Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Stewart?

SleepoverFanatic52

• 2 weeks later...
PICKLES!

Now I remember who to blame! You Katdacatis#1 are in big, big, BIG trouble! You were talking about pickles and when I went into the grocery store, I found myself drawn to the Pickle aisle. I bought way too many jars of pickles and then proceeded to indulge in a picklefest. Midget gherkins, bread and butter pickles, dill pickles.... I am on a bread and butter pickle rage now. In fact, I added sweet relish to my tuna. Let's pick another food! Cooooffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

Now I remember who to blame!  You Katdacatis#1 are in big, big, BIG trouble!  You were talking about pickles and when I went into the grocery store, I found myself drawn to the Pickle aisle.  I bought way too many jars of pickles and then proceeded to indulge in a picklefest.  Midget gherkins, bread and butter pickles, dill pickles....  I am on a bread and butter pickle rage now.  In fact, I added sweet relish to my tuna.  Let's pick another food! Cooooffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

When was I talking about pickles? I remember a certain conversation about sausages, but no pickles.

When was I talking about pickles? I remember a certain conversation about sausages, but no pickles.

I have been looking for the pickle culprit and because you were the first person to mention them, you are the lucky person that I am capturing. You will be sharing pickles with me while the supply lasts! :lol::lol::lol: Of course, I do not know any cats that eat pickles, so you will be a first. I hope you really like them. :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have been looking for the pickle culprit and because you were the first person to mention them, you are the lucky person that I am capturing.  You will be sharing pickles with me while the supply lasts! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Of course, I do not know any cats that eat pickles, so you will be a first.  I hope you really like them. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

PICKLES? I LOVE PICKLES!

my cousin's daughter is 5 months old and she LOVES sucking on pickles! maybe we can help you :D

:yum: :yum:

PICKLES? I LOVE PICKLES!

my cousin's daughter is 5 months old and she LOVES sucking on pickles! maybe we can help you  :D

:yum: :yum:

So do I!

After this topic, of multiple pickle posts, I went on a pickle binge! I loaded up the shopping cart with all kinds of pickles. I added sweet and dill relish just in case I couldn't get enough pickles.

*realizes that this behavior is very strange* :lol::lol::lol:

*thinks, Horatio must have lots of time on his hands. Other than spinning in his lil hammie wheel! Heh heh! Look at em go!*

-Lee

I'd never want Horatio to stop running in his wheel, otherwise I'd have no power in my home. *Generator generates more electricity as I dangle a sunflower seed in front of Horatio's wheel*

So do I!

After this topic, of multiple pickle posts, I went on a pickle binge!  I loaded up the shopping cart with all kinds of pickles.  I added sweet and dill relish just in case I couldn't get enough pickles. 

*realizes that this behavior is very strange*    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You put me in a pickle!

*starts doggy weight loss program* *dogs are on giant hamster wheels giving help to the hammies who are producing electricity*

*poison ivy bush jumps on a wheel*

This will be great for building some muscle in my stems! :rolleyes: