Hampsterdance Discussion Board

A bank... yes. a sanity bank that is

The Grim Hamster lord

THis is my bank. A sanity bank. Place your sanity in here and we offer a 10% intrest rate. That means that for every one year you leave your sanity with us, we will add on an additional tenth of a new sanity. SO after 10 years you will have another sanity. We only except genuine sanities, that means original sanities, not Horatio's cheap knock off fake sanities.

NB, Horatio please do not leave your sanity in easy to find. Betelguese 7 was not one of your best hiding places. Your sanity is now in the sanity bank.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis is my bank. A sanity bank. Place your sanity in here and we offer a 10% intrest rate. That means that for every one year you leave your sanity with us, we will add on an additional tenth of a new sanity. SO after 10 years you will have another sanity. We only except genuine sanities, that means original sanities, not Horatio's cheap knock off fake sanities.

NB, Horatio please do not leave your sanity in easy to find. Betelguese 7 was not one of your best hiding places. Your sanity is now in the sanity bank.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Oh TGHL, I am so amazed that you fell for the decoy sanity.  Mega Wolf will be so pleased to know her new and improved decoy sanities have fooled the best of sanity stealers.  You see the Betelguese 7 did the job it was supposed to, lure you into thinking that you were on to the real sanity.  Look again.  My sanity is in a secure place.  As I told you long ago, you still have not come up with the correct place where my sanity is residing. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

my sanity gear even protects from the best of sanity stealers, including Sheena. :penguin

wow really!? ive gotta buy that stuff!!!

:laughing

You had better sign up for Sanity Protection Gear... The Grim Hamster Lord will steal your sanity before you know it.  Go to Mega Wolf's H$ Discounts and open an account.  This way you will have access to all the best in sanity protection devices. :eek

No. No. NO! Horatio, I am not stealing your sanity. It is in the bank. The sanity bank. You are a tenth of the way there to a new sanity. PLease people deposit your sanities today!

Excusez-moi, s'il vous plait.  You do not even have one-one-millionth piece of my sanity.  No one, I repeat just in case you are a tad hard of hearing, NO ONE, except for moi, knows where my sanity really is.  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep

what a sneaky plan :upside:  8)  :upside:

Yes, but you are Sheena's sanity stealing partner! Even if she can't get in, you can! ???

EXACTLY!  You are sooooooo right Mega Wolf!!

TGHL is known to do and say anything to steal sanities!  Glad you are watching out for us. :eek  :eek  :eek

Yes, but you are Sheena's sanity stealing partner! Even if she can't get in, you can! ???

EXACTLY!  You are sooooooo right Mega Wolf!!

TGHL is known to do and say anything to steal sanities!  Glad you are watching out for us. :eek  :eek  :eek

If anyone of you asked Sheena if she knew anything about this she would say "WHAT? WHY THAT LITTLE TRAITOR HAS SWITCHED SIDES!!!!"

Umm...could you let me in on what you are doing...Stealing sanities...I dont get it.

Hello what is this all about. How do you steal sanities. And is this real? Im so confused and I want an answer please.!.!.!.

It is not real.  Just more for fun.  You are sane... not insane (crazy), so therefore you have your sanity.  The joke is that we have people who want to steal your sanity (the sane part of you).  This person is The Grim Hamster Lord, also known as TGHL.  He and Sheena steal sanities and lock them away in a refrigerated unit called a cool box.  Mega Wolf has a store in Hado called Mega Wolf's H$ Discounts where she sells all types of sanity protection devices.  I urge to you sign up and become a member.  This way you can buy some protection for your precious sanity.  Then if you go to the Hampsters, Dogs, Cats forum, you can become a member of the World Wide Pet Store and even apply for a job.  Each time you post it is worth H$.  You can post there and use your H$ to buy at either the World Wide Pet Store or Mega Wolf's H$ Discounts.  See you there. :D

Hello what is this all about. How do you steal sanities. And is this real? Im so confused and I want an answer please.!.!.!.

