Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Evil Masterclass

The Grim Hamster lord

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*adds toxic blue jelly on to jelly on floor to demonstrate to class how to make every situation evil*

*jigging pwnage overcomes the poison* *continues to jig*

*beats jigging pwnage with super-claymore pwnage*

You dare to challenge my jigging pwnage with super-claymore pwnage? The only claymore pwnage that can beat my jigging pwnage is my OWN TEH CLAYMORE PWNAGE! V>_<V *glows*

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to Evil Henchmen Section 1.

In our line of work (Evil-ness) we must always have a henchman to do your dirty work. However, he/she MUST have a unique feature. So for example Oddjob and his strength and hat, Stamper (from Tommorow never dies) has a high pain thresh hold, and most famously, Jaws and his teeth.

(I didn't want to look for the actuel post, so I searched it and copied and pasted it into a qoute box. O_O)

Or, My personel Favorite, The teacher and his Meat Grinder.

*Inserts a Meat Grinder in a Meat Grinder* *a Meat Cleaver comes out* *throws it at Kat*

*catches and continues to jig*

*throws a Canadian at Kat*

*skillfully dodges Canadian*

SILENCE IN THE CLASSROOM! I WILL HAVE SILENCE *all goes quiet* Now, I want to teach you about ethics in evil genii's lives. Now, this may take a while.

THERE ARE NO ETHICS IN EVIL GENII'S LIVES, ONLY THOSE OF HONOUR AND SELF PRESERVATION.

*looks at Grim while he yells his lesson, then starts to raaaaaaaave*

SILENCE IN THE CLASSROOM! I WILL HAVE SILENCE *all goes quiet* Now, I want to teach you about ethics in evil genii's lives. Now, this may take a while.

THERE ARE NO ETHICS IN EVIL GENII'S LIVES, ONLY THOSE OF HONOUR AND SELF PRESERVATION.

But what if saving one involves breaking the other?

Mr.Comander, can I post parts of my "how to be a villain" book? It's the best book for reading if your Evil.

But what if saving one involves breaking the other?

Ah, then self preservation always wins.

Mr.Comander, can I post parts of my "how to be a villain" book? It's the best book for reading if your Evil.

YOU MAY POST ONLY ONE PART, IF I DEEM IT TO BE WORTHY, YOU MAY POST MORE, BUT IF IT IS NOT WORTHY, THE BOOK WILL BE BLACKLISTED.

• 4 weeks later...

YOU MAY POST ONLY ONE PART, IF I DEEM IT TO BE WORTHY, YOU MAY POST MORE, BUT IF IT IS NOT WORTHY, THE BOOK WILL BE BLACKLISTED.

I don't have the book with me, but there's so much cool stuff. Theres different kinds of Lairs, Death Traps, Minions, and there's an Evil Plan Generator and ways to confront heroes.

I don't have the book with me, but there's so much cool stuff. Theres different kinds of Lairs, Death Traps, Minions, and there's an Evil Plan Generator and ways to confront heroes.

How long is this book?