Hampsterdance Discussion Board

yay i found this topic again i wanted to show funky_monkey this so shell better understand our system of money and well...everything else she needs to get a sanity too

ps hiw is bobo doing ... did he get the letter i sent him with 500 $H in it? tell him i said hi for me horatio!

Actually, I'll have all three.... separate tanks or else the baracuda could eat the other ones if I forget to feed it frequently....

The dogfish'd put up a fight, it's another type of shark.

One of each, eh?

H$300 for the catfish

H$30000 for the dogfish

H$300000000 for the baracuda (endangered species and all that)

The dogfish'd put up a fight, it's another type of shark.

One of each, eh?

H$300 for the catfish

H$30000 for the dogfish

H$300000000 for the baracuda (endangered species and all that)

Yes, I suppose the dogfish would, and it would probably chase the catfish.... anyhow, all but one would die. I'll have two baracudas, maybe I can help the species out.... *sets up 3 HUGE aquariums*

Preserve? ARe we talking up-market jam here or "jelly" as I have heard it called in America?

No, i am talking about a protected place where no building is allowed and animals all.......

...safe... and...

... stuffs...

...i'm done now...

...no really.

then check in your "real" cool box.  unless you are so stubborn you think you don't need to.

Weeeellll.... SInce MW doesn't have a cool bow, thats hard for her to check and also, you didn't raid my cool box, you raided Horatio's sanity-shaped bomb box.

*watches as THC and Horatio land in the ocean after the helicopter exploded when Horatio dropped a sanity-shaped bomb*

Weeeellll.... SInce MW doesn't have a cool bow, thats hard for her to check and also, you didn't raid my cool box, you raided Horatio's sanity-shaped bomb box.

*watches as THC and Horatio land in the ocean after the helicopter exploded when Horatio dropped a sanity-shaped bomb*

there is no such thing (that i know of)

• 3 weeks later...

*wipes the dust off the counter and walks over to feed the pets waiting for an owner. "you wouldn't want these pets to not have an owner would you?" rests on a big sign on the store windows. Some idiot has decided to write "I like eating hamsters" on the window". The cleaner is currently scraping it off and the layers of grime that coat the long disused doors*

• 1 month later...
*is amazed Horatio is going in for traditional Russian communist wear*

Ok then, I'll charge it to your infinite card.

*swipes card*

There's your reciept and your card. Have a nice day.

I hope these are real!

Please make sure they are authentic, complete with the metal insignia.

I hope these are real! 

Please make sure they are authentic, complete with the metal insignia.

Are you starting a communist hammie group? Be careful, Toto will get angry and start spouting rubbish. *gets a look from Horatio* SOrry I asked. Ok, calm down. They are all real, left over stock from the USSR, manufactured in Siberia prison camps and with proper Hammer and sickle logo.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Are you starting a communist hammie group? Be careful, Toto will get angry and start spouting rubbish. *gets a look from Horatio* SOrry I asked. Ok, calm down. They are all real, left over stock from the USSR, manufactured in Siberia prison camps and with proper Hammer and sickle logo.

oohhhh...... tghl do you sell hamster size MIGs?

hmmmmmm squirrel sized migs ill have three of these and if you have them 3 7r-71s please..hands over card

As you say sir, the planes will be prepped for take off immediatly. *scans card* *comes up with just enough to buy the MiGs and the 3 7r-71s* Your balance is H£0.01 sir, here's your penny. *hands over penny*

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
As you say sir, the planes will be prepped for take off immediatly. *scans card* *comes up with just enough to buy the MiGs and the 3 7r-71s* Your balance is H£0.01 sir, here's your penny. *hands over penny*

ok thanks..................penny at least its lucky..........

• 3 weeks later...
*hugs sr 71s* my precious.........now i am the fastest squirrel in the universe..............

*sighs with relief that Squirrelhugger didn't see the Heart of Gold or the Starship Bistromath in the back of the hanger*

ohhhhhhhh.......how much, how much!

If you have to ask you can't afford.

*hugs sr 71s* my precious.........now i am the fastest squirrel in the universe..............

*sighs with relief that Squirrelhugger didn't see the Heart of Gold or the Starship Bistromath in the back of the hanger*

*hands TGHL my infinity card and lets him know that Skwerlhugger Will can have anything he wants*

*hands TGHL my infinity card and lets him know that Skwerlhugger Will can have anything he wants*

*chuckles quitely because Horatio doesn't realise What he has planned for the infinity card*

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

*chuckles quitely because Horatio doesn't realise What he has planned for the infinity card*

ha..ha...ha if those dont come with bombs and missles id like those too....and a small fry.

ha..ha...ha if those dont come with bombs and missles id like those too....and a small fry.

Well... I think I'd better give you a Krikkit warship if you want power. And a small fry? Ok....

• 4 weeks later...
PEOPLE! THE PHOENIX WWPS IS HERE YOU KNOW! COME HERE FOR YOUR PET NEEDS AND YOUR PET'S NEEDS!

I would like to purchase 1000 Phoenix- eating Crocodiles. Can you accomodate this request?

Oh, I don't know about Phoenix eating, since there is nothing that kill a Phoenix. Except in my case, which me being nice would be perfectly fine.

I can give 1,000 crocodiles of the same sort I have delievered to you in the past.

PEOPLE! THE PHOENIX WWPS IS HERE YOU KNOW! COME HERE FOR YOUR PET NEEDS AND YOUR PET'S NEEDS!

I would like to purchase 1000 Phoenix- eating Crocodiles. Can you accomodate this request?

