Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Mega Wolf's H$ Discounts!

Mega Wolf

To see Horatio's Quoizical Monkeys, got to Quoizicalmonkeys.com(its fake!)! My sanity/self protection squad is called the Sanity Springian Pro-Squad! If you want to hire a protection squad, come here! Also, if you want to buy something, anything, come here! Just say what you want and I will tell you how many Hampsterian Dollars they cost! 10 Hampsterian Dollars=1 American Dollar.

I was getting low on supplies, so I am glad to see that you have restocked your store.  Please give me a list of your new and improved sanity protection devices as I want to purchase at least two of each!  Also, the monkey are getting a little low on monkey biscuits, so I was wondering if you stocked them?  Sign me up and let's get those sanities guarded.

50H$ for a box of Monkey Bisquits. well i'll tell u tomarrow wut the latest sanity tech is. right now, im goin 2 sleep. i live in california so it must be REALLY late where u are, horatio! :sleepy:

50H$ for a box of Monkey Bisquits. well i'll tell u tomarrow wut the latest sanity tech is. right now, im goin 2 sleep. i live in california so it must be REALLY late where u are, horatio! :sleepy:

Oh what a great state to live in!  For some reason I always thought you lived on the East Coast... a California wolf.  Skwerlhugger Will will be pleased to know that he is not the only person from California.  As a matter of fact, I was talking to my friend from Los Angeles last night!  What part of California...North, Central or South?

Ooops, I was so busy thinking about California, that I forgot to place my order...  I need 10 cases of Monkey Biscuits.  Could you FedEx them from your store to my house?  Also I need a couple of back-up batteries for my sanity security system.  It is time to change the batteries.  

Later I will tell you about my idea for a sanity protection device.  Maybe you could manufacture them.  

Please deduct the H$ directly from my account.  

Thanks!

???  is this a joke or sumthin  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

Let me explain, but first you will have to answer a question... do you know what a sanity is?  Do you know what insanity is?  Answer that question and I will continue and explain the whole thing to you. :upside:

I took another route, Insanities.

You see, my actual sanity is kept in a jar on a shelf with several deleusional insanities that think they are my sanity in identical jars.

???  *looking*  ???

Will the real sanity please stand up?  

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

You have just earned The Gold Star :star: Award.

Great thinking Lexxscrapham!!!

i sent the receipt to the account upon request. the total was H$455 due to the H$5 discount on the monkey treats(discount per box). Would u b interested in opening an account for the Mega Savings Card?

Oh what a great state to live in!  For some reason I always thought you lived on the East Coast... a California wolf.  Skwerlhugger Will will be pleased to know that he is not the only person from California.  As a matter of fact, I was talking to my friend from Los Angeles last night!  What part of California...North, Central or South?

i live in the north, but i'm moving to the south(about 2 hours from disneyland, i think) into the city. wow, u actually always thought i was an East Coast wolf? that was sure interesting!  :))

i sent the receipt to the account upon request. the total was H$455 due to the H$5 discount on the monkey treats(discount per box). Would u b interested in opening an account for the Mega Savings Card?

Absolutely, set me up!!!!!! :D  :D

hello? ne1 else want ne thing?!

M.W.'s Store

We don't just sell one thing....

We sell everything!

*sends Mega Wolf a check in the amount of H$455*

Thank you!

hello? ne1 else want ne thing?!

M.W.'s Store

We don't just sell one thing....

We sell everything!

Oh yes...  I need to update my security system.  TGHL has returned and is stealing sanities.  He has been designated the Sanity Stealer Extraordinaire, one to be on the lookout for.  So, I want to make sure that you have updated all my computer programs and perhaps fill me in on any new and improved technology.

Well, there's the Sani-tection system. nothing but trickery can penetrate it. only the owner of the sanity can make the sanity go anywhere. any sanity stealers items cannot steal the sanity  :cool: avalable for only 1000 H$! (100 american$)

Mega Wolf's Store

Top of the line sanity protection!

Well, there's the Sani-tection system. nothing but trickery can penetrate it. only the owner of the sanity can make the sanity go anywhere. any sanity stealers items cannot steal the sanity  :cool: avalable for only 1000 H$! (100 american$)

Mega Wolf's Store

Top of the line sanity protection!

I would like to order two.  Also, I would like to add my name to the list on any new devices that can see through trickery.  I have just returned from Key West and where I purchased some Sanigators.  These beautiful creatures are three times the size of a very large alligator, but they are trained to protect and defend the owners sanity and replacement, duplicate and decoy sanities.  The Saniodiles had not arrived as of yet.  They are due to arrive later this month.  You might want to consider having your store become a dealer for these animals.  Top of the line moat dwelling sanity protectors.

