Hampsterdance Discussion Board

i am aware that tayino closed, shut down and most likely deleted the original WWPS. However I know that many HD uses cane to the WWPS for anything they needed connected to animals. So, to carry on this service, I have created this new store. The Phoenix WWPS. Called Phoenix because it has "Risen from the ashes" of the old store. I know Tayino is likely to complain, but I have created this store and it shall remain here. All profit goes to the IAPS (international animal protection soceity).

i am aware that tayino closed, shut down and most likely deleted the original WWPS. However I know that many HD uses cane to the WWPS for anything they needed connected to animals. So, to carry on this service, I have created this new store. The Phoenix WWPS. Called Phoenix because it has "Risen from the ashes" of the old store. I know Tayino is likely to complain, but I have created this store and it shall remain here. All profit goes to the IAPS (international animal protection soceity).

Why would taynio complain? Clearly from his "Death Note" and from the title, he committed suicide. Plus it was on the news from where I am from that a TN man committed suicide leaving a note to all who found him. It might be the same person, but I don't know.

Please go to the topic 'death note' in the forum stories. I believe this is serious! :(

Hello TGHL, I need to get another 200 crocodiles.  I will pick them up in my jet.  Please let me know when and where I can pick them up.  No need to have them delivered to you, I will just pick them up from the supplier. :)

Hee.... Hee.... Ok, the nearest WWPS branch to you is in... New Orleans, in the byu (is that how you spell it???) The crocodiles are ready, with food. Just pick them up, payment on collection.

I would like it if we could get some cats of the street and into my adoption center so can u TGHL organize a group of people willing to do that I will pay them well!!! ^_^

1) Of course you are Honey

2) I have dispatched some droids to find some street cats, however I need a supervisor. Anyone interested in Droid supervisor?

1) Of course you are Honey

2) I have dispatched some droids to find some street cats, however I need a supervisor. Anyone interested in Droid supervisor?

Thank U!!!I hope the kitties r not too wildly then they will b unadoptable for a while.and I while schuedule cats appointments for Dr.Otter!!! :)

Droid supervisor? Of course. How does a rate of H$1100 per week sound? Of course I need not ask about your previous droid handling work, because you did disarm those droids I sent to steal your sanity last week.

So far the droids have been going all across the continents, I have programmed them to turn into ships and fly over when they find one. There are so many they are finding in this world. And fortuneately, they can identify all feline species and they have programmed to get the ones they identify as strays so occasionally I get the tiger cubs and such that are abandoned. Plus I will program them to get the canines as well. The tigers and things like that I keep because it might not be safe for a young animal that is abandoned to ever go back until wilderness ever again. In fact here comes a droid right now. I see in the cage on top it has... OMG! It's a Strapolopogis Kitsum! Strapolopogis Kitsum is sort of a cat, but it has the mane of a horse and it is white, brown or the very rare black. In this case, it is black. It's fur is like a kitten's, very soft. It has four tails, all of great strength, but the strength they control. It has wings that are much like mine.

Very similar to the Strapolopogis Fricknel, but you'll have to read to see the differences.

So far the droids have been going all across the continents, I have programmed them to turn into ships and fly over when they find one. There are so many they are finding in this world. And fortuneately, they can identify all feline species and they have programmed to get the ones they identify as strays so occasionally I get the tiger cubs and such that are abandoned. Plus I will program them to get the canines as well. The tigers and things like that I keep because it might not be safe for a young animal that is abandoned to ever go back until wilderness ever again. In fact here comes a droid right now. I see in the cage on top it has... OMG! It's a Strapolopogis Kitsum! Strapolopogis Kitsum is sort of a cat, but it has the mane of a horse and it is white, brown or the very rare black. In this case, it is black. It's fur is like a kitten's, very soft. It has four tails, all of great strength, but the strength they control. It has wings that are much like mine.

Very similar to the Strapolopogis Fricknel, but you'll have to read to see the differences.

Well Miss.Droid supervisor. You Seem to be doing very well. Here I have this big bag of monies. *gives to MW*

That is very goods driod work!!!Great job!!! :lol:

Well Miss.Droid supervisor. You Seem to be doing very well. Here I have this big bag of monies. *gives to MW*

*scans the bag*

"No sanity stealing plot detected."

This is flawless, *looks inside* Ok, its all good!

The Strapolopogis Frickel has gained quite some popularity. Shall I be allowed to make it buyable here?

Strapolopogis Fricknel is sort of a dog, but it has the mane of a lion and it is black, brown or the very rare white. Mine is a white. It's fur is like a puppy's, very soft. It has three tails, all of great strength, but the strength they control. It has wings that are much like mine.

Thank U!!!I hope the kitties r not too wildly then they will b unadoptable for a while.and I while schuedule cats appointments for Dr.Otter!!! :)

Oh great. I've dealed with strays b4. not good.But for the sake of the adoption center I'll do it!

Oh great. I've dealed with strays b4. not good.But for the sake of the adoption center I'll do it!

Thanks!!!I am sure most of the cats will b somewhat taimed!!So u needn't worry much plus I'll help u in any way I can!!! ^_^

Hmmm... You don't think that horatio is trying to imply that I would dare try and use MW to find the Location of Sanity Spas? *slaps Horatio on the back, planting a tracking device on him* No... I would NEVER even dream of using MW.

