Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Transportation store

Mega Wolf

Okay, okay, I have gotten bored with the other two topics cause nobody's been posting in them. So, in high hopes of booming up business, I've created a transpotation store. I can repair them too! I sell planes, cars helicopters, boats, buses, RVs, basically anything to do with them. Including car TV's and stuff like that. Anyone want to buy? I sell all models.

Okay, okay, I have gotten bored with the other two topics cause nobody's been posting in them. So, in high hopes of booming up business, I've created a transpotation store. I can repair them too! I sell planes, cars helicopters, boats, buses, RVs, basically anything to do with them. Including car TV's and stuff like that. Anyone want to buy? I sell all models.

I shall be purchasing a submarine, please. I need it fully equiped and ready to sail! It is necessary that it is ready to sail by tomorrow! I need to catch up with Horatio's ship!

I shall be purchasing a submarine, please. I need it fully equiped and ready to sail! It is necessary that it is ready to sail by tomorrow! I need to catch up with Horatio's ship!

Never fear, the Torpedo 5000 is here! The latest in the Torpedo series! Yours for the amazing price of 100,000H$ (10,000 american dollars. For whoever knows what the american money system is, you should expect that with submarines.) It might just be possible to catch up with Horatio.

Never fear, the Torpedo 5000 is here! The latest in the Torpedo series! Yours for the amazing price of 100,000H$ (10,000 american dollars. For whoever knows what the american money system is, you should expect that with submarines.) It might just be possible to catch up with Horatio.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

You will not be able to catch up with me.

Nice touch on the sub... :laughing

Rumages around in his wallet. Ah here it is. There you go one wad of cash. Lauch ze zubmarine! To ze island of Tiki-Tiki!

how much would a plane.....10seater cost ?

Hmm... lets see... one that is easy to handle and not likely to crash: 100,000H$(10,000 american dollars) Extra cheap one, very likely to crash: 1000H$ (100 american dollars)

I don't believe you want the cheap one. Its not a very smooth ride, its ugly, and might crash if you try flying more than a mile. So what quality woould you like? Super quality? Horrible quality? Or somewhere in between?

Hmm... lets see... one that is easy to handle and not likely to crash: 100,000H$(10,000 american dollars) Extra cheap one, very likely to crash: 1000H$ (100 american dollars)

I don't believe you want the cheap one. Its not a very smooth ride, its ugly, and might crash if you try flying more than a mile. So what quality woould you like? Super quality? Horrible quality? Or somewhere in between?

:laughing  :laughing  LOL  :laughing  :laughing

This is hilarious.  What an aircraft salesperson you would make. :laughing

*takes a wolf's bow*  :laughing

this is funny a LASER?

Basically, setting the record straight for the USA Dollar Challenged, in other words, outside of the USA residents who have no clue about what an american $ is.

10H$

UK Pounds: 0.539847

USA $: 1$

Canada $: 1.31182

Basically, setting the record straight for the USA Dollar Challenged, in other words, outside of the USA residents who have no clue about what an american $ is.

10H$

UK Pounds: 0.539847

USA $: 1$

Canada $: 1.31182

do ya think that cleared things up quite a bit?

Well, that's an expensive hovercraft you want there. I mean, it's about 5,000,000H$ (that's 269,943.40 pounds, for you people in the UK)

ONLY £269,943.40?  I have been saving up for this. *rumages around in profits from various contracts (espionage etc.)* Here you are. *Hands over cash* *Rides off into the sunset with the laser cutting a path through the rocky cliffs*

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i think that i shall want a flying house.

do you sell those? :upside: ???

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i think that i shall want a flying house.

do you sell those? :upside: ???

That'll be 1,000,000H$ (american money= 100,000$)(its a house, whad do you expect?)

I wanna buy alot of stuff but I dont have enough money. Can I work here helping you repair stuff to pay it of....?????.....

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

( Can I get 20" chrome wheels on them all?)

RV:

One nice big and Luxurious one.

Plane:

A nice 5 seater with everything in it.

Ok so how long would I have to work?

I wanna buy alot of stuff but I dont have enough money. Can I work here helping you repair stuff to pay it of....?????.....

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Wow! That is about six months employment!(of course thats a good price)(and I pay well, so it should only take that long).

As you should know, RV's and planes are expensive. Plus those three cars. So only about six months work. Plus you'll get free servicing, as you temporarily work here if you take the offer. How does that sound?

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Wow! That is about six months employment!(of course thats a good price)(and I pay well, so it should only take that long).

As you should know, RV's and planes are expensive. Plus those three cars. So only about six months work. Plus you'll get free servicing, as you temporarily work here if you take the offer. How does that sound?