Trickery-Away-Spray is the best reverse trickery sanity protection. that's 250H$ (25$ american) for a 20 oz. bottle. only a quick spray a day and your sanity is protected.

Total: 2250H$ (225american$)

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

i am not alone!!!!!!!!! :laughing

i am not alone!!!!!!!!! :laughing

You definitely have California company!

BTW, congratulations for surpassing 100 posts!!!  You will need to attend the Post Party!  Your name will be added to the list! :D

ok, 2900 H$ more for the other 12 boxes. BTW, once we adjust, i will be accepting money frome The World Wide Pet Store. Taynio will adjust to my system, so u will start with 100000 H$ (10000 America Dollars.) You will earn money like Taynio has you earn it. I will ask Taynio if we should have job openings for shopkeepers so peple don't just have to post to get money. I will request this. Like we can leave a shoppers list once a week. Like what we'll be selling each week and their prices. Have a list of perhaps 25 items or more and the prices. It would be complicated, but the shoppers will earn money easier. Like pay them a minimum wage of 100H$ (equal to 10 A$) so they don't earn money too quickly. Well, nevermind, too complicated.

uhh..... lets see. T-shirts! Only 100 H$! Current T-shirt for sale:

------*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*------

------| :P  :P  :P |------

........| I'm Not         |

........| Crazy.......    |

........| I'm Just        |

........| Sanityless!    |

uhh..... lets see. T-shirts! Only 100 H$! Current T-shirt for sale:

------| :P  :P  :P |------

........| I'm Not         |

........| Crazy.......    |

........| I'm Just        |

........| Sanityless!    |

You know, this T-shirt is a must have!  I will let you know the total and sizes tomorrow.  Do you have a good number in stock or do I have to wait for delivery? ???

:upside: um, i hope this doesnt offend u, i kow ur busy and u get occasionally get sidetracked from certain posts but... uhh... what happened to 'tomarrow'?  :P  :upside:

:upside: um, i hope this doesnt offend u, i kow ur busy and u get occasionally get sidetracked from certain posts but... uhh... what happened to 'tomarrow'?  :P  :upside:

*thinks... tomorrow never comes :laughing  :laughing  :laughing * J/K

No I am collecting the sizes and some of the group has not decided exactly what size they want.  For now, I need 6 medium hamster size and 2 larger hammie size.  The Black Bear ladies have requested a larger size.  More.....  :laughing tomorrow :laughing .

------|      :love:         |------

........|     Born       |

........|       A          |

........|    Beauty     |

........|      :love:        |

This is our latest shirt!

ok, 2900 H$ more for the other 12 boxes. BTW, once we adjust, i will be accepting money frome The World Wide Pet Store. Taynio will adjust to my system, so u will start with 500000 H$ (50000 America Dollars.) You will earn money like Taynio has you earn it. I will ask Taynio if we should have job openings for shopkeepers so peple don't just have to post to get money. I will request this. Like we can leave a shoppers list once a week. Like what we'll be selling each week and their prices. Have a list of perhaps 25 items or more and the prices. It would be complicated, but the shoppers will earn money easier. Like pay them a minimum wage of 100H$ (equal to 10 A$) so they don't earn money too quickly. Well, nevermind, too complicated.

i edited the tag to the amount of starter money. we need more accounts :cool:

------|      :love:       |------

........|      Born     |

........|        A       |

........|     Beauty   |

........|      :love:      |

This is our latest shirt!

Oh I need a whole bunch of these.  I want to give one to all the girls on this website.  So, let me think just how many I will need.....

*100, in various sizes*

please open an account for me. I would also like to place an order for one of every sanity protection device you have.

:eek            :eek            :eek            :eek            :eek

NO!!   NO!!   NO!!   NO!!   NO!!  

Do NOT open an account for the #2 Sanity Stealer.  He will buy one of everything and then reverse engineer them to discover your secrets.

*hands Mega Wolf H$1,000,000,000 to cover any expenses to keep TGHL away from this store*

:eek            :eek            :eek            :eek            :eek

dont worry, he can't afford them all. plus, i'll only give him the ones labled 'irriversible sanity gear'. those ones can not be modified, or they'll blow up in your face!

neways, Grim, these r the 1s u r allowed to purchase:

-------------------------------------------------

Sanity Pro 6666: Price: 2500H$

Sanity Pro 5555: Price: 1500H$

Superban Sanity SaViOr: 1000H$

--------------------------------------------------

you current balance is 50000H$. (10H$=1$*america*)

do have any money at all? and if i dont how do i get some  ???

You need to let Mega Wolf know that you want to become a member and she will set you up with an account.  Also go to the World Wide Pet Store and sign up there.  You earn H$ when you post and as the Post Master you will have a very large account.  You can also use these H$ in Mega Wolf's store.

dont worry, he can't afford them all. plus, i'll only give him the ones labled 'irriversible sanity gear'. those ones can not be modified, or they'll blow up in your face!

tell me what is the Sanity Pro 6666? What is it's function? Is it an upgrade from Superban Sanity SaViOr?

P.S Didn't you upgrade the starting account to 70000? CAn I also sign a contract with you? This is my contract terms:

1) TGHL will supply MW with reverse engineered Sanity STealing items.

2) MW will in return pay TGHL a unfixed amount for each product.

3) Sheena will not have anything to do with TGHL's products.

MW may add additional contract terms.

DO we have a deal?

tell me what is the Sanity Pro 6666? What is it's function? Is it an upgrade from Superban Sanity SaViOr?

P.S Didn't you upgrade the starting account to 70000? CAn I also sign a contract with you? This is my contract terms:

DO we have a deal?

No, I updated it from 10000 to 50000H$. Horatio just get 70000H$ beercause he was the first customer. Yes, the Sanity Pro 6666 is an upgrade. Sorry, no, I won't be signing a contract, I already have reversed engineered sanity stealing gear.

DO we have a deal?

No, I updated it from 10000 to 50000H$. Horatio just get 70000H$ beercause he was the first customer. Yes, the Sanity Pro 6666 is an upgrade. Sorry, no, I won't be signing a contract, I already have reversed engineered sanity stealing gear.

Not this one you haven't! *throws black cube on floor. Wormhole opens. Jumps in. Reappears with genuine Jenny and Google Smorgan sanities* MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA! *Disappears*

I will get that squirrel sanity. however it will be odd and i will have to give it a sanity from sanity springs. *grabs a small cage with a squirrel**extracts squirrel sanity**gives squirrel a new sanity* Here u are! a squirrel sanity! That will be 500H$! (50 america $)

DO we have a deal?

I will buy one Sanity Pro 6666, please. and One retina of Sanity protection eagles if possible. Oh and maybe a couple of robo-sanities.

I need sanity protection gear but what is this all about?

I will let Mega Wolf explain everything.  As this is her store and she is great at explaining, I will wait for her. :D

Okie Dokie Artichokie

:laughing  :laughing  LOL  :laughing  :laughing

And for that wonderful comeback, I am presenting you with The Gold Star :star: Award.   :D

I will let Mega Wolf explain everything.  As this is her store and she is great at explaining, I will wait for her. :D

Okie Dokie Artichokie

:laughing  :laughing  LOL  :laughing  :laughing

And for that wonderful comeback, I am presenting you with The Gold Star :star: Award.   :D

Yay!

NOT-TOO-TECHNICAL DEFINITION OF HAMPSTERDANCE SANITY GAME

Part I

What the sanities are and what are sanity stealers!

Sanities are the things that keep you sane, as many know. But here on hampsterdance we pretend they are like people or pets. Sanities come in blobs, as that is their main form. But the sanities can change into animals and people too! Sanity stealers, i.e. Sheena, the top sanity stealer in Europe, in fact throughout the world, uses trickery to steal your sanity or just sneaks up, or might even grab it in your presence. TGHL is Sheena's sanity stealing partner. He doesn't do as good of a job. But he is #2 on the best sanity stealer list. They steal your sanities if they are NOT PROTECTED BY MY SANITY GEAR! If you use other brands, the chances of your sanity being stolen is much higher.

Part II

Why You Buy Sanity Gear

If you don't buy sanity gear, your sanity has been stolen. You need to buy gear from my shop to keep your sanity safe. When you lose your sanity, it is hard to get it back. There is an undiscovered way to find Sheena's coolbox, but ya know, Sheena is the top sanity stealer and has about two dozen sanities in her cool box. But the not-so-experienced-stealers put their cool box in an unprotected area. But if you want to keep your sanity and want to be one of the people who have never had their sanity stolen, you best be buying sanity gear. If you get your sanity stolen, you must buy a new sanity from this store. That is the latest option! However, somebody still has your original sanity. You aren't really affected, but it's just a fun game.

Part III

Shortest one, What The Heck Is a Coolbox?!

Coolboxes are used to keep sanities that were stolen from running off. They have unlimited space and the sanities make the best of it and they mingle with other sanities. It's fun for the sanities because they can party in there, but they have limited amounts of time to talk with their owners when they are in the cool box and that isn't fun to them. So basically, coolboxes are fun party houses with limited sanity speaking time. Okay, talking to your sanity isn't something that happens, but it's in the friggin' game!