*the vaseline that Horatio uses to slick back his hair makes the tracking device slide right off*

You're darn right I am going to complain. Taking what I have created without permission.....shame shame TGHL. Shame.....

lol j/k, but seriously you should have asked first.

I think TGHL made too many assumptions too quickly. :P

You're darn right I am going to complain. Taking what I have created without permission.....shame shame TGHL. Shame.....

lol j/k, but seriously you should have asked first.

I apologise, of course you can take this one over again if you want, but this was created to carry on supplying the service that the WWPS did until you left.

Come on TGHL, make this topic the biggest! It started off great, but now it has slowed down. Maybe because of school...now that I think of it.

Maybe a gestapo method would work here? *Places Horatio in a dark room* Now, Horatio, If that is your real name, why are people not coming to the WWPS?

*drums fingers on desk* Why aren't people coming? I need advertsing! *clicks fingers, Horatio appears* Horatio! Go spread the word that for the rest of this week all pet prices are cut in half at the WWPS!

Yes sir Mr. TGHL!

*gets in aeroplane with banner attached, announcing the 50% off sale at WWPS*

• 3 weeks later...
*buys leashes and collars* Ehm, I'll need 80 leashes and collars for my various pets. That includes pigs, dogs, cats, Strapolopogis Fricknels and Kitnels, reptiles, birds, ect.

ok, that comes to a total of... H£80, £1 per leash and that equats to in H$.... *confused* *calls the accountancy department* They will have how much it costs soon.... I say soon, but..... *points to the skeleton of a previous customer*

H$ = normal price times 10.. :mellow:

ok, that comes to a total of... H£80, £1 per leash and that equats to in H$.... *confused* *calls the accountancy department* They will have how much it costs soon.... I say soon, but..... *points to the skeleton of a previous customer*

It's each leash costs ten cents?! As in, plain ol' £.10???(I think the american and the british systems are similar)

Cuz like,

H-Version 80=British/American 8

Nope, one pound is closer to the Euro than the Dollar.

Currently the dollar is at an all time low.

It takes 1.8542 American dollars to equal one British Pound, and 1.29379 American dollars to equal one Euro.

Please understand that the currency rates change daily, but this will give everyone an idea. :D

Currently the dollar is at an all time low.

It takes 1.8542 American dollars to equal one British Pound, and 1.29379 American dollars to equal one Euro.

Please understand that the currency rates change daily, but this will give everyone an idea. :D

The dollar is at an all time low because of G.W.Bush's way of runing your economy!

• 4 weeks later...
Nadder? Is this a new term for idiotic politicians? :lol:

Your American lingo confuses me in so many ways. How is "Slinky Bling" another term for money? You do realise this is very destructive for people in France and Germany who spend years learning English English so they can go to America, end up in America and can't understand a word of it?

Your American lingo confuses me in so many ways. How is "Slinky Bling" another term for money? You do realise this is very destructive for people in France and Germany who spend years learning English English so they can go to America, end up in America and can't understand a word of it?

I can't understand a word of the slang I have to keep on asking, "What's that mean?".... and yet I live in America... I believe I belong in Europe. :lol:

I can't understand a word of the slang I have to keep on asking, "What's that mean?".... and yet I live in America... I believe I belong in Europe. :lol:

When you consider it there is no American race, only a combination of Europeans and other immigrants who have mixed together over 100 years and decided to call themselves a new race. SO basically, many, many people belong to Europe in America except those who owe their roots to Africa or Asia or were the original Americans, the American-Indians.

• 2 weeks later...
When you consider it there is no American race, only a combination of Europeans and other immigrants who have mixed together over 100 years and decided to call themselves a new race. SO basically, many, many people belong to Europe in America except those who owe their roots to Africa or Asia or were the original Americans, the American-Indians.

'Americans' are merely a mix of cultures in one place.

Or "the place who voted Bush back in again, therefore condemning the world to DOOM"

That works to! Hmm, TGHL. We both seem to like hating bush. We could stop fighting each other in world war three and pull a double-force attack on the squirrels.. What i am saying is, how's about we form an alliance and call a truce?

That works to!  Hmm, TGHL.  We both seem to like hating bush.  We could stop fighting each other in world war three and pull a double-force attack on the squirrels..  What i am saying is, how's about we form an alliance and call a truce?

I don't think that is a good idea...

squirrels are my cousins. :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

And BTW, just in case you have forgotten, rodents :wub: love :wub: eating cheese!!!

squirrels are my cousins. :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

And BTW, just in case you have forgotten, rodents  :wub:  love  :wub:  eating cheese!!!

civil war was brother against brother, so that shouldn't matter.

That works to!  Hmm, TGHL.  We both seem to like hating bush.  We could stop fighting each other in world war three and pull a double-force attack on the squirrels..  What i am saying is, how's about we form an alliance and call a truce?

TGHL is against the squirrel rebellion.

squirrels are my cousins. :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

And BTW, just in case you have forgotten, rodents  :wub:  love  :wub:  eating cheese!!!

I am TGHL's World Advisor to....well...everyone.

I also happen to be a Loyal Follower of the Squirrels.

Perhaps we can settle this with peace?

*Acts like Squealer from Animal Farm*

• 4 weeks later...