Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Evil Masterclass

The Grim Hamster lord

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOLFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

You were missed!!!  You are never to disappear again without my permission!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I was missing the internet. I had to move into the new house that was being built. I was supposed to get internet five days ago but the Adelphia guys didn't come until yesterday. :lol:

New house!!  WOW!!!  How is your new room???????

Messy. :lol:

Actually it has yellow walls and brown carpet(not as weird as it sounds, really!) and mirrored sliding closet door. I also have my own bathroom. And my own desk.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Never..I must save all the Hampsterdancers brains from you!!

leave his operation now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go leave hes my enemy and i want you to leave this topic

and that says something. Now leave and go to my topic!!!!!!!!!!!

leave his operation now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go leave hes my enemy and i want you to leave this topic

If hes your enemy then Im helping you..I am making sure no one goes to him and loses their brain..!! :D

Im with skwerly ______________

(_____

(__

(__________

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Really? I had you down for Gadgets and Superweapons? And I believe some of your work was so good I was considering handin the class over to you, but if you say that you're in that course then we'd better start.

How about both?

Good idea. *tells admin to sort it out*

So, where to start?

Most Massive plots revolve around the stereotypical world domination plot, however there are various other types or genre open to the evil genius. Can anyone tell me a few examples?

*raises hand* Breaking up your best friend and her/his boyfriend/girlfriend?

(this is a REALLY evil example. Real thing happened though. Muh friend was asked to take part in it but she refused and told the person who was being plotted against.)

*raises hand* Breaking up your best friend and her/his boyfriend/girlfriend?

(this is a REALLY evil example. Real thing happened though. Muh friend was asked to take part in it but she refused and told the person who was being plotted against.)

Isn't this the Massive plots course? Unless you can make everyone in the world unaminously split up causing mass saddness, I'm afraid that's strictly small scale. Can you give me a better example? An SEP (social, economic or political)? Anything?

Isn't this the Massive plots course? Unless you can make everyone in the world unaminously split up causing mass saddness, I'm afraid that's strictly small scale. Can you give me a better example? An SEP (social, economic or political)? Anything?

Ah, but it takes a great deal of plotting to do that truly evil deed! Anyways, I got a better one. Take over the world via getting everyone against the world's leaders!

Slightly stereotypical and I think its been attempted by someone before. Another perhaps?

Hmm... Oh! In class I was actually making up a plot to take over the world!

1. Get rich by help of fellow evil-doers.

2. Take over the small unheard of countries that don't contact anyone.

3. Gain the people's favour.

4. Slowly make my way up to bigger and bigger countries.

5. As I go, make my army larger.

6. TAKE OVER DA WORLD!

Hmm... Oh! In class I was actually making up a plot to take over the world!

1. Get rich by help of fellow evil-doers.

2. Take over the small unheard of countries that don't contact anyone.

3. Gain the people's favour.

4. Slowly make my way up to bigger and bigger countries.

5. As I go, make my army larger.

6. TAKE OVER DA WORLD!

1. How would you get the evil doers to make you rich? These people are your competiton, not aides

2. You'd need a very, very powerful army for that and also no country is unheard of anymore, all countries keep in contact. STupid UN.

3. How would you do that?

4. So after you took over this small country what would your next target be, considering the countries?

5. Good way, but many small countries will be economically backwards and the people are unlikely to join your military. How would you get round these problems?

6. And this would be achieved how? Keep in mind, many countries will just band together and retailate.

Thats your first exercise. I'll mark the results later.

1. How would you get the evil doers to make you rich? These people are your competiton, not aides

2. You'd need a very, very powerful army for that and also no country is unheard of anymore, all countries keep in contact. STupid UN.

4. So after you took over this small country what would your next target be, considering the countries?

5. Good way, but many small countries will be economically backwards and the people are unlikely to join your military. How would you get round these problems?

6. And this would be achieved how? Keep in mind, many countries will just band together and retailate.

Well, for one thing, I won't tick anyone off. I'll use the easier ways, like bribery, or some other form of trickery. Anyways, not unheard of, but lesser known ones that are easy to take over with weak countries and rulers. Ah, alas, the evil doers part would not help. I'll have to befriend celebrities who I loathe so and after years of work get them on my side. I'm fairly sure there's plenty of Japanese people who would help me. Ya know, with their technology and some love power greatly. And the economically backwards would be solved by huge plans to make military pleasurable for people(i.e. decent salary, home provided, food provided, etc.). And the rest of the world will be taken over slowly, no doubt.