Conclusion:

If I may conclude, if you still don't understand, tell me why. Plus, you can have multiple sanities adopted from Sanity Springs. You can only adopt from me. I have the secret of getting to that other universe, nobody else does.

Credits

Editor..............Jenny

Speech Writer Assistant..............Google Smorgan

Writer................Mega Wolf

Special Thanks To:

TGHL Sheena, for allowing me to use them in the speech

My Sanities, Jenny and Google Smorgan, for helping with the speech

Mega Wolf's Store, for producing this presentation

THE END!

DO we have a deal?

I will buy one Sanity Pro 6666, please. and One retina of Sanity protection eagles if possible. Oh and maybe a couple of robo-sanities.

I repeat:

if u buy both, ur balance is 0, unless u join the pet store by taynio

I highly recommend joining the World Wide Pet Store operated by Taynio (in the Hampsters, Dogs, Cats forum), because you receive H$ when you first join and then more money every time you post!  I have just inquired about placing an order for animals for my moat.

DO we have a deal?

I repeat:

For goodness sake! MEGA WOLF!!!!!

I REPEAT:

I would like one of EVERYTHING!!! Thanks!

umm. i dont believe u can buy everything. u see, we sell EVERYTHING and i dont think u have the money yet Toto. u only have 50000H$(5000American Dollars)

if u buy both, ur balance is 0, unless u join the pet store by taynio

I highly recommend joining the World Wide Pet Store operated by Taynio (in the Hampsters, Dogs, Cats forum), because you receive H$ when you first join and then more money every time you post!  I have just inquired about placing an order for animals for my moat.

Make sure they're the right ones...putting mice in your moat won't do much good...ahh I'm getting hungry!

Since Taynio offers jobs at the WWPS, i will offer jobs at MWHD!

I currently need:

1 General Manager

2 Managers

2 As. Managers

And other employees. (10)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fweeeeee!!!!!

Since Taynio offers jobs at the WWPS, i will offer jobs at MWHD!

I currently need:

1 General Manager

2 Managers

2 As. Managers

And other employees. (10)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fweeeeee!!!!!

I shall like to apply for the job of Gerneral Manager.

My application form is on view in the pet store with the addition of General Manager of The World Wide Pet Store in the job section.

I got it!

Name: TGHL

City: Whatever you think it is, but I live in Britain.

Qualifacations: Have 10 GCSE's including Modern Foreign Languages. Graduated from the University of Cunning and then went to get a diploma in Advanced Sanity stealing.

Previous Jobs: Sheena's right-hand phoenix (still am). Manager of the Sanity bank. (deposit sanities for 10% intrest). The Ultimate sanity stealing weaponry and equipment engineer. (Still am) General Manager of the W.W.P.S.

Referees: Sheena, LE, MW (will strongly tell you about my SS exploits), Tayino and Horatio.

I got it!

Qualifacations: Have 10 GCSE's including Modern Foreign Languages. Graduated from the University of Cunning and then went to get a diploma in Advanced Sanity stealing.

Previous Jobs: Sheena's right-hand phoenix (still am). Manager of the Sanity bank. (deposit sanities for 10% intrest). The Ultimate sanity stealing weaponry and equipment engineer. (Still am) General Manager of the W.W.P.S.

Referees: Sheena, LE, MW (will strongly tell you about my SS exploits), Tayino and Horatio.

hmmmm.............i dont believe a sanity stealer is much of a qualification to be a general manager of a store that specializes in sanity stealers prevention..... :upside:

I would like to be general manager, too!

Name: Toto Emerald

Reside: Kansas (hometown) Emarald City (Timeshare)

Age: 12 human years, so thats what...84 dog years? Gosh, I'm old!!

Qualifications: I am smart, funny, a leader, I can babysit (If that's a matter of the job), I know how to tell people how to settle down and get working (If I don't have a cold

:;): ....) I have a 6th grade education!

Jobs: Babysitter, house cleaner, carwasher, craftmaker, Attorney at Exchange city, and a part-time police officer at exchange city!

Refrences: Horatio, or anyone I know at HD.com, Any of my principals, teachers, ect, especially Mrs. Elson! I can give you a few other peoples e-mail addresses for further questionings.

I would like to be general manager, too!

Name: Toto Emerald

Reside: Kansas (hometown) Emarald City (Timeshare)

Age: 12 human years, so thats what...84 dog years? Gosh, I'm old!!

Qualifications: I am smart, funny, a leader, I can babysit (If that's a matter of the job), I know how to tell people how to settle down and get working (If I don't have a cold

:;): ....) I have a 6th grade education!

Jobs: Babysitter, house cleaner, carwasher, craftmaker, Attorney at Exchange city, and a part-time police officer at exchange city!

