Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Insta Talk

Mega Wolf

...Are you just confusing me with that edit button?

*gets confused :wacko:*

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_>

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

Well, I see why now. It's still hard to follow, but I actually get it. Whoopie! Coffee and sugar for all!

There is something wrong and HampsterKing needs to fix it.

On another note... coffee and sugar! Two of my favorite food groups! Thank you!!!

...Well, in another topic you said HK was slow.

Come to think of it, that was in the question about avatars. He really is slow.

HampsterKing is slower than frozen molasses.

Cheesie, I am guessing, HampsterKing would have to contact the Invision Board geeks.

*gets hairdryer*

As soon as I find out where the 'frozen molasses' lives he might just speed up to 'lukewarm molasses'.

Unless he lives somewhere other then my street. I'm lazy that way.

Frozen molasses reside in Antartica... in the winter! :lol:

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_<

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

Well, I see why now. It's still hard to follow, but I actually get it. Whoopie! Coffee and sugar for all!

On another note... coffee and sugar! Two of my favorite food groups! Thank you!!!

Cheesie, I am guessing, HampsterKing would have to contact the Invision Board geeks.

*gets hairdryer*

As soon as I find out where the 'frozen molasses' lives he might just speed up to 'lukewarm molasses'.

Oh, well that's not too bad.

...I've been in Canada during the coldest week recorded in the coldest winter recorded. It was... Well... Cold. I sledded and tobogganed lots.

I just need to get my old snow gear out and get a plane to Antarctica. It's winter right now over there, what luck!

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_>

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

...I've been in Canada during the coldest week recorded in the coldest winter recorded. It was... Well... Cold. I sledded and tobogganed lots.

I just need to get my old snow gear out and get a plane to Antarctica. It's winter right now over there, what luck!

You must enjoy the cold! If you ever want to thaw out, come over here to Florida and visit me. :D

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_<

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

You must enjoy the cold! If you ever want to thaw out, come over here to Florida and visit me. :D

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

Oh, random fact time, did you know that every continent starts and ends with a except for europe, which starts and ends with e?

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

Oh, random fact time, did you know that every continent starts and ends with a except for europe, which starts and ends with e?

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

Interesting. I wonder who named them.

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

...Whoever named them must've loved A! :lol:

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

14 A's in only 6 continents. :lol:

*gets confused :wacko: *

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

But... Europe's a reject! There's not even 1 A in it's name. Poor Europe.

*gives europe some chocolate to cheer it up*

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

LOL Europe should be giving us some chocolate! LOL

The best chocolate I have ever had the pleasure of eating has come from Europe!!!!!!!

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

The best chocolate I have ever had the pleasure of eating has come from Europe!!!!!!!

I gave europe some delicious european chocolate. It's bound to like that...

Yeah, European chocolate ish by far the best. All hail european chocolate! *bows*

Hmm, I was wondering... tags don't work in the preview, so I haven't tried yet. Do they work when posted, though? Do the mods come and allow/dissalow the images to be posted or something?

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

Yeah, European chocolate ish by far the best. All hail european chocolate! *bows*

Hmm, I was wondering... tags don't work in the preview, so I haven't tried yet. Do they work when posted, though? Do the mods come and allow/dissalow the images to be posted or something?

As for the tags... I have never used them.

As to images, please do not post images that have any website names written on them or have a copyright. We are not permitted to post those. Any pics you have should be great, but no pictures of anyone under 18. Also, you must post your pics directly, you cannot have a link to a website. Those won't work.

Get those images and artwork up! Please!!! :D

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

As to images, please do not post images that have any website names written on them or have a copyright. We are not permitted to post those. Any pics you have should be great, but no pictures of anyone under 18. Also, you must post your pics directly, you cannot have a link to a website. Those won't work.