Thats sounds good but now that I think about it, does my job HAVE to be temporary? Cause I thought maybe it could be a permanent job.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Just so you know I have done the callculations and for the 3 cars my total comes to 8,320,000 h$ But you will have to figure out the other two cause you will have to price them yourself. ( I took the real price of the cars and converted it to h$ )

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

I would also like to buy a wonderful Yacht

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Thats sounds good but now that I think about it, does my job HAVE to be temporary? Cause I thought maybe it could be a permanent job.

No, doesn't have to be temporary. You can be General Manager if you wanted to. I don't have a GM here.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Just so you know I have done the callculations and for the 3 cars my total comes to 8,320,000 h$ But you will have to figure out the other two cause you will have to price them yourself. ( I took the real price of the cars and converted it to h$ )

8,320,000H$? Those are expensive cars. Are you sure? Cause that's 832,000$ (American). Are you sure you don't mean 832,000H$. America: 83,200$?

Lets see... RV... *searches for the biggest and most luxurious one in the store*... Ah! Here we go!

Our best RV:

2005 Holiday Rambler ENDEAVOR 4/SLD 350 HP: 1,719,950H$

Plane w/ Everything: 5,000,000H$

would it be possible to get some sanity-seeking missles for my jet?

Well, it can only seek the sanities that are unprotected, so I got them. That'll be 1000H$ Per Missile.

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek   WHAT ?? ?? ?? ?? ??    :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek

What are you thinking?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

8,320,000H$? Those are expensive cars. Are you sure? Cause that's 832,000$ (American). Are you sure you don't mean 832,000H$. America: 83,200$?

Lets see... RV... *searches for the biggest and most luxurious one in the store*... Ah! Here we go!

Our best RV:

No it comes out to be American $832,000. Cause the range rover is about 70,000 the Maybach about 360,000 and the mercedes is about 3**, 000. (I dont remember the exact prices for them though) But yea, h$ 8,320,000

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

No, doesn't have to be temporary. You can be General Manager if you wanted to. I don't have a GM here.

Yeah I like that idea, Polar the GM, Only i need a big coat for when Im fixing your car I dont get my white coat dirty.....

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

whoa thats some expensive stuff you got there. So lets see

h$ 8,320,000 worth of cars

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Plus a Yacht and a mo-ped, So is that still six months?

would it be possible to get some sanity-seeking missles for my jet?

Well, it can only seek the sanities that are unprotected, so I got them. That'll be 1000H$ Per Missile.

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek   WHAT ?? ?? ?? ?? ??    :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek

What are you thinking?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Well it can only locate in-range unprotected sanities. Serves the owner right if they leave their sanity unprotected.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Probably more like a year now that I think about it. But with the sanity bank and the H$ bank you should be able to pay it off within the six months.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Probably more like a year now that I think about it. But with the sanity bank and the H$ bank you should be able to pay it off within the six months.

Six; thats alot! Oh well I guess its better than a year... *Thanks self for opening H$ Bank and joing Sanity bank so I it wont take a year to pay it off...*

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Six; thats alot! Oh well I guess its better than a year... *Thanks self for opening H$ Bank and joing Sanity bank so I it wont take a year to pay it off...*

Well, you did have quite a list of stuff. So you will be broke for six months. 8)

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Well, you did have quite a list of stuff. So you will be broke for six months. 8)

What about now? I opened 3 branches of a training services and taynio told me to open it at the WWPS so i did and he said open at the other three branches too but idk what they are so he will tell me and then i will have 6 spots. And Im trying to fight spot for Assitant Manager in the WWPS also...

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

What about now? I opened 3 branches of a training services and taynio told me to open it at the WWPS so i did and he said open at the other three branches too but idk what they are so he will tell me and then i will have 6 spots. And Im trying to fight spot for Assitant Manager in the WWPS also...

i feel like reducing ur time to work for me in exchange for that stuff down to 3 months since i feel like being nice some reason.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

i feel like reducing ur time to work for me in exchange for that stuff down to 3 months since i feel like being nice some reason.

Ohh Yay thank you!

Mega Wolf lexxscrapham   lands his jet, Azurewrath-K and enters the store

don't need missles after all, but my sanidar could use adjustment

Okay then. Let me see... *unscrews sanidar screen and tweaks a few wires* *checks to make sure it works properly* Okay, that was a very minor adjustment so it will only cost about 1000H$.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

I think you might wanna rethink that....All of my business were a complete disaster!!! But Now I am VP for the WWPS....So ...IDK...Think about it again

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

I think you might wanna rethink that....All of my business were a complete disaster!!! But Now I am VP for the WWPS....So ...IDK...Think about it again

But now TGHL has awarded me infanate money....