Well, for one thing, I won't tick anyone off. I'll use the easier ways, like bribery, or some other form of trickery. Anyways, not unheard of, but lesser known ones that are easy to take over with weak countries and rulers. Ah, alas, the evil doers part would not help. I'll have to befriend celebrities who I loathe so and after years of work get them on my side. I'm fairly sure there's plenty of Japanese people who would help me. Ya know, with their technology and some love power greatly. And the economically backwards would be solved by huge plans to make military pleasurable for people(i.e. decent salary, home provided, food provided, etc.). And the rest of the world will be taken over slowly, no doubt.

Could you split this up into the six bullet points I gave you? Just makes marking clearer.

Could you split this up into the six bullet points I gave you? Just makes marking clearer.

Er... I'll try... that'll be hard. Somethings blend.

1. Promise the evil people riches/almost as high power as me.

2. I'll keep people from yapping on me by being kind to them, as my form of trickery.

3. Use riches, bribery, etc.

4. More smaller countries, using similar tactics, slowly getting to the point of having a large enough army and treasury that nobody can overpower me!

5. Make the military position desirable. Use my own money to help the economy and offer good conditions to anyone who joins the army.

6. I'll make sure to befriend people who are high in power. Being friends with Japan should be nice.

Er... I'll try... that'll be hard. Somethings blend.

1. Promise the evil people riches/almost as high power as me.

2. I'll keep people from yapping on me by being kind to them, as my form of trickery.

3. Use riches, bribery, etc.

4. More smaller countries, using similar tactics, slowly getting to the point of having a large enough army and treasury that nobody can overpower me!

5. Make the military position desirable. Use my own money to help the economy and offer good conditions to anyone who joins the army.

6. I'll make sure to befriend people who are high in power. Being friends with Japan should be nice.

1. Good, full marks for the first question. Give them a meaningless job that sounds as if it has power when all they are are puppets. 5/5

2. Good answer, but dropped a mark by not saying how you would prevent the Embassys and those who oppose your rule (there is always one) from telling the UN that the country has been invaded. 4/5

3. Short answer, but clear and effective. Dropped two marks by not saying where these riches would come from. (i.e. Crab Key's Mine in James Bond) 3/5

4. Excllent answer, good tactic and even if news got to the UN by that time it'd take a Nuclear missile to stop your army. (even thought it couldn't because you built a working Star Wars project, duh.) 5/5

5. Excellent answer. 'Nuff said. 5/5

6. Use of ancient tactics, collapse governments from within. 5/5

Total Marks: 27/30

Grade: A*

1. Good, full marks for the first question. Give them a meaningless job that sounds as if it has power when all they are are puppets. 5/5

2. Good answer, but dropped a mark by not saying how you would prevent the Embassys and those who oppose your rule (there is always one) from telling the UN that the country has been invaded. 4/5

3. Short answer, but clear and effective. Dropped two marks by not saying where these riches would come from. (i.e. Crab Key's Mine in James Bond) 3/5

4. Excllent answer, good tactic and even if news got to the UN by that time it'd take a Nuclear missile to stop your army. (even thought it couldn't because you built a working Star Wars project, duh.) 5/5

5. Excellent answer. 'Nuff said. 5/5

6. Use of ancient tactics, collapse governments from within. 5/5

Total Marks: 27/30

Grade: A*

I can fix the two issues. I think.

2. The former rulers and formerly high-powered would not be left in the streets. They'd still have small amounts of power to the point where I own and rule the country, they are my underlings, but not to the point where they'd try to go to the UN for help.

3. Seeing as there are some rich evil doers, they'll get so-called high power if they contribute money. Plus befriending celebrities may help. And I may find the Count of Monte Cristo's hidden riches by then. Who knows.

2.  The former rulers and formerly high-powered would not be left in the streets. They'd still have small amounts of power to the point where I own and rule the country, they are my underlings, but not to the point where they'd try to go to the UN for help.

3. Seeing as there are some rich evil doers, they'll get so-called high power if they contribute money. Plus befriending celebrities may help. And I may find the Count of Monte Cristo's hidden riches by then. Who knows.

