Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Join S.A.N.I.T.Y.

LifesEagle

Welcome to the Official S.A.N.I.T.Y. headquarters! We pride ourselves in protecting the sanities of our members and sending the stray ones to the Sanity Springs Spa where they can be safe and have a facial.

S.A.N.I.T.Y. stands for: Sanity Accociation. No Infiltrators like The Grim Hamster Lord or You.

We have some special first-come-first-served positions, so join quickly! If you wish to do so, please post your application here.

If you are in need for more information, please contact Horatio or myself. Thank you.

Welcome to the Official S.A.N.I.T.Y. headquarters! We pride ourselves in protecting the sanities of our members and sending the stray ones to the Sanity Springs Spa where they can be safe and have a facial.

S.A.N.I.T.Y. stands for: Sanity Accociation. No Infiltrators like The Grim Hamster Lord or You.

We have some special first-come-first-served positions, so join quickly! If you wish to do so, please post your application here.

If you are in need for more information, please contact Horatio or myself. Thank you.

MOST EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!! :D

I shall be joining. I can supply more gear to protect sanities than you can imagine. Not only that it makes the sanities almost 100% safe. Yes, I shall be joining. Who wants ice cream?

*shoots grapple hook at side of building* *rapples down side of building* *breaks into S.A.N.I.T.Y* *steals all the buscuits, coffee, tea and doughnuts* *steals sanities as an extra*

*returns coffee, tea, buscuits and doughnuts* can I join?

Members:

Horatio

LifesEagle

Mega Wolf

Arkcher

*Quote and add your name if you wish to join*

Members:

Horatio

LifesEagle

Mega Wolf

Arkcher

*Quote and add your name if you wish to join*

... but not if you're Moneylover or TGHL.

Ed wants to join too :D Please? *Through a mouthful of M&Ms* Will there be free Biscuts and Gravy? Ed and Ein are starving! :(  *swallowing M&Ms* If you no wat cowbpoy bebop is than you no who ed is.

Your sanity has been whisked away to the Sanity Springs Spa. There are all the Biscuits and Gravy a sanity could ever desire. The M & M's are in every color in the rainbow and black and white. Everything is free. The Spa is run by the unlimited money supply that keeps on coming in. :D

Ed wants to join too :D Please? *Through a mouthful of M&Ms* Will there be free Biscuts and Gravy? Ed and Ein are starving! :(  *swallowing M&Ms* If you no wat cowbpoy bebop is than you no who ed is.

Yes, I know! Ed... for those of you who don't know, Ed is really a girl. :blink::mellow:

Benifits of my membership here:

I am making sanity products that should help out. I have some almost-microscopic swords, guns and all sorts'a shiney and sharp things for Sanities to defend themselves incase of TGHL's attacking. Im currently working on a speed booster that somehow includes a mixture of sugar, gynsing, caffeine and prozac to give sanities a burst of energy so they can run real fast from any theives. Im just trying to work on a few things till im done:

Fattening from sugar, mood swings from prozac, headache and addiction from caffeine, and getting hold of enough gynsing to supply the sanities with. Once i get that out of the way, im in business.

Im also trying to make armors and defenses for sanities. More on that later.

Disadvantages of my membership here: Im not real bright, will probably scare off the other members, (but might scare off TGHL?) dont really like hamsters all that much, and usually busy with other things around..........

In case you peoples were wondering, Gynsing (i think i spelled it right) is an herb that has the same effect of caffeine, and its less addictive and healthier, and isnt very easy to get hold of. Prozac is a depression drug that makes people energetic and happy. (if you take a prozac if your already happy, you get real mad or sad about something. Its just a mood changer.) You all probably know what sugar is, and caffeine as well since its in most all soda's these days.

Hhhmmmmmmm, no post. :blink:  :rolleyes:  :blink:

Look at what I quoted. :P

Thank you, all of you who have already joined! Please begin to protect both your sanities and those already at the SSS.

Yes, I know! Ed... for those of you who don't know, Ed is really a girl.  :blink:  :mellow:

Scary isnt it? Ed is a Hacker genious!