The artwork, I put up. Waiting fer the mod to come through :D

And the images I'm thinking of are just smilies... I stumbled upon this place full of smilies... But I can't say, 'cause no links are allowed. But they have loads of smilies for every occasion! I even think they have a bowing smilie. Anyway. Here, let's see if it works.

Sorry, no links. Horatio

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

And the images I'm thinking of are just smilies... I stumbled upon this place full of smilies... But I can't say, 'cause no links are allowed. But they have loads of smilies for every occasion! I even think they have a bowing smilie. Anyway. Here, let's see if it works.

Sorry, no links. Horatio

Aha... So it does become an evil little link... Humm...

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

Sorry, no links. Horatio

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

Sorry, no links. Horatio

Unfortunately yes.

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

I'll keep that in mind.

*travels to antarctica*

1. Asia

2. Africa

3. North America

4. South America

5. Europe

6. Australia

7. Antarctica

Sorry, no links. Horatio

Unfortunately yes.

Ahh well. Whee! *runs off to download the images so he can post them*

It's a cute little (big!) entirely smilies site :D

Oh, and I wonder if TBFOF is gonna come here.

It would be great if all of us were here. :D

It would be pretty cool. Just like toast.

:lol: You must have had quite a bit of sugar... you are speed posting! :lol:

Of course I am. Because I AM A NINJAAA! :o

I have to go now. Later!

I'll be here. :D

I'm back if you're still here. :D

I'm still here! :lol:

*Huette and Houdini both are wanting to get on the computer, so I know better than to make eye-contact*

Is Houdini a new member of the family, I don't remember him. Would you mind sharing all your hammelatives with me?

Hammelatives, ha, I'm such a loser.

I have to go now. Later!

*Huette and Houdini both are wanting to get on the computer, so I know better than to make eye-contact*

Is Houdini a new member of the family, I don't remember him. Would you mind sharing all your hammelatives with me?

My hammelatives are as follows:

Houdini and Huette are sisters. Hamlet is a strawberry blonde girl. Hubert is a greyish long haired old guy and Heron is a dark-eyed, long white-haired guy!

I have to go now. Later!

Houdini and Huette are sisters. Hamlet is a strawberry blonde girl. Hubert is a greyish long haired old guy and Heron is a dark-eyed, long white-haired guy!

Houdini is a girl? :wacko:

I have to go now. Later!

Yes! She is so good at escaping, that no other name was appropriate. She gets out and then wanders around the other cages and ends up trying to get back into her own cage. :lol:

I have to go now. Later!

Yes! She is so good at escaping, that no other name was appropriate. She gets out and then wanders around the other cages and ends up trying to get back into her own cage. :lol:

I have to go now. Later!

I am getting a little too wordy, don't you think? LOL

I have to go now. Later!

Shut your trap Horatio. Geez. ^_^

I have to go now. Later!

Okay. :lol:

*gets out the duct tape*

I have to go now. Later!

when highlighting that to se what it said, i highlighted the ^_^ smiley and it looked all chinese or japanese or something.

A mod IS on. We can talk. :P

:lol: LOL :lol:

Here I am!!! I have been waiting for you!

Yay! Hello Horatio. :)

So Dr. Wolf, how are things on your side of the country?

Pretty good, except certain people are annoying me. You know, the usual stalker's friend. He's really annoying and last night he tried setting me up by pretending to be someone else I don't know and then leaving me in a chatroom with Mr. Stalker. :rolleyes:

Pretty good, except certain people are annoying me. You know, the usual stalker's friend. He's really annoying and last night he tried setting me up by pretending to be someone else I don't know and then leaving me in a chatroom with Mr. Stalker. :rolleyes:

You should be annoyed. I know I would be.

I need to think how you should be in control of the situation.

*thinks*

*falls asleep waiting for Mega Wolf to return*

:closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes:

*thinks*

I don't really mind too much, it's just highly irritating.

*thinks*

I don't really mind too much, it's just highly irritating.

I do understand.

I have a hammie friend who wants me to drive from New York to Los Angeles with her.

