Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Camp Ham

Ok if you want to sent your hammie or sanityto a camp,come here the camp starts on the 21st of sept. come everyone...

Horatio if you want to send some sanitys plz feel free to tell me... i would like boboand his decoysto come please!

Ok if you want to sent your hammie or sanityto a camp,come here the camp starts on the 21st of sept. come everyone...

Horatio if you want to send some sanitys plz feel free to tell me... i would like boboand his decoysto come please!

Bobo told me to tell you that he does not feel security is tight enough for him to come to camp right now. So he has a hammie friend, Bobammie, that he is sending in his place. :lol:

In addition, I am sending all eleven of my hammies. Do you have room? Here is 1,000,000,000 H$ for their camp fees. :D

Can the adoption center dogs come and Honey and Squeaker and can my sanity come with two decoys that looks just like my sanity and Dot also!!!

Name ur price I can have as much money as I want for I just have to ask MoneyLover and here is a little donation *hands over 1,000 H$* ^_^

im so sorry i made a typo camp ham starts tomarow any body can comy, no huge fee,donations are helpful

horatio here is your 1,000,000,000 H$ back no fee for camp ham but do tell all of your hammies to have fun!

im so sorry i made a typo camp ham starts tomarow any body can comy, no huge fee,donations are helpful

horatio here is your 1,000,000,000 H$ back no fee for camp ham but do tell all of your hammies to have fun!

Keep that as a donation. You will be having lots more happy campers showing up and might need it! :D