Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Sanity Lessons

Mega Wolf

Course 1

Part 1

Introduction

Knowing When You Are Allowed To Steal

Sanity stealing has dated very far back. Sheena was the original. The only time that she has ever stolen a sanity was o a very rare occasion or on a caravan trip. Nonetheless the art of sanity is indeed difficult. You cannot simply say,"Hello, I stole your sanity." You must go through some very coomplicated rules first.

Rules

1. A noobs sanity does not qualify. You are not allowed to steal a noobs sanity. If you have, release it immediately.

2. You must use trickery to steal a sanity. You cannot simply say, "I used this product so now I shall steal your sanity". It does not work like that. Trickery, and only trickery, works.

3. You must at least be a senior to become a sanity stealer. No person can just come in and say that they are a sanity stealer without going through training courses and having 1000 posts so they know their way around.

4. It is impossible to steal Horatio's sanity so don't bother trying unless you are TGHL who tries anyways.

5. Do not try and correct Sheena or Horatio when they talk of sanities. They are all knowing.

Those are the basic rules. Any rule breaking could result in your Sanity Stealers Liscense taken away or the taking of your sanity and putting it is Sanity Springs Spa forever and you may not have it back until you have proven yourself.

Part 2

Sanity Springs Spa

As you may know, Horatio whisks the new sanities away to a place called Sanity Springs Spa in the land where sanities roam about, Sanity Springs. Only Horatio and I know the location of this place. The sanities are there until the person has learned their way about this place. There are rules as to this too. More tomarrow.

Course 1

Part 1

Introduction

Sanity stealing has dated very far back. Sheena was the original. The only time that she has ever stolen a sanity was o a very rare occasion or on a caravan trip. Nonetheless the art of sanity is indeed difficult. You cannot simply say,"Hello, I stole your sanity." You must go through some very coomplicated rules first.

Rules

1. A noobs sanity does not qualify. You are not allowed to steal a noobs sanity. If you have, release it immediately.

2. You must use trickery to steal a sanity. You cannot simply say, "I used this product so now I shall steal your sanity". It does not work like that. Trickery, and only trickery, works.

3. You must at least be a senior to become a sanity stealer. No person can just come in and say that they are a sanity stealer without going through training courses and having 1000 posts so they know their way around.

4. It is impossible to steal Horatio's sanity so don't bother trying unless you are TGHL who tries anyways.

5. Do not try and correct Sheena or Horatio when they talk of sanities. They are all knowing.

Those are the basic rules. Any rule breaking could result in your Sanity Stealers Liscense taken away or the taking of your sanity and putting it is Sanity Springs Spa forever and you may not have it back until you have proven yourself.

Part 2

Sanity Springs Spa

As you may know, Horatio whisks the new sanities away to a place called Sanity Springs Spa in the land where sanities roam about, Sanity Springs. Only Horatio and I know the location of this place. The sanities are there until the person has learned their way about this place. There are rules as to this too. More tomarrow.

Umm No, Thats Just STUPID. We can steal n00b's and we WILL get Horatio's Someday! Thers no rule we can never get that, Thats just like unfair! and also, I do use trickery and stuff but I dont feel like typing it all. And there are certain devices that can be made but are extremly rare to find and the odds of the Sanity Master ( For Right Now, TGHL ) find it is like 999,999,999,999,999 to 1, And the odds of me finding is even greater! <_<:angry:

Umm No, Thats Just STUPID. We can steal n00b's and we WILL get Horatio's Someday! Thers no rule we can never get that, Thats just like unfair! and also, I do use trickery and stuff but I dont feel like typing it all. And there are certain devices that can be made but are extremly rare to find and the odds of the Sanity Master ( For Right Now, TGHL ) find it is like 999,999,999,999,999 to 1, And the odds of me finding is even greater! <_<  :angry:

it IS fair.

1. Noobs don't understand, do you think it's fair to them if you steal their sanity and they don't even understand the game?

2. Horatio is a moderator. If he lost his sanity he would barely be able to mod and plus he's got so much protection and my secret products that make his sanity impossible to steal.

3. You don't use the kind of trickery that sanity stealers should use so it's fair, as I have observed. The trickery I am referring to is like... for example if you go on a trip to some place and you ask if anyone wants their sanity to come.

Is that clearer now?

