Evil Masterclass

The Grim Hamster lord

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*enrolls*

A few questions to see whether you are evil enough;

1) If faced with a choice between a giant laser and a electromagnetic pulse emmitting satellite which would you choose?

2) In close combat would you prefer to have a sword, a gun or a haddock?

3) What is your favourite way of disposing of secret agents?

4) What trap would you pick to guard your inner sanctum; Pirhana pit, poison gas chamber, knockout gas chamber or an automatic sentry disguised as a tiki torch?

5) What describes you best? A Megalomaniac, ex-spy or reclusive billionaire?

6) Do you like my hat?

I can't resist. I have to answer the questions.

1. Yes.

2. Sword. It states for use in close combat, where a gun would not be as effective. And if you're really good with the sword, you can parry to bullets anyway. Fish and smelly and I dun wanna touch them.

3. Any way that is direct and doesn't leave them time to make a cunning plan and escape. I would also not tell them my evil plan, no matter how sure I am that they are trapped, not leave the room, and not carry on without being ABSOLUTELY sure that they're really dead.

4. Must it be a Tiki torch? What about something else, like a rock? Please note that this would also be a decoy, because if they take out the sentry, I will be on the other side of the hidden door. Waiting.

5. Yes.

6. That depends. How much plumage does it have? 'Cause if it doesn't have enough plumage, then what's the point?

Hmmm... I think everyone is going to need some evil basics classes from what I can see. Ok, the tests are now disbanded. All those who wish to continue their evil education return on... the... when did I say... 2nd of January! Anyone who turns up drunk will be banned from all evil related classes, even lowly minion ones and be dispelled to the goody-too-shoes sidekick school across teh street! *goes to window and peeks from behind the curtains to see Horatio leering out of the window with a pair of binoculars*

Oh! Oh! Can I be your evil Teacher's Aide?

Of course my good lady! YOu can assist me in my practical demonstrations using this creature I caught in my flat in Hong Kong. *rolls Horatio out* I hope that teaches you not to raid my flat and plant anthropods in it!

If anyone isn't interested in the course anymore, I'm afraid I'm going to put Operation Pykecrete into action, and Horatio will not be happy when that happens. Nor will any sanity not in my cool box, in the sanity bank or under MW's protection agency.

Pykecrete? :huh:

WWII stuff, very top secret. Don't let Horatio find out about it.

Ah, okay.

I'll explain, hopefully Horatio won't see.

Pykecrete was a British invention during the war, discovered by the R&D boffins responsible for the Spitfire planes and other Brit inventions. Pyke discovered that the correct mixture and ratio of sawdust to water and then frozen can out last most things when being baked at over 1000 degrees C, can survive torpedo blasts (seriously!) and floated. Oh and it took huge amounts of force using a steam hammer to smash it. He presented it to Churchhill by dropping it in his bath. There was a plan to make a floating pykecrete air base to help the fight in Norway, but D-Day and the end of the Norwegian campagin ended the project. There was a huge test in Canada as well.

Yes! Someone else who uses the term 'Boffin'!!!

What is so special about the word boffin?

*enrolls*

1) If faced with a choice between a giant laser and a electromagnetic pulse emmitting satellite which would you choose?

4) What trap would you pick to guard your inner sanctum; Pirhana pit, poison gas chamber, knockout gas chamber or an automatic sentry disguised as a tiki torch?

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

2. Sword. It states for use in close combat, where a gun would not be as effective. And if you're really good with the sword, you can parry to bullets anyway. Fish and smelly and I dun wanna touch them.

3. Any way that is direct and doesn't leave them time to make a cunning plan and escape. I would also not tell them my evil plan, no matter how sure I am that they are trapped, not leave the room, and not carry on without being ABSOLUTELY sure that they're really dead.

4. Must it be a Tiki torch? What about something else, like a rock? Please note that this would also be a decoy, because if they take out the sentry, I will be on the other side of the hidden door. Waiting.

