Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Courtroom

Toto

Courtroom Cases...

Mr. TGHL sueing Mr. Moosey...Time changed to August 3rd

Laws....

1. Don't call anyone stupid, crazy, ect.

2. Don't say curse words. If so, Horatio will have to tell me, for these words are edited.

3. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Anymore? Let me, Toto, Attorney at law know.

2. Don't say curse words. If so, Horatio will have to tell me, for these words are edited.

I will not be able to tell you because the computer puts ### signs in before I get to see it.  If a poster was using the ### as a way of self moderating, then I would not know if they used a curse word or not. :roll

ok, well, I will know due to the ####s and the edited by. I will be the attorney for HD!

Oh May I please be the judge. I love being the judge of things and that is what I want to be when I grow up. I have expireince for I was The Jugde for all but one of my 15 class debates last year...So please may I be the Judge?

Guest puppydog
Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

wt# is going on? ???

ok, well, I will know due to the ####s and the edited by. I will be the attorney for HD!

Oh May I please be the judge. I love being the judge of things and that is what I want to be when I grow up. I have expireince for I was The Jugde for all but one of my 15 class debates last year...So please may I be the Judge?

I think that is a great idea!  

I am not in charge, but I think that you would be great at it!!!

Yes, MW, you may be the judge! You do have a lawyer, Moosey, Cow. This will be like a RP. We will each do our own parts, but I will start off so there is no missunderstanding.

*MW comes in*

*everyone sits down*

{MW start going!}

Yes, Polar, you may be the judge! You do have a lawyer, Moosey, Cow. This will be like a RP. We will each do our own parts, but I will start off so there is no missunderstanding.

*Polar comes in*

*everyone sits down*

{Polar start going!}

hahaha it was the avatar. ML/Polar wanted the job. But I, MW, would like to be a lawyer when needed. I fixed up your post.

Yes, Polar, you may be the judge! You do have a lawyer, Moosey, Cow. This will be like a RP. We will each do our own parts, but I will start off so there is no missunderstanding.

*Polar comes in*

*everyone sits down*

{Polar start going!}

hahaha it was the avatar. ML/Polar wanted the job. But I, MW, would like to be a lawyer when needed. I fixed up your post.

hahaha it was the avatar.
Yupp probaly...And that our names first begin with M

Yes, MW, you may be the judge! You do have a lawyer, Moosey, Cow. This will be like a RP. We will each do our own parts, but I will start off so there is no missunderstanding.

*MW comes in*

*everyone sits down*

{MW start going!}

Ok but before I start I must know a few things, The Plaintiff, the defendent, the baliff, the lawyers, Why the person is being sued...and what the amount is that he wants...Oh yeah, and is this for me to decide or do we have a jury, May i please decide?

you are the head person, you can decide and ask around for those jobs. Cow is defending Moosey  and I am defending TGHL, how is sueing Moosey for slander. I will ask TGHL how much he is sueing him for.

Horatio, would you like to be the baliff? i can picture you as that... :D

Me, the bailiff? :eek  :P  :eek

Oh, I don't think so.  Bailiff's have guns and I am a very nonviolent person.  I could be the hot dog salesperson. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

well after im sued can i have a jab here?

What kind of jab would you like...  a right hook jab or left jab?

:laughing     :laughing     :laughing

I do not see why you couldn't have a job here now.  Just because you are being sued, does not mean that you can't work there. :D  :D  :D

well, we do have a need for some police officers...if that jab would interest you. You sound like a new yorkan! "Dawter, I will find a jab at a cwaffee shwop!" (My mom used to talk like that...she's from New York)

well, we do have a need for some police officers...if that jab would interest you. You sound like a new yorkan! "Dawter, I will find a jab at a cwaffee shwop!" (My mom used to talk like that...she's from New York)

Are you making fun of My State/People here....?

Also its a New Yorker Not a new yorkan

New Yorker, New Yorkan..same difference. I call germens Germish! Lol...it's nothing to be offencive...or else I would be making fun of my mom. I used to talk like that...anywho...Moosey..don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch. 1. You are be sued...even if you do make a lot...you may lose it all. 2. HampsterDancers may not want their pets to have plasic surgury..no profit. 3. You will have to ask MW if you can use H$...4. You will be the boss that means...you may make a lot or a little...