Refrences: Horatio, or anyone I know at HD.com, Any of my principals, teachers, ect, especially Mrs. Elson! I can give you a few other peoples e-mail addresses for further questionings.

Great choice.  TGHL is the General Manager at the World Wide Pet Store, so we would not want the #2 Sanity Stealer to be the GM at both stores! :eek

yeah, sanity stealer with a job at sanity stealer protection gear? Not a good combo!

"Welcom to TGHL's cool box, how may I take your order?"

"Yeah, I would like TGHL with a side of sanity stealer protection gear."

"Are you aware that he would shrivil up and die if you do that?"

"Yes, yes I am." :D

yeah, sanity stealer with a job at sanity stealer protection gear? Not a good combo!

Are you aware sir or madam that you are currnetly locked away in a small carboard box and are speeding away to be fed to my sanities Fire and Ice?

I got it!

hmmmm.............i dont believe a sanity stealer is much of a qualification to be a general manager of a store that specializes in sanity stealers prevention..... :upside:

Ah yes but it shows I have knowladge in the SS area so I can reccomend which Sanity Protection Item would be most sutiable based on which of the Two sanity Stealers have their attention on you. So I had taken an intrest in your sanity I would reccomend a particle accelerator, two wormhole generators, a whole load of fake sanities and a call to our 'Ask Horatio helpline'

Can I ask what skills a dog ,that was as about as useful to Dorothy as the flying monkeys of wicked witch of the west, has to do with general manager. I offer 1st class air mail, efficent and quick responding to orders, friendly advice and whatever other skills you believe me to have. However to the knowladge of all living entities dogs are unable to handle documents, unable to fly or personaly deliever objects and are unable to make sure that an order for two thousand robo-sanities is proparly delievered.

Can I ask what skills a dog ,that was as about as useful to Dorothy as the flying monkeys of wicked witch of the west, has to do with general manager. I offer 1st class air mail, efficent and quick responding to orders, friendly advice and whatever other skills you believe me to have. However to the knowladge of all living entities dogs are unable to handle documents, unable to fly or personaly deliever objects and are unable to make sure that an order for two thousand robo-sanities is proparly delievered.

*taps The Grim Hamster Lord on the shoulder*

Excuse me, but I am the corporate pilot for the World Wide Pet Store and my employer has worked an agreement with Mega Wolf, so that I will do deliveries for both stores and fly the employees of both stores.  Now, I am an hamster.  Dogs are quite intelligent. :D

Grim-

adj 1: not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty;"grim determination"; "grim necessity"; "Russia's final hour, it seemed, approached with inexorable certainty"; "relentless persecution"; "the stern demands of parenthood [syn: inexorable, relentless, stern, unappeasable, unforgiving, unrelenting] 2: shockingly repellent; inspiring horror; "ghastly wounds"; "the grim aftermath of the bombing"; "the grim task of burying the victims"; "a grisly murder";

HELLO? I am a girl Toto. I was the real Toto, no the double, who was a guy. They named us both Toto. And, might I ask YOU, TGHL, is that is your real name, what can a GRIM Lord do? Just so Grim, that you are like, "Buhumbug!" all day?  GET THE BOOK I, Toto!!

And, I was with Dorothy when the house fell on the wicked witch! I may have special powers. Also, I bit the evil lady, AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!! And, thank you, Horatio. All animals are smart, but I am very afraid about the humans. :;):

Grim-

adj 1: not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty;"grim determination"; "grim necessity"; "Russia's final hour, it seemed, approached with inexorable certainty"; "relentless persecution"; "the stern demands of parenthood [syn: inexorable, relentless, stern, unappeasable, unforgiving, unrelenting] 2: shockingly repellent; inspiring horror; "ghastly wounds"; "the grim aftermath of the bombing"; "the grim task of burying the victims"; "a grisly murder";

HELLO? I am a girl Toto. I was the real Toto, no the double, who was a guy. They named us both Toto. And, might I ask YOU, TGHL, is that is your real name, what can a GRIM Lord do? Just so Grim, that you are like, "Buhumbug!" all day?  GET THE BOOK I, Toto!!

And, I was with Dorothy when the house fell on the wicked witch! I may have special powers. Also, I bit the evil lady, AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!! And, thank you, Horatio. All animals are smart, but I am very afraid about the humans. :;):

Yes of course I find that going (you got the wrong word! HAH!) Bah-humbug all day is very productive and good for the store. (sarcsam) You can do that while I prove my worth and rpove that SS is a pastime which doesn't interferre with my work.