Ok, time for a remark:

2) Excellent answer and tactic, lure the EMbassys into thinking its just a government juggle of positions and power and you came out on top. 5/5

3) Brilliant, enough said. 5/5

Ok, time for a remark:

2) Excellent answer and tactic, lure the EMbassys into thinking its just a government juggle of positions and power and you came out on top. 5/5

Yay! Perfect score! *hopes no person carries out this plan (before I do if I decide to)* :lol:

I'm not, I've already got my plans worked out. Economical collapse is a key feature, oh and leaving Bush to do something so horrific that it makes everyone turn against him.

TGHL IS EVIL!!!! Of course, you guys probably already knew that. Can anyone give me some blackmailing tips??? I have this hilarious photo of this guy in my class wearing bunny ears.

Sorry, no URL links are permitted. Also, no pics of anyone under 18. Horatio

TGHL IS EVIL!!!! Of course, you guys probably already knew that. Can anyone give me some blackmailing tips??? I have this hilarious photo of this guy in my class wearing bunny ears.

Sorry, no URL links are permitted.  Also, no pics of anyone under 18.  Horatio

I know I'm evil. Its sort of my job. I'm whats called an "Evil Genius."

*sends Henchwomen, the Agony Aunts Dotsie and Sadie, after milkyway. She knows too much*

Hurricane Jeanne.  The winds at my father's house, which is 60 miles south of me, were recorded at 122 MPH.  The winds here were recorded between 80 and 100 MPH.  They are predicting another 3 to 4 hours of hurricane strength winds.  :blink:  :blink:

HURRICANE JEANNE IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she and her clan of nogood hurricanes!!

touch'e, horatio, touch'e...

I believe you are looking for the French word "Touche" which has an accent on the e, but I can't remember the Alt code for it.

So you want to be an EVIL GENIUS do you?

First rule, you have to use English eloquently and correctly. Unless you are making Typos or mistakes.

I believe you are looking for the French word "Touche" which has an accent on the e, but I can't remember the Alt code for it.

So you want to be an EVIL GENIUS do you?

First rule, you have to use English eloquently and correctly. Unless you are making Typos or mistakes.

I'm still your favorite evil student, right? :P

I know I'm evil. Its sort of my job. I'm whats called an "Evil Genius."

*sends Henchwomen, the Agony Aunts Dotsie and Sadie, after milkyway. She knows too much*

*fights off henchwomen with flamethrower* Is this the best you got?

CP

*fights off henchwomen with flamethrower* Is this the best you got?

CP

*sighs as milkyway is carted off by the nice men in white coats, who are the same nice men in white coats who took Hortaio off*

Milkyway has offically gone insane after thinking that a broom is a flamethrower and thinking that anyone could hold off Dotsie and Sadie.

You're not my evil student and if you would, you would have been used for political assasination practice.

We should have a reward system involving little star thingies and when you get 10 you get a special task that is coolness.

Hmm... i think not. You obviously need some tips on World Domination.

World Domination, Lesson 1:

If you want to domminate the world, then you must sow the seeds of discord among the World powers. I shall detail which countries you need to set against each other in order to conquer the world. I shall detail HOW next lesson

Britain against America: The relationship between these two powers is what enables America to involve itself in so many crisis'. So, we must set Britain against America.

The rest of Europe against America: Although Europe is already against America, we must Aggravate Europe into a hostile stance against America in order to eliminate the chances of anyone interferring with our plans.

Russia and China against America: These two countries both have huge Armed Forces, so pitting them against America is the only way European forces can stand up to American's ground forces.

North Korea and America: Little provocation needed here, but you need N.Korea against America for N.Korea's huge nuclear arsenal.

Japan to ally with Europe and other countries: You need to stir Japan towards pro-European sentiments. Japan being most-technologically advanced, this will be a great asset.

good grief! you ARE evil!

tell me, what are you going to do when the whole earth has been totally destroyed by neuclear forces and there is nothing left, thanks to your scheme?

good grief! you ARE evil!

tell me, what are you going to do when the whole earth has been totally destroyed by neuclear forces and there is nothing left, thanks to your scheme?

You doubted my evil-ness!??!?!?!??!

You think I would actually let the world be destroyed? Nah, I'd use the "Star-Wars" idea that Reagan came up with, but rather than never get it up and running and spend loads of money on building pointless early warning stations in Europe (I live near one called Fylingdales, techincally it is RAF property, but Bush tried putting some Nuclear missiles in there and then the government exploded at him.