Course 1

Part 1

Introduction

Rules

3. Please understand the rules and such when you are a sanity stealer

Part 2

Sanity Springs Spa

(I changed rule 3 part 1)

Part 2 (cont)

Rules of the Spa

1. It is impossible to find the true location.

2. You cannot keep your sanity there forever

3. It is possible that your sanity may be there without your knowing first.

Ya know I can argue with ya if ya disagree with me.

Part 3

Knowing When it is Appropriate to Steal a Sanity

Appropriate ^_^

A topic for trickery to get sanities

Leading up to the point of trickery

In a topic that is not too serious

Inappropriate :(

A serious topic

Suddenly saying "I got your sanity!"

In a sad topic

Out of being super random

This is just common courtesy.

COURSE 2 STARTS SOON!

(I changed rule 3 part 1)

Part 2 (cont)

Rules of the Spa

1. It is impossible to find the true location.

2. You cannot keep your sanity there forever

3. It is possible that your sanity may be there without your knowing first.

Ya know I can argue with ya if ya disagree with me.

Part 3

Knowing When it is Appropriate to Steal a Sanity

Appropriate ^_^

A topic for trickery to get sanities

Leading up to the point of trickery

In a topic that is not too serious

Inappropriate :(

A serious topic

Suddenly saying "I got your sanity!"

In a sad topic

Out of being super random

This is just common courtesy.

COURSE 2 STARTS SOON!

*bakes a pie, puts sanity capturing device in pie* Would you like a pie MW?

No, no thank you.  I gave you three decoy sanities for you to keep.  This will help you while Bobo is at Sanity Springs Spa. :D

ok thank you horatio thank you have a supermoosey...give one to MW to o yeah

Horatio-50 lbs of seed

Mega Wolf-lifetime supply of micecicles

it IS fair.

1. Noobs don't understand, do you think it's fair to them if you steal their sanity and they don't even understand the game?

2. Horatio is a moderator. If he lost his sanity he would barely be able to mod and plus he's got so much protection and my secret products that make his sanity impossible to steal.

3. You don't use the kind of trickery that sanity stealers should use so it's fair, as I have observed. The trickery I am referring to is like... for example if you go on a trip to some place and you ask if anyone wants their sanity to come.

Is that clearer now?

Well maybe since your making everything unfair and since you dont like the way I do stuff, maybe I should just leave :angry:

Well maybe since your making everything unfair and since you dont like the way I do stuff, maybe I should just leave :angry:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font]

BTW: feral sanities do exist, you don't want to steal these since they are unpedictable, and every known pack is under surveilience, we don't want them raiding settled lands.

BTW: MW: your secret is safe with me, these should help *ships large, sealed, unmarked crate to sanity springs*

BTW: feral sanities do exist, you don't want to steal these since they are unpedictable, and every known pack is under surveilience, we don't want them raiding settled lands.

BTW: MW: your secret is safe with me, these should help *ships large, sealed, unmarked crate to sanity springs*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feral sanities!!!!!!!!!

*runs check at Sanity Springs Spa to check for any sanities that might be feral*

:unsure::huh::unsure:

Nooooooo!!!!! I was just pointing out stuff that isn't really all that fair!!!!

BTW if you really are hating me because of this I can delete this topic.......... :(

*thumbsup*

1000 posts

aww c'mon when i get that many i probobly wont be on the boards! nuts *sigh*

umm.... how bout 500?

MWHAHAHAHAHA! I shall renew the Red Army! WIth the new influxes of Sanity Stealers I shall rule the Kremlin, the Houses of Parliment, Paris, Berlin, Rome and the other European countries!

Now I understand Redwing's warning.

is there like a secret to get 1000 posts cause i have good sanity stealing ideas and i probobly use them *sigh*so uh..... any ideas for a fella whos down on his luck???

is there like a secret  to get 1000 posts cause i have good sanity stealing ideas and i probobly use them *sigh*so uh..... any ideas for a fella whos down on his luck???

Post, post, post, post, postttttttttttttttt.

If you post a post to every single topic you will have 1000 in no time. I think that 500 would be a much better number. :D

QUOTE(Hiro @ Sep 24 2004, 05:29 PM)

is there like a secret  to get 1000 posts cause i have good sanity stealing ideas and i probobly use them *sigh*so uh..... any ideas for a fella whos down on his luck???

Post, post, post, post, postttttttttttttttt.