The only problem is, she has NO sense of direction! So, the only roads she would be

allowed to drive on would be the interstate, after we have a full tank of gas!!!!!! :lol:

These boards are sooooooooooooooooo slow. I sit here, clicking on the

refresh button until it is almost worn out, and still it takes forever.

By the way, I agree with you. I hope for wonderful things to happen, and someone

nice to come along.

I have a hammie friend who wants me to drive from New York to Los Angeles with her.

The only problem is, she has NO sense of direction! So, the only roads she would be

allowed to drive on would be the interstate, after we have a full tank of gas!!!!!! :lol:

Haha, good luck on that. So, do you think you'll make it? :lol:

allowed to drive on would be the interstate, after we have a full tank of gas!!!!!! LOL

If it was me alone, YES, the two of us?????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Just give me a wireless interconnect and I can live with anything. LOL

Yeah, I've had to refresh the page a bunch of times on certain websites.

What really makes me crazy is the fact that if I try to make a second post,

this board will combine them into one. You read the first post, then I tried

to make a second post, followed by a third and they all came out in one.

Grrrrr!

allowed to drive on would be the interstate, after we have a full tank of gas!!!!!! LOL

Grrrrr!

That's weird, I wonder why?

Grrrrr!

New York. Come visit me. Since you will be the one giving her the directions, just point north, outta the city, instead of west. =D

Grrrrr!

I have been asking HampsterKing to fix it since we changed over and I am still waiting.

So when I tell people that he is slow, he is really, really slow!!!!!!!!

*makes me think of Erendayu*

Grrrrr!

I have been asking HampsterKing to fix it since we changed over and I am still waiting.

You keep quoting posts that aren't there, Horatio. :lol:

Grrrrr!

New York. Come visit me. Since you will be the one giving her the directions, just point north, outta the city, instead of west. =D

I was up your way. I went up to Brooklyn for bagels. No one in Florida knows how to make them. And in Tennessee, they think bagels are doughnut shaped Wonderbread. :wacko:

And my friend, she doesn't get to touch the steering wheel until we hit I-40!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrr!

Picky, picky, picky. You want to see your post appear? LOL

Actually the problem is that if I try to approve the post first, then reply to it, it takes about three steps longer then if I reply and then approve the post. *thinks, very lazy hammie*

I hate this, it just did it again!!

Grrrrr!

I was up your way. I went up to Brooklyn for bagels. No one in Florida knows how to make them. And in Tennessee, they think bagels are doughnut shaped Wonderbread. :wacko:

And my friend, she doesn't get to touch the steering wheel until we hit I-40!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrr!

Actually the problem is that if I try to approve the post first, then reply to it, it takes about three steps longer then if I reply and then approve the post. *thinks, very lazy hammie*

Haha, as usual you are lazy, you lazy little hamster!

Grrrrr!

Now you sound like Mushroom_king! LOL

Grrrrr!

Now you sound like Mushroom_king! LOL

Haha, yes, true. But unlink MK, I'm only agreeing with you. :lol:

Ah yes we do have some good bagels, and pizza. You folks don't know what pizza is down there.

But, isn't that a bit of a trip just to get bagels?!

No, on the way back to Florida, I stopped in Maryland for some Maryland Crab Cakes.

Deeeeeeeeeelicious! :lol:

I need two minutes to go and feed the squirrels. Be back in two minutes.

Ah yes we do have some good bagels, and pizza. You folks don't know what pizza is down there.

No, on the way back to Florida, I stopped in Maryland for some Maryland Crab Cakes.

...My head hurts.

...My head hurts.

*rubs the back of Dr. Wolf's neck*

That should make you feel better.

...My head hurts.

Yay! Wait, how does my neck affect my head? :huh:

...My head hurts.

When your head hurts, sometimes it is a headache or is caused by stress, and if you rub the back of your neck, your head will stop hurting. Of course, this will not work if you have a migraine.