New Yorker, New Yorkan..same difference. I call germens Germish! Lol...it's nothing to be offencive...or else I would be making fun of my mom. I used to talk like that...anywho...Moosey..don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch. 1. You are be sued...even if you do make a lot...you may lose it all. 2. HampsterDancers may not want their pets to have plasic surgury..no profit. 3. You will have to ask MW if you can use H$...4. You will be the boss that means...you may make a lot or a little...

Here on the HampsterDance Boards, anyone can use H$ as their form of currency.  No need to ask permission. :D

Here on the HampsterDance Boards, anyone can use H$ as their form of currency.  No need to ask permission. :D

well, it would be better if the boards didnt overflow with stores. just a 10 at most is more than enough. but since we dont have 10 stores open yet, its all good. really, we dont want it to get out of hand like the awards. that would be a lot of stores!

well, dont really have to ask. just let me know so i can keep track of all of them so it doesn't become too big. its like, its better if less people have stores so people cant suddenly say 'i pay myself 10,000,000H$ today since I'm out of money!'. i apolagize if i am using too much logic now. i am just saying it wouldn't be fair to everyone if too many people made stores. lol, i talk too much.

You sound like a new yorkan! "Dawter, I will find a jab at a cwaffee shwop!" (My mom used to talk like that...she's from New York)

Can I sue you, Toto, for for making fun of the way I tawlk?

I am waiting for you to call me (you're signing up for classes at school, so I was just "looking around here" and saw that you've been dissing me!).  I think I need to come back and try to catch up to your posts!

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

These Laws Are STUpID, We can call people stupid or crazy if we want without being sued...Thats Madness!!!! :angry:

You sound like a new yorkan! "Dawter, I will find a jab at a cwaffee shwop!" (My mom used to talk like that...she's from New York)

Can I sue you, Toto, for for making fun of the way I tawlk?

I am waiting for you to call me (you're signing up for classes at school, so I was just "looking around here" and saw that you've been dissing me!).  I think I need to come back and try to catch up to your posts!

lol, Toto was caught!

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

These Laws Are STUpID, We can call people stupid or crazy if we want without being sued...Thats Madness!!!! :angry:

ah, this is hampsterdance. it's a 'kindness type' place.

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

you, all ready being in custody, this is not doing any good for your side. and once again, you will not be "sued" if you do any of these things. You will simply have a court case and a fine. Erm, MW, allowing your client to speak this way to a Sanity Police Officer isn't doing good for your client's case. I suggest you silence him. Horatio, will do please be the Judge for Mr. MoneyLover's case? You will get a free hamster sized robe.  Please, have a sunny-side-up day! :D

Erm...I didn't catch this before. Debates don't have Judges! Lol...Debates are between to people over one subject. One is on one side, and one on the other. :D

Laws....

4. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

5. Harrasment will not be accepted.

Fixed some..

Erm...I didn't catch this before. Debates don't have Judges! Lol...Debates are between to people over one subject. One is on one side, and one on the other. :D

No but we had a weird kind of debate, It was sort of like court were somepeople would defend one side and others the other side...And we had a judge[myself] and a jury...

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

you, all ready being in custody, this is not doing any good for your side. and once again, you will not be "sued" if you do any of these things. You will simply have a court case and a fine. Erm, MW, allowing your client to speak this way to a Sanity Police Officer isn't doing good for your client's case. I suggest you silence him. Horatio, will do please be the Judge for Mr. MoneyLover's case? You will get a free hamster sized robe.  Please, have a sunny-side-up day! :D

YOU CAN NOT SUE ME!! I DIDNT BREAK A LAW!!!!

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

READ THE RED COLORED PRINT ONE MORE TIME PLEASE!

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY SHE CAN NOT HOLD ME IN CUSTODY AND HAVE A CASE AGAINST ME!!!!

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

Yes, but in the 'f' word topic, Toto claims she can sue him.

And, no you cannot sue me. You are my mother.

Actually, she can.

4. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Would you like others to make fun of your accent? So, there you have it, she can sue you even if she is your mom. Quit trying to worm your way out of lawsuits against you, please. You can get out of this the easy way or the hard way, thank you very much.

Courtroom Cases...

Laws....

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY SHE CAN NOT HOLD ME IN CUSTODY AND HAVE A CASE AGAINST ME!!!!

Okay, things are much clearer now. :D  

This is what i put under the "f" word topic..

I'm sorry Moneylover, but I am afraid that you have done something against the HampsterDance Laws...i will talk this over with Horatio, if it is resonable to have a Courtcase, since the laws were put into use on  August 1st. Sorry, but for now you will be under custody until I can figure out this mess.

We could surely find a new judge. There isn't only one. I will post a topic over the courtroom jobs. I'm not sueing you. Under "Laws" under some forum it clearly states that if you use a curse word, that's against the law. And people that do things against the law are punished. But here you will not just be thrown into jail, we will give you a courtcase. There is a big difference between laws and sueing. Sueing is if and individual sues another individual. And, I am The Boston Sanity Police's Head of Chief...oh yeah, Sorry, I forgot to add, "Moneylover/polar, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to be speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense."

Some things have changed on the board...

And it's not just the loading times to get on here....

The world has gone mad....

Toto vs. Moneylover....

Moneylover has changed from the person I know to a swearing madperson (c kno sexisim)...

Why does it happen when I go away?....

I don't help the peace on HD.... (I undermine it 1/2 of the time)

What in the name of God (who is currently smiting Beelzebub and all his little wizards) is going on?

Some things have changed on the board...

And it's not just the loading times to get on here....

The world has gone mad....

Toto vs. Moneylover....

Moneylover has changed from the person I know to a swearing madperson (c kno sexisim)...

Why does it happen when I go away?....

I don't help the peace on HD.... (I undermine it 1/2 of the time)

What in the name of God (who is currently smiting Beelzebub and all his little wizards) is going on?

Im not a swearing mad person. You would be doing ALL this cursing if you were going through what i am!! :angry:

No, no. It is not Toto Vs. Moneylover...it's Moneylover Vs. The Law. I will fill you in...In The "f" word topic I was mistooken that Moneylover was using a bad substitute for the "f" word...but that coulum is no longer needed, for moneylover said 19 curse words. Fat Albert is my mother..spying on what I put. Does that make anything clearer?

acctually 43 year olds can not sue their 13 year old minor child. And if I could sue her I would have done it several times by now for her making fun of me.

Ah yes, but she doesn't make fun of you on the boards does she?

No, no. It is not Toto Vs. Moneylover...it's Moneylover Vs. The Law. I will fill you in...In The "f" word topic I was mistooken that Moneylover was using a bad substitute for the "f" word...but that coulum is no longer needed, for moneylover said 19 curse words. Fat Albert is my mother..spying on what I put. Does that make anything clearer?

I think I'll save my words for the courtroom if you haven't read the 'f' word topic. I posted my thoughts about this 19 word case there, but if you don't care to read it I'll state it in court. Moneylover is a nice person who you are causing extra grief to by continuing to try to put a case against. I should try to put discrimination charges on you, as many others have broken laws and you do not care to charge them for anything. Do I make myself clear? I do hope you pay attention to me, as this is an extremely important message. (gah, oops, I've said too much. Now I sound like I'm the mean one*sigh*)

I think I'll save my words for the courtroom if you haven't read the 'f' word topic. I posted my thoughts about this 19 word case there, but if you don't care to read it I'll state it in court. Moneylover is a nice person who you are causing extra grief to by continuing to try to put a case against. I should try to put discrimination charges on you, as many others have broken laws and you do not care to charge them for anything. Do I make myself clear? I do hope you pay attention to me, as this is an extremely important message. (gah, oops, I've said too much. Now I sound like I'm the mean one*sigh*)

Hands Over 50,000 h$ for being my Lawyer... :D  Glad I hirred you !!! :D

acctually 43 year olds can not sue their 13 year old minor child. And if I could sue her I would have done it several times by now for her making fun of me.