If you post a post to every single topic you will have 1000 in no time. I think that 500 would be a much better number. 

thanks for the encouragement *runs of to boards*

Course 1

Part 1

Introduction

Rules

Part 2

Sanity Springs Spa

You can use products to protect but we cant to take...Now tell me how fair that is

You can use products to protect but we cant to take...Now tell me how fair that is

you see, it's a tradeoff, the more protection you use, the less useful your sanity becomes.dowm boy, bad dodobird, bad, no treat for you. . .

Vhat vuz I say-ink agaieen?

Umm. Can it be a rule you can't steal a sanity when someone isn't here. Thats how mine was stolen. I just came back and found out it was gone....

Way, way, way back, I did steal your sanity. AND you knew I stole it. If you want details of HOW I stole it, well.... Wouldn't that give away another plan?

*slips otter note*

I have also oberved the existance of another signifu=icant group, Insanities, these are sanities that mutate, they can have many interesting effects on anyone who posesses one.(or was that possesed by one?)

I seem to have personal expeience with them, but that is another story.

Way, way, way back, I did steal your sanity. AND you knew I stole it. If you want details of HOW I stole it, well.... Wouldn't that give away another plan?

Ummm, I didn't know. Honestly. I want the details so I might remember.

Ummm, I didn't know. Honestly. I want the details so I might remember.

I shall give you a vague outline.... Imagine that you were posting along in a topic, minding your own business. You came upon a box with a name tag saying "To Otter". You ran towards it, not knowing what lay in store. You picked up the box, which was attached to a piece of string. THat piece of string caused a bowling ball to drop which lifted a sunflower seed upto a hammie's cage. The Hammie was is his wheel, saw the seed and started running. The wheel had blades on. The blades cut a rope, which allowed a cage to be dropped. I then sprayed you with some sleeping gas. While in a deep slumber, I pilfered your sanity and two pies I found in your wallet.

I shall give you a vague outline.... Imagine that you were posting along in a topic, minding your own business. You came upon a box with a name tag saying "To Otter". You ran towards it, not knowing what lay in store. You picked up the box, which was attached to a piece of string. THat piece of string caused a bowling ball to drop which lifted a sunflower seed upto a hammie's cage. The Hammie was is his wheel, saw the seed and started running. The wheel had blades on. The blades cut a rope, which allowed a cage to be dropped. I then sprayed you with some sleeping gas. While in a deep slumber, I pilfered your sanity and two pies I found in your wallet.

:lol::lol::lol:

TGHL....... that is great

:lol::lol::lol:

*places ML in a cannon and ignites* Do you mean this kind of fire? :lol:  :lol:

Lands In canon on other side of world and is shot back...Grabs TGHL by the neck...Shoot me out of a canon one more time and you will not live to see The greatest Sanity stealer of all time ever again...

TGHL: And just how might you go out doing this to me?

ML: *Whistles* Big BOB, get over here...

TGHL: Who's "Big Bob"??

ML: Just wait and see...A 7ft. tall 500 pound man walks in...Talks his hands out of his pockets to reviel the brass knuckles...

ML: Now do you see ? Good! :angry:

Lands In canon on other side of world and is shot back...Grabs TGHL by the neck...Shoot me out of a canon one more time and you will not live to see The greatest Sanity stealer of all time ever again...

ML: Just wait and see...A 7ft. tall 500 pound man walks in...Talks his hands out of his pockets to reviel the brass knuckles...

Tut, tut. Don't smart mouth your boss, he might put you in the dungeons. He's told me all about the punishments of a pre-level sanity stealer, or just plain a sanity stealer of lower level than him, smart mouths him. :o

*calmly gets up*

Now, now ML, we wouldn't want Big Bob and you to get hurt would you? No we wouldn't. *room tempreature drops 10 degrees* And if you ever, ever try that again, not only will I inact some crippling injuries on you, I will have it so the Assasin's guild sees to it that they inflict their rather irreversable type of Justice upon you. *room tempreature return to normal* Now then, ML, who said that Tyranny didn't work?

(Kep will have understood this little passage.)

Tut, tut. Don't smart mouth your boss, he might put you in the dungeons. He's told me all about the punishments of a pre-level sanity stealer, or just plain a sanity stealer of lower level than him,  smart mouths him. :o

*In the Dungdeons*

Dirty Great jailer:Would you like to experience the Ginger Beer torture MW?

Im not afraid of him

Really? Not afraid of someone who can have you killed at any living moment? *dark clerk clubs ML over the head with a cosh and expert precision*

*ML wakes up in my office*

Awake are we? Now, you have two choices. You either shut up, or you can leave this room through the door behind you. Feel free to leave at any time.

