Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Who wants a cookie?

LifesEagle

Come here if you want a cookie. ^_^

Mega Wolf has discovered my secret mini-letters technique! I must flee!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come here if you want a cookie. ^_^

Mega Wolf has discovered my secret mini-letters technique! I must flee!

I want a cookie!

Yeah I have figured out your mini letters technique and I have figured out how to read it without quoting it! Oh yeah and it goes as small as -7

Kann ich habe einen cookie?

Do not think you hold the mini-letters secret anymore! MWHAHAHAHAHA! Go forth my nano-letters and nano-bots, take all the sanities!

HA1 Now your evil scheme will never work! HAHAHAHA!

*eyes start shifting* How so is it related? *eyes twitch*

Er... This is diplomicy. It is definatly not connected to any sanity stealing, in any way, shape or form. It does not have a giant Sheena robot in it either! Nor does it involve a matrix style final battle, between DTH (I have not forgotten the infidel!) and Sheena. HAIL THE PENGUIN!

Er... This is diplomicy. It is definatly not connected to any sanity stealing, in any way, shape or form. It does not have a giant Sheena robot in it either! Nor does it involve a matrix style final battle, between DTH (I have not forgotten the infidel!) and Sheena. HAIL THE PENGUIN!

:lol::lol: Diplomacy... :lol::lol:

That will be the day!

:lol::lol::lol:

First, we will use small children to steal the sanities for the elderly. THEN we will use marshmellows and coconuts to use as face masks for all of the decoy sanities...so they cannot see. Everyone knows that if the decoys cannot see...they disapper. We will use the scene where horatio reliese that his sanity is gone. It will be a big hit. MWHAHAHAHAHA!!

First, we will use small children to steal the sanities for the elderly. THEN we will use marshmellows and coconuts to use as face masks for all of the decoy sanities...so they cannot see. Everyone knows that if the decoys cannot see...they disapper. We will use the scene where horatio reliese that his sanity is gone. It will be a big hit. MWHAHAHAHAHA!!

You might want to realize that Horatio is all knowing and all seeing, as all angels are. So there is no pulling the fur over his eyes! :D

Grrr... I ate that infidel once. Must've been a cat species, kept coming back. Jesse ate most of the hims' though.

Grrr... I ate that infidel once. Must've been a cat species, kept coming back. Jesse ate most of the hims' though.

Next time you get indigestion... try Wolfaids or Wolfums.

*thinks, better stop here before you sound like a commercial... got bloating, gas, indigestion....*

Dear TGHL,

I should like to make an agreement with you. If I supply you with all the cakies you want, you do not steal my sanities or allow any other sanity stealer to steal them. We may make further arrangements if you wish.

Sincerely,

Mega Wolf

Dear TGHL,

I should like to make an agreement with you. If I supply you with all the cakies you want, you do not steal my sanities or allow any other sanity stealer to steal them. We may make further arrangements if you wish.

Sincerely,

Mega Wolf

Cakies eh? Hmmm... *Weighs up pros and cons* This should give you my answer;

CAKIE!

You agree, eh? *gives cakie*

Thank you. My thought process went like this:

1) MW's is the most valuable sanity in the world

2)Cakies are nice

3) If we stole it, it would gain respect for sanity stealers and would be a sutiable present for Sheena when she returns.

4) Cakies are REALLY nice

5) however none of us are able to catch it because of the sanity protection equipment she has

6) If I don't take the offer, the stomach and the rest of body would beat me up.

2)Cakies are nice

3) If we stole it, it would gain respect for sanity stealers and would be a sutiable present for Sheena when she returns.

5) however none of us are able to catch it because of the sanity protection equipment she has

6) If I don't take the offer, the stomach and the rest of body would beat me up.

I like that thought process!!!

2)Cakies are nice

Ah, okay! So you find my sanity valuable but to you cakies are better! *gives 'nother cakie*

Cookies just don't do if for me anymore. I need the strong stuff. *rips open bag-o-sugar* *inserts funnel into mouth* *pours sugar into funnel* *bends over so far that she falls to the ground* *is still eating sugar*

Cookies just don't do if for me anymore. I need the strong stuff. *rips open bag-o-sugar* *inserts funnel into mouth* *pours sugar into funnel* *bends over so far that she falls to the ground* *is still eating sugar*

Perhaps you could eat maple sugar candy. This is wonderful candy that is straight sugar!

*give Katdacatis#1 an extremely large box of candy*

If that is not strong enough, you could always drink maple syrup straight from the bottle! :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Perhaps you could eat maple sugar candy.  This is wonderful candy that is straight sugar!

*give Katdacatis#1 an extremely large box of candy*

If that is not strong enough, you could always drink maple syrup straight from the bottle!  :lol:

*rips open bag of candy and pours into funnel along with sugar and maple syrup* *is gonna be uber hyper when this is all over*

Maple sugar? Sugar cane!! I don't like honey or maple stuff. We had some real honey comb in the cabinet.. and I took a small amount thinking it was good...I think I'm allergic to it...I could really never eat it, then what happend the other day. nasty.

Ooooo can I have some?

*Jumps up* *hopps on both legs to her secret sugar stash* *throw bags of sugar everywhere* SUGAR FOR ALL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHA!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HA! SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! ULTIMATE SPIFFY WOOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*finds Katdacatis#1's catnip and realizes that it is coated in sugar*

No wonder! :lol:

*does turbo-jig*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYY!

Ooh, definately hail the penguin! And down with the evil DH!

2)Cakies are nice

Ooh, nice thoughts! Sounds like me, acutally!

Ooh, oh *looks at batches upon batches of cookies baking in ovens*.  Er, how about I call them...bisckettas?  Then I can give them out, right?  A cookie by any other name still tastes as good... !!!!! :)

Put cookie dough on top, then you can call them dookies!