Oh, I don't know about Phoenix eating, since there is nothing that kill a Phoenix. Except in my case, which me being nice would be perfectly fine.

I can give 1,000 crocodiles of the same sort I have delievered to you in the past.

I will pick them up.

Please get the crocs and my invoice ready.

I will pick them up.

Please get the crocs and my invoice ready.

*prepares The crocs by giving them a dental check up, a check for scale rot and feeding them some nice fresh meat*

*loads them up into the swamp simulator*

i am aware that tayino closed, shut down and most likely deleted the original WWPS. However I know that many HD uses cane to the WWPS for anything they needed connected to animals. So, to carry on this service, I have created this new store. The Phoenix WWPS. Called Phoenix because it has "Risen from the ashes" of the old store. I know Tayino is likely to complain, but I have created this store and it shall remain here. All profit goes to the IAPS (international animal protection soceity).

I have been looking for the goodness in you. *gives TGHL 10 dolars for absalootly no reoson*

i am aware that tayino closed, shut down and most likely deleted the original WWPS. However I know that many HD uses cane to the WWPS for anything they needed connected to animals. So, to carry on this service, I have created this new store. The Phoenix WWPS. Called Phoenix because it has "Risen from the ashes" of the old store. I know Tayino is likely to complain, but I have created this store and it shall remain here. All profit goes to the IAPS (international animal protection soceity).

I have been looking for the goodness in you. *gives TGHL 10 dolars for absalootly no reoson*

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
You weren't expecting this to live were you?

*thanks Google bot for uncovering it*

Of course I was. LOL

You owe me H$ for my crocodiles still I might remind you.

Would you like to give me the bill before or after you zap me in the microwave?

I believe I gave it to you back in 2005, Horatio. That adds up to a lot of interest... :)

Of course I was. LOL

I believe I gave it to you back in 2005, Horatio. That adds up to a lot of interest... :)

As moderator, I get everything interest free. LOL

Of course I was. LOL

You get free interest. As in, for no reason at all, you get random interest. So, you get interest outta nowhere. Now pay me that free interest. =D

Of course I was. LOL

You get free interest. As in, for no reason at all, you get random interest. So, you get interest outta nowhere. Now pay me that free interest. =D

*throws Cheesemaster into the microwave and makes fondue* LOL

Of course I was. LOL

I prefer chocolate fondue.

Of course I was. LOL

*guickly opens the microwave door and places in three bowls of chocolate, one white, one milk and one dark chocolate*

Of course I was. LOL

*guickly opens the microwave door and places in three bowls of chocolate, one white, one milk and one dark chocolate*

MMMmmmmmm.

*gets his personalized fondue fork*

Technically it's a fondue spork, for when the fruit runs out...

Ah. So WWPS has arisen from the ashes again. Wonderful. ^.^

You can never keep a good Phoenix down. ;)

'Course not! :D

What about a mediocre pheonix?

They're a bit damp, so they don't rise quite as well.

*decides that The Phoenix needs to have his wings clipped* LOL

*horatio catches on FIRE*

*jumps into the swimming pool*

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:ninja: *calls on my stealth ninja hammie friends to indulge in a delicious mimolette dinner*

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:ninja: *calls on my stealth ninja hammie friends to indulge in a delicious mimolette dinner*

ha HAH! The ninjas you called on actually work for me, because I am the NINJA OVERLORD!

Please go to the topic 'death note' in the forum stories. I believe this is serious! :(

Hah, back when we thought Taynio was having a really bad time. >.<

I DEMAND YOU PEOPLE BUY THINGS!

*buys leashes and collars* Ehm, I'll need 80 leashes and collars for my various pets. That includes pigs, dogs, cats, Strapolopogis Fricknels and Kitnels, reptiles, birds, ect.

Hah, did you ever think you were ever gonna have a pig? xD

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

ha HAH! The ninjas you called on actually work for me, because I am the NINJA OVERLORD!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

o_o

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

MK wants a pet rock. D=

*sends Mushroom_king a really beautiful pet rock, complete with it's own home*

I don't see the point of a pet rock. >.<

j00 need to play Earthbound.

f'real.

Dude, I'm talking like Arkcher-person. D-=

Do we have any orders apart from reminiscing on Tayino's attempts and other fun times? Oh, and making cheese fondue.

I would like to place an order for one truce with TGHL and to unite for the upcoming trophy war >.>

• 3 weeks later...
Do we have any orders apart from reminiscing on Tayino's attempts and other fun times? Oh, and making cheese fondue.

I would like to place an order for one truce with TGHL and to unite for the upcoming trophy war >.>

Trophy war?! What is this?

You will need to stop in more often to find out.

:lol::lol::lol:

Trophy war?! What is this?

You will need to stop in more often to find out.

:lol::lol::lol:

A war that is currently postpwned, it seems.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

:( I have an order!!!

For everyone fun to come back to the boards.

So that all the fun ones still here can have more fun.

I agree! Let's get started!!!

Yes!!

Yes!!

I have been searching for TGHL's email address. Hopefully I have the current email address.

That would be quite useful.

Yes!!

I have been searching for TGHL's email address. Hopefully I have the current email address.

I've sent an email and the good news is that it wasn't immediately returned as undeliverable.

Yes!!

I've sent an email and the good news is that it wasn't immediately returned as undeliverable.

Well that's promising! Although not entirely... I can send an email to an old email and it wouldn't be returned...but it's not current and no longer in use. But think positive!! Hopefully he checks!

• 5 years later...

Me too.