It is not real.  Just more for fun.  You are sane... not insane (crazy), so therefore you have your sanity.  The joke is that we have people who want to steal your sanity (the sane part of you).  This person is The Grim Hamster Lord, also known as TGHL.  He and Sheena steal sanities and lock them away in a refrigerated unit called a cool box.  Mega Wolf has a store in Hado called Mega Wolf's H$ Discounts where she sells all types of sanity protection devices.  I urge to you sign up and become a member.  This way you can buy some protection for your precious sanity.  Then if you go to the Hampsters, Dogs, Cats forum, you can become a member of the World Wide Pet Store and even apply for a job.  Each time you post it is worth H$.  You can post there and use your H$ to buy at either the World Wide Pet Store or Mega Wolf's H$ Discounts.  See you there. :D

Umm, okay, a lil confusing, and weird but OKAY

OK EVERYONE! I bought purses for all. They aren't just any old purse. There is special TGHL repelint that keeps him away. When ever he tries to take your sanity, just hit him on the head with it. AND STICK HIM IN THE COOL BOX!!  :laughing Horatio gets a big purse, for horatio has the most valuble sanity. *Runs to Mega Wolf's store* I'll get you and your little dog too! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..ha.

OK EVERYONE! I bought purses for all. They aren't just any old purse. There is special TGHL repelint that keeps him away. When ever he tries to take your sanity, just hit him on the head with it. AND STICK HIM IN THE COOL BOX!!  :laughing Horatio gets a big purse, for horatio has the most valuble sanity. *Runs to Mega Wolf's store* I'll get you and your little dog too! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..ha.

Are you sure I don't have your Sanity? *checks cool box* Hmmmm.... Hmmm... AH! Here it is. One sanity. Owner: Toto. Condition: Dilapadted. Current state: Frozen. *places back in cool box* Ah! HEre's Otter's and ooh! Jenny Smorgan.

Sorry, for there is no way you could have my sanity. I have portection! And I don't believe Carrien Terriers have sanities. Lemme check...nope. Too furry. Jenny Smorgan? Who's that? Is she off of an Old School show like...Howdy Doody?

Look please someone deposit sanity now! If you deposit then I promise that nothing will happen to it! I have got every possible sanity protection unit in the universe! Even ones that aren't invented yet!!! Only one person has to sign up and then the rest of you will see that your sanities are safe and then more will sign up.

OK EVERYONE! I bought purses for all. They aren't just any old purse. There is special TGHL repelint that keeps him away. When ever he tries to take your sanity, just hit him on the head with it. AND STICK HIM IN THE COOL BOX!!  :laughing Horatio gets a big purse, for horatio has the most valuble sanity. *Runs to Mega Wolf's store* I'll get you and your little dog too! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..ha.

Are you sure I don't have your Sanity? *checks cool box* Hmmmm.... Hmmm... AH! Here it is. One sanity. Owner: Toto. Condition: Dilapadted. Current state: Frozen. *places back in cool box* Ah! HEre's Otter's and ooh! Jenny Smorgan.

HA! i got them right here. Jenny and Google Smorgan are  safe with me! *checks sides* *see's her sanities with invisible protection gear* HA!

Look please someone deposit sanity now! If you deposit then I promise that nothing will happen to it! I have got every possible sanity protection unit in the universe! Even ones that aren't invented yet!!! Only one person has to sign up and then the rest of you will see that your sanities are safe and then more will sign up.

Yeah, right, how or who would believe you, the SANITY STEALER?!?!

Okay, Okay, Ill do it. Just so I can see if he really means it and so we can figure it out on a not very important sanity. And so Im making myslef like a sacrifice.

Goodbye Sanity. I will miss you and I hope nothing happens to you.  :(  A'revoir  

Umm ahh I dont know, Yes okay take my sanity, someone help me. I hope that Im doing something good.  :(   :eek  :eek

*Cries, seriously* Be strong moneylover, be strong. I dunno what he will do to your sanity....wait! As being the attorney for the Boston police, I believe you should have signed a contract. GET YOUR SANITY BACK!!!

Okay, Okay, Ill do it. Just so I can see if he really means it and so we can figure it out on a not very important sanity. And so Im making myslef like a sacrifice.