Quote (Moneylover @ July 30 2004, 3:30 pm)

Ahh Grr, Does anybody here now how much I have? I know I got 1600 from working at TGHL bank but I think I used that on all my stuff in the transportation store. So I guess ive got nothing.

Um, Can I pay myself, for owning this place??

Money troubles? Here allow me to help.

*Presents Moneylover with infinite H$*

As you already know about the H$ system, I will explain some rules about the infinite H$ system.

Only those who work at the highest level (the boss) in stores connected/use with H$ or sanities can use the infinite H$ rule.

The highest level in afore mentioned stores can award employees the use of infinite H$.

However because if everyone who made a store like those got infinite H$, the H$ system would fail. So only stores that 1 or more out of the 4 main H$ connected people (MW, Tayino, Horatio and you, Moneylover) can get the infinite H$ usage.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Now Im not, TGHL is back...

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Ahh Grr, Does anybody here now how much I have? I know I got 1600 from working at TGHL bank but I think I used that on all my stuff in the transportation store. So I guess ive got nothing.

As you already know about the H$ system, I will explain some rules about the infinite H$ system.

Only those who work at the highest level (the boss) in stores connected/use with H$ or sanities can use the infinite H$ rule.

The highest level in afore mentioned stores can award employees the use of infinite H$.

However because if everyone who made a store like those got infinite H$, the H$ system would fail. So only stores that 1 or more out of the 4 main H$ connected people (MW, Tayino, Horatio and you, Moneylover) can get the infinite H$ usage.

Ah, yes. You have joined the Infinate Bosses. Yes, I forgot about telling you for the bank you get Infinite Card.

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

Ah, yes. You have joined the Infinate Bosses. Yes, I forgot about telling you for the bank you get Infinite Card.

The Bank? Thats closed down cause nobody came excpet for you and horatio...He gave it to me for the Dog Training Service....

Cars:

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Maybach 62

Land Rover Range Rover

RV:

Plane:

Our best RV:

h$ 1,720,000 RV

h$ 5,000,000 Plane

The Bank? Thats closed down cause nobody came excpet for you and horatio...He gave it to me for the Dog Training Service....

ooooooooooohhhhh....

*checks calibtration, pays bill.*

Are you happy with your calibration?  I am thinking of getting some work on my planes completed here.

*goes over to talk to mechanics*

Hello would you like your planes to be serviced or added on additions?(I'm basically the mechanic and the boss the other mechanic is Polar) :P

Yes I will! *goes to London flight school, owned by TGHL national, where (guess what?) the planes are!) MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*removes the extra tracking devices* *has the students take the planes over to canada just because*

• 3 weeks later...
ok, firstof all transperation? to get around a website?!?! mouses work just fine ya know.what am i gonna buy a BMW to get to the next topic?!? wow i need that and i shall ride a hampster to work too right? :rolleyes:

this is just a topic i made out of boredom,k? get over it. :rolleyes:

ok, firstof all transperation? to get around a website?!?! mouses work just fine ya know.what am i gonna buy a BMW to get to the next topic?!? wow i need that and i shall ride a hampster to work too right? :rolleyes:

*begins work on little saddle for hamster*

• 4 weeks later...
I was thinking more along the lines of pixies, although, there is another possibility. . .

let's just say the internet is full of strange things.

I have pixie saddles. In fact, I even have griffon saddles. Heck, I have a lot of mythical creature saddles.

*tries to visualise pixie saddle*

*delievers package with saddle, cinh and pad to horatio,*

there you go, this extra loop is to hold the stirrups out of the way if you need to.

I am sure someone could work out the other paraphenalia if you need it.

• 2 weeks later...
so, any one else want a saddle?

do you have a saddle tht would fit an Poison Ivy bush? I can just see the headlines now...

Come on down to ride the poison ivy bush! the most popular ride in town. Everyone's just Itching to have a turn!

do you have a saddle tht would fit an Poison Ivy bush? I can just see the headlines now...

Come on down to ride the poison ivy bush! the most popular ride in town. Everyone's just Itching to have a turn!

:lol::lol: LOL :lol::lol:

You are on a roll!!

*presents Ivy with another Double Gold Star Award*

That is a first. I do not think anyone has two of these! :D

*unloads several packages in nearby vacant garage, hangs sign on door*
    Lsh Custom Saddlery

Your order is ready, Horatio.

*puts on arm-length gloves and grabs shrub saddle*

will this work Ivy?

Thank you for such speedy service.

*writes check to Lexxscrapham*

:lol::lol::lol:

Ivy's saddle looks perfect for her!

*unloads several packages in nearby vacant garage, hangs sign on door*
  • Lsh Custom Saddlery

Your order is ready, Horatio.

*puts on arm-length gloves and grabs shrub saddle*

will this work Ivy?

Perfect! thank you Lexx!

*gives lexx a box of assorted cookies*

I need one of those Aqua cars..that can go in water..Do you have any?

Yes, I do. What quality would you like? They range from 10H$(toys)-1000000000H$(huge, plasma rays, comfortable enough to live in, ect)

Those are just examples. You can ask me if I have a certain type, even specialized.

Best one youve got! :D

Would that be the one with the transfluxium generator with indoor living space that you can just sort of really live in and complete with lasers and such like that? That'll be the listed price above that I said best about. Theres so many details I can't list them all. Believe me, you'll love it. It even comes with a designer to design he interior to your liking. And it will be furnished by the time it is done being... well, decorated.

Would that be the one with the transfluxium generator with indoor living space that you can just sort of really live in and complete with lasers and such like that? That'll be the listed price above that I said best about. Theres so many details I can't list them all. Believe me, you'll love it. It even comes with a designer to design he interior to your liking. And it will be furnished by the time it is done being... well, decorated.

WOW! That sounds quite nice!

*considers ordering one for each hammie*

Umm sure, that one..Ill take 2

Well that is good news!  I was afraid the price would increase because you had to make these so small. :lol:

Less material is used to make it. I just have to shrink myself to build it 'cuz it would be hard to make a hamster size version with tweezers. :lol:

• 7 months later...
I'd like a Volkswagon Beetle.

I have three available. First is a 1963 white hardtop Beetle, second is a pretty yellow 1965 convertible Beetle and third is an orange 1974 hardtop Beetle. The 1971 orange hardtop Beetle still needs work to be accomplished. Let me know which one you might like to test drive. :D

I have three available. First is a 1963 white hardtop Beetle, second is a pretty yellow 1965 convertible Beetle and third is an orange 1974 hardtop Beetle. The 1971 orange hardtop Beetle still needs work to be accomplished. Let me know which one you might like to test drive. :D

The white one. PaINt it green, and put a tiboff Poster on the top. :lol:

What color green would you like the Beetle to be painted?

This green.

This green.

Okay. I will make the arrangements to get the car painted immediately! :D

K people, what we talkin' bout'?

Guess.

Seriously, how long does it take for someone to figure it out?

And no, Horatio, being blonde is not an excuse this time. :lol:

*silently pauses while trying to think up another excuse*

*exits stable (formerly vacant garage)*

New service: Riding hamster rental: 10H$ per day.

customers normally over 2" in height/length subject to 2H$ shrink-ray fee

How hard are you going to work us? Remember, these are night rides only. :unsure:

How hard are you going to work us? Remember, these are night rides only. :unsure:

well, that would depend on demand, but at most I'd ask is every other day, with an extra day off every ten.

well, that would depend on demand, but at most I'd ask is every other day, with an extra day off every ten.

We could manage that. :lol: Right now there doesn't look like there will be an demand at all. :lol:

We could manage that. :lol: Right now there doesn't look like there will be an demand at all. :lol:

I want a ride! Oh Oh. Can I buy one?

• 2 weeks later...

I would extend the rides to the sunset hours and absorb park rides into the area of jurisdiction.

I would extend the rides to the sunset hours and absorb park rides into the area of jurisdiction.

gee, I could lasso me a pheonix, recruit a moogle helper, and keep things going 24/7.

gee, I could lasso me a pheonix, recruit a moogle helper, and keep things going 24/7.

:lol: Now you are talking. :lol:

*hands Lexxscrapham a lasso*

• 3 months later...
Is My Car done Yet?

Since you ordered it from Horatio, you might wanna reorder it from me and cancel your order from Horatio. And you might wanna wait for the H$ system to be recomplete. Then I will reopen this shop.

Is My Car done Yet?

Since you ordered it from Horatio, you might wanna reorder it from me and cancel your order from Horatio. And you might wanna wait for the H$ system to be recomplete. Then I will reopen this shop.

I didn't think I was permitted to complete any sales yet. :huh:

Is My Car done Yet?

Permission granted, if she wants to buy.

Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

*waits for Mushroom_king to reappear*

Is My Car done Yet?

Thank you.

*waits for Mushroom_king to reappear*

*reapears* Now that that's done, what must I do now?