5. Yes.

6. That depends. How much plumage does it have? 'Cause if it doesn't have enough plumage, then what's the point?

Hmmm... I think everyone is going to need some evil basics classes from what I can see. Ok, the tests are now disbanded. All those who wish to continue their evil education return on... the... when did I say... 2nd of January! Anyone who turns up drunk will be banned from all evil related classes, even lowly minion ones and be dispelled to the goody-too-shoes sidekick school across teh street! *goes to window and peeks from behind the curtains to see Horatio leering out of the window with a pair of binoculars*

Of course my good lady! YOu can assist me in my practical demonstrations using this creature I caught in my flat in Hong Kong. *rolls Horatio out* I hope that teaches you not to raid my flat and plant anthropods in it!

*sees Horatio roll into a ball, spring up and scurry into his waiting jet*

Bye-bye! :lol:

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

You saw yourself? Do you have like, RPG-vision or something? XD

If anyone isn't interested in the course anymore, I'm afraid I'm going to put Operation Pykecrete into action, and Horatio will not be happy when that happens. Nor will any sanity not in my cool box, in the sanity bank or under MW's protection agency.

Pykecrete? :huh:

WWII stuff, very top secret. Don't let Horatio find out about it.

Ah, okay.

I'll explain, hopefully Horatio won't see.

Pykecrete was a British invention during the war, discovered by the R&D boffins responsible for the Spitfire planes and other Brit inventions. Pyke discovered that the correct mixture and ratio of sawdust to water and then frozen can out last most things when being baked at over 1000 degrees C, can survive torpedo blasts (seriously!) and floated. Oh and it took huge amounts of force using a steam hammer to smash it. He presented it to Churchhill by dropping it in his bath. There was a plan to make a floating pykecrete air base to help the fight in Norway, but D-Day and the end of the Norwegian campagin ended the project. There was a huge test in Canada as well.

Yes! Someone else who uses the term 'Boffin'!!!

What is so special about the word boffin?

1. No one in America uses the Word (we all call people we don't like dummys over here >()

2. I can call People at School Boffins and laugh at them when They don't know what It means XD

3. It's a cool word. XD

Edited by Horatio

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

*jet crashes into floating wall and Horatio joins the group again for a bath with some pirhanas*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

:lol::lol::lol:

You never let me get away with anything!

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Especially not Claymore theft... *sees Horatio get pwned by Kat wielding the gold plated (not solid gold, wouldn't cut) claymore*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Especially not Claymore theft... *sees Horatio get pwned by Kat wielding the gold plated (not solid gold, wouldn't cut) claymore*

*brandishes hammie knife with a Damascus blade* :lol:

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Who stole teh Claymore?! Or rather, one of the claymores. {i]The[/i] Claymore never leaves my side.

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

:lol: LOL :lol:

Who stole teh Claymore?! Or rather, one of the claymores. {i]The[/i] Claymore never leaves my side.

You know that old saying... You snooze, You lose.

The last time I saw your Claymore, it was striking out on it's own. :lol:

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

That was the Claymore's cousin, Long Sword. The Claymore is forever failthful to me and only me. <5

HORATIO HAS THE CLAYMORE! *sees small hamster legging it under the weight of a several pound Claymore*

*easily picks up the Claymore Horatio is trying to carry away and put it back into the Vault*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

LOL :lol: LOL

That was the Claymore's cousin, Long Sword. The Claymore is forever failthful to me and only me.

Today maybe... but not tomorrow! :lol:

HORATIO HAS THE CLAYMORE! *sees small hamster legging it under the weight of a several pound Claymore*

*easily picks up the Claymore Horatio is trying to carry away and put it back into the Vault*

Grrrr!

*thinks about the execution of Plan B*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

LOL :lol: LOL

That was the Claymore's cousin, Long Sword. The Claymore is forever failthful to me and only me. <5

Today maybe... but not tomorrow! :lol:

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

I didn't do it. Honest. The Meat Grinder is NOT On. I'm Telling the truth. I DID NOT put it in the meat grinder! I swear! That Grinding sound? Oh! It looks like...Uh... Hoops fell into The Meat grinder! Yes! It is NOT Your Claymore in my Meat grinder! Honest!

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

I didn't do it. Honest. The Meat Grinder is NOT On. I'm Telling the truth. I DID NOT put it in the meat grinder! I swear! That Grinding sound? Oh! It looks like...Uh... Hoops fell into The Meat grinder! Yes! It is NOT Your Claymore in my Meat grinder! Honest!