Goodbye Sanity. I will miss you and I hope nothing happens to you.  :(  A'revoir  

Umm ahh I dont know, Yes okay take my sanity, someone help me. I hope that Im doing something good.  :(   :eek  :eek

Right. Thank you. On the 15th of June you will recieve your first tenth of a sanity. On the following dates you will recieve futher tenths: 22nd June, 29 June, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th July so and so forth. DO not miss our summer bonus backage when rates will increase to 1/5 of a sanity per week.

Your current balance is: 1 sanity.

You have the right to withdraw your sanity if you feel unsatisfied, unplesant and unsanityified.

PEOPLE!!!! Look at this Moneylover's sanity has not been stolen, destroyed or mangled in a car crash. 4 more days and he will a 1 1/10 sanity!!! Anyway what is the point of a bank if you don't use it?

BTW, I shall be appointing the following people:

5 senior executives. Wages H$1000 per hour plus additional christmas bonus'.

2 junior executives: H$800 per hour

6 secreataries: H$200 per hour

2 bank tellers: H$300 per hour. Occupational risk bonus: $100 per hour

3 accountants: H$700 per hour.

1 head of security: H$ 900 per hour.

There will be a interview by the board of executives: Me and Darkness plus Sr. Executives

:dixie Can I deposit my INSANITY in your bank?

No. Sanities only.

I would like to deposit all of my sanity. I have no worries.

P.S. TGHL, I accept your request/offer.

Excellent. Your current account reads: 1 sanity.

Moneylover, yours reads: 1 2/10 sanities. And thank you for accepting my offer. All I need to do now is find Sheena and Horatio.

2 Horatio: Since it is inevitable that you will be moderating this post, I request that you bring yourself forward and accept/decline my offer of you becoming a senior executive in the Sanity Bank.

No. Sanities only.

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek

What are you doing Taynio!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

2 Horatio: Since it is inevitable that you will be moderating this post, I request that you bring yourself forward and accept/decline my offer of you becoming a senior executive in the Sanity Bank.

*ignores TGHL until Super Sanity Stealer Detection Device arrives by FedEx*

No. Sanities only.

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek

What are you doing Taynio!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No worries, mate. I trust TGHL.

You do realise that MW has accepted don't you?

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

There are other makers of Super Sanity Security Detection Devices! :eek   Ever heard of NASA?  They are right around the corner and are making excellent products.

There are other makers of Super Sanity Security Detection Devices! :eek   Ever heard of NASA?  They are right around the corner and are making excellent products.

Right. Horatio. MW has accepted my offer of Senior Excutive post. Tayino has done like-wise. Sheena will probably except. I have chosen you and MW to make sure that everyonbe believes me when I say that their sanities will not be stolen while in the sanity bank.

BTW; Are you interested in a junior executive job here at IBS?
Can I be one?

Of course you can! for futher details see the employee list!

HORATIO! WOULD YOU ACCEPT THE OFFER!

*hears TGHL*

*sets up NASA engineered devices to detect TGHL's motives*

*ignores TGHL again for the millionth time*

lol! neways, wuts my job? i remember i was hired at my store.

Your job, as senior executive in charge of employment, is to ensure that all employees are happy with pay etc. and that they are efficent.

Tayino's is keeping track of all sanities and accounts, withdrawls and deposits.

Horatio's (IF HE WOULD ACCEPT!) is to keep track of our oversea branches and communication between them.

Sheena's (as soon as she returns/accepts) is to... is to... is to... AH! ensure that all customers are satisfied with the service.

LE's (as soon as she returns/accepts) is to make necessary improvements to the building and to the service and she is also head of security.

Your job, as senior executive in charge of employment, is to ensure that all employees are happy with pay etc. and that they are efficent.

Tayino's is keeping track of all sanities and accounts, withdrawls and deposits.

Horatio's (IF HE WOULD ACCEPT!) is to keep track of our oversea branches and communication between them.

Sheena's (as soon as she returns/accepts) is to... is to... is to... AH! ensure that all customers are satisfied with the service.

LE's (as soon as she returns/accepts) is to make necessary improvements to the building and to the service and she is also head of security.

TGHl. I need a full list of all accounts along with their sanity amount. As far as the withdrawls and deposits, I will start keeping track of them as of now.

