Hampsterdance Discussion Board

No

Topazia

I'm bored. Lots of work to do for next week. Gotta get started tonight.

I understand. I have a ton of work to do next week as well. Tell me please, what happened to your Hyundai?

This has been a question that I have wanted to ask, but once I started writing the post, I forgot.

Hopefully we can help you get through your boredom.

I understand. I have a ton of work to do next week as well. Tell me please, what happened to your Hyundai?

This has been a question that I have wanted to ask, but once I started writing the post, I forgot.

It broke. My brother thought he was in 5th he was in 3rd and he broke the tensioner. It took a month of the car bucking and complaining for it to break. Then when the whole thing finally gave it bent the valves and that would have cost 12-1800 to fix so I decided to well, not fix it. We sold it a month or so later to someone who was willing to fix it. I miss it! It was the best little car I ever had. It was little, purple, fun, fast, and mine. And then it died. And it made me sad. But now we have a Mazda. It's also fast. I still want my Hyunda back though.

It broke. My brother thought he was in 5th he was in 3rd and he broke the tensioner. It took a month of the car bucking and complaining for it to break. Then when the whole thing finally gave it bent the valves and that would have cost 12-1800 to fix so I decided to well, not fix it. We sold it a month or so later to someone who was willing to fix it. I miss it! It was the best little car I ever had. It was little, purple, fun, fast, and mine. And then it died. And it made me sad. But now we have a Mazda. It's also fast. I still want my Hyunda back though.

Ohhhhhhh. :(

I'm so sorry. I love standard shift cars. Perhaps there is another Hyundai in your future. This time, please don't let your brother drive it. :lol:

I'm so sorry. I love standard shift cars. Perhaps there is another Hyundai in your future. This time, please don't let your brother drive it. :lol:

Well, this time, he KNOWS how to drive a stick versus just learning. That and no, he won't be driving my car. It's mine. And this one I have now is Sean's and mine.

Well, this time, he KNOWS how to drive a stick versus just learning. That and no, he won't be driving my car. It's mine. And this one I have now is Sean's and mine.

I totally understand. You should protect "your" car.

That's the same as when I get my new bike... I don't want anyone riding it. No one takes as good care of your vehicle as you do.

That's the same as when I get my new bike... I don't want anyone riding it. No one takes as good care of your vehicle as you do.

Define "good care". I wasn't nice to my Hyundai. But I didn't go 80 mph in 3rd gear, either. No, I'm much nicer now that I know what happens when I'm not.

Define "good care". I wasn't nice to my Hyundai. But I didn't go 80 mph in 3rd gear, either. No, I'm much nicer now that I know what happens when I'm not.

I don't believe I need to give you a definition as I am certain you know.

The next car you get, I suggest that you have your father teach you how to check the tyre pressure, all the fluids and the overall condition of the battery. Then I suggest you carry the largest can of fix-a-flat they make, a blanket and a whatever your father suggests would be good in case of an emergency.

If you take try and take preventative maintenance measures with your mechanical item, it will last a very long time and perform well.

How's that?

• 1 month later...

The next car you get, I suggest that you have your father teach you how to check the tyre pressure, all the fluids and the overall condition of the battery. Then I suggest you carry the largest can of fix-a-flat they make, a blanket and a whatever your father suggests would be good in case of an emergency.

If you take try and take preventative maintenance measures with your mechanical item, it will last a very long time and perform well.

How's that?

Digging up dead topics.

I know how to do all that :)

I've learned to pay attention to tiny noises and changes in the ride.

I carry brake fluid and tire-changing materials. and also a cell phone to access my car-smart sweetie.

How's that?

Digging up dead topics.

I know how to do all that :)

I've learned to pay attention to tiny noises and changes in the ride.

I carry brake fluid and tire-changing materials. and also a cell phone to access my car-smart sweetie.

Great list! One thing I do urge you to carry is an extra large can of Fix-A-Flat. If you have a flat in a location that is isolated or not the greatest, this can of Fix-A-Flat takes about 2 minutes to put into your tire and then you drive away. Not like being there for the 30 minutes or so that it would take you to change the flat. Please do consider this. Only about 4 or 5 dollars, perhaps less. Just in case your car-smart sweetie can't get to you immediately.

• 3 weeks later...

Talking about that thing later would be best.

• 3 weeks later...

This site keeps breaking I find that annoying. Hi, btw.

This site keeps breaking I find that annoying. Hi, btw.

:huh::huh::huh:

Breaking?

I know they just did an update, but please tell me what kind of problems you are experiencing to that I may relate these problems to HampsterKing.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess it's the computers at work. This is like the only forum not blocked there. We use IE6 or 5 there. I almost always get a 403. And then the style breaks the browser and it's all text-based. No pretties.

I guess it's the computers at work. This is like the only forum not blocked there. We use IE6 or 5 there. I almost always get a 403. And then the style breaks the browser and it's all text-based. No pretties.

Let me pass this additional information on to HampsterKing.

• 10 months later...

*Comes in, browses for a moment, leaves a conspicuous hello*

[conspicuous]Why, hello, there![/conspicuous]

• 1 year later...