*looks at Teh Claymore, which she is holding in her hand* Poor Hoops...

TODAY IS THE COMMENCMENT OF THE BOOSTER CLASSES!

First off, can anyone actually tell me what the main and central rule of being an evil genius is?

Pancakes?

Pancakes and Maple Syrup... real Maple Syrup.

<33333333 *craves*

First off, can anyone actually tell me what the main and central rule of being an evil genius is?

Pancakes?

*starts making pancakes for everyone who wants some*

Any particular requests? :D

Pancakes?

<33333333 *craves*

*starts making pancakes for everyone who wants some*

Any particular requests? :D

Make sure that mine don't have olive oil in them. x_x

Lets start off in evil bases. Well. Your evil base needs to be the center of your operations. This where you mastermind your evil plots. This where you track the movements of your agents and of governments. It is obviously advisable to make your base with a large communicational capacity. I will produce a checklist for the communications center, but in the mean time, let us talk about other things your base must have. Always, Always have a large nuclear missile stock. You also need to build your base on a location where it is possible to launch air, ground, sea and space attacks without a major country sticking it's nose in when you do. This is why islands are always popular. So, build a space shuttle lauch area, an airbase, a naval base and a training ground for your evil armies.

I hate to be unorigional and do a volcano... maybe an orbital station? That is hard to use for ground and sea attacks, and hard to defend from missiles. Maybe hidden in the sides of the grand canyon? Just one hole in the side for entrance, and a hidden launch tube for launching stuff?

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Yes, poor Hoops. Wait.

How did I get in a meat grinder? :mellow:

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

*brandishes hammie knife with a Damascus blade* :lol:

*wonders why TGHL never responded to this post* :huh:

*blows door off vault and takes Claymore out, places in helicopter and flies away*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Yes, poor Hoops. Wait.

*rescues Hoops from the meat grinder and gives her protective armour*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Yes, poor Hoops. Wait.

*rescues Hoops from the meat grinder and gives her protective armour*

Thank you, Horatio.

*scuttles out of topic*

*blows door off vault and takes Claymore out, places in helicopter and flies away*

*watches Horatio's helicoptor fly away with decoy Claymores made of packaging peanuts*

*watches Horatio's helicoptor fly away with decoy Claymores made of packaging peanuts*

*drops the load of decoy Claymores on the top of - Kat's - house*

*hides the real Claymores* :lol:

The real Claymores are already hidden! Silly hamster...

*slaps forehead with paw, hands - Kat - a ton of pin tac*

No! It's a distraction! I must...resist...!

post-5957-1136433941.gif

You just did it! Another Gold Star Award for you!!!!!!!

Huzzah!

For the record, I didn't make that avvie. I just thought it was funny and we were talking about cat nip.

Huzzah!

For the record, I didn't make that avvie. I just thought it was funny and we were talking about cat nip.

It was a purrfect avvie. :D

Huzzah!

It was a purrfect avvie. :D

I thought so.

To rule the world and make yourself unimaginably rich.

And KILL the good guys.

And KILL the good guys.

All wrong so far. I shall give you one last guess before I pwn you all and give you the answer.

And KILL the good guys.

All wrong so far. I shall give you one last guess before I pwn you all and give you the answer.

HaHA! I am UN-PWNABLE! You of all people should know this, Grim.

And KILL the good guys.

WRONG ANSWER! *Uses de-un-pwnifier beam on Kat* *pwns all*

THE CORRECT ANSWER FOR THE ULTIMATE EVIL WORK ETHIC IS; WORK FOR YOURSELF, REMEMBER THAT NO ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU, YOU WORK ONLY FOR YOURSELF, YOU WORK ONLY TO GET YOURSELF MORE, YOU ARE SUPREME!

And KILL the good guys.

THE CORRECT ANSWER FOR THE ULTIMATE EVIL WORK ETHIC IS; WORK FOR YOURSELF, REMEMBER THAT NO ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU, YOU WORK ONLY FOR YOURSELF, YOU WORK ONLY TO GET YOURSELF MORE, YOU ARE SUPREME!

*thinks... so now we have a bunch of independent contractors* :rolleyes:

And KILL the good guys.