• 5 weeks later...

well....hi !....i can smell the evilness in here from a mile off!! i hope theres a way u can carry on ur evil deeds without TOO many side effects involving the planet earths existance.....

well....hi !....i can smell the evilness in here from  a mile off!! i hope theres a way u can carry on ur evil deeds without TOO many side effects involving the planet earths existance.....

I am too much of an eco-terrorist to do that.

good im glad to hear that

well....hi !....i can smell the evilness in here from  a mile off!! i hope theres a way u can carry on ur evil deeds without TOO many side effects involving the planet earths existance.....

This may mean something to you:

Force Three

or

Ark Angel

Force Three

or

Ark Angel

cant say they do...*confused* what are they?

Force Three

or

Ark Angel

ALEX RIDER!!!! That ringeth a bell it does?

Force Three

or

Ark Angel

ALEX RIDER!!!! That ringeth a bell it does?

...............nope.....i seem to have been deprived from something somewhere along my life....

....though thinking about it....the name DOES seem familiar...... :S

• 5 weeks later...
If anyone isn't interested in the course anymore, I'm afraid I'm going to put Operation Pykecrete into action, and Horatio will not be happy when that happens. Nor will any sanity not in my cool box, in the sanity bank or under MW's protection agency.

Pykecrete? :huh:

If anyone isn't interested in the course anymore, I'm afraid I'm going to put Operation Pykecrete into action, and Horatio will not be happy when that happens. Nor will any sanity not in my cool box, in the sanity bank or under MW's protection agency.

WWII stuff, very top secret. Don't let Horatio find out about it.

Ah, okay.

Ah, okay.

I'll explain, hopefully Horatio won't see.

Pykecrete was a British invention during the war, discovered by the R&D boffins responsible for the Spitfire planes and other Brit inventions. Pyke discovered that the correct mixture and ratio of sawdust to water and then frozen can out last most things when being baked at over 1000 degrees C, can survive torpedo blasts (seriously!) and floated. Oh and it took huge amounts of force using a steam hammer to smash it. He presented it to Churchhill by dropping it in his bath. There was a plan to make a floating pykecrete air base to help the fight in Norway, but D-Day and the end of the Norwegian campagin ended the project. There was a huge test in Canada as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I am your teacher, TGHL. You will call me Commander. Over this year, my course aims are to educate you in evil to as higher stander as possible.

Hi Mr Commander. I want Evil Lessons. *Wonders... Is it OK to bring the topic bac to life?*

I am your teacher, TGHL. You will call me Commander. Over this year, my course aims are to educate you in evil to as higher stander as possible.

Hi Mr Commander. I want Evil Lessons. *Wonders... Is it OK to bring the topic bac to life?*

I think we had these discussions before and I chucked you out on the street for being... unorthodox?

*enrolls*

A few questions to see whether you are evil enough;

1) If faced with a choice between a giant laser and a electromagnetic pulse emmitting satellite which would you choose?

2) In close combat would you prefer to have a sword, a gun or a haddock?

3) What is your favourite way of disposing of secret agents?

4) What trap would you pick to guard your inner sanctum; Pirhana pit, poison gas chamber, knockout gas chamber or an automatic sentry disguised as a tiki torch?

5) What describes you best? A Megalomaniac, ex-spy or reclusive billionaire?

6) Do you like my hat?

*enrolls*

1) If faced with a choice between a giant laser and a electromagnetic pulse emmitting satellite which would you choose?

4) What trap would you pick to guard your inner sanctum; Pirhana pit, poison gas chamber, knockout gas chamber or an automatic sentry disguised as a tiki torch?

6) Do you like my hat?

Is it okay for me to answer the Questions?

1. Both.

2. a Gun or a sword, Depends on whether I'm Time-traveling or not.

3. Putting them in the Meat Grinder.

4. Pirahana Pit, if i'm in Video-game land, Poisen gas chamber otherwise.

5. Megalomaniac.

6. Yes.

*bursts into the topic, guns blazing, and steals all the cookies*

*sticks out paw, trips - Kat -, watches as the cookies go flying into the air, has the hammie group catching cookies in mid-air, group disappears*

Poor kitty.

