Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Insta Talk

Mega Wolf

If a mod(A.K.A. Horatio!) is on, they moderate. If you are on while they are, its like your message goes up almost instantly. This is where you can talk to people instantly while a mod is on. Chat about whatever. If a mod is on, they will mod it quick. *waits for Horatio to come on*

If a mod(A.K.A. Horatio!) is on, they moderate. If you are on while they are, its like your message goes up almost instantly. This is where you can talk to people instantly while a mod is on. Chat about whatever. If a mod is on, they will mod it quick. *waits for Horatio to come on*

*Ignores this topic!*

*Puts on blindfold and blasts stereo!*

:lol::lol::lol:

No, I am just the weekend janitorial service.  Horatio will be back on Monday.  Ooops, Tuesday.  Monday is a holiday. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*stares at 'janitorial service' oddly* :ninja: I shall investigate this as a ninja! :ninja:

We're not really ninjas. We're like the three musketeers, with feather swords instead of muskets.

I am an assasin!! MWHAHAHA! When I am not sanity stealing, I am busy solving all those problems that world leaders have, Middle Eastern Dictators, Chinese Communists and North korean infiltrations across the DMZ.

• 4 weeks later...

The reason that I got the chainsaw is because all the quotes that I received were from $8,000 and up to remove the tree. Well, I thought about this and decided to see just how much of this I could do myself. I have been out there for a few days now and have made a small dent in the tree. I have really made a mess. My clothes are really dirty, (sawdust will do that), I have made three of my fingernails black and blue and have lots of scratches, bruises and ant bites all over my body. On the back of my neck I was carrying a branch on my shoulder and it was loaded with carpenter ants. Well they started biting the back of my neck like I was the ants favorite food. Now I have almost 20 bites on the back of my neck. Anyway, I am hoping that I can remove the tree in two to three weeks for only $1,500 instead of $8,000 or more. I may burn out before this is over. :D

The reason that I got the chainsaw is because all the quotes that I received were from $8,000 and up to remove the tree.  Well, I thought about this and decided to see just how much of this I could do myself.  I have been out there for a few days now and have made a small dent in the tree.  I have really made a mess.  My clothes are really dirty, (sawdust will do that), I have made three of my fingernails black and blue and have lots of scratches, bruises and ant bites all over my body.  On the back of my neck I was carrying a branch on my shoulder and it was loaded with carpenter ants.  Well they started biting the back of my neck like I was the ants favorite food.  Now I have almost 20 bites on the back of my neck.  Anyway, I am hoping that I can remove the tree in two to three weeks for only $1,500 instead of $8,000 or more.  I may burn out before this is over. :D

Ouchies! :o

Bye bye, be careful with the chainsaw in the morning!

Thanks!

I figure that any tool that can take on a life of it's own, I had better respect, thanks to Mr. S. King. So with that in mind, the second I start to get a bit fatigued, I shut down the chainsaw. Ant bites and bruises I can deal with, the loss of a limb scares me immensely. :D

Thanks!

I figure that any tool that can take on a life of it's own, I had better respect, thanks to Mr. S. King. So with that in mind, the second I start to get a bit fatigued, I shut down the chainsaw.  Ant bites and bruises I can deal with, the loss of a limb scares me immensely. :D

Yes, I can see the little hammers walking down the lane and baby axes flying through the air. :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

just dont burn the trees PLEASE

The reason that I got the chainsaw is because all the quotes that I received were from $8,000 and up to remove the tree.  Well, I thought about this and decided to see just how much of this I could do myself.  I have been out there for a few days now and have made a small dent in the tree.  I have really made a mess.  My clothes are really dirty, (sawdust will do that), I have made three of my fingernails black and blue and have lots of scratches, bruises and ant bites all over my body.  On the back of my neck I was carrying a branch on my shoulder and it was loaded with carpenter ants.  Well they started biting the back of my neck like I was the ants favorite food.  Now I have almost 20 bites on the back of my neck.  Anyway, I am hoping that I can remove the tree in two to three weeks for only $1,500 instead of $8,000 or more.  I may burn out before this is over. :D

just dont burn the trees  PLEASE

No, I am not burning the trees. Open burning is not permitted where I live. I am going to make some sculptures and some of the wood is being used as fire wood. The reason that some of it is being used as fire wood is because the only other use would be to return it to the landfill.