TGHl. I need a full list of all accounts along with their sanity amount. As far as the withdrawls and deposits, I will start keeping track of them as of now.

These are the accounts as of this moment:

Moneylover: 1 4/10 sanities

Tayino: 1 3/10 sanities

Toto: 1 2/10 sanities

You will need to add 1/10 sanity every Monday.

To Toto: Yes, we will need an barrister (English English for attorney) and you can fill that post if you wish.

OK!!! When could I start? Aha! Now I can say I want to be a barrister instead of an attorney and everyone will be like, "Ok...." Or I would like to be something in Forensics. I have a feeling no one in my grade knows what that is! *Does happy dance*

Can I be one?

Right...And just where is that employees list again? ???

It would be on the 4th floor of this topic but here it is to save you the journey.

1 head of security: H$ 900 per hour

Can I be one?

Right...And just where is that employees list again? ???

It would be on the 4th floor of this topic but here it is to save you the journey.

1 head of security: H$ 900 per hour

Oh, Okay thank you!!!

Umm a few questions. What do i have to do as a Jr. Executive? When do I start? What are my hours? When do I get my paycheck? And If i wanted too, not saying I do, but can we withdraw our sanities from your bank.

The hours are whenever you choose to come on and for  every one post you place in here you get your wage. ie) you have posted twice today you recieve H$1600.

Umm a few questions. What do i have to do as a Jr. Executive? When do I start? What are my hours? When do I get my paycheck? And If i wanted too, not saying I do, but can we withdraw our sanities from your bank.

The hours are whenever you choose to come on and for  every one post you place in here you get your wage. ie) you have posted twice today you recieve H$1600.

So by just posting anything, I get my wage, like posting that question, or do I have to post something actually... (good)

i really do need my sanity but iv forgotton if iv got it or not....which means im insane which means i ahv no sanity o dear...............im confused

So by just posting anything, I get my wage, like posting that question, or do I have to post something actually... (good)

You have to post something that directly realtes to the bank. So this, plus your other three posts gets you H$32,000.

No, this Bank. I don't find it resonable, though. Did you ever add his sanity to the bank? He may have us mixed up with Anti-Sane Bank....

Hmm... How about we retaliate with a lawsuit against this Winge, Aniedl for wasting the courts time?

Nice try...  this I have to see!

Does any one have a problem with their wage? If so, contact me!

MW, you are doing a brilliant job. For doing such a good job, I am awarding you a pay rise of H$500 per post.

Toto, for doing such a good job with the legal situation, you get a one-off bonus of H$1000 and a pay rise from your old H$800 upto H$900.

Toto, would it be possible to file a lawsuit against an Angel hamster called Horatio for not replying to a buisness proposition post?

TGHL...  you are going to try and sue me for not answering?  I have, I told you that I am ignoring you. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing   How can I trust you?  You are always trying to steal my sanity.  So why would I deposit my sanity into YOUR bank?  :P  :P  :P   To do so would mean that I have really lost my sanity. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Don't think so. Since Horatio has no earthly form, he's not really HERE but he is here. Ok, yeah. Uh, you may. But I'll need to check some stuff out. Like, walmart or whatever store there is in the UK doesn't go up to you and force you to buy something or force you to get a job. I'll check it out, but is probably a no.

Toto, would it be possible to file a lawsuit against an Angel hamster called Horatio for not replying to a buisness proposition post?

TGHL...  you are going to try and sue me for not answering?  I have, I told you that I am ignoring you. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing   How can I trust you?  You are always trying to steal my sanity.  So why would I deposit my sanity into YOUR bank?  :P  :P  :P   To do so would mean that I have really lost my sanity. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

No, I asked whether you could join as a senior executive of the IBS, and you never replied accept to say that you wouldn't deposit your sanity. Which is not something you have to do to become part of the staff.

Sorry, mate, but you can't sue then. Can't force a citizen of HampsterDance to deposite sanity or get a job. they can either say yes or no, and you leave it at that. you should stop, or Horatio can sue you for harassment. EEP!