NB; Contracting out your evil services will be punished by me as head of Euro-ICE TEC (Intelligence, Counter-Intelligence, Espionage, Terrorism, Elimination and Corruption) however, the evil genius is allowed to do consultancy work for Intelligence agencies round the world in regards to shady things they can't carry out and will use you at an extortinate fee to do these for them. But whatever you do, do not do anything for your fellow evil genii.

And KILL the good guys.

You're feeble de-un-pwnifier is no match for my glaring un-pwnableness!

And KILL the good guys.

NB; Contracting out your evil services will be punished by me as head of Euro-ICE TEC (Intelligence, Counter-Intelligence, Espionage, Terrorism, Elimination and Corruption) however, the evil genius is allowed to do consultancy work for Intelligence agencies round the world in regards to shady things they can't carry out and will use you at an extortinate fee to do these for them. But whatever you do, do not do anything for your fellow evil genii.

I see nothing against aiding the schemes of another, provided your aims are accomplised in the process. however, you must always be vigiliant for betrayal. (a loose wire causes the walkway to drop into the mutant phiranna tank, the mercenaries find a better offer. anextra set of doomsday machine keys dissapears.)

And KILL the good guys.

I see nothing against aiding the schemes of another, provided your aims are accomplised in the process. however, you must always be vigiliant for betrayal. (a loose wire causes the walkway to drop into the mutant phiranna tank, the mercenaries find a better offer. anextra set of doomsday machine keys dissapears.)

True, but often the evil genii have conflicting aims. How can one evil genius rule the world when the other wants to? For a demonstration I shall summon up my teacher's aide, MW! *wolfie appears in a flash of radioactive pillows going critical* Now then, say MW wants to take over California in a sweeping coup de wolfie. In order to do this, she needs to borrow from me a group of giant mutated space zombies. However, I am also interested in taking California. So what should an evil genius do in this situation?

And KILL the good guys.

True, but often the evil genii have conflicting aims. How can one evil genius rule the world when the other wants to? For a demonstration I shall summon up my teacher's aide, MW! *wolfie appears in a flash of radioactive pillows going critical* Now then, say MW wants to take over California in a sweeping coup de wolfie. In order to do this, she needs to borrow from me a group of giant mutated space zombies. However, I am also interested in taking California. So what should an evil genius do in this situation?

eliminate the threat.

And KILL the good guys.

eliminate the threat.

Good answer, you are obviously learning my padawan learner. THC is right, you should eliminate the threat of a potentially hostile factor with conflicting interests. But I think we should cover every possible opportunity. Say I am not aware of Wolfie's intentions and I have a choice; I could lend the zombies for a large sum of money or I could play the conservative option and not lend them. What do you think I should do now?

And KILL the good guys.

*takes out map of the world* *takes out laser pointer* *points at California* California is there.

And KILL the good guys.

eliminate the threat.

Good answer, you are obviously learning my padawan learner. THC is right, you should eliminate the threat of a potentially hostile factor with conflicting interests. But I think we should cover every possible opportunity. Say I am not aware of Wolfie's intentions and I have a choice; I could lend the zombies for a large sum of money or I could play the conservative option and not lend them. What do you think I should do now?

Offer them a piece of birthday cake with extra icing. :lol:

And KILL the good guys.

*takes out map of the world* *takes out laser pointer* *points at California* California is there.

If you have to show him where California is, you won't have to worry. There is no competition for California.

LOL LOL LOL

And KILL the good guys.

If you have to show him where California is, you won't have to worry. There is no competition for California.

LOL LOL LOL

California should like. Break off from America and go hang with Hawaii. Oh, and Alaska can come too.

And KILL the good guys.

eliminate the threat.

You could lend her the zombies for a lot of money, but implant a defect chip that either

A ) lets you know where her base is and what she is doing (like a hidden camera)

B ) Makes them all turn on her as soon as she calls upon them.

LOL LOL LOL

But of course what silly person would want Florida, when you can have just as much sea, sand and citrus fruit in addition to a vibrant young culture and open-mindedness in California? Also there are less old people and giant celestial hamsters demanding seeds in California. Did I fail to mention the fact that California doesn't have so many old people or walking catfish? Hollywood however.... *face darkens* may have to go.....

*declares herself All-Powerful Khan of Katpan, where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!*

*declares it National Raaaaaave Day* *raaaaaves*

Offer them a piece of birthday cake with extra icing. :lol:

Wrong, now return to your last meal of Lobster garnished with truffles, pate, brandy sauce and a touch of parsley, a fried egg and spam on top.

*wiping crumbs off whiskers*

Too late! :lol:

You just keep eating, the pirhanas haven't been fed since the last CIA agent fell in.

*declares herself All-Powerful Khan of Katpan, where the air always smells like warm root beer and the towels are OH-SO-FLUFFAY!*

ZOMG IT"S WEERD AL! :wacko: :wacko:

You could lend her the zombies for a lot of money, but implant a defect chip that either

A ) lets you know where her base is and what she is doing (like a hidden camera)

B ) Makes them all turn on her as soon as she calls upon them.

Yes, exactly. You should be traitorous and shifty, like you said. AN EVIL GENIUS ALWAYS BETRAYS AFTER THE CASH IS IN THE SWISS BANK ACCOUNT! Write that down now. Seriously.

ZOMG IT"S WEERD AL! :wacko: :wacko:

You can eat your soup right from the ashtrays! IT'S OKAY, THEY'RE CLEAN!

California should like. Break off from America and go hang with Hawaii. Oh, and Alaska can come too.

Didn't you say you that idea was a load of rubbish in the US gov topic? I wonder if there is an entire planet which has a climate and stuff like California?

It is rubbish. It's just that it would be amusing if it were possible.

Didn't you say you that idea was a load of rubbish in the US gov topic? I wonder if there is an entire planet which has a climate and stuff like California?

Anyway, we can leave conquest of the Planet Califorius for the mean time. So, to recap, THC managed to hit the nail on the head so to speak by giving the correct answer of get the cash and then betray. So we have solved our consultancy problems. Now another basic fact. What does an evil laugh read like; I mean, how do you spell it. MWHAHA or MUHAHA? Or is there another way. Spell it wrong and you die.

Anyway, we can leave conquest of the Planet Califorius for the mean time. So, to recap, THC managed to hit the nail on the head so to speak by giving the correct answer of get the cash and then betray. So we have solved our consultancy problems. Now another basic fact. What does an evil laugh read like; I mean, how do you spell it. MWHAHA or MUHAHA? Or is there another way. Spell it wrong and you die.

well, for male evil genii it is a deeper sound, spelled "Muahahahaha," There is more emphasis on the long "u" sound. However, for their lovely assistant, it should be "ah-hahahaha," with the first "ah" drawn out and the "hahahaha" is said quickly, and it gets lower and quieter as you say it.

It's "MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". There isn't a specified number of HAs, but it has to be over five. Anybody who disagrees shall be shoved into a rocket and sent to an alternate dimention.

WRONG! Kat's was quite inventive, but it just doesn't role off the tounge. MWHAHAHAHA is the correct way to spell an evil laugh, MUHAHAHA is for a mockery of Evil genii or alternatively trying to market yourself as an evil cow. And yes MK, what would be your question?

When We take over the world, Can I have Belgium and Minnesota?

WRONG! Kat's was quite inventive, but it just doesn't role off the tounge. MWHAHAHAHA is the correct way to spell an evil laugh, MUHAHAHA is for a mockery of Evil genii or alternatively trying to market yourself as an evil cow. And yes MK, what would be your question?

No. You can have Bosnia-Herzogovinia and make it into a mushroom infested paradise.

No. You can have Bosnia-Herzogovinia and make it into a mushroom infested paradise.

:lol::lol::rolleyes: What a generous guy you are. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::rolleyes: What a generous guy you are. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

You think I am perhaps being too generous? Hmmm... I should shrink it down then to... just Sarjevo then.

It does if you know how to pronounce it right. XP

*wonders of TGHL ever attended the Instistute of Evil Personnel Training*

EPT!!! HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! *breaks into fit of laughter* HA HA HA! LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFLMFAO!!! *coughs* ahhhh... well that was funny.... HA HA HA... ok... now i am done. Well, that is the perfect name for something evil. Can't we blow up the Dutch before the americans... pleeaaasseee!

Who said anything about sharing the world? >.<

Good point wolfie. Here have a merit micicle. *Merit micicle materialises* Of course your enemies shouldn't be wiped out completely, just enough so that they aren't a threat, but big enough to give you opportunity to flex your evil muscles once in a while.

*wonders of TGHL ever attended the Instistute of Evil Personnel Training*

EPT!!! HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! *breaks into fit of laughter* HA HA HA! LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFLMFAO!!! *coughs* ahhhh... well that was funny.... HA HA HA... ok... now i am done. Well, that is the perfect name for something evil. Can't we blow up the Dutch before the americans... pleeaaasseee!

No, as the Dutch are very nice and hospitable. And the Danes are certainly not being blown up either, Islam should not impinge on the rights of free speech.

Can I at least have Duluth and Brussels?

Can I at least have Duluth and Brussels?

No. You may have Sarjevo and a small section of Herzogovinia, be mayor of that area or something. But I rule everywhere from Europe to Eastern China, from Iceland to Australia. The only place I do not rule is in woflie territory... the Americas...

I want the bahamas, japan, and montana.

There's no way you're getting Japan.

Absoloutely no chance what so ever. Wolfie has that as per the treaty of... something or other.

So that means you are giving Cheesemaster the Bahamas and Montana? :D

Nooo... It means Wolfie has Japan and the Americas and some other bits and I get the super continent of Eurasia. I think we need to be more specific in terms of who gets what MW, cos we need to get the black marker pen out and say everything left of this is yours, everything right of this is mine or whatever way round we do it.

Absoloutely no chance what so ever. Wolfie has that as per the treaty of... something or other.

Nooo... It means Wolfie has Japan and the Americas and some other bits and I get the super continent of Eurasia. I think we need to be more specific in terms of who gets what MW, cos we need to get the black marker pen out and say everything left of this is yours, everything right of this is mine or whatever way round we do it.

No one has claimed the Bahamas except for Cheesemaster. :lol:

Comes packaged with the UK and environs. Means I have the Falklands and the Faroe islands too.

Well, that's on one side of the world or another...

Comes packaged with the UK and environs. Means I have the Falklands and the Faroe islands too.

Oh no it doesn't... the Bahamas dumped the UK for independence a number of years ago.

Oh no it doesn't... the Bahamas dumped the UK for independence a number of years ago.

Not really, the Queen is still head of state, despite independance in 1973. And they still drive on the correct side of the road.

Not really, the Queen is still head of state, despite independance in 1973. And they still drive on the correct side of the road.

Americans are road freaks.

And your cars cannot handle corners of any type, even ones with only noticably curve after 200 miles. Especially, Chryslers. Just buy a European car. Like an Aston Martin DB9. BUY IT!

tghl i feel i no longer need you to train me and have gone off to capture the world and my squirrels shall rule your evil master class for i shall reign supream!!!!!!!

*sits back to watch... blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif *

watches w/Hartio hmmmmm THIS IS BETTER THAN BLOCKBUSTER OR THE MOVI THEATER u cant hurt yor head sitting in the front row cuz we dont hav 2 look up just straight wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

p.s. i know this is an old post o well i want lessens too

tghl i feel i no longer need you to train me and have gone off to capture the world and my squirrels shall rule your evil master class for i shall reign supream!!!!!!!

*sits back to watch... blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif *

watches w/Hartio hmmmmm THIS IS BETTER THAN BLOCKBUSTER OR THE MOVI THEATER u cant hurt yor head sitting in the front row cuz we dont hav 2 look up just straight wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

p.s. i know this is an old post o well i want lessens too

For lessons, you will have to talk to TGHL. :lol:

And your cars cannot handle corners of any type, even ones with only noticably curve after 200 miles. Especially, Chryslers. Just buy a European car. Like an Aston Martin DB9. BUY IT!

Or buy a car from Japan. They work well enough.

where can i have? can i at least have hawaii? and canada? and australia?

Hawaii is still taken... and I was thinking of giving Canada to Arkcher as a gift.

You can have some uknown country.

Cheesie can have.... Bikini Atoll!

Whoaaaaaaaa, aren't you a generous soul!

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

CAN I HAVE ASIA OR AT LEAST KOREA I KNOW THE KUSTUMS I LIVED THER for 2 YEARS or tiland been ther to i dont want china but i have been i dont want hawii i have bin ther5 times

CAN I HAVE ASIA OR AT LEAST KOREA I KNOW THE KUSTUMS I LIVED THER for 2 YEARS or tiland been ther to i dont want china but i have been i dont want hawii i have bin ther5 times

How wonderful to hear your family has traveled so much. You are more fortunate them most. Some people have not made it out of their state.

How wonderful to hear your family has traveled so much. You are more fortunate them most. Some people have not made it out of their state.

my dad rtierd frum the military last summer

I had guessed that you were a military family when you said you moved about every two, three or four years.

You must have lived in some really great places! :D

You can have an unnamed country, how about that?

You can have an unnamed country, how about that?

And which unnamed countries do you have in mind?

I had guessed that you were a military family when you said you moved about every two, three or four years.

yep yep yep his call name in the airforce was odie or odiedodaday

Really? I used to visit the North on one of those rare occassions Kim Jung-Il allowed the country to be "open" (i.e. you had a government offical with you all the time making sure you saw what they wanted you to see, and to even get in you had to have the Chinese government's approval and then the N.Koreans had to be happy) to a few Westerners. Now I only visit the South, and even those occassions are rare. Anyway, the Buddha's Birthday is coming up and as is hanshik. Did you celebrate sol or did you just stick with New Year's Day?

What was your father's job in the airforce?

Really? I used to visit the North on one of those rare occassions Kim Jung-Il allowed the country to be "open" (i.e. you had a government offical with you all the time making sure you saw what they wanted you to see, and to even get in you had to have the Chinese government's approval and then the N.Koreans had to be happy) to a few Westerners. Now I only visit the South, and even those occassions are rare. Anyway, the Buddha's Birthday is coming up and as is hanshik. Did you celebrate sol or did you just stick with New Year's Day?

both i have 2 hombocks and my big bro has 1 i miss all my korean and amrican speaking frends pekopyo (that means i am hungry) no i am not skipin skool i am sick

both i have 2 hombocks and my big bro has 1 i miss all my korean and amrican speaking frends pekopyo (that means i am hungry) no i am not skipin skool i am sick

I sure hope you do not have the flu. Some of my friends recently had the flu and it was awful.

I sure hope you do not have the flu. Some of my friends recently had the flu and it was awful.

i ahve a combanation of the flu and strep throat i cant talk but i sure can type :lol::D

flight instructor i love riding in the simulation flights i crashed one time ( this is like a game you use a joystick or however you spell it to manoover the "plane" around in the fake cockpit ) the screen goes red when you crash like a blackout it is so so so fun

flight instructor i love riding in the simulation flights i crashed one time ( this is like a game you use a joystick or however you spell it to manoover the "plane" around in the fake cockpit ) the screen goes red when you crash like a blackout it is so so so fun

How cool!!! What kind of simulators did you get to fly? Do you know the aircraft types? Your father must also have been a flight instructor in the airplane. Very cool!!! Is your father going to fly for a commercial airline now?

can i have scottland, switzerland, and sweden?

Know what, you can have Texas. I don't want it.

hey i want texas i live there and so does arkacher we can own it together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr.. please ok ya evil people have to be nice sometimes other wise EVERYBODY would hate you i hate haters

can i have scottland, switzerland, and sweden?

Scotland would probably like you to be able to spell it's name correctly before you own it. :lol:

Oh, look, Horatio made a typo.

Wait, what am I doing in this topic? :mellow:

What are you doing here? You are spellchecking for me! :lol:

*does a jig*

*puts a necklace of bells around - Kat's - neck*

I just love a jingling jig! :lol::lol::lol:

*continues to jig*

*throws yellow and orange jello on the floor to help the jig become more lively*

*still jigs*

*does a jig*

*puts a necklace of bells around - Kat's - neck*

I just love a jingling jig! :lol::lol::lol:

*continues to jig*

*throws yellow and orange jello on the floor to help the jig become more lively*

*still jigs*

*adds lots and lots of whipped cream to the jello on the floor*

*adds toxic blue jelly on to jelly on floor to demonstrate to class how to make every situation evil*

*jigging pwnage overcomes the poison* *continues to jig*