Oh, I think that it might be a bit uncomfortable for Toto.  Just imagine if Jesse's father or mother were posting.  Jesse might be a bit uncomfortable talking in his topic, don't you think? ???

:eek  :eek  WHAT ?!?!?!?!?  :eek  :eek

*takes Moneylover's temperature and checks for a fever and a delirious mental state*

I was the one who ended the situation!!!  What are you doing handing over so much money to the Wolfie.   A few micicles should suffice.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

:eek  :eek  WHAT ?!?!?!?!?  :eek  :eek

*takes Moneylover's temperature and checks for a fever and a delirious mental state*

I was the one who ended the situation!!!  What are you doing handing over so much money to the Wolfie.   A few micicles should suffice.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Hold You hammies Horatio, I was going to pay you and I thought I did but I guess not,Hands Over 50,000 H$ and Hammy Treats! :D

Oh, I think that it might be a bit uncomfortable for Toto.  Just imagine if Jesse's father or mother were posting.  Jesse might be a bit uncomfortable talking in his topic, don't you think? ???

even tho i think that Jesse's mom would probably never post here, yeah I guess that would be uncomfortable. :P

*goes to store and buys 1,000 boxes of micicles and sticks them in the giant feezer that I keep all my micicles in* Ah! Now I have 34,000 micicle boxes in the freezer! *gives a few to Jesse* *hands moneylover money from all over the world* *gives horatio hamster treats *gives LE eagle chow* *gives Toto dog treats* *gives moosey/todd a pet moose* Share the joy! :laughing

*goes to store and buys 1,000 boxes of micicles and sticks them in the giant feezer that I keep all my micicles in* Ah! Now I have 34,000 micicle boxes in the freezer! *gives a few to Jesse* *hands moneylover money from all over the world* *gives horatio hamster treats *gives LE eagle chow* *gives Toto dog treats* *gives moosey/todd a pet moose* Share the joy! :laughing

Oh MoNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  Thank you!

Ok so can we get back on track..Toto or Someone please fill this in..

Mr. Moosey Is being Sued By Mr. The Grim Hamster Lord for the amount of 10,000,000H$. Our judge is myself/Polar...We need a bailiff still if anyone is interested....

but i can double task I CAN DO IT

you can but you can't. You have the ability to be the baliff..but what if you or someone else goes on a rampage..how could you do that? ah ha. I'm sorry. we will find someone else.

um how much $H do you get for a post...i dont have that much..back off....let polar decide he is the judge let him and tghl take it up :angry:

You don't get anything cos, you're in debt to Moneylover/Polar because you can't give me H$10,000,000. Everything you get from posting is given to me until you have paid off your debts.

um how much $H do you get for a post...i dont have that much..back off....let polar decide he is the judge let him and tghl take it up :angry:

*coughs* heckhem..I am the owner of the courtroom and the maker of the laws, thank you very much. TGHL is just the suee (spelling). I really don't think we will be needing a baliff. That's just a small part that makes sure no one goes on a rampage. Well, since I am the Sanity Police Head of Cheif, I suppose that if it is nessisary I could be both, since Moosey is the individual being sued, he can't. But I'm the attorney....And thoughts over this MoneyLover/Polar, MW, Horatio, or TGHL?

You don't get anything cos, you're in debt to Moneylover/Polar because you can't give me H$10,000,000. Everything you get from posting is given to me until you have paid off your debts.

I deposited an enormous amount of money into the Bank.  Since the bank closed, I would like to give the H$ to Moosey368. :D

*coughs* heckhem..I am the owner of the courtroom and the maker of the laws, thank you very much. TGHL is just the suee (spelling). I really don't think we will be needing a baliff. That's just a small part that makes sure no one goes on a rampage. Well, since I am the Sanity Police Head of Cheif, I suppose that if it is nessisary I could be both, since Moosey is the individual being sued, he can't. But I'm the attorney....And thoughts over this MoneyLover/Polar, MW, Horatio, or TGHL?

I think that Moosey368 could be the bailiff, but just not in this particular case.  

you can but you can't. You have the ability to be the baliff...