*smiles as the hammies run off with the decoy cookies and hides in a corner, messinly devouring the real ones*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1) the satellite. It would hut down all the electronics our world thrives on, and leave the people clueless about what happened. That way, when I go to destroy civilization, it will already be limping.

2) Sword. A gun is somewhat useless in close quarters, because he gun can be easily knocked away, or stolen and used against you. A sword is easier to hold on to, more damaging, plus it is cooler. Fish don't do anything to harm people.

3) Launched into space, just to see them explode in zero gravity.

4) the tiki torch. It would be the least expected, so as to have the element of surpise. A tank of pirhanas might not work, because they only attack to defend. They won't attack just for the fun of it. A gas chamber can be survived through the use of a gas mask.

5) reclusive billionaire.

6) maybe. >.>

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Both.

5. Megalomaniac.

6. Yes.

Processing... Processing...

Total evility; 6/10. Reccommendation; Enroll in the booster evil classes first and learn some more of the basics

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1) the satellite. It would hut down all the electronics our world thrives on, and leave the people clueless about what happened. That way, when I go to destroy civilization, it will already be limping.

2) Sword. A gun is somewhat useless in close quarters, because he gun can be easily knocked away, or stolen and used against you. A sword is easier to hold on to, more damaging, plus it is cooler. Fish don't do anything to harm people.

3) Launched into space, just to see them explode in zero gravity.

4) the tiki torch. It would be the least expected, so as to have the element of surpise. A tank of pirhanas might not work, because they only attack to defend. They won't attack just for the fun of it. A gas chamber can be survived through the use of a gas mask.

5) reclusive billionaire.

6) maybe. >.>

Total evility; 7/10

Reccommendation; One point shy of being the minimum level of evilness needed for enrollment.

Comments; Everyone needs to work on the answers to numbers 2 and 3. For those who fail these questions must sit a second, longer exam after booster classes. Booster classes start January 2nd. Note for THC; Good explanations, but you failed in 2 to take into account the advantages of the long range gun and the fish's food poisoning ability. Also consider costs of your death, it may have a certain finality about it but Mr.Bond could escape as he did in Moonraker. Likewise for MK's meat grinder.

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Both.

5. Megalomaniac.

6. Yes.

Total evility; 6/10. Reccommendation; Enroll in the booster evil classes first and learn some more of the basics

*Sits in corner while Reading 'How to be a Villain" as I wait for Classes to begin*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1) The first one

2) a Sword... I have phobia to guns

3) Stuffing them in my tree and watching them Suffocate

4) Pirana Pit. I would never choose a Gas Chamber as I am Jewish

5)Ex-spy

6) Of course!

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

I must take this test.

1)A giant laser, the better to destroy things with.

2) Why would I want a fish? The sword is ineffective. What kind of gun is it? In most cases, the gun is best.

3)Disposing of secret agents is easy. Simply shoot them, don't let them get away, and never forget to check to make sure that they're dead.

4)Knockout gas chamber, in case of a mistake and in case I need to ask questions.

5)I'm all, but, I must say reclusive billionaire is my most accurate title.

6)Depends. Does your hat have any weapons? If so, yes.

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

I must take this test.

2) Why would I want a fish? The sword is ineffective. What kind of gun is it? In most cases, the gun is best.

3)Disposing of secret agents is easy. Simply shoot them, don't let them get away, and never forget to check to make sure that they're dead.

4)Knockout gas chamber, in case of a mistake and in case I need to ask questions.

But you have graduated from Evil Acadamy! Do you really want to re-enrol?

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1) The first one

2) a Sword... I have phobia to guns

3) Stuffing them in my tree and watching them Suffocate

4) Pirana Pit. I would never choose a Gas Chamber as I am Jewish

5)Ex-spy

6) Of course!

Hmmm.. 4 or 5 out of 10 I'm afraid. 1, 2 and 3 all need to be worked on.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

I must take this test.

1) a electromagnetic pulse emmitting satellite, jam up the worlds communications then steal all their giant lasers

2) a sword, a gun kills too fast with a sword you can get rid of them piece by piece

3) slowly dip them in lime acid and put a pair of my used gym socks on their face and if that doesnt make them talk lock them in a room with my little sister

4) knockout gas, pihranas only eat thing if they are bleeding, with the gas i can capture them and torture them and hold them as hostages

5)i is a maniac

6)is it edible?

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

I must take this test.