I will make my decision within the week, but you must realize that both of you are pointing out some negative things about ech other, and fighting is not a very "general manager type" thing. You are supposed to manage things, not need management. :P

Oh, it's alright. I just need the general-managers-to-be to learn to be less childlike in the moments they are managing. As soon as TGHL apolagizes the mature way, we can get along our way and we can decide. That apology was an added + on your side, but TGHL has been given a - for not apologizing earlier than you. So far, you have got the lead. By the way, I'm 12 too, but that doesn't really matter.

I believe tghl should be older, because he talks about LifesEagle, and I know that LE is older than me (or you, for that matter). I'm always getting pushed around, so that's why I am tring to defend myself, my humorous, funny kinda way, but I guess it isn't funny. I'm kinda like a seeing eye dog, when I am not at work or school, I'm serious. But, when I'm not doing anything that helps anyone in any way, I have fun.(somewhat, when the mean people aren't around) But, if I don't get the job, I would like to be a manager, but the general manager job sounds much better. In real life, you must make do with the coworkers/boss that you have. You wouldn't want to say, "oh! He works here?! I'm quitting! I don't care that it pays $20 an hour!"

I believe tghl should be older, because he talks about LifesEagle, and I know that LE is older than me (or you, for that matter). I'm always getting pushed around, so that's why I am tring to defend myself, my humorous, funny kinda way, but I guess it isn't funny. I'm kinda like a seeing eye dog, when I am not at work or school, I'm serious. But, when I'm not doing anything that helps anyone in any way, I have fun.(somewhat, when the mean people aren't around) But, if I don't get the job, I would like to be a manager, but the general manager job sounds much better. In real life, you must make do with the coworkers/boss that you have. You wouldn't want to say, "oh! He works here?! I'm quitting! I don't care that it pays $20 an hour!"

What? I should be older? I'm the same age as LE!

And also I apologise for fighting with you in a most disrespectful manner. It was most childish of me, so please except my most sincerest apologies.

To MW: Why not put each of us in a series of tests that can prove which would be best for GM? So each test should be themed around the qualities that a GM needs, so PR, Efficency, speed etc. etc.

Are you aware sir or madam that you are currnetly locked away in a small carboard box and are speeding away to be fed to my sanities Fire and Ice?

Are you aware that I seized a mail truck, located the box, ripped it open, and freed toto? :) (It's not that hard to find a box sent to the address of "Fire and Ice sanities")

