Shady Lane

Jennifer Knapp

Mood Ring

Elle Woods

Drummer Girl

Ainsley Painsley

Cotton Candy

Sniker Doodle

Huh? Brandon Flowers is the lead singer off of the Killers...Mr. Brightside's one of their songs......Franz Ferdinand is a Band...they're both from the UK

I am musically challenged so that explains a lot, but why don't you know that Franz Ferdinand was Austria-Hungary's Arch-Duke and his assasination led to WWI?

• 4 weeks later...
I NOTICE A LACK OF BUISNESS!

N.B Sanity Loans have started! Get a sanity loan now!

Would you please tell me the details of a Sanity Loan???????????

How does it work, what is the rate, all that kind of stuff.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

*wonders if TGHL is the UK's version of a loan shark*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you please tell me the details of a Sanity Loan???????????

How does it work, what is the rate, all that kind of stuff.

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

*wonders if TGHL is the UK's version of a loan shark*

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry has something gone wrong in the Anglo-American trasnlation? Have you not large companies that lend people money to buy/pay-off debts in the form of a loan? Have you not got more large companies that lend you money to buy your house and then you repay them over a series of years, these being called mortgages? What is wrong with the translation?!?!?!??!?!

Sorry has something gone wrong in the Anglo-American trasnlation? Have you not large companies that lend people money to buy/pay-off debts in the form of a loan? Have you not got more large companies that lend you money to buy your house and then you repay them over a series of years, these being called mortgages? What is wrong with the translation?!?!?!??!?!

Just checking!

*wonders what TGHL might be up to* :blink: :blink: :blink:

Just checking!

*wonders what TGHL might be up to* :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Sanity loans? We, as in the bank, lend someone a sanity on loan. Once the sanity user (?) have no need for the sanity anymore and have enough sanities to pay off the interest and rent, then they return and give us the rent and interest on the sanity. Comprende?

Sanity loans? We, as in the bank, lend someone a sanity on loan. Once the sanity user (?) have no need for the sanity anymore and have enough sanities to pay off the interest and rent, then they return and give us the rent and interest on the sanity. Comprende?

I understand completely. What kind of sanities might these be? Whose sanities are available for rent? What is the rent and interest rate?

I understand completely.  What kind of sanities might these be?  Whose sanities are available for rent?  What is the rent and interest rate?

Depending on the customer the type of sanity will vary.

Whose? We have massive stock piles of sanities that people have failed to collect at the time of the termination of account (ML's being the most predominant ones), also this works on the same basis as the actual bank loans, so find out how that works and we work the same.

The rent is completely based on the loan and the interest rate is also based on the loan, please note that for one sanity the interest rate is 2.7%. Which is much lower than most banks offer! (4.8% is the lowest loan interest rate I have found to date)

Whose? We have massive stock piles of sanities that people have failed to collect at the time of the termination of account (ML's being the most predominant ones), also this works on the same basis as the actual bank loans, so find out how that works and we work the same.

The rent is completely based on the loan and the interest rate is also based on the loan, please note that for one sanity the interest rate is 2.7%. Which is much lower than most banks offer! (4.8% is the lowest loan interest rate I have found to date)

ohhh poop judging by tht post i think ur trying to steal my sanity if u dunt have it already :blink:

What the? I dont want my sanites rented out. I would like to take them now.

Keep yopur eyes on TGHL!!!  He is the #1 Sanity Stealer!!!

(Besides, he we are letting him think he has your sanity, but that is only a decoy sanity.)

ahhhhh!!! ok i hope he doesnt read this :)

What the? I dont want my sanites rented out. I would like to take them now.

I apologise, but you terminated your account before withdrawl of the aforementioned sanities were withdrawn. Therefore the sanities now belong to the bank and shall be used in whatever way the bank chooses to use them. Thank you for your time and now please leave. NEXT.

I apologise, but you terminated your account before withdrawl of the aforementioned sanities were withdrawn. Therefore the sanities now belong to the bank and shall be used in whatever way the bank chooses to use them. Thank you for your time and now please leave. NEXT.

What! You cant do that. You never told me I had a date that I had to take them out by.

Hello!

*waits for reply*

I would like to get my shoes shined.  Do you do hamster loafers?

