Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hampsterdance Newz!

Mega Wolf

Those were Permanent Ink Horatio Tattoos!

Um. Oops.

Whats the oops for? All you did is proove Horatio can't produce good quality Permanent Ink Tattoos!

I accentally used nonpermanent ink remover. When used on permanent ink, it can have some crazy side effects...

On whom, what or when?

The bumper stickers on the sanity. I mean. The permanent ink on Horatio's sanity. It looks like a trumpet now. :blink:

Donate it to an Orphan Soul Band.

Are you sure you want to donate Horatio's sanity?

WHAT?!?!?!??! It's Horatio's sanity, I thought it was the sanity detector. *snatches the sanity back off Orphans*

When are you going to learn??????? I have my true sanity securely stored in a place that you will never find it. The only sanities of mine, running around out here, are decoys and replacements.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry Horatio, I'm going to have to do this. *tells Bush that not only does Horatio have huge amounts of oil, but loads of Weapons of Mass Destruction as well*

Um. Oops.

Whats the oops for? All you did is proove Horatio can't produce good quality Permanent Ink Tattoos!

I accentally used nonpermanent ink remover. When used on permanent ink, it can have some crazy side effects...

On whom, what or when?

The bumper stickers on the sanity. I mean. The permanent ink on Horatio's sanity. It looks like a trumpet now. :blink:

WHAT?!?!?!??! It's Horatio's sanity, I thought it was the sanity detector. *snatches the sanity back off Orphans*

When are you going to learn??????? I have my true sanity securely stored in a place that you will never find it. The only sanities of mine, running around out here, are decoys and replacements.

I'm sorry Horatio, I'm going to have to do this. *tells Bush that not only does Horatio have huge amounts of oil, but loads of Weapons of Mass Destruction as well*

Wow, you sure know which person to put against Horatio!

On whom, what or when?

*continues to calmly munch on grey stripe sunflower seeds*

today's top story:

Horatio takes a lunch break.

as this image clearly shows, Horatio did in fact step away from his computer for a breif time, it is this reportors opinion that this evidence will finally put to rest the rumor that he is is in fact some sort of unusually colorful chia pet.

post-3481-1115276621_thumb.jpg

(ok, so I got bored)

today's top story:

Horatio takes a lunch break.

as this image clearly shows, Horatio did in fact step away from his computer for a breif time, it is this reportors opinion that this evidence will finally put to rest the rumor that he is is in fact some sort of unusually colorful chia pet.

hc2.JPG

(ok, so I got bored)

What a great way to start the morning...

with a great laugh!

Here is The Gold Star Award!!!

I know I will have a smile on my face for the rest of the day!!! :D

On whom, what or when?

Just wait Horatio... As soon as Bush learns to talk, he'll come get ya.

On whom, what or when?

The bumper stickers on the sanity. I mean. The permanent ink on Horatio's sanity. It looks like a trumpet now.

:huh::o:huh::o:huh::o:huh:

Oh my!

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

On whom, what or when?

The bumper stickers on the sanity. I mean. The permanent ink on Horatio's sanity. It looks like a trumpet now.

Oh my!

*squirrel army rolls in*

were here to protect queen stella and horatio!

On whom, what or when?

Oh my!

*squirrel army rolls in*

were here to protect queen stella and horatio!

*warns Skwerlhugger that if he goes to war with Bush, you won't have time to fight me and I will easily take over the Skwerl homeland*

• 1 month later...

Um. Oops.

On whom, what or when?

Wahhhh! Where have all the quote boxes gone?

Um. Oops.

On whom, what or when?

Agi Hammerthief stole them.

Um. Oops.

On whom, what or when?

...who...?... :huh: ...

Um. Oops.

On whom, what or when?

...who...?... :huh: ...

Ask Kep. And if you can't get an answer, then I will answer.