Oh no, i dont even have a acount I DONT WANT ONE i did open a bank w/ polar though i dont have H$ have no use for them so...go away

You have plenty of money now.  I have given you what I had deposited into your bank.  Moneylover said he was closing the bank, but did not give me my money back, so you can have it.  BTW, you should have received a salary for owning the bank. :D

I got something to say before moosey/todd's case starts. i would like to say that maybe his case should be dropped since the laws were not typed at the time he broke the law. therefore TGHL could not have sued moosey because there was no law written. TGHL can find someone else to sue. does anyone else in this court room agree? ^_-

I got something to say before moosey/todd's case starts. i would like to say that maybe his case should be dropped since the laws were not typed at the time he broke the law. therefore TGHL could not have sued moosey because there was no law written. TGHL can find someone else to sue. does anyone else in this court room agree? ^_-

This sounds like a great plan.  Because the laws were not posted, I think it is a great idea that the lawsuit gets dropped.  Then Moosey368 can be the bailiff.   :D  :D  :D

No, not laws. It was TGHL's idea to sue him. Individuals can sue other individuals. The laws have no possision in this case.

hmmm... got a point there. but do u think moosey really expected to be sued for calling him stupid and crazy then giving him a moosey. slander, eh? well it didn't really injur his reputation as people still are depositing their sanities and stuff and most people with the exception of those of you who are in this courtroom have forgotten completely about this so-called slander. Definition of slander:

slan·der

n.

1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

Sure, it was a false statement, but it did not injur TGHL's reputation. Therefore 'tis not slander. Does object to this explanation?

Oh no, i dont even have a acount I DONT WANT ONE i did open a bank w/ polar though i dont have H$ have no use for them so...go away

You have plenty of money now.  I have given you what I had deposited into your bank.  Moneylover said he was closing the bank, but did not give me my money back, so you can have it.  BTW, you should have received a salary for owning the bank. :D

Yes you should have a salary for owning the bank...How much, I do not know...

I deposited an enormous amount of money into the Bank.  Since the bank closed, I would like to give the H$ to Moosey368. :D

Im sorry Horatio...I Am going to try an add for my bank and it is opened up again..So therefore u can not give him the money?

In debt to me..The money is going to you...

Sorry, money goes to you Moneylover not me.

i am leaving it is a STUPID AND CRAZY!

*Gets out palm knife, sniper rifle, grapple hook, stealth suit and pistol* *glowers meanicingly at moosey*

pshhhhhhh lol hey arnt you sposed to be a senior?

y arnt you?

o Horatio!

Sorry, money goes to you Moneylover not me.

Cool...But why?

• 4 weeks later...
Fine then

*lowers fishing hook and carefully hooks it onto moosey's sanity, reels in* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It would be sort of hard to pull up Bobo anyways. He's a 200 foot clown or something, and quite heavy. It was a bit difficult getting him to the spa but we just pulled out the Super Mega 'Copter 5000.

You don't get anything cos, you're in debt to Moneylover/Polar because you can't give me H$10,000,000. Everything you get from posting is given to me until you have paid off your debts.</font>

<font color='#8D38C9'>I deposited an enormous amount of money into the Bank.  Since the bank closed, I would like to give the H$ to Moosey368. :D</font>

uh how much money is that im trying to figer it out from camp ham and your stuff from the bank!

I deposited an enormous amount of money into the Bank. Since the bank closed, I would like to give the H$ to Moosey368. :D

uh how much money is that im trying to figer it out from camp ham and your stuff from the bank!

How does this number sound.......

19,284,579,304,240 H$ ???????

If you like that number, it is yours. You can pay your debts, pay for the hammie camp and have the rest to spend on yourself. :D

• 2 weeks later...
By your ankles, don't forget that. And, you know, "geez" is spelt "jeeze" and it's slang for Jesus. So, you might as well be saying, "God."

Actually, I must disagree with you on this one...

Geez, has been shortened from Gee Whiz. So it could go either way. I would take it that if someone wrote Geez then they were using my version. :huh:

Actually, I must disagree with you on this one...

Geez, has been shortened from Gee Whiz.  So it could go either way.  I would take it that if someone wrote Geez then they were using my version. :huh:

yep! gee whiz just takes longer.