*waits for reply*

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! * fweaks out* WE HaVE A CUSTOMER!!! :D :D

yes of corse you can get a shoe shine !! what are loafers? if you are a hampster do you need 4 shoes shining?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG  OMG OMG OMG !!! * fweaks out* WE HaVE A CUSTOMER!!! :D :D

yes of corse you can get a shoe shine !! what are loafers? if you are a hampster do you need 4 shoes shining?

Loafers are penny loafers or tassle loafers. They are a slip on type of leather shoe. Yes, I have four to be shined. Two black and two cordovan. When I go out I walk upright with the shoes on my back feet. :lol:

Loafers are penny loafers or tassle loafers.  They are a slip on type of leather shoe.  Yes, I have four to be shined.  Two black and two cordovan.  When I go out I walk upright with the shoes on my back feet. :lol:

Or bread loafers! Things that make bread loafs!

There was. Just it was a microscopic footnote. Always read the microscopic print! There was even a pointer on the contract stating that the microscopic footnote was there!

See his topic on trying to get his sanities back.

• 5 weeks later...
3 males

2 females

BTW, with the rolleyes, I wasn't paying attention, I meant to click, :huh:

And thank you for the info.

ALL of my sanities that I ever had

Girls:

Jenny

Google Smorgan

Jellolina

Gentagra

Extrema

Stranga

Hydranga

ZenZen

Canna

Bella

Boys:

George

Bob

Bob-bob

Bill-Bob

Stinjo

Banjo

NEW Sanities:

Girls:

Kiz Fiz

Kix Mix

Boys:

Jick

Jock

Them? Is your 1 sanity a schizophrenic?

Ahh, I see! Thats how you spell that word... my friend uses it a lot and I couldn't firgure out how to spell it.... yet on the spelling test I got antiestablishmentarianism correct. :lol:

Ahh, I see! Thats how you spell that word... my friend uses it a lot and I couldn't firgure out how to spell it.... yet on the spelling test I got antiestablishmentarianism correct. :lol:

what about antidisestablishmentarianism? ( I didn't look at any of your spelling when i did that, i swear.)that is the longest word in the english dictionary.

what about antidisestablishmentarianism? ( I didn't look at any of your spelling when i did that, i swear.)that is the longest word in the english dictionary.

LOL just before I read your post, I looked at the paper and decided to go to this topic to point out that I forgot about the 'dis' part. *is practically rolling on the floor laughing*

*sees Moneylover's sugarometer reading zero*

Here have some Skittles and Mountain Dew.  That should charge you right up! :D

*When a chemical anylsis of the Mountain Dew and Skittles are done, it reveals theyhave in fact got the same chemical make up of Horatio brand sugar pieces of sugar, coated in sugar with sugary outside and with an additional sugar centre*

LOL just before I read your post, I looked at the paper and decided to go to this topic to point out that I forgot about the 'dis' part. *is practically rolling on the floor laughing*

apparently i am not the only uber nerd on this board! :lol:

*When a chemical anylsis of the Mountain Dew and Skittles are done, it reveals theyhave in fact got the same chemical make up of Horatio brand sugar pieces of sugar, coated in sugar with sugary outside and with an additional sugar centre*

Sugar the most important major food group! :lol:

My brain is modded out right now and I cannot remember.  Give me a cup of coffee and five minutes and I will remember and let you know. :D

*gives cup of coffee and five minutes* wait i can't really give time....

• 4 weeks later...
How many new ones have I got and how many did I have before? :lol:

I'm not quite ffure about how may ffanitieff you had before, but their are ffeveral new ffanitieff for you, about 27.5 at the minute. *jumps out of the mass of sanities* The .5 is still unsure about its existance and will talk to you on Wednesday at the latest.

I'm not quite ffure about how may ffanitieff you had before, but their are ffeveral new ffanitieff for you, about 27.5 at the minute. *jumps out of the mass of sanities* The .5 is still unsure about its existance and will talk to you on Wednesday at the latest.

Ok... Er... Tell me when I got 28. Then I'll withdraw them all to spare you. :lol:

Ok... Er... Tell me when I got 28. Then I'll withdraw them all to spare you. :lol:

Just wait, I forgot to check the overflow vault. *opens vault door* *gets crushed by avalanche of MW sanities*

Ow... Make that 53.5 *digs out so head is protruding from pile* *The undecided sanity materialises and hits on head* Recheck.... 54.

