Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Artsy Art!!!

Topazia

Sweet. I drew stuff. :)post-5155-0-89562400-1330386714_thumb.gifpost-5155-0-98708400-1330386723_thumb.gif

^^ Thanks! :D *builds new shelf*

I'm glad you like them!

I actually drew them out on paper, then scanned them into illustrator and traced everything before coloring it. I don't often draw to my satisfaction, so when I do I try to make every bit count... Sometimes I end up ruining pictures I'm proud of as a result... *thinks of other pictures I colored with crayons and now despise* But these came out very nice.

Are we still not allowed to give our usernames for other places, like deviantart? Cause I put stuff up there ever so slightly more often than on here >.> (also there are photos I'm proud of on there)

You can always tell me. :lol:

Do you have my email address? Let me know if you let Facebook have access to your address book or not. If you do, I have an anonymous email address and if you do not, then I have a more personal email address for you.

I have the apple-based one that you've put on here in the past, but I don't have you on my facebook. I looked for you but couldn't find you. I was all like

^(<.< )<(h?)

(>.>)^ <(h?)

^(o.o)^<(h?)

v(T.T)v<(wah no h...)

(those ^s are supposed to be hands-over-eyes looking)

Then I gave up and hoped you'd eventually show up on my people you may know list. which of course never happened.

sweet :) I'm assuming you're the one with the motorbike in the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

It's awesome. :)

haha

• 4 months later...