Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Heh.

Topazia

*Comes in, browses for a moment, leaves a conspicuous hello*

[conspicuous]Why, hello, there![/conspicuous]

Hi Kat and Horatio!

It's been too long. I'm hoping to come back more often now.

It would be quite hilarious and really fun to look back on. I had a powerbook (mac) from seven years ago. Not being the most gentle caretaker of the laptop, I broke the lid and the screen would not illuminate. My plan was to eventually get the hard drive information retrieved, but I always had some excuse. Well, when I had the work done of this Mac, I asked them to retrieve the data from the old laptop and put it in a file on this one. It is hilarious as I had many, many HampsterDance pictures and artwork. Really terrific to look back.

Some day, when we're all like, 50, everyone will remember this board and come back to say hi XD

We're well on our way to this. I've been posting here since my freshman year in high school, and now I'm....I guess finishing up my freshman year of the real world?

Seriously, though. I look at my registration date, and it was almost 8 years ago. My first appearance on HD was actually in 3rd grade, so that was 10 years ago. I remember there being an anonymous poster that I just realized was the first example of an internet troll that I'd ever seen! And actually, I trolled a bit myself because I thought it was funny(...it really was). So proud, 8-year-old-me was one of the first internet trolls. :lol:

...I swear I don't do that anymore. xD

I think I joined seven years ago, apparently, so I was 12 XD wow. I was recently looking back at old posts (though it doesn't go as far back as I can remember, since I think through one of the moves some stuff got lost), and...I was very, very 12 years old XD

• 3 weeks later...

...one of the first internet trolls. :lol:

Yeah... right. :lol:

No Arkcher is the king of trollers and lurkers.

I am a proud troll! *evil grin*

My sense of humor is very trollish. I just carry it out in such a way that the game (heh) is to get you to realize it.

And yeah... You lost.

I remember my first post was in the pets forum, and I went on about my nine cats and who knows how many fish. I was about 12, 13.

I miss HD from 8 years ago. Cheetahspot, puppydog/myownmind, tghl, lifeseagle, taynio, I'm forgetting a big one, I can't remember. And when HK actually participated on the boards.

...one of the first internet trolls. :lol:

Yeah... right. :lol:

No Arkcher is the king of trollers and lurkers.

I am a proud troll! *evil grin*

My sense of humor is very trollish. I just carry it out in such a way that the game (heh) is to get you to realize it.

And yeah... You lost.

I remember my first post was in the pets forum, and I went on about my nine cats and who knows how many fish. I was about 12, 13.

I miss HD from 8 years ago. Cheetahspot, puppydog/myownmind, tghl, lifeseagle, taynio, I'm forgetting a big one, I can't remember. And when HK actually participated on the boards.

Those were the days!!!