Hampsterdance Discussion Board

A Sanity offer to TGHL

Otter

I am not really intrested in what Otter looks like in real life anyway. I am interested in something else.

What the sanity looks like! (BTW, I got a marker and drew on TGHL's sanity. IF you see a sanity with some smiley faces in black sharpie ink, Its TGHL's, So get it and dont let go. Mwahahahaha.

I shall deliever my Ultimaitum! Otter, bye the end of Friday (British Time) you must have given me the following things in order for your sanity to be released.

1) Two Pies

2) A single ruby

3) A large novelty foam hat

These are my demands and they shall be met!

Otter, Otter, Otter...

You must give Mr. TGHL the Green Bay Packers Cheesehead Foam Hat!

:lol::lol::lol:

I shall deliever my Ultimaitum! Otter, bye the end of Friday (British Time) you must have given me the following things in order for your sanity to be released.

1) Two Pies

2) A single ruby

You crazy? More more more!

I am not really intrested in what Otter looks like in real life anyway. I am interested in something else.

what would this be? lol, if u want 2 draw on my sanity w/ sharpie, lk Arkcher. if i EVER had a sanity, which isnt lkly, Sheena stole it when i first came here.

1) Two Pies

2) A single ruby

Yes! These will be met!

I bought the ruby for H$1,000,000,000! The pies are homeade pumpkin pie for the holdays.And the novely foam hat is awesome!

You first must give me Jenny and all this can be yours....

Sheena released all her sanities when she left (temp) but I caught them all!

I beg your pardon. You Mr. TGHL did not catch them all. I met them first and asked them if they wanted to come to Sanity Springs Spa on their own and they all said yes. I do believe that you are dreaming on this. :lol::lol:

I beg your pardon.  You Mr. TGHL did not catch them all.  I met them first and asked them if they wanted to come to Sanity Springs Spa on their own and they all said yes.  I do believe that you are dreaming on this. :lol:  :lol:

I was the first on the scene horatio! Sheena=British, TGHL=British Sheena was on at the same time as me when she released them!. WHen she released her sanities into the world, I was there waiting.... WITH A GIANT NET!

Sheena released all her sanities when she left (temp) but I caught them all!

SHEENA IS GONE???????? X_x ive been gone 2 long. is my sanity in your possesion? if i ever even had 1 which isnt lkly, lol. may i send it a fax?

I was the first on the scene horatio! Sheena=British, TGHL=British Sheena was on at the same time as me when she released them!. WHen she released her sanities into the world, I was there waiting.... WITH A GIANT NET!

Not so fast TGHL! You see when she released them the sanities, I was logged on in the invisible mode and asked them before you thought you captured them. I just let you think that you had captured them. You see, I had already replaced the sanities with their decoys, so that when you read the post, it was the decoys that you caught. So sorry.

*real sanities send flowers to TGHL*

Yes! These will be met!

I bought the ruby for H$1,000,000,000! The pies are homeade pumpkin pie for the holdays.And the novely foam hat is awesome!

You first must give me Jenny and all this can be yours....

REPLY SOON!

Sheena is on an extended holiday.  She will be back.

Oh, thank heavens... I was so worried... Sheena'll back! Yay!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am one of the one's who vie with Mega Wolf for the title of Sheena's Biggest Fan! I was worried that something had happened to her. I've thought of her every time I came here, and wondered where she was, and was so sad she was gone... but she's coming back- that's great!

:):):):):)

Oh, thank heavens... I was so worried... Sheena'll back!  Yay!

:lol:  :lol: 

I am one of the one's who vie with Mega Wolf for the title of Sheena's Biggest Fan!  I was worried that something had happened to her.  I've thought of her every time I came here, and wondered where she was, and was so sad she was gone... but she's coming back- that's great!

:)  :) 

She just needed a long holiday. :D

Not so fast TGHL!  You see when she released them the sanities, I was logged on in the invisible mode and asked them before you thought you captured them.  I just let you think that you had captured them.  You see, I had already replaced the sanities with their decoys, so that when you read the post, it was the decoys that you caught.  So sorry.

THAT WAS NICE! Go HoRaTiO iTs Ya BiRtHdAy, We GoNnA pArTy LiKe ItS yA bIrThDaY :excl::excl::excl::excl::excl:

*Fog horn blows**again**once more**fog horn blows 4 the last time*

Horatio when ever i try to change color or size it doesn't work like now

That is because you need to write this at the end of your post... . The slash closes all open tags. If you don't do that or you write something incorrectly, it will not cooperate. :D

THAT WAS NICE! Go HoRaTiO iTs Ya BiRtHdAy, We GoNnA pArTy LiKe ItS yA bIrThDaY :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

*Fog horn blows**again**once more**fog horn blows 4 the last time*

Love those fog horns!

Thanks! I love parties, with birthday cake. (My favorite food!)

Not so fast TGHL!  You see when she released them the sanities, I was logged on in the invisible mode and asked them before you thought you captured them.  I just let you think that you had captured them.  You see, I had already replaced the sanities with their decoys, so that when you read the post, it was the decoys that you caught.  So sorry.

YOU never Log on invisibly! Do not lie Miss Horatio! I am the sole owner of those sanities until I see fit!

That is because you need to write this at the end of your post... [/size][/color].  The slash closes all open tags.  If you don't do that or you write something incorrectly, it will not cooperate. :D

Lets see if this works now...

It works!

• 2 weeks later...
CAKIE!

Whoaaaaaaaa. TGHL has had way too much Cakie.

*looks at The Phoenix's weight and balance and realizes that his gross take-off weight has been far exceeded by the amount of cakies he has been eating* I guess that you are not flying anywhere for a while. :lol:

Whoaaaaaaaa.  TGHL has had way too much Cakie.

*looks at The Phoenix's weight and balance and realizes that his gross take-off weight has been far exceeded by the amount of cakies he has been eating*  I guess that you are not flying anywhere for a while. :lol:

*looks at Horatio's perfectly spherical body* And you won't be moving for awhile. And, they were all fat-free cakies!

Whoaaaaaaaa.  TGHL has had way too much Cakie.

*looks at The Phoenix's weight and balance and realizes that his gross take-off weight has been far exceeded by the amount of cakies he has been eating*  I guess that you are not flying anywhere for a while. :lol:

Has been diet cakies that taste exactly the same.