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

descrip: average hieght, forest green eyes, long, brown, hair w/ a wave, skinny, glasses, which make me look about the same as w/o, but im getting contacts anyway, @ least 4 bball.

wut r y'all, i wanna kno!

i am: 12 years old, 13 in march. (grr, march had better come quik, I WANNA BE 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 

descrip: average hieght, forest green eyes, long, brown, hair w/ a wave, skinny, glasses, which make me look about the same as w/o, but im getting contacts anyway, @ least 4 bball. 

I must ask, what date is your birthday? My father is the 7th, sister the 14th, mother is the 15th and friends on the 4th, 17th, 22nd and the 31st.

65 human years. Short, black hair. Jk...

13 in a few days. (counting them down)

I have brown hair, a little past shoulder length. 5'8", less than average weight (so I'm guessing it's considered "skinny" but I don't like that word for some reason.) As you know, my eyes change colour. This reminds me of this summer when I volunteered at a nursing home. I love the elders! One lady, Edna kept on saying to me, "You are so beautiful. *saying to my friend* You are pretty, but this girls prettier." Every time I came back, she would forget me, but she would say those same things...and she didn't say them to everyone. :P When I first same her I came in with my friends Josh and Adam. "Are you married to one of them?" She asked. Heh heh. Or, erm, not.

Another story. This one girl, who I happend to make friends with easily was acting like a jerk to everyone, so jokingly I punched her on the arm (called a "hook"). "OUCH!" She yipped, "I'll punch you back, but it wont hurt, whenever the numbness is gone from my arm." I didn't realize how hard I punched her. I kept on repeating how sorry I was. I feel bad. Ok, not really. Sometimes she can act like a real jerk. Well, she did punch me back...twice. Like she said, it didn't hurt. And I'm not surprised, but she's one of those "punk" types. Goth, tomboy, whatever you wanna call it. >_<

65 human years. Short, black hair. Jk...

13 in a few days. (counting them down)

I have brown hair, a little past shoulder length. 5'8", less than average weight (so I'm guessing it's considered "skinny" but I don't like that word for some reason.) As you know, my eyes change colour. This reminds me of this summer when I volunteered at a nursing home. I love the elders! One lady, Edna kept on saying to me, "You are so beautiful. *saying to my friend* You are pretty, but this girls prettier." Every time I came back, she would forget me, but she would say those same things...and she didn't say them to everyone. :P When I first same her I came in with my friends Josh and Adam. "Are you married to one of them?" She asked. Heh heh. Or, erm, not.

Another story. This one girl, who I happend to make friends with easily was acting like a jerk to everyone, so jokingly I punched her on the arm (called a "hook"). "OUCH!" She yipped, "I'll punch you back, but it wont hurt, whenever the numbness is gone from my arm." I didn't realize how hard I punched her. I kept on repeating how sorry I was. I feel bad. Ok, not really. Sometimes she can act like a real jerk. Well, she did punch me back...twice. Like she said, it didn't hurt. And I'm not surprised, but she's one of those "punk" types. Goth, tomboy, whatever you wanna call it. >_<

5'8"???? :o And you are 13...whoaa

I must ask, what date is your birthday?  My father is the 7th, sister the 14th, mother is the 15th and friends on the 4th, 17th, 22nd and the 31st.

the 10th of March, and i think it was a tuesday @ 2:18 am

Wow....lots of people I don't know.... :blink: I'm 16 (17 in January) About 5' 1", short blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses, female, "healthy" weight as described by National Geographic. :P Uh, i guess that's about it. My name and my siggy says all you need to know, for the most part. :)

Wow....lots of people I don't know.... :blink:  I'm 16 (17 in January) About 5' 1", short blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses, female, "healthy" weight as described by National Geographic. :P Uh, i guess that's about it. My name and my siggy says all you need to know, for the most part. :)

Jesusfreak!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!

So very nice to see you again. Sleepoverfanatic52 is back and has been asking for you!

Soooooooooo, how are you? How is life treating you? How is school? How is everything? :D

Jesusfreak!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!

So very nice to see you again.  Sleepoverfanatic52 is back and has been asking for you! 