But you have graduated from Evil Acadamy! Do you really want to re-enrol?

Yes, I believe that my skills need a bit of tuning and the Christmas Spirit was making me feel all good inside. And plus I would like to further my evil education.

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

I can't resist. I have to answer the questions.

1. Yes.

2. Sword. It states for use in close combat, where a gun would not be as effective. And if you're really good with the sword, you can parry to bullets anyway. Fish and smelly and I dun wanna touch them.

3. Any way that is direct and doesn't leave them time to make a cunning plan and escape. I would also not tell them my evil plan, no matter how sure I am that they are trapped, not leave the room, and not carry on without being ABSOLUTELY sure that they're really dead.

4. Must it be a Tiki torch? What about something else, like a rock? Please note that this would also be a decoy, because if they take out the sentry, I will be on the other side of the hidden door. Waiting.

5. Yes.

6. That depends. How much plumage does it have? 'Cause if it doesn't have enough plumage, then what's the point?

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

2. Sword. It states for use in close combat, where a gun would not be as effective. And if you're really good with the sword, you can parry to bullets anyway. Fish and smelly and I dun wanna touch them.

3. Any way that is direct and doesn't leave them time to make a cunning plan and escape. I would also not tell them my evil plan, no matter how sure I am that they are trapped, not leave the room, and not carry on without being ABSOLUTELY sure that they're really dead.

4. Must it be a Tiki torch? What about something else, like a rock? Please note that this would also be a decoy, because if they take out the sentry, I will be on the other side of the hidden door. Waiting.

5. Yes.

6. That depends. How much plumage does it have? 'Cause if it doesn't have enough plumage, then what's the point?

Hmmm... I think everyone is going to need some evil basics classes from what I can see. Ok, the tests are now disbanded. All those who wish to continue their evil education return on... the... when did I say... 2nd of January! Anyone who turns up drunk will be banned from all evil related classes, even lowly minion ones and be dispelled to the goody-too-shoes sidekick school across teh street! *goes to window and peeks from behind the curtains to see Horatio leering out of the window with a pair of binoculars*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Hmmm... I think everyone is going to need some evil basics classes from what I can see. Ok, the tests are now disbanded. All those who wish to continue their evil education return on... the... when did I say... 2nd of January! Anyone who turns up drunk will be banned from all evil related classes, even lowly minion ones and be dispelled to the goody-too-shoes sidekick school across teh street! *goes to window and peeks from behind the curtains to see Horatio leering out of the window with a pair of binoculars*

*takes notes on the observations, sees TGHK peeking out from behind the curtain, hides*

*waits until everyone has left TGHL's place, bugs flat*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

*takes notes on the observations, sees TGHK peeking out from behind the curtain, hides*

TYPO! HORATIO DID A TYPO! Ahem. Anyway, it isn't a flat, but in fact a high class acadamy taking up the entire building and several storys below ground level!

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Mr. Commander, Is it OK to bring the Good Masterclass Topic back to life so we can Invade it and put the Students in the meat Grinder?

Lets start off in evil bases. Well. Your evil base needs to be the center of your operations. This where you mastermind your evil plots. This where you track the movements of your agents and of governments. It is obviously advisable to make your base with a large communicational capacity. I will produce a checklist for the communications center, but in the mean time, let us talk about other things your base must have. Always, Always have a large nuclear missile stock. You also need to build your base on a location where it is possible to launch air, ground, sea and space attacks without a major country sticking it's nose in when you do. This is why islands are always popular. So, build a space shuttle lauch area, an airbase, a naval base and a training ground for your evil armies.

...Goes off to purchase the Canary Islands...

don't try easter Islands. I've already got my base there.

Lets start off in evil bases. Well. Your evil base needs to be the center of your operations. This where you mastermind your evil plots. This where you track the movements of your agents and of governments. It is obviously advisable to make your base with a large communicational capacity. I will produce a checklist for the communications center, but in the mean time, let us talk about other things your base must have. Always, Always have a large nuclear missile stock. You also need to build your base on a location where it is possible to launch air, ground, sea and space attacks without a major country sticking it's nose in when you do. This is why islands are always popular. So, build a space shuttle lauch area, an airbase, a naval base and a training ground for your evil armies.