Just wait, I forgot to check the overflow vault. *opens vault door* *gets crushed by avalanche of MW sanities*

Ow... Make that 53.5 *digs out so head is protruding from pile* *The undecided sanity materialises and hits on head* Recheck.... 54.

Whenever it's an even number it can stop... :lol:

MW isn't on the dark side! She's on the Sheena side. And also, we raided the SSS before you moved. *reveals the hordes of sanities backed into cool box*

No you didn't. They were moved before anyone knew. You were in France eating baguettes, frommage and cappuchinos when the Spa's location was changed. Nice try though. :lol:

*notes TGHL mixing dreams with reality*

No you didn't.  They were moved before anyone knew.  You were in France eating baguettes, frommage and cappuchinos when the Spa's location was changed.  Nice try though. :lol:

*notes TGHL mixing dreams with reality*

No, I believe that MW had already switched sides before that. *comforts Horatio* Its alright, you've been loosing sanities for years now and this latest batch is nothing new.

1) again with the moderating your own post before the one you quote

2) Who says Toto isn't my barrister? *quickly speed dails Toto and hacks into Horatio's Mac and puts the dial-up on, blocking Horatio's call*

Too late! I called Toto on my phone. The computer is on cable. Here was our conversation:

"Toto, this is Horatio" I need to secure your services as my attorney against Mr. TGHL"

"Sure Horatio"

"Thanks Toto"

Too late!  I called Toto on my phone.  The computer is on cable.  Here was our conversation:

"Toto, this is Horatio"  I need to secure your services as my attorney against Mr. TGHL"

"Sure Horatio"

"Thanks Toto"

Faked telephone call Horatio. Especially since I took the liberty of cutting the phone lines and destroying your mobile company's satellites.

It's not like I'm going to raid the sanities I took the time to rescue. I left the SSS alone and gave TGHL a fake location with fake sanities. I just steal the ones from people going around the board.

It's not like I'm going to raid the sanities I took the time to rescue. I left the SSS alone and gave TGHL a fake location with fake sanities. I just steal the ones from people going around the board.

You could of given the sanities to Sheena when she returns as a Welcome back present?

So you would call an arm that has been cut off a severed arm rather than a decapitated arn despite the fact many people do call cut off apendages, decapitated apendages?

Decapitated apendages is using the word incorrectly. To decaptitate is to behead. No other way around it. Perhaps you might want to try: dearm or deleg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

*hints at the definition and use of some words in the government or religion topic*

Decapitated apendages is using the word incorrectly.  To decaptitate is to behead.  No other way around it.  Perhaps you might want to try:  dearm or deleg.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*hints at the definition and use of some words in the government or religion topic*

Are you refering to mine and Toto's war over the word: "Liberal"

Are you refering to mine and Toto's war over the word: "Liberal"

I will give you a different example. In the U.S. someone started using the word "issues" incorrectly. The trend caught on and businesses started using it on their computer generated telephone machines. For example... If you have an email issue, press 3. First of all it is NOT an email "issue" it is an email problem. Another example... The weatherman was doing his 05H00 forecast and told the viewing public "You may have fog issues today". SCREAM!!!!!!! You either have fog or you do not have fog, but you do not have a fog issue. It was then I decided that if the station on the tele had newscaster/weather people talking like ignoramuses than I would never tune in their station again. So to get back to lots of people using the word decapitate incorrectly. Here is what I have to say: Eat cow chips, 10,000 flies can't be wrong!

I guess you do not have our saying over there...

"Eat cow manure, 10,000 flies can't be wrong."

Note: words in green changed to protect the innocent.  :lol:

10,000 flies can be wrong, especially if they were brainwashed. And anyway Cow Manure is tasty, but only to flies and other creatures with a taste for dung or a dung fixation.

Great, one point for ruining one of Horatio's sayings.

10,000 flies can be wrong, especially if they were brainwashed. And anyway Cow Manure is tasty, but only to flies and other creatures with a taste for dung or a dung fixation.

Great, one point for ruining one of Horatio's sayings.

My point was... just because every other lemming jumps off the cliff, are you going to do the same thing? Decapitate means to behead. Neither the arm, nor the leg.