Biscuts and Gravy!

ARe

Good

Together

And

with

Chocolate Milk

Have you seen the one when the Bebop team goes after a bounty thats really Ed's dad? thats a good one. B)

Look at what I quoted.  :P

Thank you, all of you who have already joined! Please begin to protect both your sanities and those already at the SSS.

*thinks quick of a plausible excuse*

Oh, it must have been because the hurricane is nearing and the low pressure vacuumed out an semblence of brain that was there. Believe that? :blink::blink::lol:

Scary isnt it? Ed is a Hacker genious!

Biscuts and Gravy!

ARe

Good

Together

And

with

Chocolate Milk

Have you seen the one when the Bebop team goes after a bounty thats really Ed's dad? thats a good one. B)

Yeah that was the last one I watched. Haven't had time to watch many others really. :P

Oh, it must have been because the hurricane is nearing and the low pressure vacuumed out an semblence of brain that was there.  Believe that? :blink:  :blink:  :lol:

Schimmislick is the best Ed in the world axcept for Ed

Schimmislick is human by day wolf by night

Schimmislick will join S.A.N.I.T.Y. once his sanity has all the R&R he needs!

Schimmislick

Oh, it must have been because the hurricane is nearing and the low pressure vacuumed out an semblence of brain that was there.  Believe that? :blink:  :blink:  :lol:

Of course, Horatio, of course. ;)

I think it was hard to see (that's scary... as I typed that, the person in the song I'm listening to sung those words!)

Schimmislick is the best Ed in the world axcept for Ed

Schimmislick is human by day wolf by night

Schimmislick will join S.A.N.I.T.Y. once his sanity has all the R&R he needs!

Schimmislick

Quoted the wrong one! i ment to quote the list of S.A.N.I.T.Y. members and at the end the If anyone wants to join quote this thing... Ed is tired -_-

TGHL, Thats a setting HK or HW put on the board to prevent a million quotes in one post, So it only quotes one thing. It can be convinient, other times its annoying. Like in this case, its annoying.

An extreme case of annoyance.

You have no legal rights. Since you take sanities, I can take your legal rights. An eye for and eyes, a tooth for a tooth, right? I suggest you get out of the SS business or else you will never get your legal rights back.

You Cant do that to me...Im filling a lawsuit against you for threating to take away my legal rights if i dont stop stealing sanities...

hahahahaha!!!Hear u go*hands over 1,000,000,000,000H$* ^_^

Where did u get that money?

*goes up to Moneylover and tricks him into giving the money to me*

Who is the rightful owner of this money?

*Holds up money higher than Moneylover's arms*

I shall intrust this money with Mega Wolf

Not so fast........

I gave Moneylover some of that money.

Give it back to him!!!

Oh, really, moneylover? You know, you're just as bad for taking away the sanities. Are you aware that I am TGHL's Attorney? I wasn't saying that to him, just to Ms. Anonymous. But, if you wish, fine. No one will win, you know. Or everyone that you have taken a sanity from could just sue you. That's against the American law.

:lol: I do not need money, I am one of the few who are allowed infinate cards(ML doesn't really need it either, he has one too, but Honey did give it to him)! :lol:

Oh, really, moneylover? You know, you're just as bad  for taking away the sanities. Are you aware that I am TGHL's Attorney? I wasn't saying that to him, just to Ms. Anonymous. But, if you wish, fine. No one will win, you know. Or everyone that you have taken a sanity from could just sue you. That's against the American law.

*gags moneylover from getting sanity stealers into trouble* Er... Yes..... EVERYONE?

Fire Her Mr TGHL. Here's my card...Went to Yale for 9 years...I am also am free of charge for my SS friends

You went to Yale for 9 years?! Jeez and they actually accepted you into Yale when it took you 9 years to get through? BTW aren't you only 12 :lol: ?

You? Heh heh. I never said I was taking away Mr. TGHL's rights, just anonymous'. Yale, eh? I went to Oxford, Yale, and Harvard. (A few years at Stanford and brown.) Attorneys only need 4 years. Heh heh. Yale's a street to. So you lived on yale for 9 years? TEST TIME! (no usage of the internet!)