...My head hurts.

When your head hurts, sometimes it is a headache or is caused by stress, and if you rub the back of your neck, your head will stop hurting. Of course, this will not work if you have a migraine.

Ooh. Thanks for the tip. ^_^

...My head hurts.

I have found that I recognize when I have stress. My neck starts to get tense. When this happens, before I do anything else, I take a few minutes to rub the neck and most times, I avoid a headache.

If you really want to read something interesting, read about Acupressure points. This is extremely interesting because you find that a point one place in your body relates to a total different place. I love reading about this. In the feet there are a number of places that you can massage when you have a problem somewhere else.

...My head hurts.

I have found that I recognize when I have stress. My neck starts to get tense. When this happens, before I do anything else, I take a few minutes to rub the neck and most times, I avoid a headache.

If you really want to read something interesting, read about Acupressure points. This is extremely interesting because you find that a point one place in your body relates to a total different place. I love reading about this. In the feet there are a number of places that you can massage when you have a problem somewhere else.

Whoa, that sounds totally cool!

...My head hurts.

The library has some fantastic books on the subject. My suggestion would be to look around, see what they have and spend some time glancing through them before you check some out. I went for the one with the best pictures and descriptions, first then on to the more technical ones.

...My head hurts.

The library has some fantastic books on the subject. My suggestion would be to look around, see what they have and spend some time glancing through them before you check some out. I went for the one with the best pictures and descriptions, first then on to the more technical ones.

Okay, sounds good to me!

whichever.

The sugar coated version is: life is good, the sun is shining and I just finished eating some chocolate and having a cup of coffee.

The plain vanilla version is: I am spinning my wheels, not accomplishing anything and can't get people to do what they say they will do. I have a swimming pool filled with tadpoles and frogs, it is a very beautiful green and the yard outside my cage is overgrown with a zillion mosquitos. Need a summer job? :lol:

i type a lot, don't I horatio?

• 1 year later...
How are you, Horatio? :D

I'm not sure. One of my hammie friends just had babies today. I did not want to clean her cage until a few days have passed, so I do not have an accurate count, perhaps five or six. Then another of my hammie friends has squeaking coming from her cage and that can only mean there are babies in there. Yeah!!! Christmas hammies!!

Other than that... I have been riding my bike, studying a little (when I should be studying a lot) and listening to the rain.

How about life in your neck of the woods?

I'm not sure. One of my hammie friends just had babies today. I did not want to clean her cage until a few days have passed, so I do not have an accurate count, perhaps five or six. Then another of my hammie friends has squeaking coming from her cage and that can only mean there are babies in there. Yeah!!! Christmas hammies!!

Other than that... I have been riding my bike, studying a little (when I should be studying a lot) and listening to the rain.

So you just have many more hammies now. Like you didn't have enough. XD :lol:

Sounds like fun! Not studying and enjoying what's around you. ^.^

Life here is alright. I went to the mall with some friends today. Really, Julian and I mostly hung out together because my friends are just so crazy ans spazzy, sometimes they get a little too out of hand. We saw The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D. It was alright. Only two fully 3D scenes, though, so it wasn't amazing or anything. And the jack-o-lantern-in-the-box before the actual showing proved that it could have been better. XD However, as seen in the original, it's a good movie anyways so it was all good.

Life here is alright. I went to the mall with some friends today. Really, Julian and I mostly hung out together because my friends are just so crazy ans spazzy, sometimes they get a little too out of hand. We saw The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D. It was alright. Only two fully 3D scenes, though, so it wasn't amazing or anything. And the jack-o-lantern-in-the-box before the actual showing proved that it could have been better. XD However, as seen in the original, it's a good movie anyways so it was all good.

Sounds like a great weekend. I don't do scary movies. :unsure:

As for the hammies, a friend and her eight babies left for the pet store on last Tuesday. These new babies are in time for after Christmas. The local pet store does not sell the babies before Christmas, just the cages and other stuff, then they have the parents pick up the new hammie after the holiday.

