Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Transportation store

Mega Wolf

Is My Car done Yet?

Since you ordered it from Horatio, you might wanna reorder it from me and cancel your order from Horatio. And you might wanna wait for the H$ system to be recomplete. Then I will reopen this shop.

I didn't think I was permitted to complete any sales yet. :huh:

Permission granted, if she wants to buy.

Thank you.

*waits for Mushroom_king to reappear*

*reapears* Now that that's done, what must I do now?

Your car is ready. I just need you to sign on the dotted line to pick it up.

*hands Mushroom_king the paper, while the hammies drive her car around to the front*

Is My Car done Yet?

Since you ordered it from Horatio, you might wanna reorder it from me and cancel your order from Horatio. And you might wanna wait for the H$ system to be recomplete. Then I will reopen this shop.

Thank you.

*hands Mushroom_king the paper, while the hammies drive her car around to the front*

Oh, and this car pretty much disappears when the H$ system reboots.

Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

I haven't collected the money. I was waiting until after you've completed everything. :D

Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

I haven't collected the money. I was waiting until after you've completed everything. :D

That works.

• 2 weeks later...
Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

Would you like me to sign as Willy Wonka, Caitlin, Bob Geldof, The Teacher, JapanCat Vera Boomtang Gilmour Pitchblack, Victor Van Dort, I_Love_David_Gilmour, I_Luv_Zip_Toad, The Biggest Fan of Pin Floyd, 8phantom10,Usul-is-cute, The Crazy Lady, AC/DC, or Mushroom_king?

Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

Would you like me to sign as Willy Wonka, Caitlin, Bob Geldof, The Teacher, JapanCat Vera Boomtang Gilmour Pitchblack, Victor Van Dort, I_Love_David_Gilmour, I_Luv_Zip_Toad, The Biggest Fan of Pin Floyd, 8phantom10,Usul-is-cute, The Crazy Lady, AC/DC, or Mushroom_king?

Mushroom_king please.

*hands Mushroom_king a pen*

Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

Bob Geldof is crazy.

Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

Mushroom_king please.

*hands Mushroom_king a pen*

*Signs* *Takes car* *Puts it through the meat grinder* *Uses Powers to fix it, But instead of being a Volkswagon beetle, i have combined Europe's Smart Cars and a Beetle to make the SmartBeetle* * Puts the little guns and engines from Mario Party 5 To mae it even cooler* *Dances*

• 6 months later...
Horatio, I want a different car. I dun like the Volkswagons anymore, I'm going to get a different one after H$ is fixed.

I thought the Smart Beetle equipped with guns was quite nice. When you find the car you want, I will allow you to trade in your Smart Beetle for the new car. How does that sound?

I remember this! I even remember the first version of it, which was yonks ago.

How about just getting an Aston Martin DBS from the new JAMES BOND movie?

Or the new Jaguar XK which looks as good as an Aston?

Or Land Rover (any model)

Or how about a McLaren/Mercedes-Benz SRK supercar with which it is possible to get from London to Oslo faster than a ferry?