Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Guess what happened today? =D

Jesse

Yay, I am in such a great mood. One of the rings of my clarinet fell off, I forgot my coat in the locker so I had to run and get it (yes my mom made me bring one), barely getting on the bus. I have 5 subjects of homework, 3 of them for honors classes, and another one for a project. I am still behind on my Precalc course. It went from 30 degrees to 90 degrees and I got really warm. I am tired from gym and from school in general. I switched to a reed that tastes like cough medicine. I have to practice a new song on clarinet, and I need to work on piano too. I had to carry my Algebra binder, Algebra textbook, coat, and clarinet by hand because my backpack was too full. Oh, and my brother and I got along VERY well today:

"Jesse, don't take so freaking long to get off the bus. I told you to start getting your stuff together."

"I WAS getting my stuff together."

"Okay, fine, argue with me!"

I walked away saying that dissagreement isn't the same as an argument. I'm not sure if he heard it.

I am SO SICK of people accusing me of arguing when I dissagree with them. And the way they say it makes it seem like you should be sentenced to death penalty. Oh, and the feedback they give you before looking on your side of things is REALLY nice :) I don't think my day could get ANY better! ^_^

Okay, enough of the scarcasm. I am already cooling down just by typing this. Now to start on my homework. I just really needed to vent that off.

Yay, I am in such a great mood. One of the rings of my clarinet fell off, I forgot my coat in the locker so I had to run and get it (yes my mom made me bring one), barely getting on the bus. I have 5 subjects of homework, 3 of them for honors classes, and another one for a project. I am still behind on my Precalc course. It went from 30 degrees to 90 degrees and I got really warm. I am tired from gym and from school in general. I switched to a reed that tastes like cough medicine. I have to practice a new song on clarinet, and I need to work on piano too. I had to carry my Algebra binder, Algebra textbook, coat, and clarinet by hand because my backpack was too full. Oh, and my brother and I got along VERY well today:

"Jesse, don't take so freaking long to get off the bus. I told you to start getting your stuff together."

I walked away saying that dissagreement isn't the same as an argument. I'm not sure if he heard it.

I am SO SICK of people accusing me of arguing when I dissagree with them. And the way they say it makes it seem like you should be sentenced to death penalty. Oh, and the feedback they give you before looking on your side of things is REALLY nice  :) I don't think my day could get ANY better! ^_^

Okay, enough of the scarcasm. I am already cooling down just by typing this. Now to start on my homework. I just really needed to vent that off.

I would not want to repeat your day!!! :huh::huh:

I am SO SICK of people accusing me of arguing when I dissagree with them. And the way they say it makes it seem like you should be sentenced to death penalty. Oh, and the feedback they give you before looking on your side of things is REALLY nice  :) I don't think my day could get ANY better! ^_^

Woo. Lotsa unfortuneatey....um...ness.

Woo. Lotsa unfortuneatey....um...ness.

You can just say "very unfortunate" you know ;)

Yay. Tomorrow I have band rehearsal and Thursday I have an orthodontist appointment and a football game. Who puts a football game on a thursday night? :rolleyes:

Awww, Im sorry to here this, Ahh I hate our weather too, I woke up and it was 40 so I got dressed in pants and a long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt, and then it shoots up to 80 in the middle of the day... :angry::mellow::angry:

• 1 year later...
*tumbleweed rolls across screen and cactus start growing* Hey, your brother is in college this year, right?

My brother? No, he's taking the year off from college. He's working on a lot of other projects.