Sorry, mate, but you can't sue then. Can't force a citizen of HampsterDance to deposite sanity or get a job. they can either say yes or no, and you leave it at that. you should stop, or Horatio can sue you for harassment. EEP!

That would get this company in major trouble!

*inspects all work desks for any unclean spots* Let's move, Clean Squad! Desk in Sector 429, desk code T6YD3, has a bit of mustard on it! Let's move! *cleaning squad cleans desk T6YD3* There we go! Another clean desk, for another clean workday! Oh no! The entrance has a trail of dirt! Clean it, squad!

THIS KEEPS GOING UNTIL EVERYWHERE IN THE BUILDING IS SPOTLESS

There we go!

No, I asked whether you could join as a senior executive of the IBS, and you never replied accept to say that you wouldn't deposit your sanity. Which is not something you have to do to become part of the staff.

i think you are stupid and crazy....have a moosey:-P

Hmmm... Lawsuit for slander perhaps? I should check it out with Toto. *asks PA to get Toto* I wonder if I could sue you for slander. Calling people stupid and crazy without reason seems to be slander so I think this might go through to the Supreme Court.

Hmmm... Lawsuit for slander perhaps? I should check it out with Toto. *asks PA to get Toto* I wonder if I could sue you for slander. Calling people stupid and crazy without reason seems to be slander so I think this might go through to the Supreme Court.

You must have some American blood inside you.  You have the lawsuit craze I see. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

TGHL...  you are going to try and sue me for not answering?  I have, I told you that I am ignoring you. :laughing How can I trust you?  You are always trying to steal my sanity.  So why would I deposit my sanity into YOUR bank? :P To do so would mean that I have really lost my sanity. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

You must have some American blood inside you.  You have the lawsuit craze I see. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

i've heard of people sueing McDonalds for making their kids fat! lawsuits here in America are crazy! :laughing it's the parent's fault for letting their kids eat it! some people are just stupid! or a little too money hungry! :laughing

Yes, you do have a reson. Now, when would you like a court case at Boston Sanity Police's Court room? I can't defend you, for I wont be here on the 23rd-30th. So, How about Aug. 1st?

To Whom it may concern:

Moosey368 has been sued by Mr.The Grim Hamster Lord on July 21st, 2004. I would advice you to get an Attorney to defend you. The court hearing will be held on Aug. 1st.

Thank you,

Toto

(boston Sanity Police Head Cheif Officer, Medical Examiner, and Attorney)

Yes, you could. I will be away for a week, so how about on Aug 1st at the Boston Sanity Police Court house? Here is Your letter, Moosey:

To whom it may concern:

Mr. Moosey368 has been sued by Mr. The Grim Hamster Lord for an act of harrasment and violation of Law Two (I'm working on the laws) that no other member of HD is too call anyone one a crazy git, looney bin, crazy, ect. ect. I would recomend you getting a proper attorney. Please be at the boston sanity court house on Aug 1st, 2004.

Thank you,

Ms. Toto

(Head of Chief Boston Sanity Police and Attorney at Law)

noooo you got an award for it *runs to pack bags!*

???  I think that you will need to hire an attorney for your side.  Perhaps Mega Wolf or Arkcher would like to represent you.  I have Bobo in Sanity Springs Spa and you might like to come down, visit him and work on your defense.  Toto might be a formidable attorney.

noooo you got an award for it *runs to pack bags!*

???  I think that you will need to hire an attorney for your side.  Perhaps Mega Wolf or Arkcher would like to represent you.  I have Bobo in Sanity Springs Spa and you might like to come down, visit him and work on your defense.  Toto might be a formidable attorney.

That just gave me an idea! Maybe someone should make a topic so thats where we have the 'lawsuits'! The Courtroom should be its name! Whad'ya think people?

Yes, you could. I will be away for a week, so how about on Aug 1st at the Boston Sanity Police Court house? Here is Your letter, Moosey:

To whom it may concern:

Mr. Moosey368 has been sued by Mr. The Grim Hamster Lord for an act of harrasment and violation of Law Two (I'm working on the laws) that no other member of HD is too call anyone one a crazy git, looney bin, crazy, ect. ect. I would recomend you getting a proper attorney. Please be at the boston sanity court house on Aug 1st, 2004.