*Laughs* Thanks, Jesse! My sanity is now as happy as can be. You get the Hero Award-              ```````

~~~           !!!!!!!!!!    `            `

@        @    ~      ~       !           !  `              `

@        @  ~         ~     !            !  `              `

@@@@@ ~ ~~~~~~   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  `              `

@        @  ~                ! !             `              `

@        @    ~              !    !          `             `    

@        @       ~~~~    !       !!!!      ````````

i'd love to make a store :love: ..........but nothing can compare to store that sells everything!

Well, almost everything! I can't sell the universe! Or toys and pet stuff, cuz there are stores that sell those things, and they are in the H$ money business with this store! There are many loopholes to this, aren't there?  :P

i'd love to make a store :love: ..........but nothing can compare to store that sells everything!

Oh there are always reasons for another store.  Or perhaps a restaurant.  How about a plant store or a grocery store or a music store.  You could sell guitars... :eek , give lessons, etc. :D

MW what do you think of my idea? And have you looked at my request for some sanity items?

Also to all users I am advertising the following:

The sanity bank: Holds your sanity, keeps them safe from sanity stealers and at today's rates you get 1/10 of a sanity per week.

The Sheena Appreciation club: Title says all.

The Super Sanity Resturant: Qulaity food for you and your sanity.

THe World Wide Pet Store: The only store where every animal you want is available.

But if you do end up making a store, u need permission to use H$! Lol! Im a WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!

But if you do end up making a store, u need permission to use H$! Lol! Im a WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!

MEGA WOLF!!!!! Please Listen.

Can you please go back to page 9 and look at what I said about the General Manager tests and then could I please buy the following:

A Sanity Pro 6666, please and One retina of Sanity protection eagles if possible. Oh and maybe a couple of robo-sanities.

*hands over products*

As for the tests, I've been thinking about them. I think that's a great idea, but I'm still thinking of tests to have! I'm still leaning towards Toto a little, as you already have a position in the WWPS. But actually, you now seem to have more qualifications. If I so choose to pick you, TGHL, I need to make a little agreement with you.

*hands over products*

As for the tests, I've been thinking about them. I think that's a great idea, but I'm still thinking of tests to have! I'm still leaning towards Toto a little, as you already have a position in the WWPS. But actually, you now seem to have more qualifications. If I so choose to pick you, TGHL, I need to make a little agreement with you.

Toto apparently has left for proof of this go to Warm Wishes and you'll see his topic. Therein lies his/her resignation. Please ignore the whole stuff about Sanities been stolen that was an attempt at using reverse pschology to keep Toto here. Didn't work very well :down:

*hands over products*

What agreement is this? Could you give the details of said agreement?

MW, I have some issues that need addressing. From you. Immediatly. As in now. Not later.

Issue 1) What is the agreement? Issue 2) I have some holo-sanities that you may want to sell in your store. Issue 3) WHERE IS SHEENA ON HER CHARIOT OF SANITIES?

Issue 1) The agreement is that you can not use the items in this shop for sanity stealing, or you shall be fired. Issue 2) I already have holograms of almost everything, including sanities. Sorry! Issue 3) I don't know! I miss Sheena too! I am awaiting the chariot of sanities, too!

MW, I have some issues that need addressing. From you. Immediatly. As in now. Not later.

Issue 1) What is the agreement? Issue 2) I have some holo-sanities that you may want to sell in your store. Issue 3) WHERE IS SHEENA ON HER CHARIOT OF SANITIES?

Issue 1) The agreement is that you can not use the items in this shop for sanity stealing, or you shall be fired. Issue 2) I already have holograms of almost everything, including sanities. Sorry! Issue 3) I don't know! I miss Sheena too! I am awaiting the chariot of sanities, too!

I agree to the agreement. Have you got everything related to sanity protection in your shop?

I will post a topic that Toto must go to. It will be labled, URGENT MESSAGE FOR TOTO. I must do that right now.

Toto was having computer problems where her mother put a block on the computer and even HampsterDance was blocked.  The Toto got passed the block and sent a post that she would be in Ohio until the 3rd of July.  Post your topic so that when she returns she will see it straight away. :D

Guest Honey3

I need some sanity preotection gear.TGHL has already tried to steal my sanity but Horatio saved it, thank you Horatio!!!

:dixie

Oh, yeah. I'm really tired. 11:22 here. That's fine. On my trip I learned that you shouldn't judge people, for at one time you probably did the same thing, which would make you a hipocrite. Then God would judge you for that thing. Ok, yeah, it's hard to understand. Matt. 7!

I need some sanity preotection gear.TGHL has already tried to steal my sanity but Horatio saved it, thank you Horatio!!!

Would you like the Sanity-Stealer-Be-Gone Spray? You spray your sanity once, and for 24 hours, your sanity is impossible to steal. Don't forget to spray every day! Price: 200H$. By the way, are you a member of the any H$ system store? Just checking.

Guest Honey3

i am a member and employee at WWPS so does that count??? ???And I think I will take some Sanity-Stealer -Be Gone-Spray  and afew decoy sanities.

i am a member and employee at WWPS so does that count??? ???And I think I will take some Sanity-Stealer -Be Gone-Spray  and afew decoy sanities.

It's a bit pointless buying these things if your sanity is locked away in my cool box.    :D

TGHL, give it back to her, she didn't quite understand sanities yet. You're scaring away my customers :P Wait until they understand, then its fair to steal. Once they understand, they buy the gear. You have to just understand that you can steal them after I have them buy gear. You know, TGHL, you could try another way of tricking them after they got the gear. :laughing

i am a member and employee at WWPS so does that count??? ???And I think I will take some Sanity-Stealer -Be Gone-Spray  and afew decoy sanities.

that counts!

TGHL, give it back to her, she didn't quite understand sanities yet. You're scaring away my customers :P Wait until they understand, then its fair to steal. Once they understand, they buy the gear. You have to just understand that you can steal them after I have them buy gear. You know, TGHL, you could try another way of tricking them after they got the gear. :laughing

Oh... *releases Honey's sanity* I still have your sanity that Sheena was keeping... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh... *releases Honey's sanity* I still have your sanity that Sheena was keeping... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yeah but that one really wasn't that sane! :P

Guest Honey3

My little sanity is back!!!TGHL you can try to steal my sanity after I get my protection gear and understand more about the sanities.But I won't make it easy. :))

Can I get sanity protection for my sanity in TGHL's sanity bank. Just incase he does something to it will its in there?

??? I won't. I have MW, Tayino and Horatio to make sure of that. (and LE if she would return)

Oh TGHL, I know you all too well.  I think that Moneylover would be wise to use the Sanity-Stealer-Be-Gone-Spray, just in case.

You are a very sly fellow and Moneylover always needs to be on his toes!  

Spray away Moneylover!  Better safe than sorry.

:laughing        :laughing        :laughing        :laughing        :laughing

okay! i'll give u the same as honey. Sanity-Stealer-Be-Gone Spray. H$200

*Spray, Spray, Spray*There now its safe, i hope.

Good thing you sprayed!  You can always get a Decoy Sanity or a Replacement Sanity and if TGHL manages to steal that sanity, you still have your true sanity.  I have dozens of Decoy and Replacement Sanities.  My real sanity is hidden sooooooo well, that TGHL thinks he can find it.  What he forgets is that I keep purchasing all the latest and greatest gadgets and protection gear from Mega Wolf's store.  Plus I have commissioned the engineers at NASA to design top secret devices and hiding places for my sanity.  In addition to all this, I have one million acres that is surrounded by a moat with 200 crocodiles who just love the taste of sanity stealers.  Inside this moat is where there is a Spa just for the sanities.  Currently I have all the sanities warming up.  They have been in the cool box for so long, that they needed a tropical warm up.  So, start loading up on gear from Mega Wolf's store and purchase some critters that love to eat sanity stealers from the World Wide Pet Store and you should be all set.  If you come across any new and unique ideas, Mega Wolf will be more than happy to manufacture your designs and offer them for sale to all of us. :D

*sprays Moneylover some more* :D

Good thing you sprayed!  You can always get a Decoy Sanity or a Replacement Sanity and if TGHL manages to steal that sanity, you still have your true sanity.  I have dozens of Decoy and Replacement Sanities.  My real sanity is hidden sooooooo well, that TGHL thinks he can find it.  What he forgets is that I keep purchasing all the latest and greatest gadgets and protection gear from Mega Wolf's store.  Plus I have commissioned the engineers at NASA to design top secret devices and hiding places for my sanity.  In addition to all this, I have one million acres that is surrounded by a moat with 200 crocodiles who just love the taste of sanity stealers.  Inside this moat is where there is a Spa just for the sanities.  Currently I have all the sanities warming up.  They have been in the cool box for so long, that they needed a tropical warm up.  So, start loading up on gear from Mega Wolf's store and purchase some critters that love to eat sanity stealers from the World Wide Pet Store and you should be all set.  If you come across any new and unique ideas, Mega Wolf will be more than happy to manufacture your designs and offer them for sale to all of us. :D

??? NASA and the ESA belong to me Horatio. I have helped them with some of the biggest leaps in space technology, who says that those devices work?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down! I still dont understand this whole sanity game other that i dont want mine stolen and i need gear to protect it. But like how do you actualy steal a sanity. And your sanity cant actually be hidden so...? And why doesnt TGHL just say oh, i have found your sanity? I am so confused. Oh I have a good idea for MW. She can have a danity teaching class everyweek for those who dont understand it. But in the meen time can you explain it a  little yourself?

And also how did you get the sanities out of the cool box ?

Guest Honey3

I will spray my sanity *spray spray spray*Safety and relaxzation at the spa my little sanity has a great life. :))

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down! I still dont understand this whole sanity game other that i dont want mine stolen and i need gear to protect it. But like how do you actualy steal a sanity. And your sanity cant actually be hidden so...? And why doesnt TGHL just say oh, i have found your sanity? I am so confused. Oh I have a good idea for MW. She can have a danity teaching class everyweek for those who dont understand it. But in the meen time can you explain it a  little yourself?

Don't worry, Horatio has always been a bit mad since I took away his sanity...

Anyone__

\/\/@/\/ |

to buy anything?

odd lack of buisness today. Wonder why?

yes, yes. there is a big lack of business. i thought at least one person every other day at least would come.

Anyone__

\/\/@/\/ |

to buy anything?

yes, yes. there is a big lack of business. i thought at least one person every other day at least would come.

Maybe you should hold some sort of publicity stunt, like put on a concert for the people of HD.

hmm... publicity stunt... nice idea...

• 3 weeks later...

I want my sanity protected with every single protection itme there is...It must also be hidden...I dont care the price just protect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you have the mastercard, you needn't know the price. It would shock you greatly! *just gives all equipment*

Anyone__

\/\/@/\/ |

to buy anything?

Maybe you should hold some sort of publicity stunt, like put on a concert for the people of HD.

Everyone has publicity stunts now. All you have to do is link it into your store. MAybe you should have a show where everyone can look at the latest models of your stuff, test drive some etc.

I want my sanity protected with every single protection itme there is...It must also be hidden...I dont care the price just protect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you have the mastercard, you needn't know the price. It would shock you greatly! *just gives all equipment*

Ok than you!...* Beep Beep Beep, * Giant truck filled with micicles and cashicles backs in and pours them all into a pool...Well what are we wait for? Lets dive in! *

Anyone__

\/\/@/\/ |

to buy anything?

Everyone has publicity stunts now. All you have to do is link it into your store. MAybe you should have a show where everyone can look at the latest models of your stuff, test drive some etc.

Test the sanity gear? Hmm.... I am still considering what would be the best way to draw people over here.