As for the hammies, a friend and her eight babies left for the pet store on last Tuesday. These new babies are in time for after Christmas. The local pet store does not sell the babies before Christmas, just the cages and other stuff, then they have the parents pick up the new hammie after the holiday.

So young children will have their adorable little hamsters, and will soon find out that some of them are biters. =D

So young children will have their adorable little hamsters, and will soon find out that some of them are biters. =D

The difference between the babies I raise and those of others, is that my babies are handled from about the beginning of the second week, unless I have to clean the cage, then it is earlier. But I work very hard to make sure all the hammies babies are sweet and gentle. Sometimes, hammies are given to children who are much too young and the parent does not stay involved. We try and teach the parents to have their children wake the hamster before sticking their hands in the cage.

Two of my rescues were "biters". Interesting, the black bear male is older and when you pick him up, he will kiss you. He is one of the sweetest hamsters I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The other is a brown/black female and she is also a very, very sweet hammie. She is the one who just had babies today.

The difference between the babies I raise and those of others, is that my babies are handled from about the beginning of the second week, unless I have to clean the cage, then it is earlier. But I work very hard to make sure all the hammies babies are sweet and gentle. Sometimes, hammies are given to children who are much too young and the parent does not stay involved. We try and teach the parents to have their children wake the hamster before sticking their hands in the cage.

Two of my rescues were "biters". Interesting, the black bear male is older and when you pick him up, he will kiss you. He is one of the sweetest hamsters I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The other is a brown/black female and she is also a very, very sweet hammie. She is the one who just had babies today.

I think I've had one kissing hamster. XD Yeah, it's a good thing you raise nice hamsters. Somebody has to do it, otherwise people wouldn't like hamsters. =o And some parents don't do their research. That's also how puppies end up in animal rescues. =/

I think I've had one kissing hamster. XD Yeah, it's a good thing you raise nice hamsters. Somebody has to do it, otherwise people wouldn't like hamsters. =o And some parents don't do their research. That's also how puppies end up in animal rescues. =/

What I find most upsetting is people who buy their children pets, chicks, ducks and rabbits at Easter, kitties and puppies on the spur of the moment, and then when the pets are no longer wanted, they do not take the animals to a pet store or animal shelter, they just turn them out in the wild. This is a painful death for the previous pet. Even worse, cats and dogs reproduce and now their offspring are wild and sometimes feral. I get upset at people when they have a disregard for animals, both wild and pets.

What I find most upsetting is people who buy their children pets, chicks, ducks and rabbits at Easter, kitties and puppies on the spur of the moment, and then when the pets are no longer wanted, they do not take the animals to a pet store or animal shelter, they just turn them out in the wild. This is a painful death for the previous pet. Even worse, cats and dogs reproduce and now their offspring are wild and sometimes feral. I get upset at people when they have a disregard for animals, both wild and pets.

Yeah, it's pretty upsetting. There are far too many people who are like that, though. All you can do really is educate the public.

Yeah, it's pretty upsetting. There are far too many people who are like that, though. All you can do really is educate the public.

:lol: I wish. They usually don't want to hear about it. For example, the man that returned the Black Bear to the pet shop told them he was a biter. He has NEVER displayed any such trait. Most pet shops will feed a biter to the snakes, and this is so unfair. I have a pretty good reputation and they usually call me first before the hammie becomes a morsel on the snake's dinner plate.

:lol: I wish. They usually don't want to hear about it. For example, the man that returned the Black Bear to the pet shop told them he was a biter. He has NEVER displayed any such trait. Most pet shops will feed a biter to the snakes, and this is so unfair. I have a pretty good reputation and they usually call me first before the hammie becomes a morsel on the snake's dinner plate.

There are so many people who just don't want to hear good information. XD

There are so many people who just don't want to hear good information. XD

Exactly.