No, I am not burning the trees.  Open burning is not permitted where I live.  I am going to make some sculptures and some of the wood is being used as fire wood.  The reason that some of it is being used as fire wood is because the only other use would be to return it to the landfill.

you make scuptures?

B):huh:B)

• 2 weeks later...
Patricia..You nver told me what the sculptures were..

Patricia is not doing the chainsawing! :lol::lol::lol:

I, Horatio the Florida Chainsaw Hamster, am doing the chainsawing.

The sculptures are freeform. Nothing in particular. I also bought a big drill bit to make holes through it. These make wonderful hamster playgrounds. :lol::lol::lol:

Patricia is not doing the chainsawing!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I, Horatio the Florida Chainsaw Hamster, am doing the chainsawing.

The sculptures are freeform.  Nothing in particular.  I also bought a big drill bit to make holes through it.  These make wonderful hamster playgrounds. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*watches as a hamster runs around sculptures*

how about Ur friend Honey??? :huh:

Honey the hammie, is not a teddy bear, but a fat, fluffly hammie with a bad dye job on her hair. Her roots are grey and the ends are blondish brown. She has one black line on each side of her head from above the shoulder to down beneath her chin. She is the sweetest hammie.

Is... she is still around! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think he meant what happened to her eye! I guess that he's never heard the name Hortense before. I read that name in a book I'm reading. 'An American Tragedy'. Hmm... that Hortense in that book is a jerk but I guess that has nothing to do with the conversation. :lol::P

I think he meant what happened to her eye! I guess that he's never heard the name Hortense before. I read that name in a book I'm reading. 'An American Tragedy'. Hmm... that Hortense in that book is a jerk but I guess that has nothing to do with the conversation. :lol::P

Yes what MW said..

• 3 weeks later...
Hhhhmmmm... it is either one or two minutes before 15H00 Eastern time, Wednesday, I wonder where everyone is?!?!?!?!?    :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Please...A good pecent of this board is from the USA and we still havent coverted into that time..*Forgot whats its called* And it confuses me so when u say the time in posts could you please say the normal time that Americans are used to? Thank You! :D

Please...A good pecent of this board is from the USA and we still havent coverted into that time..*Forgot whats its called* And it confuses me so when u say the time in posts could you please say the normal time that Americans are used to? Thank You! :D

HampsterKing wanted the boards to be all on Eastern Time, but I do not know what happened. I guess that he hasn't been able to work that out yet. :lol:

Eh theres at least 4 timezones in America I believe. So I don't think there is a normal time Americans use.

So tell me, what kind of pockets do you have?  Does your fur have pockets or do you wear a jacket of some sort? :unsure:

They contain a multi-dimensional transport in them, which puts the world in a second dimension so it can fit "in" her pocket.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Heeey. This si old. But needs to be used.

It seems doubtful that it will work very well :P ...we need more moderators!

I've been on lots of times when you are on and you don't post.

We need more people who post while I am on! :lol:

*gives it a shot*

Whee! I'm going to get on a plane to go back to Southern Australia in a few hours.

Cold, cold Southern Australia. But it's home.

And at least it's nowhere near as cold as the northern hemisphere winters :P

...I just finished a chocolate milk and at the bottom of the glass is a small pile of sugar :blink:

Well, it's to be expected, I guess.

Yes. Yes we do. :ninja:

*gives it a shot*

Whee! I'm going to get on a plane to go back to Southern Australia in a few hours.

...I just finished a chocolate milk and at the bottom of the glass is a small pile of sugar :blink:

Southern Australia is beautiful.

Chocolate milk is delicious. Try the Hersey's chocolate. No pile of sugar at the bottom, it is a liquid so you sort of drink all the sugar. :lol:

I agree! maybe... two more mods? I wonder who would fill the position..?

*gives it a shot*

Chocolate milk is delicious. Try the Hersey's chocolate. No pile of sugar at the bottom, it is a liquid so you sort of drink all the sugar. :lol:

I love hershey's chocolate milk!! My favorite drink ever!

Yes. Yes we do. :ninja:

I have been here lots of times when Jesse is on, he reads posts and does not post. I wait and wait... nothing.

*gives it a shot*

Hershey's dark chocolate is my favorite!!!!! :D

hello H, If you're still here. hehe, I'm not really on here myself as much as I used to be. I guess that happens sometimes. y'now, go in spurts of posting and not-posting.

For whatever reason, none of the your posts appeared until after you disappeared.

Life. How is your foot? I have heard that sometimes the plantars take as long as a year to get better. Glad you have not left for Boot Camp. If you go, are we permitted to write letters to you?

*gives it a shot*

*'Accidentally' misplaces his choccocino*

Let's see, where did I leave that powdered chocolate? Ahh, well. I guess we'll have to get some more.

*begs his dad for hershey's*

Honestly, hershey's is great. But (my opinion here) I love some of the aussie brands more.

Of course I'd like them more, they're Aussie! Whee!

Swiss chocolates are... Dang beautiful, for a lack of better words I'm allowed to post *whisles innocently*

Man, these forums need an anjelic smiley or something :P

*gives it a shot*

Let's see, where did I leave that powdered chocolate? Ahh, well. I guess we'll have to get some more.

Honestly, hershey's is great. But (my opinion here) I love some of the aussie brands more.

Swiss chocolates are... Dang beautiful, for a lack of better words I'm allowed to post *whisles innocently*

Swiss and Belgian chocolates are the best. What kind of Australian chocolates or chocolate syrup do you all have? Do you like Nutella? I love that stuff!!! Not in milk of course. :lol:

*gives it a shot*

Swiss and Belgian chocolates are the best. What kind of Australian chocolates or chocolate syrup do you all have? Do you like Nutella? I love that stuff!!! Not in milk of course. :lol:

*thinks this Insta Talk needs a cup of coffee* :lol:

*makes some mocha*

Now it doesn't. I made one.

*sips*

Always good to see someone here! :lol:

I'm bad at names :P

Want some sugar? It always helps you with waking up. I have masses here, just in case.

*gives it a shot*

And at least it's nowhere near as cold as the northern hemisphere winters

*thinks this Insta Talk needs a cup of coffee* LOL

*makes some mocha*

Now it doesn't. I made one.

*sips*

Always good to see someone here! :lol:

I'm bad at names :P

Want some sugar? It always helps you with waking up. I have masses here, just in case.

Sugar? No thanks! If I do sugar now, I will never get out of my wheel. :lol: LOL :lol:

*gives it a shot*

OOOooooo... i love nutella... it is soooo tasty..... especially when you have a nutella and marshmellow fluff sandwich. Those things couldn't be worse for you, but they taste so good. ^.^

...Are you just confusing me with that edit button?

*gets confused :wacko:*

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_>

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_<

That could be a problem. Now, what is really weird is that on this post you just posted, i click on the reply button and only the part above appears. o.0

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_<

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

Well, I see why now. It's still hard to follow, but I actually get it. Whoopie! Coffee and sugar for all!

There is a problem with the board. If I try to respond to two posts in the same topic, the board will combine the posts into one and it makes it so hard to read and follow. I have asked HampsterKing to fix this, but he has not gotten around to it. It is so frustrating. I just hate when I cannot respond to more than one post. For example, Cheesemaster has posted in this topic and I want to answer him as well, if I respond to you both it will be in one post. I have to go to another topic and then try and return here. Then sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. <_>

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

Well, I see why now. It's still hard to follow, but I actually get it. Whoopie! Coffee and sugar for all!

There is something wrong and HampsterKing needs to fix it.

On another note... coffee and sugar! Two of my favorite food groups! Thank you!!!

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

On another note... coffee and sugar! Two of my favorite food groups! Thank you!!!

I wonder exactly how he can go around fixing it?

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

...Well, in another topic you said HK was slow.

Come to think of it, that was in the question about avatars. He really is slow.

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

HampsterKing is slower than frozen molasses.

Cheesie, I am guessing, HampsterKing would have to contact the Invision Board geeks.

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

Cheesie, I am guessing, HampsterKing would have to contact the Invision Board geeks.

unless he is one of them. :o

Aha!

*ish unconfused*

*gets hairdryer*

As soon as I find out where the 'frozen molasses' lives he might just speed up to 'lukewarm molasses'.

Unless he lives somewhere other then my street. I'm lazy that way.