Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The worship lifeseagle topic

LifesEagle

Here is the topic where you lavish your praise on me, give me money and generally do all the work for me.

Who's first?  :D

Here is the topic where you lavish your praise on me, give me money and generally do all the work for me.

Who's first?  :D

:laughing                  :laughing                  :laughing

Au secours!     Au secours!     Au secours!

Call the vet!  This eagle has serious oxygen deprivation!  She is delirious!  She is hallucinating!  We need a vet!  Where is Dr. Otter?

Wait......  :eek :eek  sanity check, sanity check :eek  :eek  

*shoots a tranquilizing gun at LE and gets her*

Shes fast asleep.

Okay, CLEAR!

*uses those cool things that make you jump*

Mmhmm...yah..... She seems to have a very rare disease, Worshipwektrieum.(Wur-ship-rect-re-um)She may have it for awhile. But I'll give her this pill to make it go faster*Give LE pill, stuffing it down her throught with a mini plunger* I wonder if any1 used that.....

She is delirious!  She is hallucinating!

I'm not hallucinating!

*wonders towards big pile of money, drooling*

BTW, its VERY contagous! *Puts a plastic bubble around LE*

Hey!  :angry: I'll have you know that Worshipwektrieum is CAUSED by plastic bubbles. Or the plastic containers that bubbles are in that you buy with lovely MONEY...

*gives LE a HUGE bag of eagle chow*

Thank you, minion! Pleasure visit the gift shop on the way out where you can purchase a "I gave generously to LifesEagle and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" T-Shirt.

Here is $1,273,273.84! Hope thats enough

Thank you! You can also purchase LifesEagle scarves and mugs.

• 2 weeks later...

*gives LE a HUGE bag of eagle chow*

Thank you, minion! Pleasure visit the gift shop on the way out where you can purchase a "I gave generously to LifesEagle and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" T-Shirt.

*goes to buy t-shirt, scarves, mugs, and little eagle stuffed animal* :laughing

• 1 month later...

I'm not hallucinating!

*wonders towards big pile of money, drooling*</font>

<font color='#8D38C9'>

?? Wonders ??  :laughing  :laughing</font>

I'd like to see YOU type with feathers! :P

*goes to buy t-shirt, scarves, mugs, and little eagle stuffed animal*

Thanks for donating to the LifesEagle cause. ;)

do you not want my penny? Or the .20 pounds that I gave you? *walks away and runs back taking penny away from LE*

I'm sorry! :( You can keep it as compensation.

Hey LE, I found ur topic!

Thank you so much! I thought is had disappeared into the nether. Please take a sceptre as a reward!

?? Wonders ?? :laughing :laughing

Thank you so much! I thought is had disappeared into the nether. Please take a sceptre as a reward!

Hey... I always knew where your topic was, do I get a sceptre??? :lol::lol::lol:

*shoots a tranquilizing gun at LE and gets her*

Shes fast asleep.

Okay, CLEAR!

*uses those cool things that make you jump*

Mmhmm...yah..... She seems to have a very rare disease, Worshipwektrieum.(Wur-ship-rect-re-um)She may have it for awhile. But I'll give her this pill to make it go faster*Give LE pill, stuffing it down her throught with a mini plunger* I wonder if any1 used that.....

shoulda stole sanity :P

<font color='#8D38C9'>

?? Wonders ??  :laughing  :laughing</font>

Whats a sceptre?

shoulda stole sanity :P

:huh: Otter doesn't steal sanities. Theres people who protect them, you know. And lately there's been a lot of new people putting the sanity cycle off balance. *goes off to warn people about the sanity cycle*

*gives LE a bob* Sheena said bob's were currency when I named her a couple of penguins. I named them Penny Guinne and Bob Awker. (penny guinne not to be mistaken with TBFOH's Penny Gwyenne). She said that pennies and bobs were currency. I knew pennies, bu not bobs

• 1 year later...
Ahh. Where's my topic.

Mine was ohsoso much better. =D

Unfortunately, I'll think you'll find that I'm oh-so superior.

I can barely remember by old HD identity. I know that everybody loved and knew me at one point but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Oh, well. I'm busy writing my own novel nowadays so I don't really have time for general forum waffling.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

I can barely remember by old HD identity. I know that everybody loved and knew me at one point but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Oh, well. I'm busy writing my own novel nowadays so I don't really have time for general forum waffling.

How about if I make your special topic and pin it so you do not have to search and search and you can keep us updated. You always know how to find me... you had better stay in touch or the hammies of the world will move all your aeries to other locations!!! :lol:

Ahh. Where's my topic.

How about if I make your special topic and pin it so you do not have to search and search and you can keep us updated. You always know how to find me... you had better stay in touch or the hammies of the world will move all your aeries to other locations!!! :lol:

I second that.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

I second that.

I five-hundred and twenty-third it.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

I'd appreciate that, but sure;y it's favouratism and not fair to everyone else...? I think I live at such a high altitude that the poor hammies will need their own oxygen cylinders.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

I'd appreciate that, but sure;y it's favouratism and not fair to everyone else...? I think I live at such a high altitude that the poor hammies will need their own oxygen cylinders.

You could join Mushroom_king and Top Banana. :lol:

Ahh. Where's my topic.

Erm... sorry, Horatio, you've lost me.

Or I've lost my brain.

Or both.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

Or I've lost my brain.

Or both.

Quite often I lose myself.

In HampsterDance Talk, I have pinned a topic for Top Banana called Top Banana's Bananarama and one for Mushroom_king called The Pickled Portabello. We could call yours The Lost Aerie or something else I have had time to create. I would like to have a forum of pinned topics for all our members so they could stop in and visit.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

Or I've lost my brain.

Or both.

In HampsterDance Talk, I have pinned a topic for Top Banana called Top Banana's Bananarama and one for Mushroom_king called The Pickled Portabello. We could call yours The Lost Aerie or something else I have had time to create. I would like to have a forum of pinned topics for all our members so they could stop in and visit.

Maybe you could talk HK into making another section in like, The General Comments section so we could devote the entire topic to each person's topic, so that one forum thingy isn't filled with all those topics.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

Or I've lost my brain.

Or both.

Maybe you could talk HK into making another section in like, The General Comments section so we could devote the entire topic to each person's topic, so that one forum thingy isn't filled with all those topics.

I had asked that, but I will ask again. :D

HampsterKing didn't want too many forums.

Ahh. Where's my topic.

People still admire the you. =D

Ahh. Where's my topic.

People still admire the you. =D

Agreed! :) Glad to hear you're writing a novel. My sister is also.