Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Anti-Horatio

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

Lately Horatio has been taking the H$ game fun away by giving everybody large sums of money...Anyone else agree?

Excussssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee me. I took your money away. Besides I have not given TGHL any money. :lol::lol::lol:

*empties out Moneylover's bank account and cancels his H$ card*

Excussssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee me.  I took your money away.  Besides I have not given TGHL any money. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*empties out Moneylover's bank account and cancels his H$ card*

You cant take away my card...TGHL has given it to me, therefore, only he can take it back

You cant take away my card...TGHL has given it to me, therefore, only he can take it back

Too late! Your card has already gone through the shredder and the account is closed.

You will just have to get TGHL to issue you a new card and open you a new account.

I am very fast when it comes to these things!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Moneylover, this topic is rather unnecessary. The only possible thing I might have against Horatio, is that he always seems to nick off with the sanities I steal at the very last moment. But that is cancelled out because it makes me develop new ideas for sanity stealing! It also makes me work on Anti-Horatio devices! So you should not be making an "Anti-Horatio" topic, you should be making a "Thank you, Horatio!" topic!

Moneylover, this topic is rather unnecessary. The only possible thing I might have against Horatio, is that he always seems to nick off with the sanities I steal at the very last moment. But that is cancelled out because it makes me develop new ideas for sanity stealing! It also makes me work on Anti-Horatio devices! So you should not be making an "Anti-Horatio" topic, you should be making a "Thank you, Horatio!" topic!

Moneylover, don't pay any attention to your partner in crime. As long as I have you diverted on another topic, you will not be working in conjunction with TGHL to steal sanities. :lol::lol::lol:

You need to keep focused on the money. :lol::lol::lol:

No, This topic is 101% nesaccary

Moneylover, don't pay any attention to your partner in crime.  As long as I have you diverted on another topic, you will not be working in conjunction with TGHL to steal sanities. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You need to keep focused on the money. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You do realise that this is one of the few times I have said "thank you" to you, publically?

No, MW was genuinely grounded and no one else came on who usually posts more than you. Anyway, what is #1 poster anything to be proud of? Sometimes you just go 'Post' and that is it.

Uh-huh. All the #1 poster signifies for me is that I am on way too long. Or if I am not even on top 10 it is sort of strange for me. :lol:

Nope, at the moment it wasn't. I was just mentioning because its me who is up top usually and that adds up to hours of posting for me! It's always nice to hear from you! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh right... it just makes you look like you are not the ONLY poster who is on here a lot!

Come to think of it... I think that you are a bad influence on me.

:lol:  :lol:

Oh right...  it just makes you look like you are not the ONLY poster who is on here a lot!

Come to think of it... I think that you are a bad influence on me.

:lol:  :lol: 

*starts whistling*

I ain't doing anything!

• 3 weeks later...
Lately Horatio has been taking the H$ game fun away by giving everybody large sums of money...Anyone else agree?

Money can't by happiness... it matters not.

WElcome to the boards!

Hello, Moneylover, and welcome to the HampsterDance MessageBoards. Here you will find such things as a hamster who has several trillion hamsters as pets, and a penguin who collects parts of people's brain. Please enjoy your stay!

Oh, and avoid Sheena. She steals sanities.

Moneylover, don't pay any attention to your partner in crime.  As long as I have you diverted on another topic, you will not be working in conjunction with TGHL to steal sanities. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You need to keep focused on the money. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You are diveting him by making him worry about diversion. Division?

WElcome to the boards!

Hello, Moneylover, and welcome to the HampsterDance MessageBoards.  Here you will find such things as a hamster who has several trillion hamsters as pets, and a penguin who collects parts of people's brain.  Please enjoy your stay!

Oh, and avoid Sheena.  She steals sanities.

You're a little late for welcoming, don't you think? He's got 3,000 posts... :huh:

Are you welcoming me?

WElcome to the boards!

Hello, Moneylover, and welcome to the HampsterDance MessageBoards.  Here you will find such things as a hamster who has several trillion hamsters as pets, and a penguin who collects parts of people's brain.  Please enjoy your stay!

Oh, and avoid Sheena.  She steals sanities.

RAE is welcoming everyone.  She is new, so she is welcoming all the people who have been here for a while.  It is her way of getting to know everyone! :D

How does she know about Sheena? SHE NEVER MET SHEENA! I refuse to talk to n00bs who claim to know Sheena despite the fact they never met her!

How does she know about Sheena? SHE NEVER MET SHEENA! I refuse to talk to n00bs who claim to know Sheena despite the fact they never met her!

Hold your flapping Phoenix wings still for a moment. RAE has mentioned in a topic in HampsterDance Music that she is actually someone who has been here for quite some time. :lol::lol:

Macs crash all the time! Either that or they take ages to load! I even made a cartoon about it!

I may show you.... If you are nice. BTW, you must have Macromedia Flash Player 7 to watch and be on Broadband!

*thinks that I need to be very nice to TGHL*

I have Macromedia Flash Player 7! Bring it on!!! :D

BTW... Macs do NOT crash ALL the time. You must be confused.