Hampsterdance Discussion Board

THE BIGGEST FAN OF FUZZY... Today is your birthday!!!

Horatio

Dear TBFOF,

Today is your special day and we want to help you celebrate it! Hope all good things are happening today, and all your birthday wishes are coming true. Of course, we need to sing the traditional song before we start the party, so here it goes...

HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY DEAR TBFOF,

HAPPY HAMMY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

We have baked a special cake for you and have all the candles, please make a wish, blow out all the candles, and let's get this party started!!!!!!

Have a great birthday!!!!!!

Horatio

It was only my second time, so I didn't want to seem like a brat by not working on my birthday.

Made a pretty decent amount of money though! $105!!

Hey... that's great!

You probably told us, but where do you work?

It was only my second time, so I didn't want to seem like a brat by not working on my birthday.

Hey... that's great!

I don't think I ever said it, so don't worry. You're not losing it, yet. :)

I work for a catering place. They do a lot of big events in the area. My first time working was at a.... college's Fashion Show. I don't think I'm aloud to say the name. This time it was a very high-end, but small, wedding.

Hey... that's great!

I don't think I ever said it, so don't worry. You're not losing it, yet. :)

I work for a catering place. They do a lot of big events in the area. My first time working was at a.... college's Fashion Show. I don't think I'm aloud to say the name. This time it was a very high-end, but small, wedding.

You're old enough to say names. For anyone under 18, we try and protect them from someone outside the boards trying to reach them. You have reached the magic age, so you can say whatever you feel comfortable with.

Thanks for letting me know I am not senile yet. Sometimes I am not sure, so I appreciate you clarifying. :)

Catering parties, weddings and events is really hard work. I'm glad you are doing well at this job. Hopefully there will be lots of catering jobs this summer.