*ML gets up and opens the door, then goes through it*

*door closes*

*Toto walks in*

Toto: "No Monelover?"

He took the door.

Toto: "When shall we scoop up the remains?"

Yesterday afternoon would be nice and I want to reclaim something from his top, left hand breast pocket, send one of the dark clerks to rifle through his... clothes would you Toto?

Toto: "Sir, I have a report on MW torture yesterday"

Oh good. The Ginger Beer torture. How nice. How'd she do?

Toto: "Scared, tried to claw her way out of the dundgeons because of fright."

Tut, tut. Don't smart mouth your boss, he might put you in the dungeons. He's told me all about the punishments of a pre-level sanity stealer, or just plain a sanity stealer of lower level than him,  smart mouths him. :o

I believe ML is trying desperatly to achieve the rank of ex-didn't-even-make-it-to-pre-sanity-stealer-sanity-stealer

*calmly gets up*

Now, now ML, we wouldn't want Big Bob and you to get hurt would you? No we wouldn't. *room tempreature drops 10 degrees* And if you ever, ever try that again, not only will I inact some crippling injuries on you, I will have it so the Assasin's guild sees to it that they inflict their rather irreversable type of Justice upon you. *room tempreature return to normal* Now then, ML, who said that Tyranny didn't work?

Calls for helicoptor, Gets in...Flys up 20 feet...Drops 50 pounds of cow poop on TGHL's head

Really? Not afraid of someone who can have you killed at any living moment? *dark clerk clubs ML over the head with a cosh and expert precision*

Awake are we? Now, you have two choices. You either shut up, or you can leave this room through the door behind you. Feel free to leave at any time.

*door closes*

*Toto walks in*

He took the door.

Yesterday afternoon would be nice and I want to reclaim something from his top, left hand breast pocket, send one of the dark clerks to rifle through his... clothes would you Toto?

*flies out of torture area frightened*

Calls for helicoptor, Gets in...Flys up 20 feet...Drops 50 pounds of cow poop on TGHL's head

Yes, there is a problem in that ML. Actually a couple.

1) You are there with me

2) I am indoors, you said it yourself

3) You have been expelled from the guild of Sanity Stealers and even as I speak, Assasins are coming to kill you.

4) I took away all your money and assets when I expelled you.

*door closes*

*Toto walks in*

He took the door.

Hmm, I see one of those clones Horatio has just made me, Worked perfectly fine... :)

Yes, there is a problem in that ML. Actually a couple.

1) You are there with me

2) I am indoors, you said it yourself

3) You have been expelled from the guild of Sanity Stealers and even as I speak, Assasins are coming to kill you.

4) I took away all your money and assets when I expelled you.

1) No I walked out...

2) We never said we were indoors...

3) I have not been expelled, I already quit...They are coming to me, but have not reached yet

4) You did not take my card and anyway, that nhas nothing with me calling for a helicopter

1) No I walked out...

3) I have not been expelled, I already quit...They are coming to me, but have not reached yet

4) You did not take my card and anyway, that nhas nothing with me calling for a helicopter

Take notice however that he can cancel your account and tell the 'retailers' his situation.

1) No I walked out...

1)No you didn't because walking out would have meant death for you because Toto's mafia was waiting outside for you

2) Yes you did, don't lie

3) YOU WERE EXPELLED. No post ever said you quit, I meerly said "*places ML in a cannon* You mean this kind of fired? :lol:" and then you got annoyed and flew back at me, and then tried to strangle me, but I removed you before you annoyed me to death.

4) Yes. I. Did. Me and MW are owners of the Inifinte card retailing industry. And yes it does have something to do with your helicoptor because we repossesed it cos you couldn't pay me & MW back.

Edited by Horatio

• 4 weeks later...
*calmly gets up*

Now i KNOW you read Terry Pratchett.

I had forgotten where i asked you that before, so i was unable to read your answer...

P.s. that's very cruel by the way.

at least MW won't have to worry about the assasin's guild since she's a girl. ;)

Now i KNOW you read Terry Pratchett.

I had forgotten where i asked you that before, so i was unable to read your answer...

P.s. that's very cruel by the way.

at least MW won't have to worry about the assasin's guild since she's a girl. ;)

It's obvious isn't it?

I know, I remember replying to it.

It was actually to ML, btw, so he is open to their irreversable kind of justice.