Hampsterdance Discussion Board

cool stuff that your pets can do.

i'm sorry. I didn't want to make you upset. But in my dogs defense, she always lets the birds go. and she knows how to sit, stay, come, lay down, paw. YAYA :P

But she could break the bird's wing, or traumatize the bird so much that it flies off only to have a heart attack. What if it was the mother bird and she had eggs in her nest, never to return. :(:(:(

*cries*

Oh, how did you find me? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

hey people!!!!!i thought we were gonna talk about pets an' stuff!your geting off the topic.oh!and my dog can get the newspaperpaper in the morning, and she really loves it too cuz she gets a cookie afterwards.well thats about it for what my pets do. :D

hey people!!!!!i thought we were gonna talk about pets an' stuff!your geting off the topic.oh!and my dog can get the newspaperpaper in the morning, and she really loves it too cuz she gets a cookie afterwards.well thats about it for what my pets do. :D

Sorry, we seem to get off topic quite a bit. :mellow:

Or perhaps it is Teddy as in teddy bear? I don't know what my friend meant when she named the hamster Teddy or Teddie or whatever. :lol:

*cough, cough*

Teddy Bears are boy bears. Teddie Bears are girl bears. Do you need any further clarification on this subject? :lol::lol::lol:

*cough, cough*

Teddy Bears are boy bears.  Teddie Bears are girl bears.  Do you need any further clarification on this subject? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ah, ok! Then in that case it would be Teddie!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!