Hampsterdance Discussion Board

A bank... yes. a sanity bank that is

The Grim Hamster lord

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

*opens up Bank after a relaxing 4 day weekend trip to Cornwall, the Eden Project and Britain's biggest surfer spot Newquay. (OMG I saw the Cribber!)* *walks across eeriely quiet lobby* *gets suspicous* *opens MW's sanity vaults* *Nothing inside except a note, a hole and a large sign saying "SHEENA RULES"*

NOOOOOO! THE SANITIES HAVE ESCAPED!

*opens up Bank after a relaxing 4 day weekend trip to Cornwall, the Eden Project and Britain's biggest surfer spot Newquay. (OMG I saw the Cribber!)* *walks across eeriely quiet lobby* *gets suspicous* *opens MW's sanity vaults* *Nothing inside except a note, a hole and a large sign saying "SHEENA RULES"*

NOOOOOO! THE SANITIES HAVE ESCAPED!

That's perfect. My sanities on the loose, who know what sort of pranks they'll play.

*lures all of Mega Wolf's sanities into a special sanity spa*

Welcome Sanities... this is your new home!  I gave everyone a chance to retrieve you, but alas no one even cared.  Now you have a spa for your relaxation and rest.  :D

*chuckles as Horatio lures fake sanities with trackers on into SSS*

*turns around* *real MW sanities are behind in mob* *mob swarms and carries TGHL off*

HELP ME!

*chuckles as Horatio lures fake sanities with trackers on into SSS*

*turns around* *real MW sanities are behind in mob* *mob swarms and carries TGHL off*

HELP ME!

*sanities carry off to cave* *Is promptly hung up from ceiling and poked with sticks until the sanities decide what joke to play*

*sanities carry off to cave* *Is promptly hung up from ceiling and poked with sticks until the sanities decide what joke to play*

*walks in* *sanities suddenly stop and get into organized rows*

"We didn't do anything!" they all exclaim.

"Riggggght."

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought you'd like to know, I may be on National News tongiht! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEE!

The BBC came to our school at "random" to do a report on the new government theme which is "behaviour and discipline" in school. For some odd reason, the camera kept getting me being sarcastic, either on or slightly off......... We shall see if I make an apperance though.... At least it wasn't ITV

Just thought you'd like to know, I may be on National News tongiht! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEE!

The BBC came to our school at "random" to do a report on the new government theme which is "behaviour and discipline" in school. For some odd reason, the camera kept getting me being sarcastic, either on or slightly off......... We shall see if I make an apperance though.... At least it wasn't ITV

*telephones the BBC to request a copy*

EEEEEEE!

I wasn't on... they only got the chavs and trouble makers. And some people kicking each other. Oh, and our headteacher. He is such a numpty....

EEEEEEE!

You'd be better off asking for the DVD set of the new Dr.Who series. DR.WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEE!

You'd be better off asking for the DVD set of the new Dr.Who series. DR.WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a NEW Dr. Who series??????? :D

EEEEEEE!

YES! NEW! NEW! NEW! *drools* EPISODE 6 rules!!!! At least I think its Episode 6. You need to watch BBC America more! And if its not showing, demand they start doing so!

EEEEEEE!

YES! NEW! NEW! NEW! *drools* EPISODE 6 rules!!!! At least I think its Episode 6. You need to watch BBC America more! And if its not showing, demand they start doing so!

Have you not seen this!?!??!?! THE NEW DOCTOR WHO RULES!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oops. I can't recall how many they've multiplied into, can you enlighten me?

Well... my offical figures say they have doubled, but I think they discovered the cloning machine in my evil lair so that means you are looking at a figure of 2 to the power of "funny side-on eight things that means infinity"

I recall that I signed up before MW, so...dang. That's a lot of sanities.

Strange... Why haven't yours been escaping? Let's check your vault. *goes down into the catacombs* *into Toto's vault* *nothing in there except a cobweb and a note from Horatio* BANK ROBBERS!

HORATIO! Did you steal Toto's sanities from the vault and give them to some homeless guy?

Strange... Why haven't yours been escaping? Let's check your vault. *goes down into the catacombs* *into Toto's vault* *nothing in there except a cobweb and a note from Horatio* BANK ROBBERS!

HORATIO! Did you steal Toto's sanities from the vault and give them to some homeless guy?

*just watches and does not say a word* :blink:

*sobs* Noooooo!! Not my babies! Not poor little Brandon! He was just a tot! *cries* How could you?

*sobs* Noooooo!! Not my babies! Not poor little Brandon! He was just a tot! *cries* How could you?

*emits an eerie evil laugh*

• 2 weeks later...

0.o TGHL, what have you done to Horatio?

0.o TGHL, what have you done to Horatio?

Good question. :blink: