Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My Pets!

Calvin: My 7 year old Black Lab doggie.

June: My 1 year old Mini Lop rabbit

Fudgie: My 7 month old Golden Hamster

Well, there you go!  B)  :)  :D

Hello Littlem and welcome to HampsterDance Boards. I do not know anything about rabbits, except that I love them. What is a Mini Lop rabbit? Bertha is a wild marsh rabbit that hangs out at my house and I feed her twice a day. Her favorite food is Braeburn apples. In fact, she is so bad, that she will eat no other apple. :lol::lol:

Hello Littlem and welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  I do not know anything about rabbits, except that I love them.  What is a Mini Lop rabbit?  Bertha is a wild marsh rabbit that hangs out at my house and I feed her twice a day.  Her favorite food is Braeburn apples.  In fact, she is so bad, that she will eat no other apple. :lol:  :lol:

You basically have a pet wild rabbit? *thinks, I gotta try feeding a wild rabbit some time* Do you ever get even close or do you leave it out and let it come and you watch it from inside the house?

You basically have a pet wild rabbit? *thinks, I gotta try feeding a wild rabbit some time* Do you ever get even close or do you leave it out and let it come and you watch it from inside the house?

I can get within inches of Bertha. Bertha has a right front broken leg and it has been that way for a just over a year or so. I can call her and she will come running up to the front door for breakfast and dinner. Bertha will also stretchout under the azaleas during the day. If she is really hungry, when I go out to feed the squirrels, she will hop up on the front porch and come all the way up to the front door. I always place her dish in the same place, so when I go outside, she knows to hop off the porch and down into the azaleas. This past spring, I met her baby... Baxter. He was so small at first and it was no time at all until he grew to adult size. I also saw her friend Bart who I assumed was Baxter's father. The three were out by the front door together. Wish I had thought to have taken a picture.

I can get within inches of Bertha.  Bertha has a right front broken leg and it has been that way for a just over a year or so.  I can call her and she will come running up to the front door for breakfast and dinner.  Bertha will also stretchout under the azaleas during the day.  If she is really hungry, when I go out to feed the squirrels, she will hop up on the front porch and come all the way up to the front door.  I always place her dish in the same place, so when I go outside, she knows to hop off the porch and down into the azaleas.  This past spring, I met her baby... Baxter.  He was so small at first and it was no time at all until he grew to adult size.  I also saw her friend Bart who I assumed was Baxter's father.  The three were out by the front door together.  Wish I had thought to have taken a picture.

That's so sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

I have

Merry: 2 year old tabby cat female

Calico: 4-ish year old calico cat female

Norbert: 1 year old tabby cat (merrys son)

Moony: 6 month old black kitten (merrys son)

maurice: 6 month old tabby kitten (merrys son)

Indiana jones: 1 year old hamster

Chicken 1, chicken 2, chicken 3 and chicken four: all 1 year old, all (you guessed it) chickens. (i want to name them but mum & dad wont let me)

maurice is named after amazing maurice and his educated rodents. i named him.

Merry is named after merry in lord of the rings.

calico is named for obvios reasons

norbert is named after the dragon in harry potter.

moony is named after lupin in harry potter.

my brother named indiana jones.

:D:D:D:D

I have

Merry: 2 year old tabby cat female

Calico: 4-ish year old calico cat female

Norbert: 1 year old tabby cat (merrys son)

Moony: 6 month old black kitten (merrys son)

maurice: 6 month old tabby kitten (merrys son)

Indiana jones: 1 year old hamster

Chicken 1, chicken 2, chicken 3 and chicken four: all 1 year old, all (you guessed it) chickens. (i want to name them but mum & dad wont let me)

maurice is named after amazing maurice and his educated rodents. i named him.

Merry is named after merry in lord of the rings.

calico is named for obvios reasons

norbert is named after the dragon in harry potter.

moony is named after lupin in harry potter.

my brother named indiana jones.

:D  :D  :D  :D

Can't you secretly name the chickens? (just dont let your parents know!)

Puck: I have no idea how old h is, but he's an Asa cat. He has the exact same coloration and patters as a Tabby, but his heritage is different, making him an Asa.

Sophie: Same age as Puck, even though I don't kow the years, white long hair Turkish Van. She has one blue eye and one green eye.

• 4 months later...
:unsure: I am so confused!!! My entries dont show up on the screen!

The reason that your posts do not show up immediately is because they are moderated. If you can live with that you will love HampsterDance. Go to the Stories Forum and read Werewolf first, then Werewolf 2. These are by Arkcher! He is our resident author. Hope you like them.

please refrain from feeding wild rabbitys. unless he will give u 3 wishes. yes that has happened b4. :rolleyes:

It's a she and her name is Bertha Bunny. Her warren is in our front yard. About almost two years ago, Bertha broke her leg. I had been giving her an occasionally treat of peanuts and Braeburn apples, and she would come when I called if she was out and about. After she broke her leg, I started making sure that she had some rabbit food with vitamins and nutrients, please her love Braeburn apples and peanuts. She comes by twice a day, morning and afternoon.

It's a she and her name is Bertha Bunny.  Her warren is in our front yard.  About almost two years ago, Bertha broke her leg.  I had been giving her an occasionally treat of peanuts and Braeburn apples, and she would come when I called if she was out and about.  After she broke her leg, I started making sure that she had some rabbit food with vitamins and nutrients, please her love Braeburn apples and peanuts.  She comes by twice a day, morning and afternoon.

ok just to lt you know i was not sane when i wrote that. :)