US ADMENTDMENT ONE!

How many points on your SAT's must you at least get to be accepted to yale?

How can you send in your resignation?

What classes must you take?

What must you do in high school to go to major universities? What HS classes?

Oh, and do you visit the court house every saturday?

Ok, sorry if I sound like a smart alic. Those are very few of the things I know. Next week.....QUOTES IN COURT!! Heh heh. I'm my Algerbra teacher's attorney. Hey...I don't even get paid. Lol. No worries. I have a large investment with my donought industry. Care for some large wads of cash anyone? I have some pounds in here too.

You? Heh heh. I never said I was taking away Mr. TGHL's rights, just anonymous'. Yale, eh? I went to Oxford, Yale, and Harvard. (A few years at Stanford and brown.) Attorneys only need 4 years. Heh heh. Yale's a street to. So you lived on yale for 9 years? TEST TIME! (no usage of the internet!)

US ADMENTDMENT ONE!

How many points on your SAT's must you at least get to be accepted to yale?

How can you send in your resignation?

What classes must you take?

What must you do in high school to go to major universities? What HS classes?

Oh, and do you visit the court house every saturday?

Ok, sorry if I sound like a smart alic. Those are very few of the things I know. Next week.....QUOTES IN COURT!! Heh heh. I'm my Algerbra teacher's attorney. Hey...I don't even get paid. Lol. No worries. I have a large investment with my donought industry. Care for some large wads of cash anyone? I have some pounds in here too.

Oxford? Is this the super good British Oxford or an American colony rip off?

:lol: I do not need money, I am one of the few who are allowed infinate cards(ML doesn't really need it either, he has one too, but Honey did give it to him)! :lol:

I did but that was when he returned and I asked if he wanted it back since he had given it to me when he left and he said yes and he woyld buy me anything I want but so far I have only asked for a smoothie and I got a years supplies of soomthies!!!Wonders how can a sanity stealer and a sanity saver have that kind of money system oh well!!! ^_^

Early? Nine years? Ha. Supposed to take only5(?) years or something like that. I know its less than 9.

The American education system..... *shakes head* 5 years to get through universty? Aren't you allowed to take certain levels of degrees and depending on course level and course you have different amounts of time to get to the end of the course? In Britain it takes 4 years to get a Phd and don't even think about criticising the British education system! Your education system is very different to ours, I know that your education involves more debating and oral work than us. Or is that just California?

The American education system..... *shakes head* 5 years to get through universty? Aren't you allowed to take certain levels of degrees and depending on course level and course you have different amounts of time to get to the end of the course? In Britain it takes 4 years to get a Phd and don't even think about criticising the British education system! Your education system is very different to ours, I know that your education involves more debating and oral work than us. Or is that just California?

Oops. Yeah forgot about those different levels. I think it is 4 and you can go through different levels. It's just that 9 doesn't add up to even-ness :lol:

I went for advanced classes, 12 years...Only took me 9

Oh, are you taking a degree in docrine? Then, you obviously don't know anything about college. And...P.S. Yale only accepts people over the age of 18. And, you have to send in your reseme 2 years earlier. So, you would have to be 20 by the time you could acctually go. Boo hoo.

Oh, are you taking a degree in docrine? Then, you obviously don't know anything about college. And...P.S. Yale only accepts people over the age of 18. And, you have to send in your reseme 2 years earlier. So, you would have to be 20 by the time you could acctually go. Boo hoo.

What is ML talking about? He is a) under age (tho in Britain u can take uni courses early if u r ready for them) B) under qualified (he ain't done his SATs yet) and c) giving false information

Then How would you have gone smarts?

And They made an exception for me... :P

No, sorry. They don't do that. Oh, I went to yale for 2 years until they found out that I was younger. Then I went to Oxford and they never found out. So, I got my degree!

Sorry Toto, You dont know everything. They made an exception for me!

Edited by Horatio

Oh, I remember reading about you in the newspaper. You were written up in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. Moneylover, didn't you appear on some television talk shows when you were accepted into Yale?

Sorry dude. Adults don't make exceptions. Can you tell me what antiestablishmentarianism means without using any type of reference? Just using your memory?

Oh Yeah, Would you like to make a bet out of it?

Sure, I got an Infinite Card, so I can risk as much money as you wish. In fact, I could bet a ticket for a new infinite card. I got mine, you can have your own if you wish. If you lose however, you shall need to give me service for... eternity.

Sure...since this is just your imagination. *news person voice* He claims he's in the 7th grade...and now he's finished college! And the croud goes wild for his response!

And, ML, I would actually would have been quite happy. For you see, I have quite a few combacks. And, might I ask, why are you being so..rude..and impoliet? We're making it funny..but you..you're just making it worse than it seems.

Sure...since this is just your imagination. *news person voice* He claims he's in the 7th grade...and now he's finished college! And the croud goes wild for his response!

And, ML, I would actually would have been quite happy. For you see, I have quite a few combacks. And, might I ask, why are you being so..rude..and impoliet? We're making it funny..but you..you're just making it worse than it seems.

You, Trying be funny...Ha....Im the one trying to kid around but you have to be so serious about everything.

Edited by Horatio

I'd love, too, But i would like to see you do it too...Horatio...If we both do it can you not accpet either of our posts until they are both together so we cant cheat?

We can do that. :D But remember, I am only 3 and 1/2 and a hamster. I am not as smart as you. :blink:

you got that from a dictionary :lol:

Thanks, tghl, but hey, he already quit. But, I've been slagging him. It's only fair. I thought you were saying you were firing me. I have a case at school..and gosh, this one dude got so upset, he broke my client, and friend's window by throwing rocks at it.

STOP!!!Quite it with the fighting guys!!!No body has to prove there inteligent besides is it just me but I don't care if I have a super smart friend or a strait f friend I am just happy I have friends!!! :excl:

STOP!!!Quite it with the fighting guys!!!No body has to prove there inteligent besides is it just me but I don't care if I have a super smart friend or a strait f friend I am just happy I have friends!!! :excl:

We aren't fighting, it's just a friend;y competition... at least it was....

n : the  opposition to the social and political establishment

adj :  Marked by opposition or to conventional social, political, or economic values.

Now, Is it me or is everyone against me now?

That was definitely a dictionary. I never said I was smart enough to use it properly in a sentence. Please. Just making my point that a college probably would(especially if it was a top college) not make exceptions if you couldn't use that word. :P

That was definitely a dictionary. I never said I was smart enough to use it properly in a sentence. Please. Just making my point that a college probably would(especially if it was a top college) not make exceptions if you couldn't use that word. :P

#1. If he did, I applaud Moneylover for looking up the word in the dictionary.

#2. I give Moneylover a second applause for being able to use the word in a sentence.

#3. I know some college graduates who would neither know the definition of the word, nor be able

to use that word in a sentence.

#4. If you read enough, you will be able to know the definitions of all these words and be able to

use them in a sentence.

:blink: Phew! :blink:

Wasn't the question about antidisestablishmentarianism? Because I don't like ML's definition if he did. Completely and utterly wrong! WRONG I TELL YOU!

The original meaning was that it was opposition to the disestablishment (abolishment) of the Church of England. The modern meaning however is opposition to the belief that there should no longer be an offical church in a country.

There, no dictionary, no nothing except my brain and knowledge stored with in!

MEH!

Well it sort of is and isnt...In 6th grade we had to define that word for extra credit AND i LOOKED IT UP IN A DICTIONARY, and i remebered it from that test, so I sort of did and didnt use a dictionary

Wasn't the question about antidisestablishmentarianism? Because I don't like ML's definition if he did. Completely and utterly wrong! WRONG I TELL YOU!

The original meaning was that it was opposition to the disestablishment (abolishment) of the Church of England. The modern meaning however is opposition to the belief that there should no longer be an offical church in a country.

There, no dictionary, no nothing except my brain and knowledge stored with in!

MEH!

No, antiestablishmentarianism :P

• 2 weeks later...