Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Third Down.

About... Three days ago, Wally, The supposedly immortal (overweight) superninja Wally (he could fly, too) seemed to have stopped eating the food in his dish, Rather he'd sit in it so its contents were scattered all around. Then he seemed to be persistantly thirsty, I'd fill his water bottle about twice a day. Four or Five days ago, He stopped eating completely, And was real lethargic. Two days afterward, I went to go hold him, And he... didnt seem to be moving much. Like. At all. You poke it, and it just wobbles.

So, We found some box in the garage, and had an unnofficial funaral for the Third Down guinea pig.

I didnt recall they had such short lives. It had to happen some time. (Wally was an old git- about 4 3/4. His birthday is on Oct. 31, Halloween, Would be his fifth birthday, meaning he'd go any second from then.)

So, This has increased to my negative moods as of late. I'll post a seperate topic about this later.

Anyway. This makes Gizmo, Merlin, and Wally frolicing around the great place in the sky. (Just hope they dont fall)

About... Three days ago, Wally, The supposedly immortal (overweight) superninja Wally (he could fly, too) seemed to have stopped eating the food in his dish, Rather he'd sit in it so its contents were scattered all around. Then he seemed to be persistantly thirsty, I'd fill his water bottle about twice a day. Four or Five days ago, He stopped eating completely, And was real lethargic. Two days afterward, I went to go hold him, And he... didnt seem to be moving much. Like. At all. You poke it, and it just wobbles.

So, We found some box in the garage, and had an unnofficial funaral for the Third Down guinea pig.

I didnt recall they had such short lives. It had to happen some time. (Wally was an old git- about 4 3/4. His birthday is on Oct. 31, Halloween, Would be his fifth birthday, meaning he'd go any second from then.)

So, This has increased to my negative moods as of late. I'll post a seperate topic about this later.

Anyway. This makes Gizmo, Merlin, and Wally frolicing around the great place in the sky. (Just hope they dont fall)

*cries for Wally*

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about Wally. That would break my heart. I can understand why you are sad. I would be as well.

*sends flowers to Wally's funeral*

They are all waiting for you up at Rainbow Bridge.