Soooooooooo, how are you?  How is life treating you?  How is school?  How is everything? :D

Hey, it's good to see everyone! I've been pretty good. School's keeping me a bit bogged down though, hence the extended abscence. Plus I've been away for most of my weekends since we started school. Everything's gonna calm down after the holidays and stuff, hopefully. For eveyone trying to chat with me, the best place to post is in "My Place." I think it's in Fuzzy somewhere, but I found it by doing a search on my name.

Hey, it's good to see everyone! I've been pretty good. School's keeping me a bit bogged down though, hence the extended abscence. Plus I've been away for most of my weekends since we started school. Everything's gonna calm down after the holidays and stuff, hopefully. For eveyone trying to chat with me, the best place to post is in "My Place." I think it's in Fuzzy somewhere, but I found it by doing a search on my name.

I am glad it is still here! There were lots of topics that disappeared in the move. :D

I am glad it is still here!  There were lots of topics that disappeared in the move. :D

Really? It's been way too long since I've been here. It's kinda nice though. These boards are a lot like Jesse and Kat's boards. Speaking of Kat, where's she been? (LifesEagle)

Really? It's been way too long since I've been here. It's kinda nice though. These boards are a lot like Jesse and Kat's boards. Speaking of Kat, where's she been? (LifesEagle)

She has been kind of like you, busy, busy, busy. School schedules and life have everyone with little time for everything else. She stopped in just a bit ago and said that she would be back. :D

She has been kind of like you, busy, busy, busy.  School schedules and life have everyone with little time for everything else.  She stopped in just a bit ago and said that she would be back. :D

Fun. :rolleyes: Good to know she's still around though. And how about Lauren? The other boards have been dead without her.

my birthday is july 21. right now im 13. not to tall(like 5"4 or 5"5) im a boy, i have changing eyes(one day there blue, the next there green) i have blonde hair, it long, at least, long for a guy it's right now like right at my eyes :mellow:

my birthday is july 21. right now im 13. not to tall(like 5"4 or 5"5) im a boy, i have changing eyes(one day there blue, the next there green) i have blonde hair, it long, at least, long for a guy it's right now like right at my eyes :mellow:

If you are worried about not being tall, do not worry, you will start growing now though 18! You might end up being 6 feet tall. :lol:

My birthday is Agust 16 and I have brown hair it is kinda short but is getting longer like it is past my shoulders now!!!I have greenish kind of eyes sorta and have contacts!!!I am arond the 5" but I dunno really!!! ^_^

My birthday is Agust 16 and I have brown hair it is kinda short but is getting longer like it is past my shoulders now!!!I have greenish kind of eyes sorta and have contacts!!!I am arond the 5" but I dunno really!!! ^_^

You're around five inches?! ('' = inches. ' = feet.)

You're around five inches?! ('' = inches. ' = feet.)

Well as a hammy it really is tall!!!

Nay around 5 feet as a human!!! ^_^

• 9 months later...

I'm 16, born on december15,1988

I was born on a thursday at 8:44am.

I have short brown hair and brown eyes.

I am 5'2'' and I don't agree with my friends when they say I'm pretty or good looking.

I am a hopeless tomboy, but will wear a skirt to a dance if I must.

My skin is of an olive tone, and more orange than pink.

I'm smart, and my most annoying habit is bringing up topics where they shouldn't be brought up. Horatio knows all about that!

I'm 5'1/2" tall. Tall for my age! I am only 11!

I change constantly...so...

I was born on a Friday the 13th in December.

I'm 13.

I'm nerdy.

I'm shy when I first meet anyone.

I hate to clean my room, but I love to clean anyone else's room or home.

My skin is really too pale to be healthy.

Music is my life and I love it.

I'm obsessed with Tim Burton's films in a very abnormal way.

I'm 5'9".

I'm a vegan.

I love Starbuck's After Coffee gum.

It's not true that blondes have more fun. I hate being blonde-ish.

whoa, this topic is still here? just as an update, now im 13 waiting 2 be 14 in march, i wear my contacts most of the time, and i am 5'2" now.

I need contacts...Since I'm doing that new reporting thing. Shoot...school registration is on Thursday. Maybe if I just...forget to register....

:lol::lol::lol:

In your dreams.

Acutally, during the summer I had a dream that I had to go back to school, and I didn't register, so they kicked me out. ^-^