Thank you,

Ms. Toto

maybe you should put your laws in the 'courtroom' topic if we make one! that way people aren't caught unaware of laws.

To whom it may concern:

Thank you,

Ms. Toto

maybe you should put your laws in the 'courtroom' topic if we make one! that way people aren't caught unaware of laws.

Another good idea from wolfie....

*slingshots a chocolate, marshmallow and pecan dessert micicle to Mega Wolf's mouth*

:eat         :eat         :eat

Forgive me for any mistakes that I will make, TGHL, as you know I have been gone. I read all the posts from the beginning for accounts and etc, I may have missed 1.

Moneylover: 1 8/10 sanities

Tayino: 1 7/10 sanities

Toto: 1 6/10 sanities

I think that is correct.

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern:

Thank you,

Ms. Toto

*slingshots a chocolate, marshmallow and pecan dessert micicle to Mega Wolf's mouth*

Mmmmm! That was a good micicle![

To whom it may concern:

Thank you,

Ms. Toto

Lucky!  :eat

To whom it may concern:

Thank you,

Ms. Toto

*slingshots a similar micicle into Jesse's mouth* That's for being a good wolf!

To whom it may concern:

Thank you,

Ms. Toto

*slingshots a similar micicle into Jesse's mouth* That's for being a good wolf!

Mmm, thank you  :D

~From the Desk of Toto~

I will be needing to know how much you are suing Mr. Moosey for. And..what date will you like the court case to be on?

*Toto*

Sue him for however much you think the courts will be willing to allow.

As judge of the court, May I ask why you are sueing him?

And also, I havent been in this topic for ever...What did I miss...And did my sanity get to 2 yet?

~From the Desk of Toto~

I will be needing to know how much you are suing Mr. Moosey for. And..what date will you like the court case to be on?

*Toto*

Well If you tell me Why you are suieng him, I will let you know how much you can sue for...

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

And also, I havent been in this topic for ever...What did I miss...And did my sanity get to 2 yet?

Yes. You have two sanities.

Please name your second....

*Final Fantasy name select screen appears*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

- = + ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( )

, . / ; ' # ] [ < > ? : @ ~ { }

Finished  Backspace Clear

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Hmm...How do I know if its a boy or girl?

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

The 2nd Sanity Of the biggest fan of Fuzzy!

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Woops I meant Ian; The 2nd Sanity of The Biggest Fan of Fuzzy!  :D

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

No Igor!!! ( I think thats how you spell...EEgor...)

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Yeth marthter?

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Yeth marthter?

English please.... ???

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Yeth marthter?

English please.... ???

He said "Yes, Master." But he said it as Dr. Frakenstein's assisstant would say it. (Frakenstein was the Dr. NOT the monster!!!! READ THE BOOK!! The Monster's name is..Monster)

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Yeth marthter?

English please.... ???

He said "Yes, Master." But he said it as Dr. Frakenstein's assisstant would say it. (Frakenstein was the Dr. NOT the monster!!!! READ THE BOOK!! The Monster's name is..Monster)

OHHHH...OK...Thanx  :D

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Yeth marthter?

English please.... ???

Itth All right marther, motht people have problemth with my accthent but my previouth martherth have all gotten uthed to it, before they blew up of courth. THen again getting cruthed by burning windmillth ith altho popular.

I would like to store both of my sanities. They are fully protected so you cannot steal them.

Of course. *glares at Jenny and Google Smorgan, who stick their tounges out in response* Would you like them deposited in the main safe or in a safety deposit box?

eh, main safe, please.

I would like to store both of my sanities. They are fully protected so you cannot steal them.

So MW, Mine is fully protected to right?  ???  ???  8)

yes, I made sure of that when I gave you your sanity gear.

~From the Desk of Toto~

*Toto*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

o p q r s t u v w x y z

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Yeth marthter?

English please.... ???

Itth All right marther, motht people have problemth with my accthent but my previouth martherth have all gotten uthed to it, before they blew up of courth. THen again getting cruthed by burning windmillth ith altho popular.

:eek Uhhh, Ummm, Ehhh, Oh!?!  ???