Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Name Game Rap

Toto

Here is a little rap. Sorry for everyone who doesn't like rap. Just think of it as a lovely poem. I just put up some of the post a holics

Here on Hampsta Dance we all hang around,

Listenin' to the music,

Bouncin' up and down.

Horaio's a moderating,

Moneylover's showing of his bling-bling.

Who's next?

Here is a little rap. Sorry for everyone who doesn't like rap. Just think of it as a lovely poem. I just put up some of the post a holics

Listenin' to the music,

Bouncin' up and down.

Horaio's a moderating,

Who's next?

I like this! :lol:

Mega Wolg's tryin' hard to sing.

Toto's a followin' the yellow brick road,

Sleepoverfantatic's chattin' on phone.

Kep's typing a lovley poem,

Tanyio's recooperating for his awful go.

Arcker's telling us all that he knows,

Hampster King's sleeping on his thrown.

The Grim Hampster Lord is stealing sanities,

Along with Anonymous and Moneylover, and a few enimies...

we all sing....

(chorous)

A HAMPSTER'S LIFE!!

we all sing....

(chorous)

A HAMPSTER'S LIFE!!

:lol::lol::lol:

You're doing great!!!

we all sing....

(chorous)

A HAMPSTER'S LIFE!!

Mega Wolg? Who's that? :lol:

Listenin' to the music,

Bouncin' up and down.

Horaio's a moderating,

Who's next?

Niiiice...

• 4 weeks later...
You could say that she is a good friend to Cow and that she really likes music. :)

In addition to democracy, an obsession toward debates, not often much of anything positive to say on anyones proud work, puts wierd depressing things on the board, (like the avatar, signature, some... other stuff... yeah) And cant find a way to have a descent life. that i know of. Reminds me a lot of my sister. ._.;

In addition to democracy, an obsession toward debates, not often much of anything positive to say on anyones proud work, puts wierd depressing things on the board, (like the avatar, signature, some... other stuff... yeah) And cant find a way to have a descent life. that i know of. Reminds me a lot of my sister. ._.;

...Arkcher has a sister? 0_0

...Arkcher has a sister? 0_0

Two of them. One of them came to the board and posted like... twice. This was when Sheena was here, though. She never came back though. Dunno why.

And yeah, im one of four kiddos. Youngest. >_o;; Bleh.

Two of them. One of them came to the board and posted like... twice. This was when Sheena was here, though. She never came back though. Dunno why.

Yup. I'm the youngest, too. >.<

I'm youngest of 4 too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
*notices taht Horatio forgot to put holes in the Quoizal monkey box and they have died from suffocation*

*runs off with some more sanities*

Yeahwell. You either stole muh sanity alredy or i actually hid it in with Kat's stash of Typo awards. I still borrowed her super-ninja powers and put my Sanity in there, disguised as a Typo award. You cant find it. Muahahahaha.

Yeahwell. You either stole muh sanity alredy or i actually hid it in with Kat's stash of Typo awards. I still borrowed her super-ninja powers and put my Sanity in there, disguised as a Typo award. You cant find it. Muahahahaha.

*rummages round in Typo award stash and finds Arkcher's sanity holding a cardboard sign up saying "I am a typo award"* *checks its the right one* *it is* *seriously* *no fakes* *so Horatio can't say that it was* *or anything else* *makes off with sanity* *places sanity in cool box* *places box on Heart of Gold* *fires up the Heart of Gold*

*rummages round in Typo award stash and finds Arkcher's sanity holding a cardboard sign up saying "I am a typo award"* *checks its the right one* *it is* *seriously* *no fakes* *so Horatio can't say that it was* *or anything else* *makes off with sanity* *places sanity in cool box* *places box on Heart of Gold* *fires up the Heart of Gold*

Yeah but Kat has super-ninja securitystuffs. Nobody can get in deh stash. Dont even ask how the sanity got there. o_o Maybe KAt put it there. But nor You or I can get in there. >_>

Yeah but Kat has super-ninja securitystuffs. Nobody can get in deh stash. Dont even ask how the sanity got there. o_o Maybe KAt put it there. But nor You or I can get in there. >_>

Yeah. And how many times do I have to tell you, YOU CAN'T STEAL MY MAD NINJA SKILLZ! *fwaps on the head*

Yeah. And how many times do I have to tell you, YOU CAN'T STEAL MY MAD NINJA SKILLZ! *fwaps on the head*

But you cant mult-task THAT much! You jig while holding a claymore while blathering about how i cant steal your ninja spiffiness.

And like i said, I borrowed your Ninja spiffiness.

And since multitasking that much is impossible, You cant jig, Hold deh claymore, And talk about ninja spiffiness AND guard your Mad Ninja Skillz all at one time. So I have snatched your Ninja-ness for the time being, Before TGHL got it. >_>

But you cant mult-task THAT much! You jig while holding a claymore while blathering about how i cant steal your ninja spiffiness.

And since multitasking that much is impossible, You cant jig, Hold deh claymore, And talk about ninja spiffiness AND guard your Mad Ninja Skillz all at one time. So I have snatched your Ninja-ness for the time being, Before TGHL got it. >_>

You can if you are Kat. Keep that in mind, who you are dealing with that is.

SILENCE! I can do all those things because I'm skilled in Claymore-jigging, can talk while doing that, and I'm facing the general direction of the vualt, so MNEH! Be quiet or I'll let TGHL take you sanity!

Yippie..It was getting confusing between you and Toto..(Avie)

SILENCE! I can do all those things because I'm skilled in Claymore-jigging, can talk while doing that, and I'm facing the general direction of the vualt, so MNEH! Be quiet or I'll let TGHL take you sanity!

Yeah well. Um. Uh. >_> -borrows Kats Ninja stuff for about half a second and retreives Sanity, Gives back deh ninja-ness and runs- Eeeee.

Yeah well. Um. Uh. >_> -borrows Kats Ninja stuff for about half a second and retreives Sanity, Gives back deh ninja-ness and runs- Eeeee.

I see you fell for my decoy mad nina skillz. They are placed in all the locations you will ever look. And all the ones you won't look in. So you'll never find my real ones.

It's the Governator, Grim.

Real Kat : *jumps out from behind a rock* That's no Kat! It's a Pepsi Twist! *unzipps the costume to reveal a Pepsi Twist*

Real Kat : *jumps out from behind a rock* That's no Kat! It's a Pepsi Twist! *unzipps the costume to reveal a Pepsi Twist*

Thats brilliant. >_>; -gives a hilarity award, and a dollar for the generously thrown out Candy bars that Kat has been lobbing at people-

With steroids, 10 solid days at the gym and confusion over words with more than 2 syllables, what a lucky place California is. Unless of course MW would like to say something in favour of Arnie since I think she comes from sunny California?

With steroids, 10 solid days at the gym and confusion over words with more than 2 syllables, what a lucky place California is. Unless of course MW would like to say something in favour of Arnie since I think she comes from sunny California?

I think it's stupid having a celebrity as a governor.

Thats brilliant. >_>; -gives a hilarity award, and a dollar for the generously thrown out Candy bars that Kat has been lobbing at people-

You're the first person to actually pay me. I'll just send the Kat-mafia on everybody else. *adds award to sig*

Hey, Miss.Kat. Word on da street is dat Arkcher is-a-planning some sorta raid on your typo awards again, you want-a-me and some of da lads to go sorta him-a-our?

I think he might join the mafia, so leave him alone for the moment.

But I have realized that you never paid up for you candy bar. Shall I just take the dollar out of your pay?

If-a-you say so Miss. I got-a-cand bar? You can-a-take the money out of my pay Miss. If thats-a-want you want.

Yeah. Everyone did. *points to her sig*

Alright, I have a job for you. My friend Olivia, shes has had some of my books for a while, and I want them back. Are you and the boys up to it?

Alright, I have a job for you. My friend Olivia, shes has had some of my books for a while, and I want them back. Are you and the boys up to it?

*gets a knuckle cracking sound producer* *makes a knuckle cracking sound*

Would you like me and da boys to teach her a lesson? Broken arm? Brake two arms and get a broken arm free? Bloodied nose? Punctured lung? Interesting cortorsion? Any one will-a-be good for da boys.

-stuffs many Typo awards in a stolen-stuff-stash, and then joins deh Kat mafia thing- >.> So uh. We're breaking into'a'your fried-as house and-a stealing-a all-a-your books-a? >.>

-stuffs many Typo awards in a stolen-stuff-stash, and then joins deh Kat mafia thing- >.> So uh. We're breaking into'a'your fried-as house and-a stealing-a all-a-your books-a? >.>

*sigh* Whatevo. Just take them. -.-;;;

And no physical harm needs to be done. Just intimidating and getting my books back.

*sigh* Whatevo. Just take them. -.-;;;

And no physical harm needs to be done. Just intimidating and getting my books back.

WOOHOO! w00t for persistance! n_n

Ooh, I can like. scare the Olivia thing or something. and then steal deh books. w00t.

WOOHOO! w00t for persistance! n_n

Ooh, I can like. scare the Olivia thing or something. and then steal deh books. w00t.

Oh course, they don't do anything like vaccum or turn into giant fighting robots like ones that I give out do. They just kindda sit there. And do nothing. At all.

And yesh, scaring Olivia and getting mah books is the plan.

Oh course, they don't do anything like vaccum or turn into giant fighting robots like ones that I give out do. They just kindda sit there. And do nothing. At all.

And yesh, scaring Olivia and getting mah books is the plan.

They're still typo awards. o___O; The one you gave me can kill stuff and vacuum? Coolness.

They're still typo awards. o___O; The one you gave me can kill stuff and vacuum? Coolness.

Yep. The only thing that the ones you stole do is take up space! And the ones I gave you will vacuum them up!

I suppose that since the CIA get all their intelligence information from CNN I guess that's a good idea.

Most of the time, I send the CIA out to look at the World Weekly News, but they never listen.

Any Claymore that fires laser beams is not a Claymore.... you should know that TGHL.  It is a Slaymore!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

shut up all of you!!! you're all nuts and should be sent to the insane asylum!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

(sorry, I'm feeling odd today.) :P:P:P:blink::lol::) GRRRRR stupid thing won't let me add more smileys

C.P.

shut up all of you!!! you're all nuts and should be sent to the insane asylum!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

(sorry, I'm feeling odd today.)  :P  :P  :P  :blink:  :lol:  :) GRRRRR stupid thing won't let me add more smileys

C.P.

10 is the maximum number. You could have added one more.