Let us talk about what else your evil base must have. A centre of operations is a good move, include a world map, a holo-communicator, an early missile warning system, a very, very large missile fire button. Then you should have Kitchen. A good quality kitchen. Full of good qualiyt food. You must also include a nice Dining room and lesuire facilities. then you need somwhere to dispose of enemy agents, preferably a nice gruesome death like Pirhanas, sharks, mincer etc.

I have a Base on Easter Island. I dispose of Foes in the Meat Grinder. I also have a giant red Button of Doom that turns it on when you least expect it. My Kitchen is not Very Good, but it is Big and has lots of Food.

Oh it also have some Entertainment Things... It has a roller-Rink and an arcade and a Bowling ally and other stuff.

Welcome to Evil Henchmen Section 1.

In our line of work (Evil-ness) we must always have a henchman to do your dirty work. However, he/she MUST have a unique feature. So for example Oddjob and his strength and hat, Stamper (from Tommorow never dies) has a high pain thresh hold, and most famously, Jaws and his teeth.

*Checks* I have shroom Guns (Lots of them), a Meat Grinder, and A lot if Random Minions. Lots of them and lots of Stuffed Animals...

Medusa, Can I have her?

We however do not have mythical creatures as henchmen/women. We do have someone with the name of Medua. Japanese, kills he victims by... lowering them into a snake pit.

;_; But I have Millions of Mythical Creatures In my Armys!

I am not calling u Commander!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha rebellion!!!!

Rebellion shall take over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :wacko:

It will consume U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mwuhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

*locks away in a carboard box*

*Sends back to Mother*

*looks up from death clock blueprints*

huh? has the next lesson started?

*steals Blueprints while Lexxyman isn't looking, Imprints them into Brain, then Gives them back*

you mean squaWking?

ANother case of the effects of hamster denial! Horatio has forgotten his usual tasks and has not swooped down on this typo!

Horatio is a Lazy Hamster. I Know! We'll put him in the Meat Grinder and allow Toratio the Hip hammie to take over!

Dont become EVIL..It poisons your brain..I would know.. :mellow:

BEGONE FROM THIS TOPIC! I SHALL NOT TOLERATE YOU SPREADING FALSE PROPOGANDA AGAINST MY EVIL CAMPAGIN!

*Puts TBFOF in the Meat Grinder*

What!!! MW No!!!

Class, time for field work. Everone do an evil laugh!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nice Evil Laugh.

Muaha. Muahaha. Muahahaha. Muahahahaha.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHAHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

How about both?

Good idea. *tells admin to sort it out*

So, where to start?

Most Massive plots revolve around the stereotypical world domination plot, however there are various other types or genre open to the evil genius. Can anyone tell me a few examples?

World Destruction? Not like i would want to Destroy the World. That wouldn't be any good.

I'm ahead of you on Money, because I've got Johnny Depp Clones to help me out. :lol:

2.  The former rulers and formerly high-powered would not be left in the streets. They'd still have small amounts of power to the point where I own and rule the country, they are my underlings, but not to the point where they'd try to go to the UN for help.

Ok, time for a remark:

I've only made two World Domination plans. They both involve getting help from my Freinds here, so i'll have to think up some more.

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

TYPO! HORATIO DID A TYPO! Ahem. Anyway, it isn't a flat, but in fact a high class acadamy taking up the entire building and several storys below ground level!

No, I have bugged your flat. :lol:

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

No, I have bugged your flat. :lol:

*Puts Spiders all over The Good People school*

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

I dun want the classes, as that would ruin my rep as not really having a side. I just felt like answering questions. :D

*enrolls*

6) Do you like my hat?

1. Yes.

5. Yes.

Oh! Oh! Can I be your evil Teacher's Aide?

Ah, okay.

I'll explain, hopefully Horatio won't see.

Pykecrete was a British invention during the war, discovered by the R&D boffins responsible for the Spitfire planes and other Brit inventions. Pyke discovered that the correct mixture and ratio of sawdust to water and then frozen can out last most things when being baked at over 1000 degrees C, can survive torpedo blasts (seriously!) and floated. Oh and it took huge amounts of force using a steam hammer to smash it. He presented it to Churchhill by dropping it in his bath. There was a plan to make a floating pykecrete air base to help the fight in Norway, but D-Day and the end of the Norwegian campagin ended the project. There was a huge test in Canada as well.

Yes! Someone else who uses the term 'Boffin'!!!